A Weekend with 'k' Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Having had their fun the twins move back to join in the queue to fuck you.

At least one of female students wants her fun as well, which is an extra thrill for me. I know that you have had female lovers before, but I've only heard about it, never seen it. The Chinese girl strips naked, showing off a slim body - toned and muscled like a gymnast. She straddles your face and lowers her cunt onto your mouth. Soon we can all hear her wetness as your tongue lashes her virtually hairless slit. With one hand she savagely twists her own, surprisingly large, nipples. The other is wrapped in your hair, pulling your face tight against the juncture of her thighs as she grinds down on you as she comes. When she 'dismounts' she leaves your face coated with cunt juice, her copious excitement glistens on your skin.

Not all the girls want their pussies eaten, but nor are they immune to the excitement of what was going on in the lecture theatre. One has taken Dr Arnolds vibrator and is ramming it into her pussy as she watches you. Another is on her knees sucking the cocks of the guys in the queue to fuck you. She is acting like a 'fluffer' at a porn movie shoot and making them even more ready for the 'star of the show'.

These displays help to drive the boys to a new level of excitement. Shortly after these things happen the first cock goes in your arse, causing you to yelp in surprise at first, then pant with pleasure. The chair is wound back and adjusted so that your head leans back at the perfect angle for some intense, deep throat fucking. Once this happens you are used continuously from both ends, a cock in your mouth and another in your cunt, or arse, at all times.

But still the students don't cum in you. Their discipline is impressive. After a while you miss the taste of spunk in your mouth, the feeling of it jetting into your pussy. You start trying your hardest to make them cum in you - but they resist. You can't help wondering, busy as you are being a slut, what they have planned

Eventually you sense that this particular gang bang is running out of steam. The queue to fuck you is down to couple, then one (Patel coming back for seconds, greedy boy) -- and then none. Dr Arnold moves back to your side and smiles down at you.

'Thank you very much for helping my students and I today. I think they now have a real understanding of what being a slut means after that.' They laugh and applaud and you blush.

Then he adds. 'Before we let you go we want to give you something to take away with you. Just relax for a second there.' With a practised flourish he inserts a speculum deep in your gaping pussy, before adjusting the examination table. It tilts so that your head is down and your legs are up, still wide apart. Then he produces the beaker full of all the collected sperm.

Dr Arnold holds it aloft and announces. 'It seems these young men had been saving this up for you.' You notice that it now their turn for a few blushes.

'We have a couple of hundred millilitres here'. He pronounces and then he leans forward and slowly pours the gooey contents of the glass into your wide open cunt. You gasp as you feel it slowly fill you -- the sensation strange and so extremely horny at the same time. The good doctor releases the screw holding the speculum open and carefully slides it out. You feel the huge load of sperm in your pussy and clamp your muscles tight. I can see the look of worry on your face and know you are thinking if you are expected to keep it in, wondering how are going to manage that trick.

Then the bit of planning of which I am most proud came to fruition. The examination table is lowered till you are almost horizontal, but still at an angle which did not allow the cum to trickle out. Then I pass my special fetish shop purchase to two of the female students. Dr Arnold undoes the strap across your thighs and the two girls open my parcel to reveal - rubber pants.

Slipping them over your feet they slide them down your legs. With a brusque slap on your thigh one of them orders you to, 'lift up your butt'.

When you oblige the pants are pulled on all the way up to your waist, tight and snug. When the other straps are undone - and I instruct you to stand up - you suddenly work out what I am up to.

'Rubber knickers?' Nothing can leak out!' you realise.

As you stand you feel all the sperm swirl inside your pussy. The sensation is strange, unsettling but at the same time immensely erotic. You feel your clit throb within the tight rubber constraints and your nipples tighten and crinkle with excitement. You look around at the flushed and excited faces of the students, smiling at them with satisfaction because you have pleased so many so thoroughly.

Then I step forward and the buzz of chatter falls silent. I hold a champagne flute in my hand and I give you a smile.

'We didn't use all the cum we collected just now. I kept a little back for a "toast"'. I hold up the glass and you can see it is about one third full of white fluid.

'A little cock-tail for you, my slut.' I pass you the glass.

'I provided a fair amount of the ingredients. After watching you this morning I felt like I might have filled a glass by myself.' This gets a small laugh.

'Dr Arnold even managed to make a second contribution after he watched you being spit-roasted.' A bigger laugh this time. Then I mime raising the glass and drinking and you start to do as I have indicated.

Suddenly you are conscious once again of being the slut at the centre of attention. You shiver with the now familiar and increasingly exciting sensation this produces. You know that you are about to perform like a depraved whore in front of this audience. Then you recall all the slutty and taboo things you have already done whilst they watched. This makes the muscles in your cunt twitch and you feel all that cum slosh around inside you, making you whimper.

As the glass reaches your lips your nostrils are full of the pungent odour of cum. Instinctively you start to salivate and your cunt to juice up, already you are programmed to equate the smell of cum with your own sexual satisfaction. You tilt the glass and the salty, still warm sperm touches your lips and tongue and you moan as you revel in the taste and the texture. As it slides down your throat you feel an intense orgasm radiate through your body from your sperm engorged cunt.

The final trigger for your own orgasm is knowing that you are revealing your true nature to those who watch, and that you are accepting this knowledge about yourself. You are a three hole whore and a cum hungry slut -- and proud of it.

Later, wrapped in a hospital gown, in the back of the taxi, I watch you squirming, obviously uncomfortable in your rubber panties.

'Can we stop? I need to pee again.' You plead.

Then you see the look on my face and groan with realisation.

The weekend is not over just yet.

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers
12