All Comments on 'A Victorian Virgin? Ch. 06'

by Sachs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Loved It

An Excellent piece of work but Sachs please take time to complete the story or fix whats here into a nice happy ending.

daydreamer25daydreamer25over 15 years ago
WOW!!!

This is most likely the best quality of writing iv seen here on literotica thus far! The detail, the character's the sizzle between the leads is intoxicating! Please extend the story line! Thee is so much here to work with i am sure you will find the story flowing of it's own accord in no time!

ex_librisex_librisabout 15 years ago
Utterly fantastic

Sachs it's a pity you destroyed the original novel. This is wonderful. The writing style, descriptions of the era, the characters - all of them grow appealing and are comfortable some way; the way you slowly shaped both Ned and Victoria, who I didn't like at the start, is masterly. I rather like Sam and Charlotte too, and actually thought Victoria was going to end up with the senior Dr Hawke at the beginning. What on earth is he doing with Genevieve, was what you alluded to him doing to her manifested in her dreams of William or the dark figure, or both? The only quibble I have is though the detail is rich overall, in some places it was a bit sketchy re Arabella's musings and Victoria's horrible past, though these may be to not reveal to much of the story yet? Oh, and biggest complaint - you haven't updated! :C Please, this really is a magnificent period piece. Thank you for the story!

AveryAlwaysAveryAlwaysabout 5 years ago
Curious if you ever turned this into a book?

I was a big fan of this story. I love victorian erotic pieces and this was one of the best I've read on the site. How come you didn't finish it? It's not for lack of excellence. I agree with some of the other comments about how well your characters grow from unlikable to like-able and relatable people. If you have worked this into a greater, published story, I'd love to buy a copy. Let me know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous