A Walk On The Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
97 Followers

With his cock buried about half way in me, I felt Mark withdraw slightly and then push forward a little more aggressively. A loud moan escaped my lips as I felt several more inches slide into me and the hot naked tip began to push up against my cervix. With one more push forward, I finally felt his large heavy balls seat themselves against my crotch. I had taken it all. I couldn't believe it. It felt like he was all the way up to the level of my belly button. I laid back and closed my eyes in ecstasy, gently and very slowly pushing my pelvis upward against him as a series of soft moans escaped my lips. Never before in my life had I experienced such overwhelmingly satisfying warmth and fullness. I was in heaven.

After a few minutes of allowing me to further stretch and become accustomed to his full size, Mark began a slow rhythmic pattern of in and out trusting. Starting slowly, he gave me an internal message like no one else ever had, gradually increasing both the length and tempo of his powerful strokes. Within minutes, my body began to involuntarily shake and the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm rapidly welled up from deep inside me. I couldn't believe it. For the first time in my life, I was going to cum with a cock deep inside me. The experience was almost beyond description.

The first orgasm I experienced with Mark was like nothing I had ever known. Unlike my normal clitoral orgasm, it built up in me slowly, but rapidly increased in intensity until it caused me to gasp in ecstasy as wave after wave of the most intense pleasure I had ever shot through my body. Mark held still as my body shuttered and I bucked my pelvis wildly upward against him. To say that it was incredible would be a gross understatement. I had to do it again!

After allowing me to come down off my cloud, Mark resumed his pattern of thrusting and before I knew it, the full length of his manhood was moving in and out of my widely stretched and well-lubricated channel. As the intensity of our lovemaking continued to escalate, the room was flooded with the sounds of squeaking bed springs, the headboard banging against the wall and the sloppy wet sloshing sounds emanating from my crotch. Looking back, I am really surprise that my neighbors didn't hear us. Becoming more and more caught up in what I was doing, I rode Mark's cock like a whore, wildly thrusting my pelvis forward to meet every thrust as if trying to squeeze the last few centimeters of his length into me. As another orgasm began to build within me, I threw my legs around his, finally assuming a position that allowed him to go just a little deeper while giving me the leverage I needed to increase the vigor of my reciprocating pelvic thrusts. Obviously liking my change in position, Mark raised his torso up off of me and placed both of his hands on my tits while he ground into me with increasing vigor. After a few short minutes in that position, Mark suddenly began sensuously kneading my breasts with his large powerful hands as I felt his thick shaft begin to swell and pulsate inside me. He was going to cum! Instinctively, I dug my nails into his lower back and pulled him tightly against me. I was finally going to experience what I had always longed to feel.

"Oh God," I gasped as I suddenly felt him swell to massive proportions causing my vagina to clamp down tightly around his pulsating shaft as if trying to milk it for all it was worth. Caught up in the moment and completely out of control, I lustfully blurted out, "fuck me Mark, fill me with your cum." As if responding to my request, Mark suddenly push in hard, seating the tip of his cock tightly against my cervix as he let out an animalistic grunt and I felt the first wave of his hot thick manly fluid explode into me. The sensation was out of this world and easily surpassed my wildest ideas of what it was going feel like. The hot wet sensation of his warm sperm inside me instantly put me over the edge as the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced erupted from the depths of my soul, quickly overtaking every muscle in my body and causing several loud involuntary moans and gasps to escape my lips. Pulling his body tightly against me in lustful ecstasy, my pelvis bucked wildly against him as I felt more and more of his warm sticky semen flow into my love tunnel, filling me beyond capacity until it overflowed and ran down into the crack of my butt. As I came down from what was easily the most intense orgasm I ever experienced in my life, I laid there and reveled in the sensation of the warm wet tingly feeling between my legs. I had finally gotten laid the way nature meant it to be!

As Mark pumped the last of his seed into my overflowing vagina, he collapsed in sheer exhaustion on top of me and we held each other tight. As we held each other, I opened my eyes slightly just as the rings on my left hand caught a ray of light as if serving as a subtle reminder of my indiscretion. I closed them in response as if not wanting to listen. Not now any way. Never before in my life had I felt so alive, wanted and most importantly, satisfied. Nothing was going to detract from my absolutely incredible experience.

As Mark and I separated from our romantic embrace, we cuddled under the covers in a spoon-like fashion with him facing my back. As I laid there in the comfort of our embrace, I suddenly became aware of Mark's softened but still comparatively long cock pressing gently against the base of my butt. Inching my self forward, I opened my thighs slightly, allowing it to slip right into the little diamond-shaped channel between my uppermost thighs and nestled it up against my hot slippery crotch as if claiming ownership. Although he was fast asleep, I felt his magnificent organ stiffen slightly in response to my touch. As I lay there enjoying the warm sensation of Mark's cock against my pussy, I suddenly felt a few drops of his thick residual cum emerge from the tip and fall onto my thigh. Running my fingers through the slick fluid, I brought my hand to my mouth for a little taste. He won't be sleeping for long, I thought to myself as I placed my cum covered fingers in my mouth and swallowed.

What I also realized as I lay there was that I would probably never again be satisfied by a less intense bedroom performance than the one I had just experienced. Whether I outright accepted it or not, my little venture to the wild side of life had transformed me into an addict. Future rendezvous with Mark or perhaps even others were very likely going to be a part of my life. The main problem I faced now was how to manage things. Maintaining the best of both worlds was going to require some serious planning.

Just a little note to my friends and fans:

The story you just read is a real life event experienced and described to me by one of my friends. I guess the old adage "birds of feather flock together" is at least somewhat true!!! After hearing her almost unbelievably hot story, I just had to share it and encouraged her to work with me on writing it up for submission. Wanting very much to keep her anonymous for obvious reasons, we changed the names of those involved and submitted it under my account. I hope you found it as hot and exciting as I did.
As for myself, I am happy to say that I am finally getting back to being my normal self. Since my last posting, I have endured some major life changes that forced me to move across the country and remain in seclusion for awhile. Now that I have adjusted to my new, and as you probably picked up from the story, single life, I hope to stay active in my writing. To get me started back into it, I spent a lot of time thinking about my past and have recently prepared an outline of some of my hottest and most memorable experiences. In the months ahead, I promise to continue working on writing up each of these stories to the best of my ability and submit them under the appropriate categories as they are completed. As usual, I look forward to seeing your ratings and reading your emails. It's great to be back!!!

Denise XXX

coppered
coppered
97 Followers