A Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline laughed as she hugged her new found lover. "Well, now I'm glad it happened, because I found you," she said. "After tonight I guess we'll just have to share the lucky bastard. After all, how lucky can one guy get with two gorgeous women like you and me to roll in the hay with?"

"How can two girls get so lucky to find out what wonderful things they have in common," Marilyn replied as she tenderly kissed her lover. Caroline drew Marilyn onto the bed again and cuddled her as she covered all three of them. "Well, Caroline, I guess that you got your payback for David's indiscretion with me. You proved that there is nothing as devastating as a woman scorned." Marilyn grinned and admitted that she thought it was all over for her when Caroline uncovered her, and she saw David tied just as tightly as she was.

Caroline decided that Marilyn had talked enough and plugged her mouth with her warm titty. Marilyn moaned happily and began to nurse on Caroline's nipples. After several minutes, both of them began to doze off as Marilyn fell asleep with Caroline's nipple in her mouth. Caroline looked happily at her red headed lover and looked forward to many three way love trysts with David, Marilyn and she. Satisfied, she too fell asleep.

12