All Comments on 'A Walk in the Park'

by littlebitdirty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Delightful!

Well done ... * smiles *

Reminds me very much of a private discussion with my man lol

A nice straight to the point story .... bravo

jessie_girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BORN WRITER

Excellent sense of eroticism and building the story. You are a natural storyteller - can't wait to see how you will improve the more you write....and I'm not talking about the sex level, but that rare gift of being able to tantalize. terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo

An excellent first outing that leaves me wanting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
All that in a park, huh?

I guess the ice cream vendor probably got an earful, what with all that moaning and screaming and profanity.

The writing is decent, the story so-so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice but......

...as someone else already pointed out: all this in a park with a vendor nearby? Plus, writing in first person (you, I) sometimes tends to distract from a story if the reader cannot accurately place his or herself in the action of the piece. You have a nice sense of erotica and the sex scene itself was well done. Simply reconsider the setting somewhat in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

Hey! I absolutely loved your story, it got me really hot! CANNOT WAIT to read another.

Keep up the great work!

Marcia

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Absolutely wonderful! Great Vivid fantasy!

Great job! I loved it! Your vivid descriptions are sure to excite! Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gotta love popsicles.

That was shit hot!!

Nothing better than a popsicle on a warm summer night & doesn't it feel good.

Keep up the good work can't wait to read more of your stories/advantages.

UrchinPrinceUrchinPrinceabout 18 years ago
Your story

Hi

I loved your story - you didn't just write about the sex like most do but so many other things that really made it vivid. Is that really your first attempt? Anyhow, I enjoyed it a lot and hope to read more from you. Do you visit the chat site here? If so, look out for me (WarmGlow). What you have is rare, true sensuality, it's very sexy. Hope to talk to you maybe or just see another story soon.

Jack (TheUrchinPrince@hotmail.com)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous