All Comments on 'A Walk On The Wild Side'

by coppered

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Adulteress at last

Many thanks for writing such an excellent story, your tales bring back sweet memories to me.perhaps that is why I find them such a turn on.perhaps I should relate some of them to you sometime.

must finish now as I've flooded my panties through to the seat yet again

warmest regardsJem

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Continue with it?

If she continues with her pursuit of big cocks over an extended period of time she may as well plan on a divorce. The truth will out!!

It WILL come to the surface and into the public viewing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sensual Moments

Looking forward to another writing where Mark continues meeting with her and she becomes pregnant. Love the descriptive word usage such as large cocks slowly entering a small not so often used pussy and doing so very gently. Like the term potent sperm ejaculating time and time again from large heavy balls - entering an unprotected and very fertile pussy.

Having a large cock myself (10")and two inches in diameter I know the feeling most women expierence and enjoy

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story Sucked And

your friend in nothing but a worthless whore. I hope her husband finds out and kills the worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to bad she didn't have permission

What could be better than see the woman you love be pleasured?

Being part of that pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Peas in a pod

Are you as big a slut as your "heroine".

shamblesshamblesover 16 years ago
Excellent !!

Caught this story by clicking through the index. So different and so much more erotic and more skilful than practically all the others I've read. I appreciate a different plot and treatment, graphic and yet clever description, and particularly an insight into female sensations and orgasms. I see you haven't visited since 2004. Perhaps you're no longer interested, but I'd like to take you up on your invitation to share experiences and stories. You can check my stories and see if my style excites you at all.(Excitement is everything). SHAMBLES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMMM !!!!!!

I loved your story- it brought back so many sweet memories for me of my own "first affair".

Joan @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
But what will it all cost?

I accept that your story is true. It happened to me, or at least ours was a story very like that of your friend. But there is always a price to pay. The pleasure can be incredible. But the price??? For us it was way too high, not to mention the price paid by the innocent parties. And one way or another, they pay too. I would like to know something. She sees that she has careful planning to do. Will her plan be to include the rip in the fabric of her marriage that such a secret and all of the lies will cause? Or will it be the devastation to her husband if she decides to be honest with him or if he ever learns the truth about the woman that promised to be faithful to him? In the end, one way or another, they will all pay the price.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Written by a homosexual

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
This time I read the complete story.

The first time I only read part of the first page. Having read the complete story, I found it to be much better than my first impression and I should have rated it 4****. I still would have deducted 1* for the lost keys. Since she didn't drive that could not have happened. However, she might have forgotten her purse or left her cell phone/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWorncock is so stupid

she wipes before she shits instead of after

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing it ;)

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 9 years ago
Wonderful

This is a deliciously erotic story. Lovely detail beautifully described and quite real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not very believeable

Sure. A woman who's never even thought about cheating on her husband just invites this stranger in. Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

suck ass bitch I hope her husband finds out and kikes her in the ass and sends her on her way a real piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Hi - forget all the negative comments - go on - write - and if thats your life - enjoy! but maybe include your hubby at least afterwards - you might be surprised -

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Some ridiculous comments

Didn't drive a car so couldn't have left keys? Most people carry their house key on the same ring so it was very possible. A well-written story which followed a logical sequence of events. It had a couple of typos like all stories on Lit. I give it a well-deserved four stars.

Nylonlover101Nylonlover101over 5 years ago

Beautiful, eloquent, and terribly erotic. Well done, Denise. (I feel melancholy and sorry for the conservative and repressed husband, however).. One question that remains unanswered is why the wife who took a "walk on the wild side" who was allegedly so "happily married" didn't attempt to bring her new-found lustful knowledge and enhanced experience home with her to try to "educate" her husband and attempt to save her marriage ??? (After all, she had bought lingerie, toys, videos, etc. at the girls' party, and so could have tried those to 'spice things up', first, before jettisoning the marriage, entirely !) As things ended, the poor guy didn't have a clue nor know what had hit him prior to his wife's request for a divorce !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Written.....But

Well done but here are a few comments. Again case of poor husband out working his ass off trying to make a nice life for his wife and she, who obviously cannot communicate, is going to the wild side. Why would she take up with someone from her health club? Really just hooking up with someone who you know! Hard to understand how she can go from going to the afternoon party, out to a club, to hooking up dancing, to inviting him in to stay the night......HUH.

And lastly, as usual, unhappy, get divorced and than be on your way. Don't disrespect your marriage. The hurt will be bad enough but it will not be the pain, fury and total destruction/devastation that will take place. Including your ruined reputation with family and friends. Be willing to give it all up........was (is) it worth it?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Where to from here?

Where does she eventually go? I think every woman deserves to go to the wild side once in a while. I mean, if the husband is not doing it for her and not even wanting to try, why should she suffer? Now if she had a good sex life with her husband, i don´t think she would be as tempted as this girl was. I´m not talking about an everyday event but just once in a while and she should be able to hide it stopping when hubby finally realizes that he needs to take care of his wife and forget or lessen some on his job to spend more time taking care of her. No job is worth losing your wife.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Extremely well written

You felt as if you were there and could understand why she cheated. Her husband wasn’t taking care of business and, though she wasn’t actually looking for it, someone who could take care of business showed up.

There’s a lesson in this story for every husband: if you don’t up your game, someone else will do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was looking for several things in the story, but had a hard time finding them ...

There was no respect, no love, no fidelity, no conscience, no consequences and if there was any integrity, I couldn't locate that either on her part. . I like the idea of her ex-husband becoming a successful millionaire without her to drag him down and hope the georgeous debutant that really loves him and wants a family, gets him and makes him happy for 75 years od blissful married life.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

Sad some of the comments were so negative. Guess some people don't understand the word "fiction." I really enjoyed the story. Only hope you will add another chapter. After all she's not on birth control so maybe, if he gets lucky she'll get pregnant. Then what, which guy does she choose. Just an idea.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
No thanks.

Romanticizing betrayal doesn't change the fact that it is made from lies and broken promises. When the husband's love for her is killed by her infidelity and the lover grows bored with her, she will be no more than a junkie looking for her next big dick fix. Romance like this is no more than dick thick, hardly a substitute for real love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So tired of people stating the obvious

Please tell the idiot who is telling us about fiction, we all understand that but if a writer wants high marks and meaningful comments we do need to invest in the story, that makes us feel we can comment. So yes we know its fiction and you need to worry about yourself not our comments.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Apparently

Apparently the author herself got caught cheating by her husband. Her major life change was that he kicked her whore ass to the curb, thus giving her the freedom she wanted. Now she supports herself and writes nasty "true" stories for a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Walk on the Wild Side

Despite what that one idiot commented on want to say I really enjoyed your story. It had good flow and he words really created some great mental images. Do keep up the good work. Sounds like what has happened to you has also allowed for a fresh start. Looking forward to reading more of your life adventures.

StanleyCStanleyCover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. I covers what it is like for a woman being denied the sexual pleasure and complete satisfaction branching out to taste sex as she never knew it could be. Yes she cheated but I can understand why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just excuses for a heartless cheater.

daveylock8daveylock8over 1 year ago

A great story. Sexy as hell. So well described, especially the part about her having to adjust to such a large cock. (Not that I am that guy). But I loved reading this and will do so again. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoar ! ! !

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!! extremely erotic, a real turn-on! More please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous