All Comments on 'A Woman with Mongrel Ch. 03'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What

a great story,and like any good story it leaves the readers feeling as if they left good friends as it ends.This author gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What I like most of your stories

is, that you create real characters. The sex is just a part of your story and not dominating. That applies to everything you submitted recently.

It is really refreshing, with all the crap that is here posted sometimes.

Keep up the good work.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 17 years agoAuthor
Author replies to Anonymous in Germany

Thanks. You appear to think like me. Please email me direct as I would like to learn what story lines really light you up. I can write to any preference apart from sheer filth or abuse of another person.

Egmont Grigor

Egmont@xtra.co.nz

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 17 years agoAuthor
Anonymous in Erehwon

"Erehwon' of course is 'Nowhere" spelt backwards and it is possible this person leaving this comment knows of Samuel Butler. Thank you for your comment. Please email me if you have a particular story line you'd like me to try to develop for your personally for positing on this site. I fancy I can write anything apart from personal abuse and sick stuff.

egmont@xtra.co.nz

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
like

I like your writing style, you keep it simple but make the characters and the story not the sex, the center of your stories. This one was very good.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delightful, simply delightful!

One of the earlier comments was that sex is secondary, character is primary. I think that is essential to the quality of your stories. Another characteristic I see (particularly in the long stories, is that many characters start out as stock, silhouette characters, and the humor is at their expense, but then they develop into real people, and there you, the author, have us, the readers, hooked.

I will read some more--and undoubtedly enjoy some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very enjoyable

Your writing is very smooth-transitional. Te characters and events ar realistic, complete.

I thooughly enjoy all yiur tories!

Pleae keep sharing your craft .

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just finished

reading all three parts of this excellent story,it would make a great movie(if the cast were REAL actors and actresses and not some of the current "stars").

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 15 years ago
Excellent

What a performance. I must admit you took me with surprise with this one and it was superfluous.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Sweet Voot!

We need a damn sequel, like, NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

I have given most of your stories 5's, despite the fact that I wish you would get someone to proof your work. This was, in my opinion, one of your top stories. I won't bother repeating all of the positive comments, except to say that I echo each and all. Hated for it to end --> but a terrific ending. Thank you, Egmont.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The was fun

Very entertaining,funny characters ,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what an absolutely brilliant story

so full of humour and rolled aong at a cracking pace....love the banter between him, Carson and Sara....so funny....was worried when he buggered off and left them but the kidnapping incident got them back together and getting married with a baby on the way....loved it...loved it...loveed it...one of the best stories I have read on herefor a long time...just an absolute cracker....

loragassloragassabout 6 years ago
More?

I certainly hope there is more. If not, you may want to reconsider that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous