All Comments on 'Abduction No. 06'

by chris 44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
good to see another

release on this story Sir...Thanks for sharing with me all you do and of course with others as well...it was great to see another chapter when i logged in. Hope all is well with you and yours and hear something more again soon...loved the story, it has some major bad ass parts in it that maybe not everyone is keen on but then, im a major perv and can't wait to see where the goes. as always fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Did you all come when she screamed?

Wow---What a great little creep that makes you

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Damn

This is a remarkable series. It's as good as any NC I've ever read. Everything about it is well written and very well thought out. I just hope you don't let the bad guys get away with it. The myth of the "perfect" criminals who never seem to get caught is overdone.

....S-Des

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Abduction

I read your story a few years ago so this is a rereading.

You need to tighten up the first two chapters striking out the repetition.

From that point your writing is better paced.

On the doctor that they netted into all of this, you overplayed his dialogue with Tina. If Snake were a block of wood with all you had this man say and do, he would know without a doubt that the doctor was going to attempt rescue her if he could find a way.

Final point the drugs, Though you mentioned drugs involved in her training two times this is sadly omitted. If Tina were doped up and being driven stark raving made through aphrodisiacs she would have never been able to put a desperate cogent argument together to this man.

In the end this major detail becomes the undoing of your story.

Originally this story had more chapters leading to its climax with the doctor only being partially successful while losing his life.

I wonder why this and other stories I have recently reread have had their conclusions deleted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous