All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 04'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Fantistic story... Well done... Hope to see more of ur work

Thank u, very good.....

txs,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply the Best:

This has to be the finest of all the stories I have read. Every element is there, love, anger, betrayal, frustration and confusion. The emotions you draw from his and her hoplessness in a situation neither one want, yet are at a loss to fix are extremely powerful. This appears to be an actual slice of real life between two caring and intelligent people, complete with all the insecurities and emotional baggage we all are saddled with. Again KK:thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
overall, not bad

i have read all four chapters, and overall, it was a good story. although some parts made me want to go and slap them both silly. good job.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Only

What can I say this is a great story

will.ohwill.ohover 19 years ago
Yes Yes Yes Great story.

K.K. your witing is always excellent. I don't always like where the plot goes but this is a realistic romance. I like it ending on hope instead of hate and revenge. Thanks

Will.oh

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Now This shows they wasted time

Just think. If she hadn't fucked Ben they might have gotten back together months earlier.

But I like happy endings. It is great they're back together since they should never have been apart in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An uplifting story

You are one of the most imitated authors on this site. It is a pleasure to have read your latest work after having enjoyed most of your previous ones.

I would add but one word of caution and that is to please proofread your work more carefully. Throughout the entire story you seemed to have acquired the habit of omitting words. The pattern was distracting from an otherwise satisfying story.

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
Wow, a story that actually is "Loving Wives"

Though the ending was predictable, it was still a pleasure. My only disappointment was that this last chapter had some jarring typos. Great overall, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Conflicted and Contrived = Rushed Finish

Look, I wish I could write as well you do so please think about this a constructive comment.

So, the wife "felt bad" that her husband found evidence of her having sex with her boy friend? Or "Felt bad" she got caught? Puzzling??? Did she feel bad the other 2 admitted times?? Husband had no comment(?) or held back too often. If she really thought they would get back together then why did she date without talking to him and then have sex"? But then, she only had sex to see if she was over him??? Husband no comment? This appeared to be the closest thing to an apology she made while he gushed apologies for paragraphs. Empty rushed closing and I know you can do better. Non-proofreading indicates this also. A Whitey Ford effort but not a Don Larson (great 7 innings but not a nine inning one).

Through 3 chapters your best yet! I like very much your theme of understanding the complexities of marriage difficulties and the pain of addressing and resolving them.

I want you to hit a home run and know how you can do it.

Lets look at each of the comments from the prior chapters not just mine. Do you conclude chapters #1 and #3 were as highly regarded as I do - of course you do. #2 was formative to set the stage for #3 & 4 - necessary but not as well recieved - I wouldn't worry about it ok? Prior to #4 you were diligently doing your best work but in #4 you didn't exhibit the same care for rational emotions and character action re-actions (his non-comments). Respect for husband dropped as his focus became obscure during the critical give and take talk as well as after sex. Your attention was elsewhere at a critical point or you have difficulty closing. It's more difficult to write a short story than a long one in my opinion. Consider not commiting to a certain number of chapters or pages per chapter. Pace yourself. Take the same or more care in the closing as you do to the prior one's and it will be out of the park. Just one time swallow your pride and get an editor you trust and like to review your story's lay out - front to back - with emphasis on the closing. Someone who writes in a similar style. The Troubadour or Patricia come to mind and are among the best - as you can be.

Sorry to be so long but obviously you are worth it. Best Regards

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Too many typos, but story content is good....

I'm glad you wrote this ending chapter. I previously downgraded this story BIG TIME! But this chapter turned this story around. As opposed to being a "Wimp" husband, you have taken the bull by the horns and made us believe in you as being a very decent hubby. I downgraded you this time because of the many typos--perhaps you need to learn how to use Spell-check? Perhaps, also you need to re-open the story and tell us about them wanting to start a family, now that they have solid love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I like all of your stories, but this one is by far the best. Very romantic in addition to the erotic element.

Thanks and I hope to see more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
timeline

I just ran through all 4 parts again, and tried to figure out how long they were apart. It seems to be about 2 years between the time Abby moved out and their reconciliation. That's 2 years where they seem to have spoken to each other about 5 times, and had not even seen each other since he moved out. As much as I liked the story, it doesn't seem too believable to me that after 2 years, two people would still be obsessed with each other, and that after 2 years of barely speaking, one conversation and a night of love making could make everything all right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What is all this character development crap?

That;s it ! And what about Sarah? Just a throwaway, huh? I liked Sarah.

Nice story. A little too easy on the lady. Needed a bondage ending, a little submission or something; we all know she'll screw up again.

But it was sweet and innocent, and sexy enough.

Good job. I gave it a 75.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
To Timeline...

2 years?? I still think about a girl I dated one time, after 2 years getting up the courage to call her, and that was over 50 years ago. If I were to meet her today I would still love her. So I see nothing wrong with love that can last for two years.

I don't understand her leaving him. A wife is supposed to help her husband. Help him in his work. She is not supposed to be in contest with his livlihood. Trying to make him choose to spend the time with her isn't being a loving, understanding wife. We all make sacrifices in our lives. She has forced him to sacrifice everything but his work. Then when he does start to move on she continues to drive a stake in his heart.

It all turns out OK--they are back together again but what if he needs to work long hours again??

CyssterniusCyssterniusover 19 years ago
Priorities Learned

This was a very good story with love, relationships and career goals making the plot really meaningful. It was good to see the husband come to an understanding of himself, re-evaluate his goals and then and establish himself in his own business. The fact that he was able to re-establish a loving relationship with Abby, through the intervention of others, was the icing on the cake. Thanks for the sensitive writing. A great read!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
No sex?

She left him because he wasn't taking her places and especially not loving enough---and yet she says she has just spent a year(or more) without sex all of her own choosing?? And we believe she has been chaste except for Ben?? Reaally?

She could have spent that time waiting on the partnership with him.

I think they had sex once in a while while still together and that surely would be better than NONE for a year?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Again I really like your work!

I just have 2 complaints or observatios. why do you write so much about lawyers? Are you one inreally life/ you know you can't trust someone who can argue both sides of an issue with equal conviction!

The second is although I really like your stories but there is always a one sided thing going one and to me, it's always the inncent guy who has to pay the price. Abby goes off on a minutes notice for 2 years and then he has to defend himself for moving out in the space of a day? who does she think she is/ and they carry a torrch for 2 years? Abby seems to have communication problems. Also, although it was wrong, (Abby having sex w/o benefit of a legal separation still constitutes adultery in my state) and he has to apologize. you see what I mean? Both parties are at fault but one always bears the brunt of the burden, usually the guy.

Please fix this next time out. Otherwise, your stories are fantastic!

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Good Romantic Story

I enjoyed the story line but not all of the character development.

Mike was certainly a guy who couldn’t "smell the roses". With all his obsession for his wife, I would have thought that he would have compromised his job before he would compromise his marriage.

Abby had a strange way of trying to attract her husband back to her. She came across as a "weak character". If she really wanted to stay married to Mike, she could have used other methods to get his attention. After she left, it seemed to me that she "fell out of love" for Mike. Then all of a sudden it seemed to re-awaken.

Sarah was almost a "dupe" in this whole story. I can’t imagine she would go along with the idea of getting Mike and Abby back together. Sarah’s character was not "fleshed out" enough to have us understand why she would have many dates and sex with Mike without wanting to "fight" for him.

A lot of typos and misused words. Some of them detracted from the story, but not a big deal.

The ending seemed to be a little rushed. All in all, I did enjoy the "sexless" story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
swell ending .

Keep up on the good stories John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A real relationship

Reading this story showed me a real relationship's ups and downs. I can understand the timeline as both did not want to loose the other. I can see his pain on finding she cheated (they were still married) on him. I can also see her having issues with knowing he has been following her. A great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

This has got to be one of the very best stories I have ever read on this site. Excellent character development and very well written. I think that a key factor is the angst experienced by Abby and her husband and the torturous path to reconciliation. I truly dislike tales where the husband actually get aroused by his wife's infidelity and actually encourages this behavior. I hope that this author keeps contributing many more stories of this type - I certainly will look forward to them.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for realistic characters and behavior and an interesting plot. Is refreshing to see a credible reaction to witnessing a spouse cheat (nausea) and a man who can avoid being a whimp and take responsibility for his actions and his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she love him so much she fuck 3 times not him

this story was a little weak.it meant welljust a little weak.her reason for leaving and moving in the same complex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
didn't see Abby shagging up with a homehusband,

either,,, i mean, if you're gonna leave a spouse because they want to achieve a certain professional status first, and they work like a dog to do that, you are either not committed to the marriage or you want a servant-mate type,,,

if so, go find one,,, if not, then simply say, "I will support you 100 percent and we will borh suffer but we must suffer for a reason and there must come a time that we will take serious break for ourselves,,,"

why not that?, why, instead, "if you gonna not come home every day at 5 to me and massage my feet and listen to my BS, I'm leaving,,, I'm gonna fuck around and see if I can find someone who will",,,

why would any man, or woman, love such a selfish person? why be so fixed with such a person that you can not form any other relationship with any other person for the rest of yoru natural life?

i know, it's only a story, fortunately! lol

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
KK

Your early stuff really sucked, but your growth was off the charts! You made the male lead a card-carrying chump in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not realistic gatorhermit

more realistic would have been to kick Ben as he attempted penetration. strange, hubby (or any commenters)never remembered or reminded Abby she only has sex with someone she loves. ralph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you've force the couple back together

go to a gangbang and let everyone use a rubber as they fuck his wife it alright because they got a rubber on.your logic and perception sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Timeline flaw

In this chapter, she says she found the condom on a Sunday, and the following Friday he moves out. In chapter 3, it says that he spent 2 weeks finding a new apartment before he moved. Which is it, KK?

Very weak story. Abby comes across as a selfish bitch willing to manipulate everyone she knows to get what she wants. While he isn't much better, this image of Abby does not leave the reader with much desire to see the couple reunited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
KK is the very best

I like reading K.K.'s stories and also viewing the comments readers leave. This is all very enjoyable. I think that K.K. is a skillful, highly successful writer of stories for "Loving Wives." He has full commend of situations, and the interplay between his main characters is superb. I do find that K.K.'s leading ladies tend ot be weaker than their male counterparts; but that is probably true about the writings of many or even most male authors. Comparing Wendy, DC&H, What did happen in Las Vegas, bachelorette Party, The fall and rise.... you can find may similarities in the main women. But then too there are noteworthy difference between K.K.'s leading women: Wendy is not like Kathy in DC&H, Lisa in Who Needs Humiliation is not like Abby in this story, etc. I do note that in the "Best of K.K.," the women are usually married but without children. Which ones of K.K. stories include children?

When reader K.K. I find myself comparing professions or employment as well as geograohic locations for husbands and wives. K.K. is so knowledgeable and so in control of details that it's hard to tell what K.K.'s own field(s) of expertise is/are, and where he resides and/or has resided. For example, he seems equally knowledgerable of Chicagoland, southern California, and the Atlanta area.

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
she fucks another while till married and leave

he checks on her because he love her and she mad and scared of him.this weak shit and you as a writer make the hubby a wimp of a man,with pain in the head.he should got a pain in the ass from a selfish wife,who didn't understand about working as a up and coming lawyer.how long was she out of the house and fucking,not long.she isn't woman enough for a real man.when she went to bed with another the marriage was over until the writer force them back together.looking at this another way the wife and ben plannned this affair.she wanted her cake and eat it too.

niciniciabout 17 years ago
Well Worth Reading

The thing I like best about this story was the emotions portrayed by your male figure. Seldom in male written stories (here on this site) am I able to grasp the feelings and emotions of the male hero of the story so easily. Often they remain questionable in their logical sequencing. Leaving me asking if they were only expressed so that the hero could get from point A to point B within the storyline, and not really, where the personality of the character wanted to go or should have felt. Often they expound on events and behaviors excluding the emotionalities and reasoning that create those very events and behaviors.

<p>

In addition, in this story, you seemed to challenge behavioral clichés a bit more than in other stories. This I feel, added value and suspense into your story.

<p>

On the downside, I did not like how easily the story ended. They had complex issues between them. Complicated even more so by her affair and his obsession with that affair. I do not feel that he could overcome that obsession so easily. Though your ending was logical, the how, when, where and why was illogical.

<p>

I feel, you left your thought premise for the storyline, his feelings and fears, so to bring the story to an ending. In doing so, you slipped down in levels of quality writing into, “He said, she said… he did, she did.” I felt the ending was forced.

<p>

Even though I would have liked to see the story extend one or two chapters into their “getting back together” and feeling the changes in their relationship, and knowing the final consequences, I still feel this is your best-written story I have read yet to date. The reasoning for their problems, her affair, his affair, and their behavior was extremely logical and very well portrayed… up to the party.

<p>

The depth in this story has perked my interest now in reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
one page,

he tells about how he's moving on,,,, letting "negative re-enforcement" of seeing Abby rocking back and forth on Ben's cock in their bed making him run into the attic to vomit violently,,,, and the next page,,,,, he tells about how he couldn't keep his emotions in check, seeing her with another man (other than Ben), and how he comes totally emotional and lovey dovey:..... Dear beloved Abby, I miss you soooooooooooooooooooo much.... I'll do anything to put our marriage back........ ANY THING, including letting you fuck any man, so long as you don't cut me deep like you did before,,,, please, just don't bring him into our bedroom; that's all I ask,,,, can you do that? Can you love me enough so that when you have to fuck another, even if I don't like it, can you NOT bring him into our bedroom? I know, I have been a selfish dick,,,, but since I love you so much, I'm willing to allow you to do any thing, as long as I can have your love, when you're with me,,, in my arms like this...." ......... What complete nonsense! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'll let the experts

I could use big words...oh my...I could assume a polished, sophisticated veneer...I could even spew some psychobable...

BUT, no I'm only going to say I hated this story with a whiney wimp and a useless slut.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Awful

Wretched is too mild a description of this criminally bad authorship. It's a shame really since KK is a favorite author.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Coming of age of – a marriage

One observation on previous comments: No one could deny people’s right to be entertained. Part of it by characters, plot which fit one’s life morals etc. But when a story describes people or action with which we can not agree that does not make the writing or skills of building plot any lesser. It seems that some don’t make this distinction and give as a reason for bad story the bad immoral behavior of the wife or the ‘wimpish’ behavior of the husband when in fact there is no connection between the two. If you wish tell K.K. that you wish that he would select different themes or different characters, more to your taste. That’s all. But don’t throw the baby with the water.

I agree with the story’s conclusion, most likely that the pain of their separation did teach them an important lesson. Not to take each other for granted and not to ignore each other’s needs and priorities. Plus the game of pride and acting out with no compromise is too costly. Both were pretty immature in their initial handling of the quite common conflict – time management. The wife took on the husband her lingering insecurities (I would have ‘jumped’ right away on her repeated requests for reassurance from the husband of his love to her). She set herself (and the marriage) to failure by inventing her own test for her husband love. Like all ‘testers’ of love or loyalty she finds the faults she suspected. Rather than looking at the issue of time management as an issue they both need to work on (she was very short sighted in seeing his stage of career as “his problem” only), she put the whole issue on his shoulders as if it was a threat to the marriage rather than one of the challenges they both need to work on.

The husband was for a long time totally self absorbed. Taking his wife’s presence for granted, and her requests as nuisance, not as indication of serious problems to which he needed to pay at least as much attention as he did to work. By that I do not mean “giving in”. Just paying attention and being respectful. When he repeatedly blows her off, it’s just as much about power and who has the upper hand as it is about lack of time. Combining a passive aggressive behavior with a rigid “It’s my way or the high way’ attitude he demonstrated contempt and disrespect (most likely with no awareness to it) which certainly did nothing to reassure her of his love to her.

Many novels are about ‘coming of age’, many times ending with marriage. In a very illuminating way this is a story about coming of age into a more mature stage of a ‘couplehood’ .It tells us the truth about the continuation of coming of age which needs to take place after the marriage if the marriage and the partners to it are to grow and mature.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
I actually enjoyed this story . . .

Aside from some homonym problems, the story was pretty good and not badly written. I think the character development was reasonable although Abby's character could have been better developed. Maybe a sequel with a chapter or two from her point of view would be worthwhile. Anyway, I enjoyed it and I think the pain and jealousy are credible. My only question is whether or not an attorney would really spy (i.e., break into another apartment) on his wife the way our hero did. Despite this, I really found the story to be captivating and I needed to read all the chapters to find out what was going to happen, the sign of a good story . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not a smart lawyer

If Abby were not aware that her husband knows that she is screwing Ben, would she stop. Did she feels bad because he know or because she know it was wrong to screw another man when you are still married to another.

Not a logical ending, he should have divorce her.

skipperrskipperrover 16 years ago
Why are they together?

She leaves him because he spends too much of himself at work and ignores her. She moves in next door and brings her new boyfriend home with her. She has sex with her lover NEXT DOOR while she is still married. She gets upset that he has the nerve to check up on his wife to see what she is up to. And then he is supposed to understand some great significance about her having adulterous sex, but using a condom. She is a manipulative bitch and has lost any empathy that she might have built up through the early part of the story. If he wants to put up with her, then I guess he deserves what he gets. A disappointing ending to an otherwise good story by an excellent author.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
skipperr

The comment before this says it all. I make one exception though. I though she was a heartless bitch from the beginning. I have no empathy for either person. The husband is a fool and a wimp to return to a woman who holds him in such contempt. You will note however that I gave the story a score of 100. That is because I can see how this pathetic little worm could return to such a manipulative whore. I hope he is miserable for the rest of his life. And I am sure she will making him so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lawyer

If this is how a lawyer handle his own life god help us all.terrible story nobody can be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Response to Lawyers

There is an obvious difference in how human beings respond to affairs of the heart. Not all Lawyers are cold, calculating, analytical assholes. Emotions can easily overrule common sense. Cut some slack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From anger and hate to fucking to love?

Get real. No way in hell would I ever touch her again. He almost had his life straightened out and then she arranges to bushwhack him. Now he knows spies were watching him and she is just a slut. So what do they do, they go right back to being married. Yeah right, that and two dollars will buy a gallon of gas. Why do people think you want to take a used slut back? It seems everyone is against him even his date for the night. Do you wonder why he does real estate law?

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Lucky Jerk

Great Story. Too often he could have remedied the situation but chose himself over them. If it hadn't been for her constant hope and love, it would never have been mended. This story brings a quick resolution, for something he had run away from for too long. Actually, he should have saw his mistake sooner and came to her. But, alas, my love, where could we go? We are inseparable from the heart. That's why we breathe. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The writing=7 the story=2

The writing was technically adequate but the story line was wrong. The couple are only seperated and she is fucking some one else while still living next door to her husband. Then hubbie is willing to forgive and forget... what a dickless, spineless, worthless excuse for a man. Will he really be surprised the next time he finds her with someone elses dick in her. When the story is at it's conlusion the loose ends need to be tied up and the plot has to have been believeable, otherwise the story is not entertaining they are just annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a moron

Overall not a bad story, but I did get a little peeved over him crying about Abby leaving him. He obviously loved his job more than her. I guess he was able to sucker her in the end, though.

Basically, it would have been solid for me, if he had been consistent about his thoughts. You don't abandon the woman you love for a dumb job, no matter the money, unless you don't really love her. And anytime anyone says I am leaving you for blah reason, and then does so, perhaps you should change your ways instead of just blundering along the same path.

Again, he was a moron.

devildog26devildog26about 14 years ago
If only

Read all four chapters. Saved comments until the end. Strange reaction to this story - enjoyed it yet at the end something seemed to be missing. Not quite smart enough to figure out what was missing for me - but it seems to revolve around Abby's personality and character development. Will keep reading your work. This is the third of your stories I've read and look forward to reading more.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Well written, but NOTHING can change the fact that Abby was a cheating slut whore.

If she wanted to fuck around then GET A DIVORCE!!

Then she acts so fucking superior that he "spied" on her. Shit!, that's like a hangnail vs. a broken leg.

NEVER GO BACK TO A CHEATING WHORE. NEVER>...

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
KK created a doofus for a male character.

This guy is supposed to be a sharp lawyer, good with language, maybe not so good with emotions. The story line was very interesting but the male character, as so many LW males is a dumbo. Why? There could easily have been many nuances written into the story and descriptions. They weren't. So many LW authors make their male characters so incredibly unaware, insensitive and clueless that the stories suffer needlessly. Just a little more work would produce a gripping tale. Try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story.

This the best story I have ever read on literotica..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh, come on...

She's a slut whore. But, you make the husband into a weak wimp cuckold! Get real! In reality he should of told her to take it and shove it where the sun don't shine; and then walked out after flipping her the bird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
let me get this strate

in your world neglect do to over working is a valid excuse to cheat? well i hope your husband or wife stays away from the over time.

macosnymacosnyover 13 years ago
One of the best

First class yarns, except for the typos, ignore all these so called critics who just bitch instead of writing something worthwhile. TKU for an enjoyable yarn.

P.S. These comments apply to all four chapters.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good reading

Neither was willing to take the step of asking for a divorce.

I wonder if the wife was unconsciously trying to provoke him into cutting the ties by sleeping with Ben. She finally came up with courage to tell him that she loved him, but by then he could have committed suicide.

<S>

I do miss K.K.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Even better

this second ime I've read it. His workaholism is a bit singleminded (and before they split, had she no undesirable traits he might fix on?). But you pull off a credible reconciliation in nearly no time -- extraordinary! You have a delightful delicacy of touch when dealing with uncertainty and need. Congratulation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
still one of the best

After reading it maybe 10 times, I still think of this one as one of the best on Literotica. Thank you once more.

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Good story--except the ending

Enjoyed the story but not the ending. Marriage is tough with conflicting priorities and pressures. She left; she cheated. Most likely, history will repeat itself. He should be prepared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs ending reworked

I agree with the ones that said she basically cheated while married. She did not say she was sorry about it because a guess would say she wasn't. She should have worked with him to get him to either slow down or help her understand the amount of work that goes into his choice of career. At that point, instead of leaving, moving in next door, and then screwing a guy, they should have divorced. She was away from him for 2 years and I doubt that someone that complained that he wasn't around enough fr her would have gone without. If she had been away from me that long, we only talked a few times, and she commited adultery, she would be history. In fact, I would have filed when she was gone 6 months. The ending was rushed and the reconcliation was unrealistic without a lot of work on both their parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

They were basically separated when she slept with Ben. She left him beacuse he put work ahead of their relationship. I guess you can technically say she cheated but their marriage was fractured by that point.

I wasn't upset that they were able to work through it in the end. They both made mistakes, but sometimes you have to go through the pain to come away with something better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I put my left arm around her waste !!

An editor's heaven or nightmare, depending on your point of view. For God's sakes, WAIST. The need for an editor in this series is urgent.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEp, BEEEEEEP

I smell pussy, he's a fucking pussy. Marriage is tough, hard and never easy, yet most wives don't leave and certinly do fuck some else while the husband lives next door. If that was me, I would end up on America's Most Wanted.

warthog50warthog50about 13 years ago
Enough with the nitpicking

Enough with the pointless nitpicking. This was a wonderful story of two people who were human enough to lose their way and blessed enough to be able to find their way back. If the main and immediate feeling you're left with after finishing this story is the need to correct misspelled words, you seriously need to get a life.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 13 years ago
What scares me from writing on here

Some really crass, harsh criticism and alot of shit talking but very little actual constructive criticism of what was a very human and I thought authentic story of two lives. Its easy to play internet tough guy harder to do the work of writing many of you should chill out a bit

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
Nice story line with a happy ending

I very good story by one of the best writers of Loving Wives Tales. The kind of story that reads best on a very cold winter's night in Chicago-land. Greetings K.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to the Anon 0f 2/17/11

You wrote, "I guess you can technically say she cheated." She was not in an open marriage, she had sex with a man other than her husband. This is the definition of cheating. Are you by chance a politician? Oh wait, you've wandered away from the Home again, haven't you dear? Just rest here a moment, I'll fetch an orderly.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Dumb Story!!!!!

Did not like could not finish last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck will display ignorance in next comment

That moron is like an idiotic energizer bunny, keeps going and going and going

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck will display ignorance in next comment

That moron is like an idiotic energizer bunny, keeps going and going and going

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I think it is improbably that Abby would want to get back together.

However, it is nice chapter and I guess "All's well that ends well" so I gave this chapter a 5***** rating.

He went from being a weirdo to a selfish workaholic to a criminal pervert to a really nice guy. I doubt that personalities can make those changes. However, it did make a good story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STICKS AND STONES, AND 2 WRONGS

never atones for whats it supposed to be. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Happiness

The elusive commodity! Easier lost than found. Wonderful story very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So to get them back together she bonks other people

great logic for a moron bumb story she wouldnt stay for tge bad times had a pony and was already riding him I'd give there marridge until they have a kid and he has a paternity test done oh wait hes already a cuckold head just blame himself

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
I have to laugh.

First off, I'll make it clear, I really enjoyed the story. K.K., you were able to express their emotions quite well.

The laughter comes when I read other peoples comments, expecially anonymous.

To all the anonymous posters, when someone writes a story the facts pertaining to anything that went on are usually encompassed within the story. So, to say that someone's intentions were other than stated would be pure fantasy on your part. You will probably find that after rereading the story a number of times your reading comprehension skills will improve and you might actually understand the story as written.

Quite often you extrapolate events further down the road that have no basis in fact, given how the story ended and the mindset of the participants.

I would suggest you all try writing your own stories and end them the way you wish.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
fucking women

the chearing cunt is mad because he caught her sucking some guys cock while she was married to him and he is accused of spying. what crap - but it is how cunts think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aitch'em says:

Complete B.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
female drival

cuck cuck cuck really really and thats your story why not just write "and they slew the evil man for having a cock" if he was my brother id bury him alive in shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spelling and grammar

I enjoy your stories but how hard is it to use spell and grammar check? This story pretty much sets a record for errors and it is distracting.

I like stories where there is no malice in "cheating" and the man and woman get back together. Thanks.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

Sweet story, very nice read. Always humerous the readers for whom sex is woo-woo sacred, and Jesus will be mad if you, like he, forgave. Tough guy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

While I really liked the story (Good writing and content) I do have some complaints and I think these complaints could stretch to some of your other stories too. It's really hard to like a man who lets different (at least 2) women make his decisions for him. For instance, at the party. Every time he said something one of the women disagreed and made him change his position or what he was gonna do. If you continually let women make decisions for you then you will end up a bitter old man. My grandfather was that way and he seemed miserable all the time. It was like he had no identity any more because of my grandmothers immovable will. I still feel bad for him and he has been gone 11 years. I'll never understand men who will blindly accept what a woman or women decide for him. Marriage should be a partnership between 2 INDIVIDUAL people. Yes, you have each others back but If one party tries to stifle the other partners identity, well that doesn't seem very loving to me! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a pile of unmitigated bullshit.

She fucks around on him AND we are suppose to believe he's the asshole. Obviously written for man-hating women. He should of left her out on the patio (deck) and maybe with some luck the slut would freeze to death. Then he could piss on her in a futile attempt to revive her.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
What a fucking pussy

This was garbage. He should have dumped her ass and moved on. Abviously he could still find another girl, they are attracted to him. Why the fuck would he keep her around...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Here cuckie cuckie, here cuckie cuckie. Oh there you are cuckie. You are part of a KK story AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Finally a good story that works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

dump her ,she was mad because he spied on her screwing another man .give me a break she would be gone and fotgotten with a real man.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
You trust her?

I'm not sure she should trust you. For a smart guy (an attorney) he sure was a dumb guy. And she was a short sighted slut. Just get a divorce and put everyone, including the readers, out of our misery. UGH!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story. Double standards or obvious with the comments though.

Umm, maybe I am the only one who is seeing the double standard, but if she cheated then so did he. Plus, he was the first to set this ball in motion. I am wondering why commenters want him to dump her like she was completely at fault. He wasn't some blameless husband. Working hard is one thing, but if you want both a career and a loving relationship, you are going to have to learn to balance your job and your personal life. Unless you are married to a gold digger, your wife is going to want you to spend some time with her. If you guys honestly think that husbands can spend 80 hours a week working and still have a loving relationship with a wife who is not a gold digger, then you are dumber than I thought. While she was not blameless and innocent, she was just as much of a victim of this mess as he was. Learn to be objective and reasonable when reading these stories. Use your brain and common sense. One size does not fit all for these situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two shumcks who took a long time to get it right

Kk please if u read this and are able to write I would love to read your work. The story was well done. Both screwed up big time before finding each other again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was awful

The guy should have driven off a bridge like he was considering. She is nothing more than a scabby, scuzzy diseased cunt. A cunt. A cunt for having not backed him up while he was doing nothing more than trying to build a future for the two of them. A cunt for fucking another guy even though she was still married. A cunt for making excuses for fucking a guy three times BUT, oh my gosh, she make him use a fucking rubber! Be still my beating heart. Christ, did he have a rubber on when she was sucking and slobbering all over his cock? A nasty cheating whoring slutty cunt.

She'll cheat again in the future. And he'll take her back like a good cuck should. While I enjoyed the skill of the writer, I was disgusted by the ending of the story of a true wimp. Nothing redeeming about this guy.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

holy shit I just wasted a lot of fucking time.

self cuck through and through

chapter 5 this useless douche gets aids and dies from this useless whore

1/5 for every part of this pile of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry again

As soon as I saw her passionately sucking his cock and fucking him him relentlessly, I would have been done....no lesson learned there. She just became my ex.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago

You really need an editor/proofreader. There are many grammar and spelling errors making it hard to read, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a whore

Ditch the cunt and find a new one. She left when the going got tough. She'll leave you again if it give tough again. AND, even if it doesn't get tough again, she'll be out riding other cocks anyway.

She's a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jackass

She was right to leave the imbecile and jackass. He was too dumb to figure out how to balance work and home life.

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
Move On

I don't think she is the cunt that others think she is. But she did move on to Ben rather quickly.

She said that she only had sex with people that she loved, but she still fucked Ben. The use of condoms was supposed to make it all better. Why don't the men in these stories simply recognize that most women don't mean the same thing as men, when they say they love you? Why do they keep going back? Women return so they can continue to torture you. (it's in their nature) Are all men masochists? It's like a dog returning to eat his own vomit.

Move On!

Robert

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifealmost 10 years ago
Thank you BuzzCzar

It doesn't take much effort to press the F7 key and do a spell check as well as tweak the grammar. Nice story but the lack of editing made it very start/stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No

Story made me nauseous,I really need to start skimming ahead so I quit reading these willing cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5

Some people seem to see everything in terms of dichotomy. This was not a cuckold story. I suppose that those that saw it as a cuckold story wanted the protagonist to burn-the-bitch. The criticism about spelling--not so much grammar, was reasonable, but the spelling wasn't really very distracting. I liked the story and its pacing. This was my second reading and I decided to finally give it a rating after having read almost every cheating spouse story on this site (those are my favorites). I am good at spelling and grammar, but I don't write as well as the author. Given a choice, I'd rather be able to write well than spell really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Say what?

She's fucking Ben while still married to him and she's astounded by how low HE can sink? Time to let this self-centered bitch go. Hubby is far, far from perfect but he's light years ahead of her!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Nice Happy Ending!

“Now all I had to do was put Abby completely out of my life.”

No, now you have to go to Abby and tell her she was right and you have changed!

Well, not exactly the way I thought, but all's well that ends well.

Cassy16Cassy16about 9 years ago
Great ending

Really loved this story esp. with its ending. 5*

Tony NZ

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
good story

but has to be the worst case of misused words and misspellings I've read. I didn't see a mention of an editor: perhaps you should seek one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous