Aaron Convinces Felicia to Try This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked, almost breathless. His cock bobbed in front of him as he approached Felicia. "You've never seen anything so what?"

Grinning large, he dropped to his knees next to his wife as she sat in the chair at the desk.

"You must really like seeing this, huh?" Felicia asked.

"If you're asking whether it excites me to think about me being that guy and you being that woman, well . . ." Aaron brushed a fingertip across the end of his throbbing cock, a small trail of pre-cum transferring there in the process, and he brought his finger to Felicia's lips, dragging it across them as he looked into her eyes. "It makes me so crazy that I drip every time I let even a flash of that thought into my head."

The slight sheen of his pre-cum on her lips was so-o-o-o-o sexy, he thought. Then he said, "Yeah, seeing that is really arousing, but what's turning me on even more is seeing you watch it. Seeing you watch it and thinking that it might be getting YOU aroused — well, that's driving me crazy."

Felicia licked her lips and said, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Aaron."

She rose from her seat, pausing the video in the process. "We're going to do THAT," and she pointed at the laptop screen, "so think about taking every inch of the strapon you just gave me — every inch — inside your cute little asshole." She dropped one hand to stroke his hair as she lingered next to him. "While you think about that, I'm going to go get ready."

Felicia stepped to the bed, picked up the feeldoe and the harness, and walked into the bathroom.

Aaron knew if he touched himself he would explode, so he did nothing, remaining on his knees next to the chair at the desk for a minute, his cock pulsing, the plum-like head a deep pink, and another droplet of pre-cum glistening as it oozed from the tip. Finally, willing himself back from the brink, he rose and walked to his suitcase to retrieve the bottle of lube. His stiff cock bounced in front of him with every step

He heard Felicia groan in the bathroom. He approached the door, thinking she might need the lube at that point. What he saw was the most erotic thing he had ever imagined.

Felicia was standing nude in front of the bathroom mirror, the black shaft of the feeldoe jutting from between her legs and angled up slightly. She was looking at her reflection and tugging on both her nipples. Dropping one hand to the shaft that protruded from her crotch, she wrapped her fist around it and slid it slowly down to the base and back up again.

"Damn!" Aaron whispered, transfixed at the sight before him.

Felicia turned to look at him.

"This is so fuckin' hot," she said, turning her gaze quickly back to her reflection.

"How many times have I fantasized about this," Aaron said, his gaze roaming up and down his wife's body, now so sexy in such a different, wildly arousing way. "You have no idea of the effect that seeing you like that is having on me," he said.

"And you have no idea how this thing is making me feel," she answered. She turned toward him, the feeldoe shaft bouncing slightly in the process. "Oh! Wow! That felt so . . . different," Felicia said, noting the sensation that her movement caused in the bulb of the feeldoe that was inside her pussy. She stepped tentatively toward Aaron, adjusting quickly to the sensations and the weight of the fake cock sticking up from her crotch.

"I am so hot to fuck you," Felicia said, grabbing the shaft of the dildo and grinning evilly at Aaron. "Seeing myself with this hard, fake cock sticking up from my crotch is a total mind trip! It feels so sexy, yet in a completely different way from anything I've experienced before."

Aaron's throat was dry. "You look incredible," he croaked as he dropped the bottle of lube on the countertop.

"I had no idea of the effect this thing would have on me, baby," she said, her nipples taut and areolae dimpled in tight rings circling her hard nubs. "I mean, shit! This is some kind of mind trip!"

She stepped over to him, the shaft of the feeldoe bobbing slightly between her legs, and circled her arms around his neck, drawing his face to hers for a deep kiss before looking him in the eyes intently.

"Why did you ever worry about this, my husband? I admit I was shocked for a minute, but now . . . oh, my god! When I saw myself in the mirror with this pretend dick sticking up between my legs, it was so . . . I don't know, so different but so . . . I just don't know — maybe fascinating is the right word."

Aaron's mind was battling itself. One part of his brain was trying to listen to what Felicia was saying. Another part was dragged back again and again to the visual of his naked wife's sexy body now accentuated in a way that drove a message like a jack-hammer into his consciousness:

She's going to bend me over, lube that big, fake cock, and fuck me!

"Aaron! What has it been? Maybe three minutes since I slid this thing inside? What happened? Why is this so such a HUGE turn-on?" She kissed him deeply again, finally breaking the kiss to whisper, "I can't wait to get the harness on so everything's nice and secure like that woman in the video said, and then I want to do exactly what she did to that guy, only I'm going to be doing it to my husband, who's going to moan and groan and wriggle his hips for me as I fuck him for the first time."

She paused, grinned at him, and then purposefully chose her next words for the sole intent of exciting her husband: "Yeah. I'm going to fuck my handsome husband deep and slow and repeatedly until I come hard with my fake cock buried deep inside his pretty little asshole."

Shit! Aaron thought, his cock now twitching uncontrollably as his wife exceeded even his wildest fantasies about how this night might turn out. She not only was willing to do it to him, she was teasing him unmercifully, saying the nastiest things to him about screwing him just as he wanted her to do it.

"I like this nice, big cock of mine, baby," Felicia cooed. "This is a great present, and I know it's going to be one of our favorite toys, don't you think?" She took his hand in hers and drew it down to the shaft of the feeldoe, closing his fingers around it. "Feel that? Are you ready to open up for me and take my fake cock in your ass?"

With his fist closed around the full girth of the dildo — the wrong damned one! — Aaron became even more anxious.

It felt so big. How could he take it?

How could he NOT take it?

"I might need some help with the harness," Felicia said.

Aaron moved his fist along the shaft, thinking he would try to move the dildo in a way Felicia would like, maybe jiggle it a bit against her G-spot to see if-

"Oh, you are naughty," she gasped, grabbing his wrist to stop his movements. "Have you been surfing the web trying to find out how to work this thing?"

He smiled, then chewed his bottom lip for a moment as he slowly eased his fist away from the shaft protruding from between her legs. "Have you already forgotten what the card on your present said?" he asked. "Wasn't there something about 'treasuring your pleasure'?"

"I hope you're ready," Felicia purred, "because I can tell that it's gonna feel really good when I fuck you." Again she grinned at him. "And, yeah, baby — I'm ready to get a whole new kind of sex pleasure with you!"

Aaron shuddered.

But, jeez! he thought. I don't know if I'm ready for you to pump me with that thing!

But Aaron's hindbrain, the most primitive, instinct-driven center of sexual arousal, hijacked that thought and sent a bolt of lust straight to his dick at the same time it snapped off his forebrain, shutting down everything except pure, lustful desire.

Dammit! he screamed inside his head. I want you to fuck me hard, Felicia!

She had picked up the harness and was stepping into it, clearly a novice at tilting the shaft through the ring at the crotch. Aaron did what he could, more in order to arouse himself by being closer to Felicia's pussy, fascinated by how the dildo disappeared between her lips as the inventive toy seated inside and allowed the business end that would soon be buried deep inside his asshole to emerge from her crotch, looking so very, very hot and sexy.

Finally, Felicia announced she felt comfortable in the harness and that it made things feel secure for what she was about to do to him.

She stepped back in front of the mirror, put her hands on her hips, and gazed at her reflection, turning to the right, then the left, then around to gaze back over her shoulder to see what the straps looked like as they framed her ass. Turning once again to full frontal exposure before the mirror, Felicia began her teasing, now doing it as much to turn herself on as to make Aaron unbearably horny.

"God, I love seeing my nice, hard cock all stiff and ready to fuck you, Aaron," she said, running her hands down her sides and to the back, stopping when both were resting on the firm globes of her taut butt. She pushed her hips forward, watching in fascination at the movement in the mirror.

Aaron's breath caught in his throat. He was hypnotized by the visual. His hand dropped to his cock, fisting it at the base, levering it forward and down in an unconscious action meant to prolong the sexiness of the situation without risking ejaculation.

Felicia retracted her hips backward, a pretend withdrawal the clear insinuation. She thrust forward again, no hint of hesitation in her desire to broadcast how much she looked forward to burying the black shaft into her husband's upturned ass.

"Is this what it feels like?" she asked, her gaze fastened to the reflection in the mirror. "Is this how you move your hips when you fuck me?"

Whatever garbled noise from Aaron's throat that was supposed to be an affirmation was not loud enough to distract Felicia from the slow build she was talking herself through in advance of pushing the shaft of her fake cock into his tight pucker for the first time.

She dropped one hand to the shaft and tugged slightly.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, her grip tight on the shaft of the dildo as she squirmed her hips side to side. "This is a movement that's going to be fantastic. It feels divine inside my pussy."

Aaron could only watch, his brain in a fog of lust so intense that he feared he would not be able to endure the sexy sight of Felicia strapped into her dildo and teasing herself with it unless she put him out of his misery quickly.

"You are torturing me on purpose, aren't you?" he croaked.

She smiled at him in the mirror, the reflection of her gaze catching his eye.

"And if I am?"

She asked him for the lube.

"From what I remember," she said casually as Aaron handed her the bottle of the silky lubricant, "the woman in the video said it wasn't possible to use too much lube." She squirted some into the palm of one hand before snapping the lid closed and dropping the bottle on the countertop in front of the mirror. "She also said," Felicia continued, now rolling the middle finger of her other hand through the puddle of lube in her palm, "that the guy has to be thoroughly slicked up so that he's unable to prevent his lady from easing the shaft of her dildo past the entrance of his slippery hole, no matter how tightly he might automatically tense shut at the first sensation of being penetrated."

The reflection of Aaron's expression in the mirror as she held his gaze let her know she was now in control of his sexual soul.

It was intoxicating!

For his part, Aaron's throat was dry. His cock was oozing pre-cum and was hard as steel as it pulsed in front of him. He felt a flutter behind his navel, a clear sign that — whenever it came — his orgasm was going to be intense.

"I can see you remember that part," Felicia said smoothly, getting thoroughly into her incredible, sexy, role reversal. Her finger now glistening with the lube, she pointed to a spot next to her in front of the mirror and said, "Put your hands there on the counter, back up a little bit and lean over, and spread your legs."

Oh, god! Oh, god! thought Aaron. Felicia! You're so damned unbelievable!

And he did what she directed.

"Look at me in the mirror while I put my finger inside you."

He felt his knees momentarily buckle before he regained his composure upon hearing his wife issue her erotic, teasing instructions. Felicia advanced the palm of the hand into which she'd poured the lube toward Aaron's ass, then smeared the slippery liquid into his furrow. She quickly found the wrinkles of his opening as she ran her hand up and down, brazenly owning his ass as she prepared him.

Aaron's lust went into a searing overdrive: 1) His months-long ache of desire to experience the erotic fantasy of his dreams was about to be quenched; 2) he would have to surrender even more than he had fantasized thanks to the bigger strapon that he absolutely must take deep inside his asshole in order to keep Felicia aroused and eager to experience the role reversal that she had so lovingly and now so expertly slipped into; and 3) her inventiveness in adapting to his nasty desire and her gathering excitement to experience this new kind of love-making between them had somehow prompted a creativity on her part in what she was orchestrating.

This interaction in the bathroom in front of the big mirror — along with her directions to look at her while she penetrated him — meant that he was not only going to experience his bride's first use of a strapon dildo to fuck his ass, she had just told him she wanted him to watch her doing it to him!

A shudder ran through his body, goose pimples rising on the back of his neck.

"That's a lot of lube between your cheeks, Aaron. It should probably be enough, huh?" she asked, her gaze locked on his in the mirror as she stood behind him.

He could only nod.

"Good," was the simple reply. But then she placed her fingertip against his asshole and positioned it quickly and expertly in the manner necessary for perfect alignment. "I wouldn't want you to experience any discomfort when I do this," Felicia said, still looking at him in the mirror. In one swift motion she pushed her finger completely inside his asshole, daring him to look away from the reflection of her gaze.

Aaron was mesmerized. The sensation was a near overload for his lust. He gasped, a sharp intake of breath that let Felicia know he was powerfully aroused, that she had pushed an erotic trigger in his brain that must have been cultivating for weeks as she finger-fucked him during blowjobs.

Now, Felicia was certain that the situation — her husband's upcoming fucking at the end of her fake cock — was an order of magnitude more intense and mind-blowing for him than even the incredible pleasure of her combination blowjobs and finger-fucks.

She smiled at Aaron in the mirror, now insanely happy at knowing she could tap into one of his secret turn-ons that so thoroughly ramped up his sexual excitement. That the act was turning out to be such a phenomenal turn-on for her was an unexpected benefit that was becoming more and more exciting with each passing second of this wildly erotic interaction.

Felicia's pussy was oozing at the thought of using her husband's sextoy gift to create an entirely new means of sexual arousal and satisfaction of her own.

"I have to be sure that every millimeter of the inside of your asshole is nice and slippery, baby," she cooed, fingering him thoroughly. "I want you completely prepared to take my fake cock deep inside."

His expression in the mirror told her everything she needed to know, and she pushed further with the tease.

"But maybe I'm going to keep my finger inside for a few moments. You feel so hot and tight." She grinned at his reflection, noting the mixture of lust and love in his eyes.

"Felicia!" he panted. "You are driving me crazy!"

"Good," she murmured, her gaze fastened on his in the mirror as she slowly eased her finger out of his asshole. "That's how I want you — eager and horny and desperate to have me fuck you."

God! thought Felicia. This is so hot and so much fun!

She moved from behind Aaron to stand at his side, still looking at his gaze in the mirror. "Watch while I lube up the shaft of this wonderful dildo," she said. Her voice was so sexy and sultry — and the implication about what was going to happen so erotic — that Aaron's hard cock twitched uncontrollably as it hung beneath his spread legs in his bent-forward position, hands still on the long washbasin vanity in their room's spacious bathroom.

"Maybe you'll like seeing me lubricate my big, fake cock, baby, because you know what I'm going to do to with it after I get it nice and slippery."

"Felicia, how can you possibly tease me like this? Do you know what you're doing to me?"

She smiled at him lovingly. "Hmmm, that's an interesting question," she replied, toying with the shaft of the feeldoe as she smeared lube up and down its length.

The sensuous motions of her fist up and down the shaft protruding from her crotch were not missed by Aaron, who watched, trance-like, as he yearned for the instant when that stiff, fake cock would touch his eagerly surrendered asshole. At the same time, he couldn't help but worry about its size.

Shit, shit, shit! Aaron worried silently. I'm going to be taken just as I've dreamed and planned, but I'm going to have to let Felicia open me wider than ever before for her to fuck me with that long, fat, strapon!

Felicia's words snapped Aaron back to a focus on his sexy, fantastic wife.

"Perhaps I'm teasing you because I want you to have the same kind of orgasm you gave me last night," Felicia said, finishing with her application of lube on the strapon. "That was so intense for me," she said, returning her gaze to Aaron's in the mirror. "You did that just because you wanted me to feel so good, so wonderful, so loved, didn't you?"

"Yes," he answered. "I love you so much. I want to make you feel good in every way possible."

It was the desperate, undeniable truth.

Felicia wiped her hands on a towel and then stretched, her breasts prominently displayed, nipples hard and aching. It was an action she chose as a way to tease and arouse her husband even more. She lingered in that position, showing him everything, including the motions of her fake cock as she shimmied slightly, making her breasts jiggle and the strapon bounce.

Swallowing hard, his eyes on her lascivious display, Aaron's cock jerked beneath him, dangerously close to spurting.

She moved behind him.

"Well, my full-of-surprises husband," she said, gently placing her hands on his hips, "it shouldn't surprise you that I want to do the same thing." She leaned forward over his back, careful to be standing far enough back that the shaft of the feeldoe didn't touch him. Looking at his reflection from over his shoulder, the hard nubs of her nipples now pressed against his back, Felicia reached around to trace butterfly strokes along the length of his pulsing cock.

Aaron groaned loudly, then bit his lip and dropped his forehead to the countertop, trying desperately to stop the orgasm that he knew would surge through him as a result of this tortuous tease unless he somehow maintained control.

Don't! Don't make me come until you're fucking me! he thought, panting as he worked to short-circuit his dangerously close ejaculation.

"I mean," Felicia continued in a soft whisper into Aaron's ear, "I'm just as eager to make you feel good, too." She slowly levered herself up off his back, her hands still on his hips. "And if fucking you in the ass with my big, fake cock is going to do that, well, then I guess . . ."

She moved her hands from his hips to the cheeks of his ass and spread him open, her gaze dropping to the sight of Aaron's complete exposure. She smiled, raising her eyes back to the mirror so he could see her face. ". . . I guess that you've shown me how important it is to think about my spouse's sexual pleasure."

1...345678