Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amanda opened the door, she saw Abbey's legs high in the air and Reggie driving his cock into her at a furious pace. She knew that Reggie was about to cum. Amanda moved to Abbey's side and began to suck on one of her breasts just as her husband began to cum. He collapsed against his daughter and then felt Amanda first kiss Abbey and then kiss him. Reggie moved to Abbey's side and watched as Amanda rubbed Abbey's pussy before asking, "Well, how was she?"

Reggie's hand joined his wife's on Abbey's freshly fucked pussy and he leaned over to kiss Amanda. He told her, "It's just like anything else that she wants to do; she puts everything that she has into it. Tonight was great; but I can't see her getting anything but better."

Amanda took her hand off of Abbey's pussy and toyed with Reggie's cock as she asked, "Do you have anything left in you."

Reggie's cock was getting larger as his wife's fingers played with it, although it had not really started to get hard yet. He told her, "In a few minutes, I should be able to do someone some good." Amanda gave him a smile that told him that she wanted some cock as soon as he was ready. She kissed Abbey and then began to suck on those large, sensitive tits. After a few minutes of tit-play, Amanda moved her head into position to begin eating that juicing pussy. As she eagerly attacked the willing cunt that was open in front of her, her ass was stuck in the air near the foot of the bed.

Watching Abbey have her pussy eaten by her mother, Reggie's cock was soon hard again. He moved behind Amanda and slid that stiff fuck-stick into her from the rear. Abbey could feel in her own pussy exactly when her father had slid his cock into her mother. The feel of a cock in her pussy, changed the intensity with which Amanda ate Abbey's pussy. Reggie reached around his wife and used one hand to toy with her clit while he drove his cock into her. He hoped that his wife had some stamina because this was going to take a while. That young nymphet had really sapped his energy tonight.

Abbey's head was on the pillow at the head of the bed and she was on her back with her knees raised and her legs spread. Amanda's face was buried in her daughter's pussy while she was reaching above her head to play with Abbey's boobs. She had her knees tucked under her body, which elevated her ass in the air. Reggie's knees were barely on the bed as his lower legs hung over the edge of the bed. His cock was buried in Amanda's pussy and he was using one hand to fondle her tits and the other was playing with her clit. A picture of this should have been taken for posterity; this was a sight that the porno magazines would pay dearly for.

Abbey was experiencing cum after cum as her mother's expert cunt lapping ability was again demonstrated. Amanda felt a powerful one in the making; she prayed that her husband would last long enough for her to experience the most of it. Reggie was driving his cock into his wife and from the throbbing feel of her clit; he knew that she was about to experience a big one. He fought to keep from speeding up his thrusts for fear that he would cum before she was ready. From the way that Abbey's legs had completely relaxed, her parents knew that she was no longer with them. They both concentrated solely on their own pleasures.

Amanda had been moaning for a little while now and when the volume of those moans began to increase, Reggie knew that he could increase the tempo of his thrusts. Abbey was beginning to get her breath back at about the same time that her parents were both beginning to cum. As soon as they were able, Reggie and Amanda moved next to Abbey on the bed. Reggie was running one hand over Abbey's breasts and Amanda placed her hand on Abbey's pussy. Abbey ran her hand across her mother's pussy and reached for her father's limp cock.

Abbey looked at that soft flesh lying across the palm of her hand and exclaimed, "Mom, wasn't this thing that big and powerful tool just a short time ago? What happened?"

Reggie gave her tit a squeeze and said, "That's what happens when one man tries to satisfy two of the sexiest women in town at the same time."

Abbey wrapped her fingers around the shaft of Reggie's cock and told them, "I may be inexperienced; but I do read about a lot of topics. I have an idea how to bring this back to life." Abbey bent down and began to suck on Reggie's flaccid cock. She loved the taste of the combination of his cum mixed with her mother's pussy juices. It made her think that if they did this again that she was going to eat her mother's pussy as soon as her father got through fucking her. This was not a quick resuscitation job that Abbey had undertaken. Two cums by a man in his mid-forties in such a short time would drain most people. Reggie was not the exception. Abbey was able to bring him back to life after a while.

When Reggie's cock was standing tall, Abbey slid a condom over it and straddled him. She lowered her pussy onto that long pole and began a leisurely ride on that cock. When she was into the rhythm of it, Amanda moved over Reggie's head and lowered her pussy to his face. Abbey slowly moved her pussy up and down on Reggie's cock; she knew that this would take him a while and she didn't want to cum and leave him hanging. Reggie knew that Amanda was as hot as a firecracker, so he was vigorous as he ate her tasty pussy. He was content to let Abbey control the pace of their fucking.

It took some time, but Amanda had a very satisfying cum. When she finished, she moved off of Reggie's face and moved toward the foot of the bed. She moved her head between Reggie's legs and began to lick the shaft of his cock as Abbey rose up on it. She was also running her tongue into Abbey's pussy as her husband's large cock slid into it. When Abbey and Reggie both had orgasms, Amanda felt that she had contributed to their pleasure. The three of them cuddled in the middle of the bed. Reggie and Amanda did not return to their own bed that night.

Abbey was the first to awaken in the morning. She had planned to wake her father with a blowjob and bring her mother to life with her tongue in Amanda's pussy. Mike, it seems, had other ideas. She had just sat up on the bed when she heard him crying. She quickly got out of bed and put a T-shirt on. She rushed to his room and began to tend to his normal early morning needs.

The Robbins family managed to have one of their group sex sessions once every week or two. Abbey was able to get together with just her father at least once a week and she and Amanda continued to have their afternoon sessions whenever the mood struck them and Mike would cooperate. Abbey was really enjoying school. She was also enjoying her son, as well as the sex with her parents. She couldn't remember when she had been happier in her life. Of course, as all mothers experience, she had her moments when caring for Mike seemed to like it was more than she could handle.

The high school softball season had started and Jeannie had lined up several games for Abbey to umpire. Abbey took an instant liking to this new avocation. She had a keen knowledge of the game when she was playing and she did a great job of learning the intricacies of the rulebook. She had the temperament and the demeanor that made her fit in well as an umpire. She seemed to be able to control the game without being controlling. She had great rapport with the coaches and with the players. Many of these players were only a year or so younger than her.

One afternoon, Abbey was scheduled to umpire a game with Jeannie. The two of them had worked a very exciting game. As they rode home, they went on and on about the events of the game. They discussed various plays that had happened and talked about how each of them could have done something a little different to make the game run smoother. As they were approaching Kingsport, Jeannie suggested, "Why don't we stop and get something to eat when we get back in town?"

Abbey thought that that would be an excellent idea; however, she told Jeannie, "I'll have to call to see what is going on with Mike, first."

"Is Mike your boyfriend?"

"Yes, he is;  but he's also my four-month old son."

Jeannie was shocked to learn that Abbey was a mother. When she got her wits back about her, Jeannie said, "Well, I plan on getting something to take home with me if we don't go out anywhere. Why don't you call and find out if everything is all right with your son? If everything is okay, we'll take some food home and eat and have a few beers."

"I'm not sure about that part; the last time that I went drinking, I got knocked up."

"Duh. I don't think that I can knock you up. We can enjoy a couple of cold ones and then I'll take you home."

"All right. I'll call and we'll see what happens."

Jeannie parked in front of a take-out restaurant and Abbey used the pay phone to call home. When Amanda answered the phone, Abbey asked, "Mom, Jeannie and I just got back into town and we wanted to go to her place to relax and have something to eat. Would you mind watching Mike for me?"

"Sure, honey, I'll watch him for you. I'm glad that you're doing something. Umpiring and school are the only reasons that you are ever away from Mike. I'll see you when you get home."

As an afterthought before hanging up the phone, Abbey asked, "Will daddy be there in case I call for a ride?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, we are going to have a few beers and if I don't feel comfortable riding with Jeannie, I might call."

"Just be careful, you know what happened the last time that you went out drinking."

"Yeah, ma. I mentioned that to Jeannie and she said that she couldn't knock me up. That was more than a year ago and I have a whole lot more control of my life now than I did then."

"I know, honey. But I couldn't resist giving you a hard time."

The girls purchased a couple of chicken dinners and Jeannie drove to her apartment. Jeannie opened them each a beer and they talked more about that day's game as they ate. Abbey really liked umpiring with Jeannie because they each paid attention to the other's moves during the game and they did a fine job of critiquing the other after the game. Although this was Abbey's first year of umpiring, Jeannie thought that her mechanics were excellent. Every suggestion that was made to Abbey that would improve her performance, Abbey picked it up.

They had finished eating and Jeannie brought them each another beer. Jeannie set her beer on the table and told Abbey that she would be right back. When Jeannie returned she was carrying T-shirts with her. She set one shirt on the table and tossed the other to Abbey. Jeannie started to unbutton her shirt as she said, "As hot and sticky as it was out there today, my shirt and bra are sticking to my skin. A T-shirt will feel a whole lot more comfortable."

Abbey stood up and said, "I am a little uncomfortable. Thanks for the loan of the shirt."

As the two of them were changing, Jeannie commented, "Having a kid must play hell with your love life."

Abbey was setting her shirt aside as she responded, "What love live?"

Both girls were now naked to the waist and Jeannie said, "You must be giving your fingers a hell of a workout." Abbey just laughed and Jeannie continued, "I know a lot of guys that would love to play with those tits of yours.  Shit, I wouldn't mind playing with them myself."

Abbey gave Jeannie a weird look and Jeannie asked, "What you've never had a woman want to play with your body?"

"Well, yeah. But the way that you have talked all of the time; I thought that you were too interested in men to even think about another woman."

"Hell, I love 'em both. One at a time or both at the same time. Don't matter to me."

Abbey lied, "I don't know if I could be with more than one person at a time." She knew that she could do it with her parents; but she really wasn't sure if she could do it with other people. As they were talking, neither girl had made an attempt to cover their breasts.

Jeannie told Abbey, "Girl, you have got to do one of two things. Either cover those boobs or get your ass into my bedroom and get naked."

Some newfound courage overcame Abbey and she undid the front of her pants. She asked, "Which way to the bedroom?" Jeannie led the way. The two of them frantically stripped and they fell into each other's arms on the bed.

The two of them were kissing and Jeannie squeezed one of Abbey's tits and said, "Abbey, you have one fine set of tits."

Abbey broke the kiss and sucked on one of Jeannie's well-formed 36B's. Then she said, "These aren't too shabby either. Does that pussy taste as good as it looks?"

Jeannie had begun to finger-fuck Abbey and she answered, "I guess that you are going to have to taste it so that you can find out for yourself."

Abbey left the tit that she was sucking and said, "That sounds like a good idea. Are you hungry or did that chicken fill you up."

Jeannie said, "I'm always hungry for pussy or cock. Swing your ass around here so that I can taste your pussy. I've never eaten a mother before."

As Abbey was moving into a sixty-nine position, she thought, "Thank goodness, I can't say that. If it weren't for my mother, I probably wouldn't even like sex." They were busy eating each other until each of them had pleasant orgasms. The held each other tightly for a while and then decided to try it again. It was nearly nine-thirty when they got dressed. They returned to the kitchen and had another beer before Jeannie took Abbey home.

It was nearing ten o'clock when Abbey returned home. The first thing that Abbey did when she returned was to check on Mike. Amanda spotted Abbey coming from Mike's room and asked, "Checking up on your mother, huh?"

Abbey shook her head and replied, "No. I think that it was subconscious guilt for leaving him for so long that caused me to run in and check on him right away."

Amanda said, "You have no reason to feel guilty. You are spending every moment that you can with that child. You need to get away occasionally. Come on the kitchen; you and I need to talk."

Abbey followed her mother to the kitchen. Amanda walked to the refrigerator and took out a beer. She looked at Abbey and asked, "Do you want one or have you had your fill tonight?"

"Bring me one. I think that I only had three and one of them sat and got warm."

Amanda set a beer in front of her daughter and said, "The beer sat and got warm while you were having sex; did it?"

"What makes you think that I had sex?"

"It's written all over you face. Was it just Jeannie or were there some guys there too?"

"Mother, you sound jealous."

"No. I'm just being a mother and a nosy mother at that."

"It was just Jeannie and I."

"Well I am glad that you enjoyed your evening. Now, back to what we came out here for. You need to get away to spend some time with your friends or even just be alone."

"I know, mom. I have thought about it quite a bit. The problem is that you and daddy have done so much for Mike and me and I feel like I am imposing every time that I go anywhere except school."

"Well, I am not volunteering to baby-sit on a regular basis. I do want you to start going out more often. Find someone to watch Mike once or twice a week."

"I sort of have felt a little uncomfortable about asking to have someone else come in her to watch him."

"Well, don't feel uncomfortable about it. You find someone that you trust with your son and they will be welcome to come here -- whether your father and I are home or not."

"Now that I know how you feel about it, I guess that I can start looking for someone to watch him. I don't want just anyone."

"I understand that. Now, I looked at your umpiring schedule earlier tonight. A week from Saturday, you have a doubleheader scheduled. That is the weekend that your father wants to open the cottage at the lake. We're going to leave Friday evening and we will return late Sunday. If you would like, we could take Mike with us and then you could join us Saturday night or Sunday. What do you think about that idea?"

"It sounds good to me, since you are offering. That Friday night will feel quite strange; it will be the first night that we have been apart."

"Get used to it, girlie. There will be many more firsts over the years to come. Some of them won't be so pleasant."

"You would have to remind me that the worst is not almost over."

"Basically, honey, whatever stage that they are going through at that present time is the worst. The stuff that is over doesn't seem so bad when it is done and the future always looks bright."

"I'll start keeping my eye out for someone to watch Mike about once a week."

"No. You need to get away for at least a few hours one night during the week and you need to do something on either Friday or Saturday evening."

"During softball season, I can handle that; but I am not sure that I will be able to afford it during the rest of the year."

"Don't worry about the money. I consider that part of your education."

"Okay. I'll start looking for someone that I trust that I think would be willing to watch Mike."

The following week, Abbey was scheduled to umpire softball games on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. On Tuesday, her last class ended at three and the Kingsport softball team had a home game scheduled for four o'clock. Abbey rushed home from school and changed clothes. It was almost as if Mike knew the schedule for the day. He awoke at about the same time that Abbey finished dressing. She fed and dressed him and loaded his stroller into her car. This would be the first Kingsport softball game that she had been to when she had not been playing in the game.

Mike loved the attention that several of the mothers and little sisters paid to him; but he was otherwise disinterested in the game. As Abbey watched the game, she realized something about herself. She had truly made the transition from player to umpire. Although she had enjoyed watching her old team win a game, she spent more time looking for the strengths and weakness of the umpires than she did the performance of the players. She was trying to learn from them in order to strengthen her own performance.

When the game ended, several of her former teammates and her coach approached her. Most of them were interested in whose baby she was watching. They were all surprised when they found out that Mike was Abbey's son. They were also surprised when they learned that she was going to college there in town where there was no softball. Everyone had expected that she would be playing softball somewhere. Abbey explained that she had lost her scholarship because of the injury and she decided that going to school at home was the best thing to do. She told them that in Kingsport she had people that she knew and trusted to help her care for Mike while she went to school.

As most of them were starting to leave, Abbey asked Kathy Allman to stay for a minute or two. Kathy was a junior in high school and had been on the varsity softball team since she was a freshman. When they were alone, Abbey asked, "Kathy, is your dad still restricting you to one night of dating per week."

"Yeah and it will probably stay that way until I go to college."

"I have a proposition for you that would get you out of the house a couple of extra nights a week and it would make you some money to boot."

"I am always interested in those two things -- getting out of the house and money."

"This wouldn't include bringing your boyfriend along. I need someone a couple of nights a week to watch Mike. Would you be interested?"

"Yeah. As long as it didn't interfere with school or my other activities."

"I will normally need someone one weeknight each week and I would normally be home by ten o'clock. Then on weekends, I want someone to watch Mike on either Friday or Saturday night. That can be real flexible. We can work that out based on who has what going any particular week"

1...45678...15