A Weekend of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt filthy. She had not had a shower since she had arrived there the previous evening. When she could stand it no longer, she begged Ann if she could have a shower. Ann asked her if she wanted a golden shower. Diana, in her innocence, did not know what this meant and said that she would accept any kind of shower gladly. She immediately shuddered and regretted her eagerness when she saw the look that her torturers exchanged. She was led to the bathroom and made to kneel in the shower. She was told to keep her eyes closed and her mouth open. This she did and was not to surprised when she felt Paul's cock head enter her mouth. (After all, she had sucked on this cock more times that she cared to remember in the past 24 hours. She was surprised though when she felt him withdraw his cock. A moment later she felt his steaming hot piss hit the back of her throat. This she gulped down instinctively and closed her mouth.

"Open your mouth, slut. You asked for this." Paul said as he yanked on her hair.

"Please, not this," begged Diana vainly.

"It's this or shopping tomorrow," Paul threatened.

Diana opened her mouth and allowed Paul to piss into it. The piss ran over her breasts, down his stomach before dripping off her pussy. Eventually Paul finished and Diana was made to lick him clean. Then, just when she thought it couldn't get worse, Ann shoved her face down and sat on her head. Ann then proceeded to piss on her head.

By the time the couple had finished, Diana felt that every inch of her body was covered in piss. She was then allowed to shower and she scrubbed herself red in an effort to get the stench out of her body.

Saturday night: One lost anal virginity

Diana walked out of the bathroom. The shower had done wonders. She felt clean and refreshed and somehow ready for anything that the evil couple could decide to inflict on her. She felt that she had been subjected to every form of humiliation and that there was nothing left which they could do which could be worse than what she had already been subjected to.

This resolve quickly disappeared though when she heard what Paul was next proposing. As she walked into the bedroom Paul said:

"Slut, come lick your mistresses' pussy, while I fuck you in the ass."

The colour drained from Diana's face. Not that! However, no amount of begging helped and she was threatened with a trip to the shops in her outfit. Therefore, she reluctantly went on her hands and knees on the bed and started licking Ann's pussy. As she started, she briefly thought of how far she had descended into depravity. She was wishing that they would fuck her and have her lick them. But what they now were proposing went even beyond that.

As she was licking her tormentor's pussy, she felt ice cold lubrication gel being rubbed onto her anal flower. She then felt Paul insert his finger into her arse.

"I suggest you start relaxing, or you will get hurt," Paul commanded.

The next moment Diana felt the head of Paul's cock press against her anal ring. For a moment it appeared as if would not succeed, but then the flower started blooming and the next moment the head slipped in. Slowly, but surely, Paul pressed on, before Diana felt his whole cock in her bowels.

As has happened the previous evening, Paul slammed her from behind while Ann roughly pulled on her hair and rubbed Diana's face into her pussy.

Eventually Diana felt the searing heat as Paul's cum shot into her bowels.

Then, when she felt that she had slipped into new lows of depravity, Paul pulled her around and made her lick his cock clean. She was forced to continue licking until his cock was clean of his cum, her shit and even the hint of blood that was present.

Once he had enough, he roughly pulled his cock out of her mouth by yanking on her hair. Then, leaving her lying in a heap on the floor, he and Ann left her in her misery.

Sunday morning: Time for shopping

It was now mid morning on Sunday morning. Only a couple of more hours and she would be back home, with this hell ended and back to her normal life. She had already this morning licked Ann's pussy and anal flower until even Ann had enough orgasms. She had had Paul's cock in her mouth, pussy and anus. She had been fucked, sodomised, beaten and pissed on this weekend and faced every humiliation that this evil couple could conceive and now it would soon be ended. There was nothing more that they could do. Or was there?

Paul: "Diana, go put on your slut ware, its time for shopping."

Diana couldn't believe what she was hearing. All weekend she had been threatened with this. She done conceded to every degrading request in order to avoid this. Now it appeared that this was all in vane since they had planned on sending her shopping anyway.

Diana came out of the room with her clothes back on. It felt comforting to be wearing clothes again – the first time since Friday evening. Was that only 36 hours ago. It felt like a lifetime of degradation ago. She felt the cold whiff of air underneath her micro mini. Her pussy must be peaking out of this obscene mini. It gave her goose flesh and made her nipple extend against her sheer blouse. She looked down and clearly saw her nipples through the material. Would she be arrested for obscene exposure?

Diana was walking in the supermarket. She saw the looks of lust that the men gave her. Even little boys were staring at her goggle eyed. Women, on the other hand was staring at her with daggers in their eyes. A number of women walked passed and whispered "slut" or something similar when they walked passed. She looked so out of place in her revealing clothes when everyone else were walking in their church wear. (What she had not realised was that Paul had selected the time to coincide with the end of church, knowing that people often stopped in at the shops on their way home from church – picking up the odd item for Sunday lunch.) Church, oh God, she thought, hopefully someone that she knew from church didn't come passed

The thought had hardly crossed her mind when she saw Susan, the minister's wife coming down the isle. She hastily turned around and walked in the opposite direction. As she walked off though, she dropped her purse (as Paul telepathically instructed her to do – unbeknown to her.) This was the moment that she feared. Paul had clearly told her that if she had to pick up something, she had to do it without bending her knees. This meant exposing her pussy to anyone behind her. With a face flushed with embarrassment she picked up her purse with her pussy exposed to Susan. Hopefully, Susan would not recognise her. As she straitened up, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hi Diana, is it you?" she heard Susan ask.

As she mumbled a reply, Susan said: "I didn't see you in church today and furthermore I am disappointed to see your sense of dress leaves much to be desired."

Before she could answer, she felt Paul put his arm around her shoulder, pinch her nipple and say: "Well if you don't like the way my whore dresses, why don't you go and fuck yourself. Alternatively, if you ask nicely, maybe my slut will lick you stuck up cunt."

Susan could not believe her ears, in a huff she turned around and strode away.

Sunday afternoon: The final scene:

Diana was once again in the nude. She sat on the floor. She no longer cared what happened to her. She had been abused and humiliated in everyway imaginable. Her worse fears had been realised. Her reputation was fubar after the church's gossipmonger had seen her and had been told off in such a rude way by Paul. Would Jack still want her?

Paul lay down on the mat and indicated. Resignedly she came and sat down on his cock. She had just started riding him, when she saw Ann come fit a blindfold on her face. She was then pressed forward until, with her knees still bent below her, she was laying flat against Paul. Just then she felt her arse being lubed before Ann inserting a dildo in her arse. But wait, this was not a dildo. This was a live hard cock. This evil couple had actually invited one of their sick friends to come and abuse her. She wondered briefly who it could be. She decided that it did not really matter since her reputation was in tatters and she was a slut – once and for all. After Paul had filled her pussy, once again with his cum (for the umpteenth time this weekend), she felt the stranger pull out his cock and present his cock to her mouth. Without even attempting resistance, she started licked the stranger's shit-flavoured cock. Shortly afterwards the stranger's cum coated her tonsils.

The blindfold was pulled off her face. With fear and trepidation she slowly opened her eyes to see who this stranger was. When she finally looked up, she looked straight into the eyes of her smiling husband. Jack! He still loved her! In spite of her slutty behaviour and her shattered reputation. Never before did she love Jack as much as she loved him at that moment.

Jack held her by her hair and asked: "So what are you?"

Diana surprised herself by saying: "I am… I am your fuck bunny, master." Where did that come from?

But it was true. All of her barriers had been broken down and she was now the person she was meant to be. She was meant to be a sex slave and she was fortunate to have a husband who understood it. She would be the best fuck toy her master could ever wish for. For the first time in a long time Diana felt she knew who she was meant to be. She felt content and happy.

Epilogue: Later that day:

There was a knock on the door.

"Is that her?" Ann asked.

"Yes," Paul replied, "I am really going to enjoy fucking this stuck up bitch."

The woman in question stood at the door confused. She knew she had to be here, but didn't know why. In fact, since church she hardly remembered what had happened today. She couldn't remember seeing or speaking to anyone. Anyone, but her husband, but she knew that he did not send her here

She entered when she heard the stranger say: "Why don't you come in, Susan."

12