A Very Special Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

"To us."

"Yeah...erm us?"

"Me and you - our little team and good business. What did you think I meant?"

Sally adjusted her hair slightly and looked away briefly.

"Oh nothing, of course - business."

Angela looked at her uncertainly as they both took a draught of the sparkling wine. Sally still looked uncomfortable though and Angela needed to know why.

"Is everything alright Sally, I've noticed a couple of times today you go a bit distant. Is there something you need to share with me? I need us to have as open a working relationship as possible."

Sally took another drink and looked around the bar thinking what to say.

"Well. Sometimes. No, I mean you..."

"I what?"

"You make me nervous."

"I make you nervous?"

"Not nervous in that way. I mean...I don't know how to say this. Just forget it, I'm fine."

"Shall we take this bottle up stairs Sally?"

"What?"

"Come on."

Angela took Sally's hand and smiled in a way she had never smiled at Sally before. It was a soulful, dreamy smile. Sally's heart skipped a beat and she followed her into the elevator to their room. Angela adjusted the blinds, so that just a little of the early evening sun came through, leaving the room dimly lit. Sally sat on the wicker seat in the corner, next to the window. They each had a few swallows of the wine and Angela still standing took the glass from her hand.

"Stand up Sally."

She stepped towards her assistant and stroked her hair away from her face. She could feel Sally's whole body trembling as she began to undress her. She popped open the buttons on her blouse one by one and stroked the soft flesh on her young, toned stomach. As she felt for the catch on her skirt with one hand, Angela unzipped her own trousers with the other. She looked into the younger girl's deep blue eyes just before their lips met. It was a kiss like Sally had never known. She couldn't believe how soft Angela's mouth was. Her first lesbian kiss. Her first taste of how soft, how magical a woman's lips are. Angela pulled down the zipper on Sally's skirt and squeezed her butt cheeks like she was kneading dough. Sally helped Angela off with her trousers and then the older woman pushed her PA on to the bed, displaying every ounce of her dominance. She rolled her own panties down and then took the hem of the other girl's and pulled them off over her hips and slowly wound them down her legs.

She climbed onto the bed and they kissed again. Angela moved her lips onto Sally's neck and shoulders as she began to grind the mound of her pussy onto Sally's labia.

Both women were getting wet. They were both yearning for one another. Angela blew little hot kisses into her ear as she scooped Sally's perky little breasts from her brassiere. Her nipples hardened instantly at the sensation of Angela's tongue rolling over them. Shivers ran down the length of her spine.

Angela sat up and unfastened her bra. Sally's eyes widened, impressed by her boss's amazing body. Angela smiled and brushed a nipple against Sally's clitoris. Nothing had ever felt quite like that before for the girl. It was a new pleasure. She was turned on and Angela could feel how turned on she was.

They kissed again, holding each other, embracing each other gently, entwining their legs.

"Let me take you to heaven and back my darling."

"Oh Angela, I've never felt anything like this, you're so wonderful."

Angela turned round and sat astride Sally's face. Sally was driven by instinct. Driven by a primeval lust for her own sex. She pressed her tongue into Angela's moist, pink vagina as the other woman responded in kind. A mutually oral stimulation between two beautiful women, licking and sucking each other to a wonderful orgasm. They had been pushed together, partly by design and partly by fate. Sally's life would never be the same again. She had fallen in love with a very special woman.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12