All Comments on 'A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 03'

by teeneyw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 11 years ago
Good story.

Don't listen to the naysayers. The story was good. It is unfortunate that Brett cannot impregnate Angela, but otherwise it's good. Just a bit more detail of Brett fucking Angela would be nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naw, man

First chapter was good but it went straight downhill from there. Angela is a totally inconsistent character who reads more like a robot; no mind of her own and no semblance of an arc with her. Sorry bro. Lame.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Brilliant story, I loved it. What an absolute fucking slut Angela is. Strange thing is that I know a woman called Angela, she's just like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

LOVE THE STORY,,SUBMISSION IS FANTASTIC, WHEN WILL WE SEE PART 4, THE COMPLETE CUCKOLDING?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING

Please hurry for the next chapter. Fantastic. Brett is such an alpha male. Angela is making the right choice. Men like Brett deserve to take women from guys like Bruce....and me :)

dirt043dirt043over 11 years ago
Great Great

Great story hopefully looking forward to more !!!!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold caught red handed

LOL, great job. Cuckold now witnesses his sexy trophy wife who is hooked on real man size cock fucking his son. And cuckold totally wimps out and jerks off in her panties. How does dumb cuckold explain that to his slut wife? Oh she is cuckolding him in his own house with his own son and who can blame her. Lets see, four inches of premature 40 second fucking or nine thick as a forearm inches of real man meat on a stud that knows how to stretch and use her hot married pussy. Not much of a choice for any woman. She was already hooked on real man meat, and now she has two cocks under the same roof. Who needs cuckold's cock for sex? And his other son has seen him watching and listening twice as he jerked his little pee pee and got off on it. What a pervert. I say lock old Dad in chastity and teach him how to suck cock and swallow thick hot loads of real man seed.

smith_will73smith_will73over 5 years ago
A stepmom of my own

I too had a sexy stepmom. I was a teenager when she married my dad. She loved to tease my brother and I. Bending over giving us peeks down her shirt, wearing short skirts. After a while i started teasing her back. Wearing loose shorts with no underwear, walking aound after a shower wearing just a towel. I also swam on my highschool team and we had a pool . so I would wear my team Speedos around her. Sometimes I would peek outside at her sunning and Jack until I was hard then bring her out a cold drink and show off by budge. Sadly I never pushed things with her. In hindsight I should have. She was there for thr taking.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another twink author who deleted all the negative comments. Anything this bad bad to have quite a few.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous