A Wintry Mix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" What could possibly be funny about this?

"Don't worry about it, they've already seen us. Nothing can be done about it now," he said. He sounded so flippant about it. It was incredible.

I gaped. I didn't want them coming out here and interrupting us. I wanted to enjoy this alone.

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "We could always have a little fun with it." His tone was suggestive and playful.

I glanced over my shoulder. They were at the open door, whispering to each other with fan girl-type excited grins on their faces. This was great. Just great. This was the last thing I wanted.

I was about to say so when Jake pulled me into his lap again and started kissing me. His lips left mine and he began making frantic little trails over my neck and collarbone. It felt so good I couldn't help but respond. I snuck a glance at my friends and they were now staring, with their jaws somewhere around their knees. Ah...he might be right. This could be fun.

I turned back to him and kissed him passionately on the mouth. He crushed me against him as he sought out my tongue, and I sighed in pleasure as he ran his hands up and down my back. I spread my legs over his lap and pressed my tingling pussy against his hardening cock. He held me up slightly out of the water and suckled on each of my nipples. I shivered from both pleasure and from the cold, but the difference between the cold air and the heat of his mouth was so sharp it heightened every one of my senses. I tilted my head back and let him play with my nipples. He teased them with his tongue, suckled them, and gently nibbled on them. He was more than an expert at this. He was just amazing.

I snuck another glance at the girls and they'd picked up their jaws, but they were still watching. For some reason, that turned me on more.

I ran my hands through his damp hair as he nuzzled between my breasts. His cock was now rock hard and I sat up, took him in my hand, and slid back down with him inside me. I felt him shudder with pleasure as he filled me up, and I could feel every inch of his hardness in my deep, hot well. I pressed my body against his and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder while he held me around my waist and let me grind on him at my own tempo. I closed my eyes and let the sensations course through my entire body. Spent though I was, I felt myself hurtling toward orgasm once again. The fact that we had an audience heightened my arousal and helped to push me toward that cliff.

I glanced at the door again and stopped in surprise. They were both naked from the waist down and fingering themselves hard. I felt Jake stiffen just a little under me.

"What is it?" he whispered.

Should I tell him or not? What a dilemma. They began pulling off each other's sweaters. Not taking my eyes off of them, I bent toward his ear and whispered, "Take a look over your shoulder."

He looked, and surprise flashed across his face too. "Holy shit," he whispered.

They were now on the floor finger-fucking each other. I'd had no idea those two were bi. I was transfixed, and I felt Jake tighten his grip on me as he whispered, "That is so fucking hot!"

I tightened my legs around him, not sure if that comment stung or not. I decided not to think about it as I turned my gaze back on him and said slyly, "They're having fun. We should be too."

He smiled, and shifted position so we could both see them. He pulled me into him as he thrust upward in time with my grinding back and forth. The way he did that felt so good against my clit that I knew I was going to cum any second. He was looking straight into my eyes as an orgasm washed over me. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, moaning as softly as I could so as not to alert the entire town about what was going on up here.

When I opened my eyes, Janine was suckling Jill's naked breasts. I'd always been jealous of Jill's chest; her breasts were perfectly shaped and what I always thought the perfect size would be for me. I briefly wondered what it would be like to suckle those gorgeous breasts myself. I continued to ride Jake even as I watched those two. He was right. That was fucking hot.

I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye and noticed his eyes were still locked on me. I focused back on him but he slid his eyes toward the girls and nodded, as though he wanted me to keep watching them. Intrigued, I turned my gaze back toward them and I heard a small moan escape Jake's lips when I did. Janine was licking Jill's pussy and Jill was writhing in ecstasy. I could see her glistening folds and the expert way that Janine worked her tongue through them. My pussy was tingling and my clit was throbbing, and I ground harder on Jake. His breathing quickened as I began to move faster, and his grip on my hips tightened. I was going to cum again, I could feel it building. God, I'd never felt so good. I watched in utter fascination as Janine inserted a finger inside Jill's wet and swollen pussy. Janine came up for a breath and, as she did so, she pressed her thumb against Jill's clit. Jill arched her back and shuddered hard, and I saw a few drops of her juices squirt Janine's chest.

It was all too much. I no longer cared about who heard what as I came and I screamed as the pleasure soaked through every pore of my being. Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and crushed me as he came. I felt him bury his face on my shoulder and shudder with each throb of his surging cock. My pussy was still pulsing. I ground down on him in time with the throbs until he and I were both completely spent.

Exhausted, I braced myself against the side of the hot tub and pushed myself up so I could look him in the eye. He looked over at the door and then back at me with an eyebrow raised, and when I looked I saw Jill had collapsed next to Janine, her bare skin gleaming with sweat. I got a little turned on again, but by that point I was too tired to really feel much. I was about to turn my gaze back to Jake when Janine caught my eye and licked her lips suggestively. I winked back, and turned to Jake.

"I had no idea...." I whispered.

"No idea what?" he asked, although I could tell from the tiny grin on his face that he knew what I was getting at.

"No idea I could get so turned on watching two women while fucking a man," I replied.

His grin got wider. "I watched you watch them. That was probably the hottest thing of all." He kissed the tip of my nose.

I smiled back. Then it occurred to me that it had long since gotten dark. But before I could say anything, he asked, "Do you want to go get something to eat?"

I sighed...the deep sigh of one whose last drop of energy had been drained out through her feet. He chuckled. "Me either. I hope you don't mind."

"No," I said, shaking my head. "I've had a wonderful afternoon and evening." I stole one more glance toward the door. Jill and Janine had disappeared.

"Well, shall we?" he said, gesturing toward the room.

I nodded, and slid off of him. Then we stepped out of the hot tub together and made the quick dash back to the door of the room. Inside, I pulled on a pair of lacy, feather-light panties and an oversized t-shirt. He dressed as well, and then picked up the rest of his clothes. My friends were nowhere to be found; they must have gone out.

We headed to the door and I reached to open it, but before I could he put his hand on mine and said, "I don't think I've ever had a more amazing day."

He was smiling, and he bent down to kiss me, one final deep and passionate kiss. Then he left, and I shut the door quietly behind him, a small smile on my face.

12