All Comments on 'A Woodland Picnic'

by katestyle

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not even

Not even grade school level writing and requires serious revision and editiing. Take how time was done "9.30" that's a number when the properly done is "9:30" is proof enough editing required. Then all the "..." another writing flaw used every time the author was stuck on the next direction or how to proceed. Toss this junk out until its fixed.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Very, Very Nice Indeed

While I couldn't quite understand the whole thing of both girls going with one guy - after all, someone was bound to feel 2nd rate - it was a very, very erotic story and enjoyable reading. Anxious to read more. Thank you.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Good First Story!

Ha! A very English tale...a pleasant bold fashioned English erotic story. Pleasant on the eye, and interesting and stimulating to read...thank you!

london_james2010london_james2010over 10 years ago
Superb, subtle and sophisticated. A great job.

I loved it. As far away from most Lit stories as a tale can possibly be. A languid build up, a patient introduction and an unhurried couple of fucks!

But it was the true essence of the story that I enjoyed the most. And that essence is clothing. Your attention to detail, imaginative choice of what they were wearing, particularly underwear, and the lovely descriptions were wonderful and a huge turn on.

Odd there was nothing on your bio Kate to hint that you are an underwear junky. Are you? I am.

I would love to hear back from you at london_james2013@yahoo.co.uk or hear your views on my Lit submissions under London_james2010

Kind regards and very well done

James

MarkHughesMarkHughesover 10 years ago
Deceptively simple

I really liked this. The deliberately simple, artless style (although not the content!) put me in mind of Jane Bowles' "Two Serious Ladies". So straight and unadorned that it becomes slightly unsettling, in a good way. And there is more to this story than meets the eye. What, really, is the relationship between the two women? How did this situation arise? There is something rather dark and disturbing in the way that each sulks while the other fucks David. And yet they seem to have planned this. The pastiche English country-house setting and the girls' oddly prim language ("willie" and "ginny" rather than "cock" and "cunt" or similar) add to the strangeness. And the preoccupation with underwear adds a further, enjoyably pervy frisson. Nice work, thank you.

rombo034rombo034over 10 years ago

Nice scenario and details.

It all sounds like XIX century, if not for La Perla.

So sexy crescendo.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 10 years ago
A great story

Woodland picnics would be more popular if they ended like this one did.

You need to write a sequel--perhaps the girls meet David again?

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 9 years ago
Delicious

It can't be right for the last post to be the last post on this curiously interesting tale. I must say I really enjoyed it. That's what a story is for.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 9 years ago
Oops...

I was really referring to the first comment... never mind.

allabouttheteaseallabouttheteasealmost 7 years ago
fabulous story

another great story and so beautifully written especially the sex scene. no crude descriptions just perfect

ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Enjoyable!

A very nice paced well written period piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Take no notice of the comments from 'Anon'; but if you do want another pair of eyes to review your next tale before you publish it, I can do that.

Just keep on writing!

amsterdamamsterdamover 6 years ago
Good wood

Enjoyable outdoor sex romp. Not keen on clock-sure men but maybe that's a bit of jealousy at their unerring confidence; something that I never had around women in my formative years. Would have preferred it if it had been a tale of a threesome, but the friction between the two friends in the aftermath of the picnic made for a more interesting story.

Saula88Saula88over 1 year ago

Wonderful enjoyable read.

Very well-thought, well-crafted.

My type of story.

You must write more.

Don’t disappoint.

5stars.

You deserve more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous