Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

One morning, after her bath, Abbey was trying to find the right clothes to wear. The bulky cast made it necessary to destroy almost everything that she wore. She had a couple of skirts and a few pair of gym shorts that she wore around the house. She had the clothes that she intended to wear next to her on the bed when she asked, "Mom, did you get turned on easily when you were pregnant?"

Amanda chuckled as she thought back to those times. She replied, "Some women get turned off to the idea of sex, the minute that they become pregnant. I definitely wasn't that way. I was horny all of the time. It used to frustrate your father. Remember, he was in his last year of law school and he used to tell me that I was more interested in sex than I was in him finishing law school. To tell you the truth, I probably was. Then you were born and my urges returned to normal. That last semester, I would at least let him finish studying before I tried to get him in bed.  Are you starting to feel horny all of the time?"

Abbey lowered her eyes and blushed a little as she admitted, "I sort of feel guilty when I start to get excited when you wash my breasts and between my legs."

A wicked smile crossed Amanda's face as she said, "I sort of had the feeling that you were getting turned on a little bit." Abby brushed her hand across one of Abbey's breasts and told her, "Look at how just a brush of the hand will make those nipples stand out hard." Abbey was dumbfounded as she heard her mother continue, "I'll bet that you are wet between the legs too."

Amanda cupped Abbey's pussy and said, "It feels real warm. I'm going to find out if it is wet." One finger penetrated the lips of Abbey's tight pussy. Amanda pulled her finger out and said, "I was right. You are wet. I have to know what it tastes like." Amanda sucked her daughter's juices off of her finger and exclaimed, "Damn, Abbey, you have a nice tasting pussy."

Amanda detected that Abbey was embarrassed and shocked. She sat down on the bed next to her daughter and asked, "Hasn't anyone ever tasted your pussy before?"

Amanda was turning a brighter shade of red, as she said, "I think that one of those guys licked the juices off of his fingers that night."

Amanda put her arm around her daughter and said, "I knew that you had never had sex with a guy before that night; but I had just assumed that you and some of your girlfriends had experimented with each other."

Abbey didn't know what to think of the fact that she was getting a little excited by the closeness of her mother's body. She said, "I have heard of other people doing that; but I never tried it myself."

"As turned on as you have been getting from taking a bath, maybe something should be done about your condition."

"I've been using my fingers quite a bit lately."

"I think that we can do better than that."

Amanda cupped one of Abbeys large breasts and kissed the young girl. Since Amanda had started to bathe Abbey in the morning, she had begun to wear a light robe until she had completed that task. Invariably she got wet while bathing her daughter. Amanda untied the robe as she continued kissing her daughter. Amanda leaned Abbey back on the bed and began to play with those fine breasts while taking her robe off. Abbey was receptive but passive at the beginning. As Amanda alternated between kissing her daughter's breasts and her lips, she noticed that Abbey had begun to return the kisses with a little more ardor.

Amanda was starting to reach for Abbey's pussy when she felt Abbey's fingers squeezing her own breasts. Amanda had one finger running in and out of that tight pussy and moved her mouth to her daughter's firm, supple boobs. Amanda's own pussy had not yet been touched by the younger girl; but it was already producing a goodly amount of love juices. Amanda had almost forgotten how good a woman's body could feel and taste. She had only done this once since she was in college and she had almost forgotten how good it could feel. She was praying that Abbey would let her continue until they had both had several good cums.

Abbey had been quite apprehensive about this experience when her mother had started. The kissing and playing with her tits had her wet between the legs. Now that her mother had a finger running in and out of her pussy, she was experiencing more pleasant feelings than she ever had when she used her own fingers. When those guys had been playing with her tits and her pussy, it had felt great; but her mother was so much gentler than they had been. Abbey could not believe how great it felt when her mother flicked her thumb across her swollen clit. She was not sure how far her mother was going to go with this; but she was in no hurry for her to quit.

As Amanda sucked on Abbey's fine tits, she could feel that her fingers were getting soaked with her daughter's pussy juices. Amanda decided that she had to see how good the teenager's pussy tasted. She began to move her head between Abbey's legs and ran her tongue up and down that soft, puffy slit. Abbey moaned loudly when her mother's tongue darted between those lips. Although her mobility was restricted by the large cast on her leg, Abbey was trying to open her legs wider as Amanda continued to lap at her pussy.

Amanda could not believe how delicious her daughter tasted. In college, she had kept most of the girls in her sorority house satisfied when they came home horny after a date; but this was the best tasting pussy that she had ever sampled. Amanda had one hand between her own legs as she continued to eat that tasty pussy. When she flicked her tongue across Abbey's clit, she felt a stinging pain in the side of her head. Abbey's body had convulsed from the extreme pleasure that she felt when that nub was stimulated. Her sudden movements had caused her to bang the cast into the side of Amanda's head.

Abbey was cumming harder than she had ever cum in her life as Amanda continued pleasuring her. Amanda was experiencing a mild cum herself, partially from the excitement of eating her daughter's pussy and partially from the finger action that she had been giving herself. Suddenly, Abbey's body went limp; she was drained of all energy. Amanda sensed this and moved her head back to the head of the bed.

The two women embraced tit-to-tit as they kissed each other and trying to regain the energy to talk. Abbey was the first to speak, when she told her mother, "Mom, it those guys had been as gentle as you were and made it feel half as good, you would never have known about that night until I found out that I was pregnant."

Amanda smiled and replied, "Yes, I would, honey. Remember, I am your mother and I have always been able to read you like a book."

"You're probably right. What is that book saying now?"

"It's saying that this was the best cum that you've ever had and you're wondering if you're going to get to experience it again."

"You're only half right. It was the best cum that I have ever had. I didn't have to wonder if we were going to do it again; the pleased look on your face told me that. There is one thing that we have to do though."

"What's that?"

"The next time, I want to find out what your pussy tastes like. I kind of the liked the taste of my own from when you kissed me with pussy juice all over your face and mouth. Now, I need to know what it's like to eat one myself."

Amanda kissed her daughter and said, "I have some things that I have to do this morning; but when you get ready to take your nap this afternoon, I will join you and we can satisfy each other."

As Abbey kissed her mother, she gave one of her tits a gentle squeeze and rubbed Amanda's pussy with the other hand. Amanda got off of the bed and put her robe back on and Abbey began to dress for the day. Amanda was off to shower and dress and she left about fifteen minutes later.

Amanda returned shortly before noon and fixed Abbey some lunch. The two of them sat around talking for a while until Abbey suggested that she wanted to go lay down for a while. She asked, "Would you like to join me, mother?"

Amanda was already unbuttoning her blouse when she replied, "Why do you think I rushed so much to get things done today." They both went to Abbey's bedroom where they stripped and got on the bed. They had an enjoyable afternoon and Abbey finally got to enjoy the taste of pussy.

That evening, Abbey was in her bed and she was rubbing her cunt gently as she thought of her experience with her mother that day. She was optimistic that her mother would be in the mood again fairly soon. Down the hall in the master bedroom, Reggie had watched his wife get into bed wearing a sheer, flimsy negligée. As usual, Reggie was wearing his boxer shorts to bed. Amanda crawled under the covers and promptly slipped her long, thin fingers into the fly of Reggie's boxers. She wrapped her fingers around his thick cock and she felt it hardening to her touch. It soon reached its full nine-inches. Reggie asked, "What got you turned on so much today?"

"Your daughter. That's who."

"My daughter? How in the world did Abbey get you this turned on?"

Amanda proceeded to tell him what had transpired that morning and that afternoon. Reggie shook his head and said, "I thought that you quit messing with women after we got married."

"Until today, I pretty much had. The only other woman that I have made love to since we have been married was the one that you and I shared over ten years ago."

Reggie smiled as he thought about that evening. That beautiful young redhead had been the only woman except Amanda that he had been with in more than twenty years. She had been at a party that they had also gone to and he had been eyeing her all night. Amanda kept giving him a hard time about her. Reggie had thought that he was shutting Amanda up when he told her that they only way that he would take that woman to bed would be if Amanda was there also. An hour later Amanda had it all arranged. It had been a fabulous night. It had reinforced his conviction that Amanda was really the only woman that he needed or wanted.

They had dated for more than a year and had married just before Reggie entered law school. Abbey had been born in the middle of his last year in school. Amanda had graduated from college seven months before Abbey was born. For more than twenty years, they had enjoyed life with each other and had been very passionate in bed.

As Reggie was recalling the past, he was playing with his wife's fine set of boobs. He never tired of them and some nights he attacked them with such vigor, that they would still be sore the following day. When Amanda was getting ready for bed, Reggie had not noticed that she had not worn panties with her negligée that night. He helped his wife remove her scanty garment and his boxers were soon tossed on the side of the bed. He began to move his head toward her pussy; but Amanda stopped him. She told him, "I have already had that done today. I need something hard and thick to satisfy me tonight."

Reggie kissed her and moved between her legs. He began to slide his thick, long cock into his wife with slow, gentle strokes. Amanda pulled his ass toward her and when he had that cock buried in her, she rolled him to his back and began to ride him. This was a regular occurrence for Amanda; she liked to be on top. Tonight however, she was like a woman possessed; she wasn't just satisfied with fucking him. She was attacking his cock with her pussy. Reggie thought, "It's a good thing that I am not still in my twenties; I wouldn't have lasted thirty seconds with her." As it turned out, he didn't last very long even though he was in his forties.

Fortunately, Amanda was hot to trot before they started, so it didn't take her too long to begin to have an orgasm. She was feeling a very strong cum when she felt the hot blast of his cum spraying against the back and the walls of her pussy. That was enough to bring her over the edge. Amanda fell forward mashing her tits against her husband's chest. Reggie held her tight and kissed her as she disengaged herself from his softening cock.

Reggie looked into her eyes as he remarked, "Damn, I hope that Abbey turns you on a little more often. I sure do like the residual effect."

Amanda fondled his cum-coated cock and said, "I intend to. The best part of it is that eating pussy and having mine eaten, makes me want this big thing hard and stuffed into me." They fell asleep together.

Abbey and her mother almost made a ritual of eating each other's pussies in the morning after they finished bathing her. It did have the effect that Reggie had hoped for. Amanda's interest in having sex with her husband increased as she and Abbey continued their activities.

In late June, Abbey received a call from the coach of the softball team at the college that she was supposed to attend. When her father came home from work, she told both of her parents that she needed to talk to them. Abbey said, "The school says that they need to learn how my leg has rehabilitated before they can commit the scholarship money. They told me that they want me to enroll in school in the fall and pay my own way. They said that they would schedule me for a class where I would undergo extensive rehab all fall and then they would make a decision on the scholarship money at the beginning of the second semester. I told them that during the fall semester that I couldn't do vigorous rehab and of course they asked why. When they found out that I was pregnant, they sort of cooled on the entire idea. They said that I could join the team and they would reevaluate their needs after they found out how well I was able to come back. I told them that I could understand their concern about my leg; but their other concerns made me want to reevaluate my needs."

Abbey was somewhat concerned about telling her parents about this. Her father tended to get uptight when he had to spend money unexpectedly. Abbey was surprised by Reggie's cavalier attitude as the told her, "Oh well. You were accepted by about six schools and now you can take your pick of those schools. You pick the one that you want; there won't be a problem paying for it with or without a scholarship. You know that we only live eight blocks from the campus of an excellent university. Its only drawback is that they don't have a division one softball team."

Abbey decided that she might as well get all of the bombshells dropped at one time. She told her father, "This is something that I have been thinking about for almost a month. Before I got that phone call today, I was leaning toward not going to school for the fall semester. Now listen to everything that I have to say before you get upset. At almost every school that I have considered, final exams are scheduled for about a week after the baby is due. I am not sure that I can do my best job as a student with the baby due just before the most critical time of the semester. When the second semester starts the baby will be six to eight weeks old. That is old enough to go to day care while I am in class."

Reggie had surprised her on the first revelation; but there was no surprise this time. He was adamantly opposed to her sitting out the semester and he expressed that opinion in no uncertain terms. Abbey listened to his arguments attentively. Then she replied, "Daddy, I have never done anything that I did not do the best that I could do. I think that I have shown that for years. In high school, I worked hard at being a good student and three times during that time I earned a 'B' in a class. The rest of my grades were 'A's.' There were times when I could have done better in a class than I did; but overall I was the best student that I could be. Not the best student; but the best that I could be. The same thing in sports. When I played volleyball and basketball, I didn't try any less than I did in softball. I had ability in softball and had a lot of success. In the other sports, I didn't have that much ability; but I tried my best. In high school, I didn't have a lot of trouble dividing my time between studies and sports. If one of them had to suffer, it would have been the sports. Now I am going to be a mother and I want to be the best that I can be at that. I also want to be a college student and I want to be the best that I can be at that. Now my priorities have to change. Being a mother is the most important thing that I have ever taken on and I want to be ready for that and I want to be the best mother that I can."

Reggie asked, "Does that mean that you're inflexible on this?"

Abbey answered, "Daddy, I am never inflexible on anything. There is always room to give a little. You have to remember though; I have two things that I want to do for the rest of my life. Like my mother, I want to be a good mother and, like my father, I want to be a good lawyer. To get there, I need your guidance and I am sure that I will need you assistance quite often. I hope that you can understand that I don't feel that I can be a good student during the fall semester."

Reggie was silent for a few minutes and then he said, "I guess that your mind is made up that you will not be a full-time academic student this fall. I want you to think back, though. Remember how much easier it is to get in the swing of new classes at the beginning of the second semester than it is at the beginning of the first semester. The three-month summer vacation is the reason for that and you are going to be out of school for over seven months. I think that you need to be in school in the fall. Even if you go to the community college, it would keep your mind on learning. Take some courses that are geared to what you learn and don't focus on final exams and grades. You are going to have to do a lot of rehab on that leg and the community college has courses for that. You say that you want to be the best mother that you can be; well, take a course or two on how to be a better mother. That will keep your mind working. That will accomplish two things; it will prepare you for the second semester and it will keep you active while you wait for this baby to arrive."

Abbey had to admit that there was a lot of merit to what her father had to say. She told him, "Daddy, I can't argue with anything that you have said; but I am not prepared to say yes or no right now. I'll look at what courses they have and make a decision later."

Reggie said, "That's all that I ask. Think about it for a few days."

Late in July, the doctors had determined that Abbey's leg had healed enough that she would only need a walking cast. With her improved mobility, she was able to do most of the simple things that she needed assistance with for the first part of the summer. The morning after the larger cast had been removed, Amanda and Abbey were sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee when Amanda asked, "Does this mean that you won't need any help with your bath any more?"

Abbey smiled as she replied, "I can probably get myself clean now; but I hope that you will be able to help me out otherwise."

Amanda said, "I was hoping that you would say that. Are you ready for your bath now?" Abbey didn't say anything; she just stood up and hobbled toward the bathroom with Amanda following close behind. The two of them spend about hour together in Abbey's bed that morning and managed to get together at least three times a week.

Abbey's cast was completely removed the week before she was to begin taking three courses at the community college. One course that she took was a Physical Education course entitled Rehabilitation of Sports Injuries. She was also enrolled in two courses that would prepare her for the birth of her child and the care of the infant afterward. For the first time in her life she was enrolled in classes that a grade was not one of her main concerns. Abbey had enjoyed learning for learning's sake when she was in high school; but from the time she was in early grade school, the importance of grades had been drilled into her by her teachers and her parents. These classes were fun; but they were also informative and they helped Abbey pass the time while she awaited the arrival of her bundle of joy.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers