All Comments on 'A Wife's Awakening'

by wifeownseverything

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds like the author needs someone to slap her around a bit

and keep in her her proper place. Bitch like that needs a good whipping to keep her in line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So lucky

I came to this twice. Write more! She sounds so devious. Mmmmm. Maybe she'll let you lick her magnificent pussy while she looks at porn. I'd give anything to be with a real woman like this. Tell her that a man with an 8 inch cock got off to this. Perhaps she'll let you jerk off thinking about how she got a guy off.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A sad tale...

This is a sad tale of not one, but two retards...As soon as she lost all her love and respect for her husband, she should have divorced...Ahhhhhh, but then how would this retarded wife live? Maybe could go whoring herself...And this sad tale never tells where the children are...whatching their mother treat their father like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK, so this is your sick fantasy, to be humilliated and submissive to a selfish bitch who doesn't love you

It is a sick fantasy, because it isn't possible without there being severe mental problems associated with these behaviors. Both characters exhibit an unstability that makes them ripe for a mental breakdown. It seems as if his has already begun.

I suppose that you will try to convince the few readers who might like this shit that he is happy with this. You will have her justify her outrageous behaviors as "what he wants". You will take these two to the edge of sanity, and push them off the cliff to oblivion. And then you will STOP.

You will NOT tell us how these people fix their problems, or how they seek out qualified theraputic help. You will not show us how they end up in the future. You will not explain why this guy with monumentally low self-esteem avoids committing suicide. You might show how she becomes a slut for other men, but won't show how she avoids disease, and/or social pariah-hood. You won't tell us what the state of this relationship is in 10 or 20 years. You won't ever explain why he thought it was worth it. You won't ever have her learn that doing harm to others brings about harm to herself. If there is a lesson to be learned from the characterizations of your story, you will stop writing it before anyone ever learns it. You AND the characters will remain in denial thinking that criminally depraived indifference is just a kink and therefore OK, and try to find consolation that there are others out there just as fucked up as you. But this fragile minority won't help you to overcome the seriously flawed thinking that keeps you on the edge of being dangerous to yourselves and others.

Depressing, and sad. Pathetic and decidedly NOT erotic!

About as fun as castration, and about as delightful as a bullet through the brain.

Get help! Literotica can not save you from yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good thing we're all like you

what a asshole you are. who are you to say what other people should do with themselves????? search the site there's 1,000s of stories lik this one. you are the one who is pathetic trying to tell other people what is erotic and what isn't. you quote disease as a reason to not be kink. take a way half the stories out there then. scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
try me

Try this shit on me BITCH, by the time i'm through with you, You'll be the one begging

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow.

There are some sick pathic fucks on this site, hopefully they are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Pathetic. What is loving wives turning into?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty Simple

Wrong category Just because these two are supposedly married doe not make it LW's Fetish or BDSM 1* for wrong category and the total lack of eroticism

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
This was a fucking joke, right?

You didn't seriously write this because you actually thought it was erotic did you? Not only did you go to far to malegim inadequate, you demonstrated a complete lack of believability.

Thanks for wasting my time dick breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-great..........

Get back on your medication, I think you're sick. I mean, sick in the head.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Assuming it really was a woman that wrote this (and I wonder?)

You would be one mentally fucked up bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: GREAT I MEAN GREAT STORY!!!

" Don't listen to the asshole annony!"

<P>

I presume you were talking about yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A great story is one that raises strong emotions, just like this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think this was only written to piss readers off

Its strange how some authors here ( I should say lots of them!) seem to get their 'jollies' by enraging Lit readers, especially when the story is the same as a thousand others, practically word for word, plot for plot, yaddda yadda yadda, so.... please write something worth reading on LW. this tripe is so boring, ho-hum yawn, read it all before. (only thing its good for is insomnia.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply not a good story

You did a very poor job at portraying any sense of believability. At no point could you arouse any erotic thoughts or a sense of a relationship between the two main characters. Poorly described emotions and scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deep connections

Ignore these knuckle dragging mouth breathers. They have no concept of the level of clarity and peace a truly committed couple can achieve through ownership of mind, body and soul. The unspoken bond in your story is stronger than any prison. The beauty of his captivity is that he would never wish for anything more, IMHO. Even Selfish Bitch, also found on this site, is the same bond. It gets the same ignorant hate. That guy gets less than nothing, yet would trade his bond with his master for nothing. Even if every beautiful subservient female on earth could be his he would never stray. His bond is real. This story shows the same level of commitment without even an inkling of the torment in Selfish Bitch. The root of the issue some of these people have is most likely based in misogyny and lack of understanding. Look, this type of relationship isn't for everyone, but for those that it is; They have a unique treasure they find only in that type of relationship. I for one, would very much enjoy more from you. Your husband is a treasure in that he lives for you. Most women will never experience the hypnotic throws that come only from being completely another's world. My man will be reading this story. Thank you, Sarah J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blech!

To the author; this is garbage. Sarah J, you selfish twisted person. Bitches like you help create woman haters. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow this is about as bottom of the barrel as it gets. Geez....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-deep connection

You're one selfish bitch. Just shut the fuck up. I'm glad I don't know you. 1* for this piece of shit you call a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can such people be ?

How can a man such as the husband in your story be ? Do such people exist ? The wife in this story is a controlling bitch , a hurtful woman who wants nothing more than to beat her husband into the ground , she keeps him close only to humiliate him

Where do there characters come from ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear bonnietaylor

From the shit you read and praise, I know you'll rot in hell. Didn't read this trash, just gave it a 1*, just to piss you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ideal Mistress

She sounds like the perfect wife/gf to me.....Wish I had someone like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for trying.

I just don't find this type of mental illness fun to read about. Glad its fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

We get it and it totally works for us. Of course not everyone can live like that. If you can though it can be electric and create a FULLY SATISFIED sex life for both people. For us that's simply not possible otherwise. People here say it's gross and sick. Gross and sick is divorcing because you can't connect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The only thing he's going to think about?

Is how fast he's going to divorce her and how he can get some serious revenge. This is the type of woman you arrange to be sold to a Mexican whore house. Nothing and I mean nothing in this sorry story did anything to convince me that he or any other man would want to be treated like she treated him. This was simply a cruel, manipulative woman trying to enforce her will on another human being. You wouldn't treat a dog this badly and you certainly wouldn't allow another human being to be treated in this manner. Wait until he exposes her behavior to all their friends and her family. I wonder what they'll think? Oh wait! I know what they'll think. That she a disgusting excuse for a human being and that NO ONE will want to have anything to do with her. Nothing clever in this mess. Nothing erotic or interesting. And it sure as hell wasn't entertaining to read. Why you thought this was worth posting is beyond me. Even for fiction this was simply disgusting. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

obviously you've got some mental problems. because it was not just despise I've read in those lines - it was HATRED.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not

Not in my world!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Cruelness

Cruelness is not a word you dumb bitch. If it was, it would be cruelness to ask someone to read this story.

mrdegraydemrdegrayde4 months ago

absolutely one of my favorite stories. thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous