All Comments on 'Aaron to Ashley Ch. 02'

by abc100

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JD2100JD2100about 11 years ago
loved it

can't wait to see chapter 3 so I can keep my panties all wet and moist.

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 11 years ago
Fabuloius!!!

I love the story, and your writing, please keep this sensuous tale going, and going..............!!

TurningintoCDTurningintoCDabout 11 years ago
Very hot!

Great story, keep it up!

JD2100JD2100almost 11 years ago
omg

hey are we going to see chapter 3 soon. I loved ur two chapters and wud love to see a third.

ChiRolandChiRolandalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

I loved this story! Dress as a girl get the guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story

I love it so much. Ashley is so hot and I don't want it to end. Please keep writing. Because it is so good and it makes me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING

YOU NEED TO WRITE CHAPTER 3 ASAP!

THIS STORY IS SO SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!

marciepmarciepover 8 years ago
Yes, more!

Its been a while and I would love to see chap 3. Ive come so many times to the first 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Nice. Too bad there weren't more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need an editor

The story is good, but the grammar and spelling errors were offputting. Also, the story felt rushed. The protagonist went from straight to gay in nothing flat. You should have explored his/her confusion about the feelings from crossdressing. Possibly also his/her secret and suppressed feelings for best friend Ryan.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work. I love your story. Look forward to the next chapter. Again keep up the good work and keep the stories cumming!!!!

GuitarGuyXXXGuitarGuyXXXover 2 years ago

Love this, can't wait for part 3, reminds me of my time in high school with my friend that was just like Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for part 3!!!!! Just awesome!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

When will chapter 3 come. I hope Ashley and Ryan come out to the whole world and Ashley goes 27/7.

I'm a sissy, but I've never done it in the shower. I get too turned on by wearing sexy things while my boyfriend makes love with me. Pantyhose or nylons and a bra to hold my breast forms are, at the very least, a must!

We did do it in the woods once while skinny dipping in the swimming. The grab assing got a little carried away and we couldn't wait long enough to get home. LOL! That's the only time I have ever had sex while being naked.

I love it when he shoves it all the way in deep like that and holds it there while he cums. I can feel his pelvis thrusting, without pulling any of it out, against my butt with each spurt! It's like he is trying to give his squirts that last little bit of momentum to shoot it as deep into the core of my being as he can get it. If I haven't already shot my load, that will tip me right over the edge.

However, I never let him slip out afterward, as long as he is able to stay inside me, and I never clean out. I love to keep his "juice" inside me as long as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous