All Comments on 'A Visit To The Doctor'

by stevebaines

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EWE!

SICK BASTARD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
TURNED ME ON

IT WAS GREAT READING YOUR STORY. I WISH TO TAKE MY GRIL FOR THAT TEST. IT REALLY TURNS ME ON TO THINK ALL MEN LOOKING AT MY GIRLS PUSSY AND NOHTING THEY CAN DO . I HAVE FULL CONTROL OF HER PUSSY AND I OWN IT.

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
did i miss something

Perhaps i missed something... this story was listed as NC but i fail to see anything rape(ish) in it? I fail to see a place where she is held down and forced to undergo the exam. Perhaps i missed something?

melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
Not the least bit erotic.

Pathetic. Where was the eroticism in that story? Worst I have ever seen posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your a fuckin idiot

this was akin to having your granma list off what they do during a cervical exam,and about as erotic.Never write anything again,..women have to go through exams, you got issues loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rings true!

Definitely misclassified. Not NC and not too erotic.

But it does sound like a true account.

But there sure are some RUDE FUCKERS commenting around here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant story...

Loved it..write more and ignore the idiots!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story in the coming of age catagory...

You did well, and for many who are leaving childhood, and entering the adult world, it was a perfect example of what guys and gals go through... Great writing, would love to read more, and relive those innocent times again. Ignore those who have shown their lack of maturity and understanding, they are not worth your time or energy. Keep posting, your memories please.

JEZMEBABYJEZMEBABYover 17 years ago
AROUSAL

I agree....ignore the ignorance of the rude and insipid. I thought your story was great, it was about YOUR non-consent mixed with arousal. I'm sure many many people men and women alike find the ob/gyn erotic, isn't that a category for fetishists? Not too many men accompany their mates into the exam room either so you are relating of something they know nothing about. It was great, thanks for sharing!!!

Jetta_WalesJetta_Walesabout 17 years ago
Very clever piece.

I agree prehaps not correctly classified but i do understand where your coming from in putting here. Funnyest thing though was seeing a coment calling you sick by someone reading in the nonconcent section lol especialy since it didn't even involve rape like most do. that cracked me up. it was well written and very clever a nice piece even if it wasn't what I was looking for.

Jetta_WalesJetta_Walesabout 17 years ago
Very clever piece.

I agree prehaps not correctly classified but i do understand where your coming from in putting here. Funnyest thing though was seeing a coment calling you sick by someone reading in the nonconcent section lol especialy since it didn't even involve rape like most do. that cracked me up. it was well written and very clever a nice piece even if it wasn't what I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done!

To each his own but this story was well writen and very hot. It took an interesting angle on the whole topic and is a very welcome addition!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm...

Not really sure what to make of this story. I'm sure guys would get all hot and bothered but as a woman that type of exam is far from erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love gyn exam stories

Excellent story. Love the jealousy aspect. She's your girl and you don't want another man, even a doctor, to have access to her vagina but you have no choice but to sit and watch. Women who say there is nothing erotic about gyn exams are full of crap. They don't want others to know a strange man is probing their vagina while they're spread-eagled in an embarrassing position.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Interesting take on this category

I thought this was a unique perspective for nonconsent. No rape, but she did not consent to his arousal. Pretty original. I liked it!

lillyqueengothlillyqueengothover 15 years ago
i enjoyed this

i agree that it wasnt non consensual but as a woman myself i disagree with the people who say women dont find these stories a turn on. i find them a huge turn on and act out the stories with my husband so please carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
spooky

this was bloody strange because my doctor is called DR Singh who has been in suspion before for doing unapproaite things shall we say lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weird.

Hmmmmm. If you had had them fuck her, then that would have been good.

Through the whole thing i was just thinking OWWW!!!!!!

Not erotic at all, definitely in the wrong section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mixed emotions .

Interesting story and I understand the strange emotions you were having as I was with my wife during an exam . I wasn't sure if I should stay or leave , but wanted to support her so I didn't .There was nothing sick about your experience or mine , you're just there out of love , not lust . Yet it's hard to be there when you feel that you're witnessing something that is personal and private for your loved one .Lots of mixed emotions , particularly when worried about your lovers health .Good story , I'm not sure about the NC rating though .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A ggod story. It's always humiliating thinking of a man examining your girl's cunt so much more to actually be there. Great. Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ejaculating without my penis being touched

Thanks for sharing your experience Steve. I hope u don't mind me admitting having a full cockstand while reading her pulling her panty down and the doc lifting her skirt and saw her puss. I had a very similar expereince just last week. But my incident is a little embarassing and unexpected. Until last week, I never thought it was possible for me to ejaculate just from seeing something that aroused me so much.

My girlfriend is also a gorgeous naturally beautiful blonde haired and green eyed stunner. She is a teacher at a primary school and teachers english to grade 5 students. She has the most amazing toned figure and legs. She is also not a tarty dresser and looks amazing in the just-below knee high tailored skirts and pantyhose and branded high-heel shoe collection she prides herself by. I am a little possesive and often pay attention to how she sits to ensure that she does not accidentally allow a gap between her legs which could give another male a glimpse of her panty under her skirt. She is also quite naïve and doesn't get phased at the attention men give her. Maybe I am possesive about the upskirt issue because I am guilty of doing it myself. If ever I see a female sitting while wearing a skirt and I notice her legs slightly open, I always try to casually walk to a a spot which would give me a direct view under her skirt, hoping to see her panty. And I get turned on if I can see these unsuspecting lady's panty under their skirt or dress. Its my biggest fetish and turn on.

There is a very perverted and naughty black boy in my girlfriends class. His name is Bheki and is madly obsessed with my girlfriend. I remember also having those teacher crushes. Bheki lives near our house and we sometimes give him a lift home when I fetch Amanda (my girlfriend). Back to my incident. Last week Bheki fell while playing at school and bruised his leg. I fetched him and Amanda to have him treated at my doctor. My doctor is an Indian male who indicates shyness when he see's Amanda. I always feel akward when Amanda accompanies me on my doctor visits especially if she is wearing a skirt. The lounge couches are fairly low in the waiting room, and I always notice my doctor (Sagren) look at the area of her knees. It is obvious he always tries to look between her legs under her skirt. His gesture speaks for itself. I once got up and walked over to the reception desk after noticing Amandas legs slightly apart while she read a magazine which she had placed on her thighs. I was curious if her panty could be seen. She didn't notice me look when I stood infront of her at the desk. I could clearly see her white panties. I returned to sit next to her and saw my doc approach the desk a few feet from where I stood earlier. She was engrossed reading and her legs remained exactly open as it was. I saw my doc look at her knee area but was too much at an angle. Then I was shock to see him pervertly walk to the spot I saw her panty from earlier. I knew he moved to get an angle which would allow him to look under her skirt. I knew he could see her panties and froze when I noticed a buldge form in his pants.

Back to my incident. Amanda, Bheki and I went into my docs rooms. The doctor asked Bheki to remove his clothes while he cleaned his wounds. Bheki did not seem embarrased that he only had his shirt on. His pants and brief were removed and his penis exposed to his teacher. He seemed to like it and intentionally faced Amanda as if he wanted to see her look at his penis. I was mortified when I saw Amanda keep looking down at his penis. I know Amanda well. Her nipples get very erect when she is horny. I could not believe how erect her nipples got while she made regular glances at his penis. Her nipples where erect and obvious under her blouse. While we waited for the ointment to dry a little more before Bheki dressed up again, Amanda spoke to my doc about her menstrual pains and told him of her vagina hurting when she peed. My doc asked her if the inside of her vagina hurt or her peehole. Amanda naively replied that she was not sure if the inside of her vagina was also red but said that her peehole was unusually swollen. She also said that her inner thigh seemed to be forming a rash from any spray of her urine. I thought it was too much info. I saw Bheki was aroused hearing this and noticed his penis slightly longer. My doc did not ask my girlfriend to show the rash on her thigh, but suddenly Amanda uncrossed her legs and lifted her skirt above her panties and pointed to a redish area next to her pantyline. I got a cockstand at her naïve she was and mainly from noticing that she spread her legs extremely wide while doing so. I also couldn't believe that she had lifted her skirt more than was required. She pulled her skirt above her navel. I felt liquid leak from my cock because her short pubic hairs were sticking out from the sides of her panty. I saw Bheki look directly at her panty and was speechless to see his penis fully erect and beating up and down. I noticed the area of my girlfriends panty get wet where it covered the slit of her vagina. Suddenly Amanda stretched the side of her inner panty fully across to the opposite thigh, exposing her entire naked puss. Her puss was wet and white liquid was leaking from inside her vagina. I knew she was turned on. But ist unlike her. She is very shy and conservative. She stretched her peehole open and used two other fingers to stretch her puss gaping open. I saw Bheki walk up to within 30 centimetres as if he was concerned and wanted to understand the situation by getting a close up. Suddenly I saw Amandas vagina contract rythmically and clear urine squirt out in small amounts (which happens when she cumms). I saw her stretch her puss wider apart and noticed her eyes dimm as she squirted and came. She was obviously turned on from seeing my doc and Bheki looking at her naked puss. And she seemed to want to see them being able to see fully inside her naked puss. I got so aroused that I instantly ejaculated a huge load of sperm in my brief. But the situation got even more embarrasing. Just as I noticed my docs pants shake and get soaking wet at the tip of his erecting shape (and knew that he was actually also cumming from see my girlfriends innocent revelation of her puss), I heard my girlfriend say to Bheki that "it went in her mouth". I looked at my girlfriend and saw her mouth gaping open while something white was dripping from the corner of her mouth. Her eye and nostril was smothered in a thick slimy liquid and quite a small amount was inside her mouth. She gagged and coughed from choking which resulted in her swallowing. I saw her mouth did not have the liquid when she opened it slightly and knew she had accidentally swallowed it while coughing. I then realized that the white liquid was Bhekis ejaculation. He had squirted from seeing her naked vagina. I looked down at him and saw his penis pointing directly at the opening of Amandas widely stretched open vagina. I froze again as I watched several squirts shoot directly inside my girlfriends puss. I was mortified. Needless to say that I didn't speak to my girlfriend for the entire weekend. She stayed locked in her room, not even to eat or shower. Two days later she finally opened the door and apologized that it was all an accident. I forgave her because she is ultra gorgeous (my weakness). While we showered I stretched her vagina open to look inside. A huge amount of sperm poured out. I couldn't believe how much of Bheki's sperm was inside her puss all that time. It was embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love to flash my naked puss at doctors

My name is Linds. I live in Johannesburg South Africa. I have a bladder disorder and have difficulty when I pee sometimes. My peehole burns. I am a petite gorgeous white female with hazel eyes and blonde hair. My boyfriend hates when I wear skirts and heels because men stare at my legs. I am usuall shy but love sex and always have horny thoughts. I always fantasized of the best excuse to flash my puss to a stranger. I know my boyfriend is possesive about men staring at me. So I wanted to test him.

His doctor is a black unattractive male who always upsets my boyfriend by staring at my legs when I accompany him on his medical visits. I lied to my boyfriend that his penis had a lump and asked we see his doc. Last week we went to his doc. While my boyfriends pants and brief was down and his doc examined his penis, I told his doc that my peehole burns when I piss. I spread my legs and lifted my skirt and pointed at my panty. My boyfriend got a cockstand. I saw him stare in shock. I pulled my panty aside and showed his doctor my naked puss while stretching my puss wide open. My boyfriend immediately ejaculated. His doctor lay me on the bed and inserted his finger inside my arsehole and puss. I saw the docs cock erect. My boyfriend got upset and asked me if I was horny. He asked his doc to fuck me. I agreed. His doc fucked my puss and filled my puss with his cumm. I may get pregnant. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My girlfriends urethra cystoscopy

My girlfriend is a gorgeous blonde names Linds. She has a kidney infection and often visits her female urologist. She has incredible legs and a petite body to die for. I get aroused during sex and always ask her to dress up in her skirt (which covers just below her knees, her sexy high heel shoes, and a seethru white panty. She does not know about my fetish or what I do after she dresses up like this. She often dresses like that to her office. I ask her to sit on the couch and pretend to remove my shoes while kneeling before her. I sit at an angle which gives me a view between her legs up her skirt so that I can peep at her panty while I imagine that I am the black garden boy of hers, named Sipho, who is 14 years old. I get a cockstand when I see her panty imagining that I am sipho. My cock leaks when I ask her to hand me my phone next to her, so that she has to move a leg while leaning to her side and reach out for my phone. Her legs always spread when she does that, and she still never realizes what I am upto. When she spreads her legs innocently, I get a full view of her panty and can see the slit of her puss thru her panty. My cock leaks more.

Yesterday I asked her to wear her skirt and the rest again, and do her makeup and hair so that she looks her most beautiful, and spray perfume. I asked her to wear the white seethru panty again. But earlier when she was bathing, I used a razor blade to tear a huge hole in the front of her panty where it covers her puss. I stretch the hole wide and put it on for her so she wudnt see the hole. While she sat on the couch, I called Sipho in to clean a mark I purposely made on the floor. When sipho sqwatted on the floor infront of Linds, I asked Linds to hand me my phone. I sqwatted next to sipho as if I was trying to help. I saw Sipho getting a cockstand when he saw Linds panty before she opened her legs. When Linds spread her legs, her entire panty showed and the tear opened wide. Her entire naked puss was showing and I ejaculated while watching sipho looking at her naked puss. We cud see inside her puss hole. Sipho was so aroused that he opened his zip and pulled his cockstand out. Linds froze when she saw his cock. Sipho said his cock was standing because he saw her naked puss. He said he wanted to cumm and took a 20 centimetre screw driver he had and pushed it fully inside his cockhole. He pulled it out. It was dripping with his piss and sperm. He pulled Linds legs apart and pushed the screwdriver insider her peehole slowly. She cudnt believe it. He pushed the full screw driver inside her puss and pulled it out. The tool was clean which meant that his piss and sperm was inside her peehole. He pushed his cock inside her puss and started fucking her for almost and hour. He ejaculated inside her puss and said sorry. Linds exclimaxed 3 times while he fucked her. I ejaculated at least twice while watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My girlfriends secret

I am also possesive about my girlfriend going to a male gynae. I hate the thought of another male seeing my girlfriends vagina, even if he is a medical professional. Two weeks ago my girlfriend wanted to see a gynae to examine the pain she feels when we have sex. She insisted on seeing a male gynae at her local hospital. We had a fight because I insisted she see a female gynae. I was upset that she was inconsiderate about my feelings. It took several days and eventually me threatening to break up with her if she sees a male gynae. She has never been to any gynae before. Finally Mellisa (my girlfriend) agreed to visit a female gynae. Mellisa is also very beautiful. She also has a kidney problem. At our visit to the female gynae two weeks ago, the gynae asked Melissa several questions to get an understanding of her condition and past procedures. Melissa always used to tell me that her vagina has never been seen by any male doctor during any of her hospital stays or visits and she had only been requested to produce urine samples. She knew how I felt about the subject. I was surprised when Melissa told the female gynae that her kidney specialist asked her to see a urologist recently to have her urine tested and get some advise. The gynae asked her if he examined her. I was shocked when Melissa responded that her kidney specialist told Melissa after her visit to the urologist that "HE" should not have stretched her urethea and it was totally unnecessary. I turned cold. My felt my heart stop. The gynae asked her why did she allow the urologist to examine her if all the kidney specialist asked Melissa to do was have her urine sample tested more extensively because the urologists conducted a wider range of tests then the specialist was able to on urine samples. Melissa said she didn't want to let the urologist examine her because he is the black male who also happens to be her neighbor at the flat where she stays. I turned blue because I knew who she was referring to. Her neighbor is a horny bastard and I always see him staring at Mellisa in a sexual way. Melissa also told me many times that he stares at her legs up and down whenever she wears skirts and walks past his door. I have also seen him try to perve and peep between her legs when she sqwats to open the lower lock of her gate. Once a friend of Tuhlani (Mellisa's neighbor the urologist) told me that Tuhlani told him that he has a sexual fetish of wanting to find a way to look up Mellisa's skirt and see her panties. His friend named Bhuzilwe, is also a very close friend of mine. He told me that Tuhlani told him, while they were drinking alchohol and he was drunk, that Mellisa is so sexy when she wears skirts and pantyhose and her designer high-heel shoes. He said that he loves her sexy white legs and always tries to slyly look at her panties when she sqwats to open her lock at the bottom of her gate. He said that he got a cockstand when he once managed to see half way up her inner right thigh and masturbates every day while imagining he is looking under Mellisa's skirt and can see her panty, and only imagines staring at the area of Mellisa's panty where it covers the slit of her puss. I couldn't believe what I was hearing Mellisa saying to the gynae. The gynae told Mellisa that she should have not allowed him to examine her. I asked her why she didn't mention it to me before. She couldn't look me in the eye and replied that she was too embarrased and knew I may get upset because of being so irresponsible. She said that she didn't know what to expect because she had never been to a urologist before. She said that she didn't think anything of it at the time because she viewed him in his professional capacity and not as her neighbor while bing examined. The gynae asked Mellisa to explain how he examined her and why despite Mellisa telling him that she only needed to have her urine tested.

I felt my entire body sink into a feeling of disbelief at what she explained. Before she started to explain, I quickly interrupted and asked her what she wore that day. Mellisa said she had come from her office that day and wore her black skirt and white blouse and hour black high-heel shoes. She apologized that she knows how perverted Tuhlani has pervertish thoughts about her in skirts, and said she would have wore pants had she known. The gynae interrupted and asked Mellisa to continue.

The female gynae asked Mellisa to mention every detail and would report the urologist if he was inappropriate in any way he had conducted his examination. Mellisa said that he told her that he wanted to check if she had a specific type of rash which he claimed is an indication of urine infection. Mellisa said that she believed him and obliged to his respects thinking it may have been the routine way that urologists examine patients. She said he asked her to stand up and remove her blouse and skirt. The gynae asked her if she had done that. I couldn't breathe when Mellisa said that she did. She said he asked her to remov her bra and began feeling her breasts and rubbing his fingers hard on the tips of her nipples. Her then asked her to hold her hands above her head and said her wanted to look just below her navel for lumps. He pulled her panty down and she felt shy because the top of her pubic hairs were showing. Her pulled her panty an inch more and she tried to pull it up again. She noticed he had a cockstand. He pushed her hand away and said it is a routine checkup. He then pulled her entire panty down to her knee and she was standing there fully naked. He touched her puss and asked her to lay on the bed and stretch her legs on the stirrups. She felt embarrased. Her used a device and started to stretch her urethra. She said he suggested her peehole needed to be stretched. She cudnt believe that at one point, the device was stretching her peehole wider than 4 centimetres in diametre. She said she was embarrassed to tell me about it because she got extremely aroused and orgasmed several times. I was shocked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!!

Loved this story - so sexxxyyyyy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bruh

this isn't even about the story but there are like four comments pretending to be different people when it's obviously just one person like

b i t c h

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Love little hot wives story's, loved my wife flashing her panties or sometimes an older guy got to see her gorgeous pussy , made her so hot it was always mind blowing sex .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous