All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 04'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
moron

ending

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
What a

nice little story. Reconciliation had to happen.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
**

Not a bad plot but it came across as emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well wrtten story

About a cuckold and why it was all his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
silly

So stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worst story ever

I feel bad having wasted my time reading this piece of garbage. But based on this sample of the author's writing i can skip any of the other stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The two of them don't have the brains of a pea

Between them their IQ must be at least 10. Not saying that they deserve each other but why would either of them want the other back? She's cheating and he's just being an obsequious weasel. Their is certainly not any real love or respect between the two of them. Why would they stay married? It simply makes no sense. Just an overall bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

You do need help with spelling and using the correct form of certain words, but you're not the only author that does. When he saw Ben and her having sex, my heart broke right along with his, and getting me to that point is good story telling.

cadzkaycadzkayover 8 years ago
good plotline

The story had a good plot. Unlike others the husband was not cuckolded,if he felt so it was his own mistake. She clearly asked for separation and divorce if didn't clean up his act and balance his life and he talked about job and obsessed over her sleeping with other men than on her and her feelings.The guy is whiny and I don't know why she married him in the first place.

To make the reconciliation still more work could have been done. It was a bit bland. Though he felt he did wrong he is still the whiny guy with no self esteem. And she's talking about condoms of all things. But story was ok.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Interesting but . . .

Interesting plot, but generally poorly written. Get an editor.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
It came out ok

This plot did work out in the end. Yes this author needed an editor and a proof reader for this story. Keep the in mind he last posted a story four years ago. So it would seem that K.K. Has quit writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I forgive you?

I forgive you for catching me fucking some other dude... while we're still married. WTF! Are you kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is to annony. IT"S A FICTIONAL STOY ASSHOLE!

Not real you hqve to understand that!!! Gave it a 5 to help your score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Complete dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yep

boring. read the whole series because of the page count and then discovered the comments section where the fun really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story Too Bad That's Not Reality

If Abby wants sex with Ben, then divorce her husband. If Abby's husband want sex with Sarah, then he should get a divorce from Abby. I hate and detest stories where a couple separates, and both parties are equally guilty of cheating. Oh, get a proofreader. Your spelling needs a lot of help.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Written ok but

Abby was full of shit.

Her character sucked and her husband was a bit of a chump for not divorcing the unfaithful slut.

Many marriages have some pretty big problems but fucking others is one of the worst things you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good effort but I knew what would happen from the beginning.

Why do all these wimp stories sound the same? I don't get it. Skimmed the first and 4th chapters. Long, redundant and I am sorry not very believable.

All the women here are double dealing, back stabbing cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We know who wears the pants in this family...

So, to reconcile, she chewed him out for spying on her while she committed adultery. Like a good lap dog, he was sorry, licked her boots, and she eventually forgave him. What a magnanimous, warm, loving human being she is!

They could have reconciled as equals, but he surrendered. Gave her the upper hand, let her control their "discussion", let her get away with feigned anger about the infamous spying issue. Never apologized for sleeping with Ben while living next door to him. Never said it was a bad idea on her part to have her lover coming over and making it obvious what they were doing. Never apologized for rubbing his nose in it and complaining when he moved away - she must have been enraged when she realized she couldn't beat her dog any longer.

Have a nice life as a puppet, Mike. Don't forget to check your balls at the door. What a submissive moron.

Y'know, you don't hit women. That's a rule: Men do NOT hit women. But not for minute does that mean you let them hit you. Why do so many authors on this site think men should be marshmallows and suck up to those who've done them wrong? It's not real life, so who are you trying to impress?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pretty disgusting

You write ok but your characters are gross.

She is a prideful cheated cunt and he is a pussy!

What she did would have ended any marriage.

You need better material.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Like most others, I agree. It was written ok, but characters were real douchebags.

Anonymous 09/18/16 pretty much said it best

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 7 years ago
Anonymous 09/18/16 pretty much said it best

But my question is:

What law school did he go to? Is it the one that says "When divorce is going to happen, do everything that you can to avoid filing until your income has gone up substantially, divorce is stressful enough without also trying to protect yourself financially"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
in agreement

With on bothsides an drsemblance

Females, being the only sex in possession of the prize, have always used that fact to get what they wanted. Ever since Phil Donahue began his televised campaign to emasculate males in the 1980s, fewer and fewer of that gender seem to be aware of their Y chromosome.

Take a look at any Electoral College map since 2000 and not that the blue states are indicators of where red-blooded men are in danger of extinction. The blue denotes the current color of their soon to be black testicles. Manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair dyeing, primping following one breif fashion trend after another as they become merely an accesory much less valuable than shoes or designer handbags of their dominant spouse.

My vision of America's future is one where less than 100K males will exist. Those few are the selective breeding stock whose semen will be milked and stored to insure survival of the species. Fewer and fewer females will engage in heterosexual sex. Preferring machines and the strap-on appendages of their lesbian spouses.

Hopefully the states of Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and rhe Dakotas will successfully secede from the union and true men and women will continue to thrive in equal partnership one's strengths filling in for the others weaknesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

Don't know about annony future America!! Burt I know you dear annony WON"T be one of the 100K men selected. You'll be dead and thank heavens someone had the insight to do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Happy Ending!

Who doesn't love a happy ending?!

A very nice love story ,with the added benefit of depicting big law firms as rge scum they truly are!

(Still think it'll be tough to get the memory of Abby sucking and fucking Ben out of his head.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STILL MARRIED; STILL OBLIGATED

The marriage vows were still in effect so the bitch cheated. To think that he's the one apologizing for her fucking another guy is the absolute height of ludicrous behavior. Yeah maybe he shouldn't have snuck in but I think being still married he still had a marital right to be in her domicile since still being married it was mutual property. His not having asked permission to be there does not remove Ben's dick from her mouth or cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anyone who marries lawyer-doctor

Knows the hours involved. First year associates put in 80 hours a week. The goal is always to advance beginning with junior partner then senior. To accomplish goal takes extreme dedication to job. Spouses know that and willingly and eagerly spend the money the lawyer makes.

I do not like lawyers. PERIOD!!!

But she knew rules going into the marriage.

Truth be told she should not have even been in serious relationship with him.

Someone makes decision. Finds out she does not like consequences. Then blames other person.

Typical XX reaction. Has anyone besides me made the chromosome connection. Females-XX-as in double cross

Eve lived in paradise and that was not good enough for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Enjoyed the story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Missing Words

"I'm sorry I ever put my career ahead of you. From now on, family comes first."

Otherwise, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story. People get lost all the time. It was nice to see them get back together. Relationships are two imperfect people trying to make it work.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Love the storyline. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon: "I'm sorry I ever put my career ahead of you. From now on, family comes first."

Her career as a whore? I don't think it mentioned Ben paying her for her services.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Nice Happy Ending

The one thing that struck me as false was her statement that she had placed the used condom in the waste basket, so she knew that he had to have tossed it in. Even assuming she didn't TOSS it in, I doubt that she would have PLACED it either! The most likely thing is she dropped it in; yes, it's unlikely that it would have stuck to the side, but she couldn't have been so sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty well written.

It was a RAAC though.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Not a bad story was in a similar situation but dispite my feelings for her could not get the site of her with another guy out of my head. So eventually ended things and moved on.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
SHE CHEATS

SHE IS THE WRONG ONE HERE; AND IT IS HE WHO BEGS HER TO SAVE THE MARRIAGE; NICE THAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it's a pattern

too many silly RAACs out there. Women conspire, the men are easily manipulated, never fight back, all too ready to admit their wrongdoings. The women almost always downplay their transgression, blow up about the man's transgressions, only seem remorseful when it's to manipulate the man.

It feels fake. The man feel child-like in his inability to handle emotions, situations, and manipulations. The women feel Machievellian, almost inhumanly able to change their situations.

i'd like to see a handful of RAACs where dialogue breaks down because a man realizes he's being manipulated, or ends a conversation with a meddling friend for setting things up without their knowing.

i think the only thing more sad than how one-dimensional the characters feel, is that this is probably accurate to some people. there are enough people in the real world this naive/manipulative to make this dynamic toxic and depressing. probably why i don't complain about these RAACs much. but it'd be nice to see less toxic people.

DeKreDeKreabout 6 years ago
She really should have divorced

this a...hole and forgotten about him.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
what bullshit

Another author who writes guys as cluless, spineless assholes and who roll over for a female who cheated for no reason. garbage

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Soften thought that Brits had poor grammar,

now I think it's that they type too fast; all the dropped r's on your, the e's on the.

Oh yes, and the k, in like, the last line of the story.

Sure inserts potholes in reading the story.

I agree with those who find Brit male characters overwhelmingly weak, indecisive, or else overly arrogant. K.K. often does this.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
spelling - apologies, but

It's scene Not seen.

had seen is a verb form.

scene is a place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Abby was a slut before he met her!

Abby continued to be a slut while still married to him. She should have divorced him before starting the affair with Ben. Abby was not the "little Suzie homemaker" type that he was looking to marry. After seeing Abby fuck Ben, he should have just divorced her for cheating on him. Abby is just a spoilt brat who wants everything that she sees. There are poor people in this country who have to work double shifts just to provide for their families. Their wives don't go looking for themselves while their husbands spend 14 to 16 hours a day working. They respect their husbands. They don't cheat in their husbands. Abby had no respect for her husband since she was a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
unemotional dialogue

Contrived unrealistic ending

ewray321ewray321over 5 years ago
The Ennding

The story was really good but you need to learn how to write a ending.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Ending was fine

Good story and very realistic. Second time ive read this. Great story...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another story for the mentally ill, who find it believable that a lawyer knows that his wife is a worthless, cheating cunt, but lets brainless acquaintances browbeat them into a retarded reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy ending

I am so happy they had a happy ending.

You could tell they still loved each other, but their pride didn't allow them to say it. He was the most guilty and like too many people in real life, his job came before his wife/husband and the results are like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy ending?

I doubt it. She gave up oncwe and again on their relationship. he was working hard making a future for them and she couldn't wait to turn back into her slutty ways. And then at the end the bitch still feels entitled. Crappy ending. They'll be divorced sooner that it takes to write this review.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 5 years ago
To Anon - "Happy Ending?"

Were we reading the same story? The guy basically ignores his wife and when she walks out the door, he doesn't tell her he loves and needs her - he asks her not to tell anyone they're separated or divorce him until after he gets his promotion because the bad publicity might effect the promotion.

The marriage was broken and she needed to get away. Maybe she should have waited until after the divorce to bed another guy - but why? He already let her go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Shit ending. After she was so quick to abandon the marriage and spread legs for someone else, he should never want to get back with her. In sickness and health obviously didn't mean much to her.

His actions might have been creepy, but she owes him more of an apology than he does her.

He should just start the divorce and truly move on.

Let her choke on it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Happy Ending? I don't know.

They put each other through a lot of pain needlessly. He worked hard to get his education so that he could avail himself of the opportunity he was presented. She could not give him support in his quest, so she leaves. Nothing gets resolved if you're not there. He seemed more concerned about his image at the firm than he is about losing his wife. The whole thing might have been avoided had they sat down and calmly laid out their wants, and concerns. Why is it that married couples can't seem to talk out their differences? Maybe counseling? In the end they came back together possibly with a stronger relationship. They both deserved the pain and anguish that they perpetrated on each other. A well written story with likeable characters. A 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a whore?

She is the one who said sex has to happen with love and with someone that means something. Suddenly, she fucks Ben, and later claims he didn't mean anything. She couldn't wait to work on the marriage. What a whore? This guy is so unreal to take her back. I love RAAC; on top of all that while still married to him, she had sex with another, giving some psychobabble bullshit that she wanted to get over him. She didn't fight to save the marriage, and putting everything on him, even at the time when they sleep together after the breakup. What a whore? Fucking slut. This is unmanning the man; this is not RAAC; he is a fucking needy clingy idiot. Both studied law. the bitch ought to know it is a demanding profession and needs putting in extra time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with the other anons

Her having casual sex (something she never did) with Ben was the game changer and your happily ever after just did not wash. A threesome with Sarah or her cousin would have made more sense. LOL!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Interesting tale.

Felt no connection with the character Abby at all. Nothing. She came across as a cold fish and someone depressing to be around. The reason behind wanting her back was because he had low esteem issues as depicted throughout the story.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Very good story

Well told, well written.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

The legal profession.... marriage killer due to senior partner greed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh. These are two messed up and stupid people

Ugh

gp302gp302almost 4 years ago
Disappointing Finish

They haven’t dealt with both of their infidelities. He needs to work out this image of her fucking Ben with her and himself. The story is not close to over.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
NO, no, no

She was a selfish woman. He was trying to make a better life for them. He went about it all wrong but his intentions were good. She knew it was temporary but pouted that she wasn't getting all his attention. She moves out and spreads her legs for that douchebag Ben. He didn't sleep with anyone else until he had (painful) poof she was having sex with someone else. Why would he go back to her? She plays games with his emotions. She couldn't wait until they were divorced before becoming a slut. He is such a wimp and will be controlled from then on. Divorce her and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story with some problems

The protagonist was too dense to believe, but it turned out OK for him. The missing words, wrong words, etc. were a bit off-putting and would have been caught by even a cursory proofing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm With

Bill and Kate on this one, most of the rest of you did not seem to read the same story we did. Who is the one who checked out on the marriage for over two years, Before she left? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2*

I would of bit the bullet and simply carried on with life without her, wouldn't of forgotten seeing her with Ben, too much pain for that, give her a good send off and walk away, quietly do the divorce and move on.

True he left her for work, emotional cheating happens, but when you move in next door and knowingly bring home a guy you know your gonna have sex with is asking for trouble, she wanted to get caught, to give him the pain she felt when he left her for work.

No come back for me from that point on, 6months after I move out i would of met her and have it out, ask her simply what was going on, then let her know it's officially over and give her the papers.

But on a side note, your a great writer but i just hoped for a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bill and Kate’s comments are idiotic!

When you first start off on a new job you have to work your ass off. If Abby doesn’t want to reap the rewards of her husband efforts to establish himself then she should have divorced him. She screws Ben while she is still married, that’s cheating! Now Abby wants to be forgiven for being a slut and have Husband look after her financially! Divorce the slut!

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
I agree with BillandKate to an extent

All the things you mentioned in the 1st paragraph of your comment are absolutely true, from neglecting his wife to having a misguided conception on how the separation and divorce would affect him. Regardless of the separation I don’t think she should have slept with anyone else while they were still married, especially since she admits to still loving him and hoping that he will wise up during the separation so that they can get back together. Not to mention that isn’t this the same Abby who once previously stated “I only have sex with someone I really care about...I do enjoy sex but only with the person I am in love with” when Mike was concerned about her potential promiscuity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terribly edited

Contrary to the assumptions of some, a real career requires a front-loaded investment of time. If she was unhappy, get a divorce. As it was, she was an adulterous slut who betrayed her vows. Taking the cunt back in real life would be absurd. A lawyer with his own practice will have no trouble finding trustworthy women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. Happy endings always touch me.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

When you put your job above your relationship with your spouse then you are effectively cheating. You are stealing the attention your spouse should have and giving to your work. Work and earning money to support your family is important but not if it actually ends up costing you the love of those you are supposed to treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE TOUGHEST PART OF ANY STORY IS ITS ENDING. MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. THIS WAS ONE OF THEM NOT THE BEST BUT NOT TOO BAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absurd RAAC. The wife is too immature to be married. Sometimes you have to work insane hours. A husband has more responsibilities in a marriage than simply indulging a wife's adolescent desire for attention. While there are situations in which the extra hours are gratuitous - completely unnecessary from a career or moral perspective - that wasn't the case here.

Moreover, this comment below is nonsense: "When you put your job above your relationship with your spouse then you are effectively cheating." Here the commenter uses metaphor to confuse the issue. Adultery is far more than that comment states. That kind of writing is uninteresting and intellectually dishonest. Not giving your spouse as much attention as she would normally get in a marriage is NOT a good thing, but it is certainly NOT adultery. If there are good reasons for the lack of attention, then a wife should understand. If there are not, she would have reason for reconsidering whether she wants to be married to the husband, but the problem, again, is NOT adultery.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

They where still married and she was fucking another bloke and he is the one apologising for invading her privacy? Wtf? She was a married woman, she had no right to privacy or secrets from her husband, if she wanted privacy then she should have filed for divorce. It seems in America women are never to blame, never at fault, it’s always the man fault, women it seems by the authors on literotica at least are still seen or portrayed as delicate flowers that need protection.⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's a wimp. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a pretty good story 5*'s. There were a lot of misspellings and bad syntax. Could have used some reviews. Thanks for you effort and good endings are appreciated where possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible WACC with a RAAC. Mike says, Sorry Abbey but you broke our vows. First by moving out, giving up. So much for "for better or worse". I was working for both of us, our future. You selfishly couldn't support me. You think I liked not having more time with you? Second you decided to date and fuck Ben. You cuckolded me. You're an adulteress, maybe not a slut but still... You knew you were the only women I had sex with. You couldn't wait to try out another guy. How can I ever trust you again? The next time the going gets tough? You walk away? Just leave? How can I trust you won't due it again and leave me in unbearable pain? Sorry Abbey goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... does this guy even possess something even remotely resembling an spine?

RAAC or BTB I don´t give a damn if it is enternaining, but I don´t like pushovers and he is one big, biiig pushover.

The Author could have make the Plot he wishes without the male MC looking like someone who is pushed from one scene to another.

He shouldn't have let a lot of what happened to him pass without at least making his displeasure known. And he certainly didn't do that, and if he did, he acted more like a crybaby (? maybe to strong a word?) than from the position of the aggrieved party with justified displeasure.

I also find the behaviour of almost all the protagonists... disturbing to a certain extent.

At many points in the story I wonder if the author really wanted to convey what many (including me) criticise or if there is a lack of articulation.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent story!

You need a reviewer or an editor. There was enough misspellings and bad syntax to make it painful reading occasionally.

Yes, the protagonist was the consummate Beta male. A first class wimp. It startled me when he quit his cherished job over principles. Good for him. It changed him fundamentally. I believe it also saved his marriage. Maybe there is hope for the beta males of the world. I truly disliked his character until he quit the firm. His stalking her was criminal and added to me disliking him.

Abby was human and had needs. Her confession redeemed her.

Good relationship redemption. I like the blueberry scone negotiations.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

What a fool. Cut your loses and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was married to Abby for more than two year, why didn’t he know that Judy was Abby’s cousin? I think Abby is a real CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She fucked another man while married to him. A husband has a right to try and find out if his wife is screwing around, quit apologizing! Dump the cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really? She cheats because he was too busy with his job and then he takes her back? Dumb

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Just what lw needs, ev n more cuck stories, thanks for writing cuck crap. I guess it was really meaningless since they used a condo and she did not do it mor than the times. Right.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just two fools stumbling through the night without a clue... please God, don't let them have any kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the story and the way it ended. I hope the stupid comments from the dumb cunts to whom everything in life is black and white. It’s the shades of grey which make life interesting.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She cheats, he cheats, score is even lets fuck. Love a happy ending. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author is a good writer, but the story lines are just not credible. There is a biological basis to "love" and when the fidelity that underlies it is broken, it's usually not recoverable. I just don't buy it that he would 'take her back' after all that, nor that she would act that way even if her feelings were confused. It so, then there likely never was fidelity in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. I'm a sucker for restored love. I loved the scone and coffee ending! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are commenter complaining about him taking her back? Did you read the rest of the series? The real question is why did she take him back? He is loser in multiple ways. They were separated for what like 18 months? She had sex with Ben three times while the husband lived next to her in the duplex. Maybe she dated some other guys later. That seems unclear possibly not as originally she only made love to guys she loved and Ben was a break from that mode and she regretted it. Then again maybe she did. Who cares? The husband banged Sarah 2-3 times per week for months. Again what the heck si she thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can only assume most of the comments below are from people who did not read the whole series. Husband was a selfish prick and a basket case. He said some real hurtful stuff to Abby. She wanted a divorce or at least a legal separation. He begged off until he got Junior Partner in a few months. It wad multiple months later til they reconciled. She did him a favor staying married. Her only regret screwing Ben was that she still had hopes that MC would come to his senses and get back with her. Why I have no idea. He is a loser with a capital 'L'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a sucker for reconciliation stories...I wish there were more of them instead of BTB type stories.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Another cheating wife wrecks her husband and gets away with it without retribution…

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Good story and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but you really need a second person to do a reading for errors before publishing. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a raac done right; great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I give it 2 years, at most, before it becomes all too evident to Abby that Mike is pathological obssesive and will never change... he thinks because he has his own practice that time parameters will be better... they will not... in fact, they will be worse because he won't have the resources a big firm has to do his research and prepare his documents... most of this work will have to be done by him... Mike will continue to be a dissappointment... Abby should have divorced him before she had her relationship with Ben.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger8 months ago

I'm a sucker for a good RAAC story BUT it has to be good. That was good, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous