A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill smiled happily and said, "Oh yes I would love to spend some more time with both of you, just give me a call and I will clear my schedule."

After Jill left the suite Lisa turned to Gary and said, "Well honey looks like we both get to cross a couple of fantasies off our lists. I hope we don't run out before the week is over."

Gary laughed and said, "I'm sure that if we cross them all off we will think of some new ones. I know that we are going to do some sightseeing tomorrow but don't make any plans for tomorrow night, I may just have a surprise for you." When Lisa went into the bathroom to take a shower and clean up Gary phoned the two guys that he had selected off the internet to have some fun with Lisa, and luckily both of them were available for tomorrow night. Gary gave each of them instructions on where to meet, and what time they should be at the hotel tomorrow night.