All Comments on 'A Walk in the Woods'

by MNredneck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOL . . yeah right . .

LOL . . yeah right . . a plant of any type is going to know the old trick of pinching a person's nose shut to force them to open their mouth to breathe . . thereby allowing the penis like object to enter her mouth . . . . to be honest this story was a waste of space . . . .

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 16 years ago
Interesting!! (But Hot)

Ineresting way to get a woman hot, bothered and pregnant (be it a plant). Love the storyline approach with this one.

tnme3tnme3over 15 years ago
Wow

I am also confused of why a plant would know to pinch her nose, but it doesn't matter that much. Good job, writing your first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

I love this type of lit, I thought it was fantastically well written and we need more plant sex around here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wowsers...

That's all that comes to mind...I love reading plant sex lit a lot, and I do mean a lot! Made me cum I don't know how many times. I wouldn't mind going up and having a little fun with that plant one day even if I did end up having a plant a few days later...I WANT THAT PLANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nose pinching

So you guys complain about a plant pinching a nose but you don't have any problem with the rest of its actions? This isn't an essay on botanical features, folks. Think before you respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Pleased

wow, this was absolutly great. I love reading lit of plant sex ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
on nose pinching

its fiction guys, i agreed with whoever commented on this before me; freaking story! and it was a great one. thanks MNredneck. two thumbs (and a penis) up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great going for a first!

Considering this was your first i really liked it. It could do with more of a graphic scene regarding the plant sex compared to what i normally read. I hope you carry on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good job

wow, great, glad she survived!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All in Favour

Those who carp at some detail need a reality check.

Did you all think this is science? The plant checks out vaginal rings and that's OK, but pinching a nose isn't real life???

Get serious! No actually, relax and enjoy, I did!

More please Redneck

HeadermanHeadermanalmost 12 years ago

I thought it was a great first go!

I think having a look at some good writers style can help here though, specifically the idea that you should really draw out the little details of some things... in this case tell more about the plant... how tall it is, how many vines it has, its shape, colour, any background about it like if she read about anything like it in the past or if there were rumors etc.

You get 5 stars from me for awesome though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazed

Awesome story dude wish u can make more of this.

Rainbowblits6

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Advice

Overall a decent story, but I noticed that you tend to rush details. For example, where one might say:

"Her body tensed as she unwittingly tried to fend off the impending orgasm, a drive that was drained slowly from her will as her vaginal walls clenched around the invader shoved itself further into her. Her shallow breathing quickened even under the bulging vine in her throat, and with another forceful dose of its strange sap or nectar, her body gave in to submission as she was forced into a fulfilling, shuddering climax."

You would possibly say (my context, as I am not you):

"The fine pressed further into her, expanding her labia to a horrifying girth she hadn't known she could endure, forcing her into an orgasm that took her mind."

My point is, you can make a short story, but remember that the imagination of the reader, while remarkably capable in times of horny fapping, can only do so much. To maintain interest, you must take the extra step with the shorter stories to implement a plot element that fuels the imagination of the reader even after they're done, making the short read last twice as long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*vine

I wrote fine earlier on the second to last paragraph, just thought I'd fix that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh, I'm a nit-picker...

Found like, ten other mistakes in my writing. I'll just shut up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The sentence structure and sheer number of incomplete sentences are infuriating. I couldn't even get halfway through it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous