All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 04'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is not a RAAC people... in fact if anything, Abby shouldn't have taken him back as he was the self-absorbed nutbag who ruined the marriage. But he seemed to have grown and matured and the reconciliation was realistic. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess the moral to the story is that it’s ok screw around on your husband if he overworks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A long painful way around a questionable reconciliation. Ouch!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Nope. She played games, had sex with another dude and was angry at him without talking to him. She is disgusting and does not deserve RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A rather pathetic display of 'love', but all too common these days as most men don't have the brains, spine or self-respect to walk away from a cheating wife/girlfriend. Chumps like Mike never learn and confuse cuckoldry with love.

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

The ending was better than I expected. The story is good and well written, Mike's fragility is a bit exasperating at times. Finally his balls dropped and he could express his feelings with words and accept his mistakes.

Offler79Offler793 months ago

Heartwarming, like so many of your stories. Now reading from A-Z, all of them :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So many grammar/spelling mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What’s gonna change?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA27 days ago

I loved the story. Why do people react and play games instead of a knock down drag out conversation about what they want and need from each other?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 days ago

Dumb but I only read this part. Why get back with her, have kids, invest 10 years and she cheats again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous