A Woodland Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That will be perfect,' he replied. 'I'll go and fetch it.'

'No, I'll ask Jane to go for it. I want some more more kisses.'

'Yes, well, there are a couple of places that I haven't kissed yet,' he said as he removed his hand from up her skirt, 'but first you'll have to take your knickers off .'

'Jane!' Susan called over to her friend.

Jane turned around.

'What do you want?'

'Be a darling, and go and get the pillow from the moke.'

Jane stood up, and walked over to where they were lying on the rug. 'Why can't you go yourself?' She asked curtly.

'I would, but we are rather busy at the moment,' Susan replied, hitching up her skirt, pulling her knickers down her legs and over her ankles in one swift movement.

Jane turned on her heels, and stormed off down the woodland path.

****

When Jane returned with the pillow, Susan's skirt and blouse were lying next to her knickers on the rug. David had stripped down to his white cotton shorts; he was on his knees, his back was arched over, his head between Susan's legs, which were wide open with her bended knees pointing outwards. Susan's eyes were closed and her mouth open, her head slowly moving from side to side as though she were in the throes of ecstasy.

'There you are,' Jane said sharply, displaying her displeasure as she tossed the pillow down on the rug, and walked towards the picnic table with Susan's cries of pleasure ringing in her ears as David's tongue brought her to a climax.

As he rose to his feet David picked up Susan's discarded knickers.

'May I?' He asked, his other hand pointing to where her secretions were smeared around the lower part of his face.

Before she could give her consent, David had wiped the area around his mouth. He then held her knickers between his teeth, hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his short and slid them down his legs.

Susan mouth gaped open when she saw the size of his penis as he stepped out of his shorts: although it was not fully erect, it was at least eight inches long, and so thick that she was sure her hand would not fully fit around it.

David took the knickers from his mouth and wrapped them around his penis. Susan watched his penis rapidly stiffening, adding a couple more inches to its length, as he stroked her knickers up and down the shaft until the skin on its bulbous, purple head was stretched so tight that it looked as shiny as the silk he was rubbing around it.

Having brought himself to full erection, David placed the knickers down on top of Susan's blouse, and reached for his trousers. He took a tinfoil package from his trouser pocket, and ripped it open.

'I see you've come fully prepared,' Susan said, as he slipped the contraceptive sheath out of its envelope.

'Yes, I always carry a couple of condoms around with me. Not that I was expecting to use them today,' he quickly added. 'I'm a strong advocate of safe sex – it ensures peace of mind, for both persons.'

'Where do you want me to put this pillow?' Susan asked as David rolled the condom down his penis.

He asked her to sit up, then placed the pillow under the small of her back, and carefully laid her back down flat on the rug, where Susan wriggled her bottom, and settled herself on the pillow.

'Are you comfy?' He asked.

'Yes, I'm ready for you,' she replied, opening wide her legs.

David knelt down and positioned himself between her legs. Grasping his condom-clad penis, he placed the tip against her labial lips and ran it up and down her slit.

'Open yourself for me.'

Susan put her hand between her legs and, with a finger each side of her labia. she opened her lips to reveal her moist, pink vaginal passage. David placed the head of his penis at her opening and gave a little push. His penis did not penetrate her.

'Brace yourself, I'll have to push a bit harder.'

'Perhaps you are too big for me,' Susan said apprehensively.

'No, you've juiced enough to take it. Once I get the end inside you, the rest will slid in easily,' he assured her.

Susan eased back her bottom on the pillow. Bending her knees, she placed the soles of her feet firmly on the rug.

'Go on then,' she said, 'but try not to hurt me.'

Holding his penis at her entrance, he gave a sharp thrust.

Susan gasped as the head of his penis entered her vagina, stretching her inner lips to their full extent.

'Mmm, that's exquisite.' David let out a sigh of pleasure, the head of his penis cocooned in the warmth of her vagina.

'You're stretching me,' Susan cried.

'You'll be all right. I'll ease it in a little at a time.'

Susan closed her eyes and held her breath as he slowly eased his penis into her.

'There, it's all in now,' David said as the last inch or so of his penis entered her.

Susan's had never encountered anything so big; she felt herself tensing as her vaginal passage contracted around his penis.

'Are you all right?'

'Yes..well, I think so,' she replied.

'Then relax a little.'

'I'm sorry. I'm all tense inside. You're too big for me.'

'No, it'll be all right once you loosen up. Try playing with your clit.'

Susan moved her hand down between her legs and hooked her finger into her clitoral hood. Her clitoris was fully engorged; almost as soon as she touched it she felt a fresh flow of secretions moistening her vagina.

'That's better,' David said as he felt her love juice coating the thin rubber sheath around his penis. 'Are you ready now?'

Susan nodded.

David withdrew his penis three or four inches out of her and then slowly pushed it back in. He repeated the movement a few times, gradually building up the tempo. Susan soon adapted herself to his thrusting, bucking her hips in rhythm with him, eagerly accepting his full length each time he pushed his penis back into her. She started to purr with delight as David began to move his hips a little faster, withdrawing his penis a full six inches or so before plunging it back into her in a much firmer manner. She opened her legs wider, and wrapped her ankles around the back of his legs.

'Faster, faster, do it faster.' Susan looked up at David's face as he endeavoured to respond to her urging: his eyes were shut and he appeared to be grimacing as he repeatedly drove his penis into her.

'Oh!' She gasped aloud as David's thrusts suddenly slowed down to a standstill. 'Don't stop, I was enjoying that.'

'My, you really are hot for it, aren't you?'

He smiled at her as he started to move again his penis again, this time deliberately teasing her as he slowly withdrew it until just its head remained inside her before pushing his full shaft back into her vagina. He continude to slowly move his penis in and out of her. Susan could tell by the smile on his face that he obviously was enjoying himself, but her own needs were more urgent. Attempting to get him to quicken the tempo, she tightened her ankles around his legs and began to buck her hips at him each time he pushed his penis back into her.

'Yes, that's more like it,' she told him as he began to respond to her urging.

David's thrusts became shorter and shorter as the speed of his bucking increased. He managed to keep up his momentum for a minute or so, until Susan's soft groans of pleasure brought him to the edge of his own orgasm.

'I can't hang on any longer,' he gasped. 'I'm going to come.'

In three powerful spurts he ejaculated into the teat of the contraceptive deep inside Susan's vagina; she could feel each spasm as he spurted into her.

'Don't stop, please,' she begged.

David clenched his teeth and continued bucking his hips.

'Keep going, keep going. Oooh, ooooh, I'm nearly there.'

Spurred on by the noises Susan was making as she approached her climax, David summoned up one last burst of energy.

'Oh yes...yes, I'm coming,' Susan cried aloud as the thrill of her orgasm surged through her body, and David's thrusting came to a halt.

****

'That was fantastic,' David said as he sat up on the rug and rolled the contraceptive off his penis. 'Thank you.'

'And Thank you. It was super for me too. Now give me a kiss.'

David leaned over and kissed her lips.

'Oh Susan.you kiss like an angel, and fuck like a princess,' he said as he withdrew his lips from hers.

'I'll bet you say that to all your girlfriends.' Susan smiled.

'Only when they are genuine princesses,' he replied as he sat up straight.

'Well, if I am a princess, will you not grant me a royal wish?' She asked.

'Your wish is my command, your royal highness,' he laughed.

'Princess Susan would like her prince to pleasure her again with his big willie,' she said, sitting up and taking his flaccid penis in her hand. 'We can do it nice and slowly this time – you'd like that, wouldn't you?'

'Oh Susan, you are insatiable.'

'No I'm not! But if I do appear to be so, it's because I don't often meet someone who knows how to serve me so well.' She smiled at him as she slowly drew his foreskin back and forth over the head of his penis. 'Let me stroke you with my knickers. I'll soon get you stiff again.'

'Much as I'd love to have you fondle me with your knickers, I'm afraid that I must decline your offer.'

'Why?' she asked.

'I've only the one condom left. And I was rather hoping to fuck Jane.'

'Oh no, please,' she said, pouting her lips at him. 'Forget about Jane. I want this to be my special day – a day I'll never forget.'

'But it's a special day for me too,' he said. 'After all, it's not everyday that I get the chance to fuck two beautiful young ladies.'

'Very well then,' she said icily, letting go of his penis and rising to her feet, 'if that's the thanks I get!'

David looked over at Jane as Susan put on her blouse and skirt.

'I'm going for a wee,' Susan said, picking up her knickers. 'You can do what you damn well like!' She turned her back on him and walked off towards the bushes at the edge of the dell.

****

David put on his shorts, and walked over to the picnic table, where Jane was sat with her elbows on the table, her head resting in her hands.

'What's the matter Jane?' David asked as he sat down next to her. 'You seem fed up.'

'Yes,' she replied. 'I'm fed up with being ignored.'

'I hope you don't think I have been ignoring you.'

'If going off with Susan and leaving me on my own isn't ignoring me, I don't know what is!'

'But that wasn't my fault. It was Susan's doing. After all, she's your friend – you should know what she's like,' he said, drawing closer to her.

'Oh yes, I know what she's like! She can be a selfish little bitch at times.'

'Yes, I have noticed that.'

'Where is Susan?' Jane asked, looking around for her absent friend.

'She's gone for a pee,' David replied. 'She flew into a mood because I told her that I wanted to fuck you.'

'And what makes you think that I would be inclined to let you?' Jane asked tersely.

'Come on Jane.' He smiled as he placed his arm around her shoulders. 'You weren't flashing your panties at me for nothing.'

'I'm sorry I did that. It was stupid of me,' she replied sulkily.

'Well, you captured my attention, but I couldn't do much about it while Susan was so amorously disposed, could I?'

'When we first arrived you told me I looked stunning, and I thought we were getting on well during our lunch – but ever since Susan took her jacket off you've only had eyes for her.'

'But that was of Susan's making,' he said, running his thumb up and down the thin shoulder strap of her camisole. 'She was deliberately teasing me, and I must admit that I wanted to see how far she would go. I doubt that any other man would have done otherwise.'

'To the extent that you completely ignored me?'

'I didn't completely ignore you. You are a beautiful young lady, and you look absolutely delectable in your lovely silk blouse,' he said, trailing his hand down her blouse until it rested at her waist. 'When you opened your legs to me I took it that you were offering me a fuck - I hope I interpreted your intention correctly?'

'That was then, and now is now,' she replied.

'Don't be like that, Jane.' he said, as he moved his hand under her arm and up the front of her blouse. 'I can assure you that you've got my full attention now.'

Jane could feel her resistance rapidly ebbing away as David's hand cupped her small rounded breast and thumbed the silken fabric of her blouse against her camisole; her heartbeat began to quicken as her nipple responded to his gentle teasing.

'That's better isn't it?' Still toying with her nipple, he took hold of her hand and placed it in his lap.

Jane squeezed the bulge in his shorts, tentatively at first, and then a little more assertively, running her hand along his penis assessing it's length and thickness.

'You like?' he asked.

Jane nodded, her dark-green eyes widening as her hand closed around the end of his semi-hard penis.

'Well, come on, let's lie on the rug and get a little more intimately acquainted,' David said, removing his hand from her breast.

'But what about Susan?'

'What about her? She's had her pleasure, from now on your pleasure is all that matters.'

****

When Susan returned to the dell she walked straight over to the picnic table, where she began to carefully place the plates and glasses back in the hamper. She looked over at David and Jane as she put the empty wine bottles and the remains of their meal in a plastic carrier bag: they were lying on the rug, locked in a passionate embrace. She was of no mind to watch them; nor did she feel inclined to sit with her back to them, as Jane had done when it was her who David was pleasuring. She put on her jacket and picked up the hamper and the hamper, deciding to go back to the moke and wait for them there. She passed David and Jane on her way to the woodland path. Jane's skirt and blouse lay on the rug; she was lying in David's arms in her camisole and panties. David was kissing her; his hand between her legs.

'I'll wait for you two in the moke,' she said as she passed them. 'Don't forget to bring the rug and the pillow when you've finished.'

****

Susan had been sitting in the moke for half an hour or so before she saw David and Jane emerging from the wood, walking hand in hand down the path with him carrying the pillow and her the blanket.

David walked Jane up to the moke, where they dropped the pillow and travelling rug in the back. They exchanged one last kiss before Jane climbed into the passenger seat next to Susan.

'Thank you both for a wonderful afternoon,' David said when Jane had settled herself down and fastened her seatbelt. 'The picnic lunch was delicious, and the desserts were absolutely delightful.'

'You're welcome,' Jane smiled at him. 'Speaking for myself, I can assure you that the pleasure was all mine.'

'What about you Susan, did you enjoy your afternoon in the sun?' David asked.

'Yes, I enjoyed it,' she replied, her voice distinctly lacking in enthusiasm.

'Well, I'd better get back to the manor. I still have a few loose ends to tie up before I leave in the morning.'

'We'd best not detain you any longer then,' Susan said as she turned the key in the ignition and started-up the moke's engine.

Jane gave a little wave and blew him a kiss as they moved off.

****

'He's some guy, isn't he?' Jane sighed as they sped down the dirt track towards the tarmacadam driveway.

'Yes, I suppose you could say that.'

'I wonder if we'll ever see him again.'

'I doubt it,' Susan replied. 'We're probably just two more notches on his willie.'

'And what a willie he's got!' Jane declared. 'You were right when you said you thought it would be long and thick. It's the biggest one I've ever taken.'

'Me too,' Susan said, easing her foot off the accelerator as her mood brightening a little.

'And he certainly knows how to use it,' Jane continued. 'He couldn't get it all in at first, but when we started jiggy-jigging he managed to get it in all the way. Gosh, he was so big!'

'It was more or less the same with me. I had an absolutely superb orgasm.'

'I had two before he shot his load – the second one was the best.'

'I wonder which one of us he preferred?' Susan pondered aloud.

'Actually, I did ask him that.'

'And?' Susan asked in anticipation.

'He wouldn't say.'

'Did he tell you that you kiss like and angel and fuck like a princess?'

'No,' Jane replied. 'But when I asked him which of us he liked best, he did say tell me my ginny was tighter than yours.'

'Well, he would, wouldn't he?' Susan scoffed. 'You know, I could have gone for him in a big way, if it wasn't for his....'

'Cockiness?'

'Yes, that's the word I was looking for.'

'When you were having your fuck did he put his finger up your bottom?' Jane asked.

'No!' Susan exclaimed. 'But when I took my knickers off, and you went for the pillow, he did ask if he could kiss me there – I didn't allow him, of course. You didn't let him put his finger up your bum, did you?'

'Well, just a little way up. It was quite nice actually, it was that that gave me my second orgasm.'

'I'm glad he used a contraceptive, I started ovulating yesterday,' Susan said as she turned onto the driveway that led up to Dovescote Hall.

'Yes, I'm in the middle of my cycle too.'

'That probably explains why we've both been feeling so horny today.'

'Speak for yourself lady,' Jane said, 'it was you who set out to seduce David with your see-through blouse.'

Susan laughed. 'Well, it worked, didn't it? Anyway, you didn't exactly rebuke his advances, did you?'

'I need a shower,' Jane said. 'And a change of underwear, my panties are all gooey.'

'Yes,' Susan said. 'We'll have a shower, and then go to my room – and we can compare notes on David's performance.'

'You just want to hear more about him putting his finger up my bottom, don't you?' Jane laughed.

'Yes – and I'm sure you would like to hear all the compliments he showed upon me while he was still unsure of whether or not he was going to get into my knickers.'

Both girls broke into a fit of laughter, which lasted throughout the rest of their drive to the hall.

12