All Comments on 'A Wild Hold'em Game Ch. 02'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love your stories!

So well written, So realistic, that you draw the reader in...I can so totally imagine being in that position!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so many possibilities.....

there are so many very sex-charged story lines here...another great series in progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Imaginative Set Up

Come on try to use a little imagination -

One of "the" best new authors to be read here - read and be entertained!!!! - Nuff said (except - you are appreciated)

Thanks and Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter!

Being a hold'em player and a bit of a perv myself, I can totally see this happening.Excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Or......

zzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, but get to the action

As good as the first, but it's time to get to the action! If the next chapters are as good as the first two, we'll need a towel and hand lotion to finish them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Refreshing!

It's good to finally find a story in which the author is not wholly concerned with plot, but also the experience for the reader (I'm not saying in the least bit that plot didn't concern you!). All too often, I find myself dropping what would be a very pleasurable story because of lack of grammar and punctuation, which is very (and annoyingly) distracting. Thank you for this jewel!

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 6 years ago
She finally got there.

I think Scott is right. She's into a little kink. I also think he will not abuse this opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous