Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly before Thanksgiving, Reggie suggested that Abbey provide him with the names of the boys involved. Reggie said, "Abbey, you shouldn't have to take all of the responsibility for this child; we can make one of them pay some child support."

Abbey became livid at this suggestion. She exclaimed, "I would go on welfare before I will allow either of them to become involved with my child. Seeking child support would give that guy the basis to assert some parental rights."

Reggie remarked, "So you are going to struggle through in the short-term so that you can control this baby's life over the long term?"

Abbey smiled as she told him, "Exactly, daddy. All that this baby and I needed from them was provided against my will. Both guys are healthy and they are reasonably intelligent and that is all of the information that I am going to give anyone."

Reggie said, "Honey, I don't agree with you; but I do admire your courage. Most girls your age would be trying to get everything that they can from everyone, whether they were involved or not."

Abbey replied, "Daddy, I don't have to go to anyone else. I have two loving parents who are willing to help me emotionally and financially. Together we will make it through this."

When Abbey had been in her cast all summer, she had not been physically active except in bed with her mother. As a result, she gained about thirty pounds. With the proper guidance from her rehab class instructor and her nutrition class, Abbey actually lost about ten pounds during the last three months of her pregnancy.

As Abbey had predicted, she missed the last two weeks of classes. In early December, Abbey gave birth to a healthy, eight pound, six ounce baby boy. He was named Michael Reginald Robbins. Amanda was enjoying playing the role of the doting grandmother as Abbey adjusted to her duties of motherhood.

In January, Abbey completed everything that she needed to begin classes at Kings College late in the month. She had investigated the on-campus day care center for Michael. Abbey was explaining the procedures and the costs to her mother one afternoon in bed when Amanda said, "Why don't you just leave him with me while you're in class until he is at least three months old. As young as he is he doesn't need to go out in the cold all of the time and I enjoy being with Mike."

Abbey kissed her mother and said, "Mom, if you really want to do this it would be fantastic."

"Of course I want to do it. Just remember, this is when you're going to school not when you want to party. Day care centers are all right; but for every dedicated day care worker there are probably one or more who are only doing it for the paycheck and trying to get by doing as little as possible."

On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Abbey had a class at eight o'clock and then she didn't have another until eleven. The first couple of days, Abbey came home after that first class. She found that it was difficult to leave her son for her eleven o'clock class. Amanda told Abbey that when she left shortly before eleven, Mike was usually upset for some time. The two of them decided that it would be best if Abbey did not come home during that break. From that point on, Abbey would leave in time for her eight o'clock and not return until nearly three. Mike adapted to this schedule quite well.

Abbey began going to the student union to read after her eight o'clock class. After several days, a tall girl with a shapely figure approached Abbey. The girl asked, "Didn't you play softball for Kingsport?"

Abbey responded, "Yeah. I graduated last June."

"My name is Jeannie Parks and I played for Piney High School a few years ago. I remember playing against you."

Abbey tried to remember and thought that Jeannie had been the center fielder who was an excellent player. She asked, "Didn't you play center field?"

"Yeah, that was a few years ago. Why aren't you going to a school where you can play softball? I heard that some D-one schools were recruiting you."

"The school that I had planned to attend backed out of the scholarship when I broke my leg."

"Yeah, the same thing happened to me when I tore up my knee."

The two engaged in conversation for some time. Jeannie asked, "Don't you miss not being able to play softball?"

"I haven't yet; but the season hasn't started yet. When the season starts I will probably miss it a whole lot."

"You need to do what I am doing."

"What's that?"

"I started umpiring. This will be my third year."

"I'm not sure that I could do that."

Jeannie explained how easy it was to get registered as an umpire and told her that she could help her get a schedule started. They discussed this for a while and Abbey told her, "I'll get the paperwork started; but I am not sure how much I will be able to work."

Jeannie said, "I'll bring you the forms; can I usually find you here?"

"Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Nine to eleven. It's too much hassle to go home during this break."

"Okay, I'll bring you the forms. Gotta go. Got a ten o'clock."

One afternoon, Abbey had some free time and Mike was sleeping; they seldom occurred simultaneously. Amanda and Abbey took advantage of the opportunity and they went to Abbey's bedroom to enjoy each other's company. While they were resting in each other's arms afterwards, Abbey asked, "Mom, how much better is sex with a man than this? You know when I was being screwed by those guys, it was kind of pleasurable even though I was resisting. I would like to find out what it is like when I was being an enthusiastic participant."

This topic of conversation had caught Amanda somewhat by surprise; but she wanted to be as honest with her daughter as possible. Amanda said, "Honey, as good as this has been this afternoon and the other times that we have been together, it doesn't come close to the way I feel when I have sex with your father."

"Mom, I really want to experience it with a guy when I am not so frightened like I was before; but I am not going to go out with some guy just to have sex."

"Then I don't know what to tell you; you'll just have to be patient, I guess."

"The only guy that I would feel comfortable having sex with would be daddy."

It normally took a lot to shock Amanda; but she had been taken totally by surprise by this revelation. She asked her daughter, "Abbey, how could you even think about having sex with your father?"

"Mom, what is the difference between having sex with my mother and having sex with my father. You're both my parents and I love you both."

Amanda shook her head at Abbey's answer. She did not have a response and she was trying to think of something to say. Amanda thought for a while and then she said, "If you're really serious about this, I'll see what kind of reading I can get on your father's thoughts on this subject."

"I am really serious about this."

"If I think that he has any interest in the idea, I will do what I can to help you reach your goal. Just remember, your father tends to be very conservative about most things."

Amanda began by asking Reggie questions about how Abbey was looking now that her body was getting back into shape after having the baby. At first, Reggie did not seem to notice or seem to care; but the more that Amanda asked him the more he began to notice things about his daughter. These were questions about his baby; the girl that he had always been so protective of. Reggie had barely noticed that Abbey had grown to a size 36C by the time that she was out of high school. His wife's constant mention of Abbey's body now had him not only assessing her beautiful chest; but he was also ogling her fine well-chiseled ass.

Abbey was often scantily clad as she moved about the house at night tending to Mike's needs. Reggie's newfound awareness of his daughter's sexy body was now causing his cock to harden at the sight of Abbey's as she moved about the house in her sexy attire. Reggie's mind was in turmoil. Here was a beautiful, sexy, young woman romping about the house scantily dressed arousing his carnal interests. Yet, this woman was his daughter; the girl that he had helped raise. A man wasn't supposed to have those thoughts about his daughter.

One night, Amanda noticed how Reggie's cock was bulging in his pants after Abbey whisked through the room, dressed only in a flimsy negligée. Amanda immediately moved to his chair and sat across his thighs. She reached down and felt that hardening shaft. Amanda asked, "Does this thing get this hard every time Abbey comes through the room?"

Reggie began to stammer some and then tried to apologize to his wife. Amanda said, "Don't apologize, Reggie. She turns me on too."

Amanda kissed him and asked, "Do you ever think about having sex with her?"

Reggie was unsure how truthful he should be with his wife. Finally, he replied, "Yeah, I have; but I've also fantasized about going to bed with movie stars."

Amanda gently rubbed his cock again and told him, "You know that I would be hard pressed to complain if you had sex with her since I have been having sex with her for months."

Reggie chuckled as he told Amanda, "Well, the easiest two parts are taken care of. I'm willing and you are willing to accept it; but the hardest part will never come about. Abbey would never even think about having sex with her father."

"Don't be so sure. I think that she wants you more than you want her. From the hardness of your cock when she left the room, that is hard to believe."

"You mean that our daughter would have sex with her father."

"That is exactly what I am telling you. She wants to feel your big pole inside of her."

"How can you be so certain?"

"She told me so. She said that she wants to enjoy sex with a man; but she doesn't want to go to bed with somebody just for the sake of sex. She wants it to feel special."

"I'm not sure what I should do to get this started."

"You don't have to do anything; just come home rested tomorrow night and everything will fall into place."

"That sounds simple enough."

"There is one more thing, Reggie. Be as kind and gentle with her as you were with me when you popped my cherry. Technically, she is not a virgin; but emotionally, she is."

"Any other instructions, mother?"

"Yeah. All of this talk has made me horny. Take me to bed right now."

The following afternoon when Abbey came home from school, Amanda told Abbey, "Go look on the nightstand next to your bed. I bought you a present."

Abbey rushed to her bedroom and looked on the nightstand. Her return trip to the kitchen was faster. She asked, "Does that box of condoms mean what I think it does?"

"Yes, honey. Your father is ready."

Abbey kissed her mother and said, "Oh thank you, mom. You are the greatest."

"When you get Mike down for the night, tonight, I'll go to my room to read and you will be alone with your father. I'll give you two an hour or so alone and then maybe I'll come and join you.

At about eight-thirty, Abbey had Mike asleep, apparently for the night. She quickly showered and put on her sexiest negligée. Reggie was sitting in his recliner, splitting his time between reading and watching television. Abbey walked to his chair and sat on his lap. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She said, "Daddy, I don't get to thank you enough for all the help and support that you and mom gave me when I got pregnant. I really appreciate the way that you two are continuing to help me raise my baby."

That nice soft ass rubbing against his groin was causing Reggie's cock to harden and he could barely make out those fine breasts though the nearly sheer negligée that his daughter was wearing. The horniness that he was feeling was making it difficult for Reggie to speak; but he finally was able to respond, "We are just trying to do what we can for our daughter and our grandson; I think that you are doing a fine job with your son."

Abbey continued to hug him and she was rubbing her ass against his crotch. She was really enjoying the feel of that steel-like rod poking in the crack of her ass. Abbey kissed him again, this time on the lips. She said, "Daddy, I love you and I really appreciate everything."

Reggie wanted to hold his daughter; but he was unsure where to put his hands on her scantily clad body. His instincts told him to hold those firm, round globes protruding so proudly from her chest; but decorum told him otherwise. She continued to kiss him and rub her ass across his cock. She asked, "Am I causing that?"

Reggie decided to play dumb, so he asked, "What are you talking about?"

Abbey reached between them and ran her hand over his hard, throbbing member and said, "This is what I am talking about." When he meekly nodded his head, she took one of his hands and moved it under her negligée to her bare pussy and said, "See how you're making me feel." She pushed one of his fingers into her pussy so that he could feel the wetness that was there.

Reggie made no attempt to move his hand from his daughter's pussy and she continued kiss him. She broke the kiss and said, "I'll bet that this is as uncomfortable for you as it is for me. Let's go to my room where we can both be comfortable." Abbey stood up and pulled him to his feet before leading him down the hall to her bedroom.

She was kissing her father as she helped him unbutton his shirt. When his shirt was off, she went to work on his belt and the front of his pants. Reggie moved away from her. He sat down and began removing his shoes and socks. While he was doing that, Abbey discarded her negligée. He was removing his pants when Abbey reached into the nightstand and took some condoms out of the box. A wry smile crossed Reggie's face and Abbey told him, "With those other guys, I didn't want it to happen, so I hadn't planned ahead. I want this tonight, so I planned ahead -- with a little help from mom, of course."

Reggie laughed and said, "Your mother seems to be involved in everything lately." Abbey's mouth watered, as she looked at her father's thick, hard cock. She realized that at nine-inches, Reggie's cock dwarfed any of the ones that she had seen or felt that night at the party. When Reggie took her in his arms, she felt his cock pressed against her belly. Even that slight contact had her wet with anticipation.

Reggie laid his daughter in the middle of the bed and began to kiss her. As their tongues were stabbing at each other, he was using one hand to play with one of those magnificent tits. Reggie had always been proud of the fact that he honestly could tell his wife that she had the most beautiful tits that he had ever seen. Amanda still had a fabulous set of tits; but Reggie would now have to lie when he told her that he had never seen a better looking set. Abbey's glorious boobs were now the best that he had ever seen and he was not going to neglect those beautiful orbs.

Reggie's other hand was lightly rubbing over the outside of Abbey's pussy. Amanda had told him how fantastic it tasted and he was not going to waste too much more time before he found out for himself if his wife knew what she was talking about. The hand that was working Abbey's tits was rapidly moving from one tit to the other. The teenager's nipples were burgeoning beneath his soft touch.

Abbey was surprised at how stimulated she was getting from her father's attention to her tits. The boys that she had dated and the guys at that party had all seemed to think that pressure and stimulation were synonymous. She was surprised herself how stimulating her father's soft touch was. His other hand was still rubbing her pussy. Other than when she pushed his finger into her when they were sitting on his chair, Reggie still had not penetrated that tight pussy. Abbey knew that she was close to an orgasm now; what was she going to be like when he started to suck her tits and slid a finger into her wet cunt. She was hoping that it wouldn't be long before she would find out.

Reggie's mouth left Abbey's lips and he moved it between her tits. He spent what seemed like eons kissing the valley between her sensitive mounds. Slowly his lips moved to the sides of her globes and he kissed almost every inch on the inside half of each tit. One finger had now slid between those tight lips guarding that tasty snatch of hers. He continued to kiss the side of her tits; he still had not touched her nipples with his mouth. Abbey so much wanted him to suck and chew on those nipples. She wanted to see if she could jam a whole tit into his mouth. He removed his mouth from her tits and returned to her lips and kissed her tenderly. Abbey thought that she would go nuts waiting for him to speed up the snails pace at which he was moving; but who was she to argue with a technique that had kept her mother sexually satisfied for so many years.

Reggie's lips abruptly left Abbey's and his mouth closed over the end of one tit. He attempted to inhale her whole boob at one time. Needless to say, he was unsuccessful in that attempt; but he gave it a valiant effort. At the same time that his mouth covered her tit, Reggie used his thumb to flick Abbey's clitoris. Abbey's ass came off of the bed and it was nearly a foot in the air because of the intense pleasure that she was experiencing. A second finger was now invading her pussy and he tried to take her second entire boob into his mouth. His soft touch earlier had her so ready that this assault on her tits had her cumming already. Her pussy was so wet that she wasn't sure if she was peeing or not. Every time he flicked her clit, Abbey thought that that blood-engorged nub was going to explode.

Reggie's mouth left her tits and moved down her body. He kissed his way down to her navel and paused to kiss and lick that slight indentation. He kept kissing his way down until his face was between his daughter's legs. Just as he had done every other step of the way, Reggie was slow and deliberate as he paid homage to Abbey's pubic area. He was kissing all around her pussy and Abbey was trying to contort her body to move her opening in front of his lips and tongue. She yearned to have his tongue deep inside of her to prepare that passageway for what was the ultimate goal of them both -- to have his long cock driving into her.

When Reggie's tongue finally slid into that channel, Abbey was sure that she was going to go out of her mind. As he alternated between driving his tongue into her pussy and flicking the end of it along side of her clit, Abbey was losing track of the number of orgasms that she had experienced that night. She was nearly spent when she felt his face coated with her juices, searching for her lips. Abbey enjoyed the taste of her own pussy on his tongue and his lips as they kissed while she regained enough energy for him to continue. Abbey reached between them and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing tool. Abbey had extraordinarily long fingers; but they barely met as she wrapped them around his cock.

Abbey pleaded, "Please, daddy. Put it inside of me. I want it so bad."

Reggie smiled as he kissed his daughter again; then he said, "All right, honey. You know how hard it is for me to tell you no." His condom was in place and he rubbed the tip of that rubbery beast up and down her eager slit. She was hunching her hips forward trying to get the end of his cock to penetrate her. Reggie began to slowly slide his cock into that tight hole. It took several minutes before he got the whole thing inside of her. Abbey's cums were almost at a machine gun rate by now; but she could feel that the mother of all orgasms was about to befall her. Her moans got louder on each stroke of that phallus. Reggie knew that this hot, tight pussy would not allow him to last much longer without exploding into his condom.

For a few minutes now, Amanda had been able to hear her daughter's moans getting louder and louder. She put her book down and began to rub her own pussy. When she heard a shrill scream, she got out of bed and began to walk toward Abbey's bedroom. Her nightgown hit the floor somewhere on the way down the hall.

1...34567...15