All Comments on 'A Whore is Born Ch. 02'

by blklongnthick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love this girl!!!!!!!!!!

Akiko is every mans perfect slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Japanese Black Cock Sluts are the Best!

Can't wait to hear about the gang bang. The girl definitely needs some triple penetration!

big9_11104big9_11104over 19 years ago
A Japanese Woman's Dream

Is to be an object of desire fuck toy for big black cocks. Japanese men are too small, and it is not surprising that Akiko would travel more than 10,000 miles to fulfill her desires. The epitome of femininity meeting the ultimate in manhood is very erotic. Akiko could not live her dreams in Japan, and the studs could not find a more desirable femme in America. Hope to read more about the next five days of obscenely stretching the realms of possibility: Big black cocks dominately stretching tight petite submissive Akiko's ass, mouth, and pussy. As a tribute to her exhilarating experience and newfound satisfaction, Akiko's small cunt should be shaved, tongue, labia, and belly button pierced, and bald mound and ass tatooed with "Black Cock Only" for her small-dicked hubby in Japan. Of course, she should also return with multiple videos of her multiple penetration action, so hubby can see the extent of her black cock desire and how only big black men can satiate her in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I hope akiko reads this

Great story !!....akiko you were born to be a whore and I hope you were well used and continue to be used...I hope you are forced to stay in New York and walk the streets working as a whore, getting on your knees in the back alleys to be fucked by any black man who wants you, each man taking his turn and filling your slut asian pussy with his thick cum.Men lined up to fuck you for $20 a pop, as soon as one pulles out another takes his place. You are a whore and that is what you were born for.... now you asian whore, bring your man the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Akiko, come back!

After this year (2009), it knew this work. I wanted to meet earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No tension

No conflict here means no drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmmmmm

I love Asian whores

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous