All Comments on 'A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 02a'

by ava23

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet

My pussy is so wet reading that

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Alicia?

You're moving this story to fast, and not giving Alicia time to think and react to what her husband has gotten her into. You should have made this story longer to have given you time to properly introduce each individual on their own, so far we don't know their ages or their backgrounds. What were they like before they all met? What kind of life do they lead now? Why were they worried about Alicia not going along with them? Apparently she liked it. But she has not woken up completely or thought about what happened before being subjected to more of the same. and the husbands just won't give them any time alone to where maybe Emily could bring her up to whats going on. This is why I have never liked stories of wife sharing. The husbands always have to be in the middle of everything not giving the wife time to let herself go. So they never know what she likes, just what he wants. and then thet try to make it sound as if she thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous