All Comments on 'Above an Alpha Ch. 03'

by PlainJane12

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
I know right? what the heck is she?????

great story you got going here plainjane, and now i have to wonder what the heck is trent too. Oh I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
very interesting

and i have a idea what she is, but i do think that trent is a latent alpha, one that needs a specific reason to emerge. and it just showed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HA!!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!! SO MUCH FOR ASSUMPTIONS.....

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Just loving rhe humor!

I agree, Trent is a latent Alpha. Leah... I don't know still. Maybe another mystical being? I just hope Mark just admits defeat and try not to force himself on her.. seems desperate. :D Trent, I want him to break out to see/ talk to her. Plus, what was it that Kate was talking about in the last chapter? (By the way, I love her!)

Please don't stop writing, I have to know what happens next!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Strange story!

But man I do like that Trent! Mark Mark seems like well - a dork!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Go Trent!!!

Trent is awesome!!! Mark....is kind of a dick....Can't wait for your next chapter to see how this goes!!!

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Odd...

This is one of the oddest stories I've ever read!!! I don't mean that as an insult or a complement for that matter. It's just an observation. I admit I am curious about Leah as well as her effect on the were's. I really hope Trent is her mate, despite his weird fascination with hamburgers.

I guess I'll have to keep reading to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hehehe

im sorry but you lost me i couldnt even finish this chapter.. its not a bad story i sure its got protential but its just not for me .. maybe i'll come bac to it when your finished it.. but i cant put myself thru the suffering of waiting each month to read utter dribble.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 11 years ago
This story is funny!

I like Leah. She cracks me up. I'm rooting for Trent, as Mark is a dipshit. How is he Alpha? I seriously dislike the packmates, or at least many of them. I disagree with other commenters about this story being confusing. I think you are building up to something here and am having no trouble following so far. My only wish is that the chapters were longer. So far, so good though. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 11 years ago
Oh...

And I snicker every time I read Mark Mark Masters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

Where is your story going? Where ever it is heading I'm following. Can't wait to find out what Leah is and how she knows about weres. Please keep it coming.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
Interesting. :)

Loving it. Cant wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really like this story...

I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Masterpiece Theater

Literally....keep the updates coming this story is truly one the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hell yes

you are one of the funniest writers I have ever had the pleasure of reading. you have a really calm humor that is killing me slowly. Keep writing because you have some serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is just sooo funny!!

Please keep it coming - it makes me laugh out loud, which has always got to be good ;)

zia27zia27over 11 years ago
*****

Great story. I like your sense of humor.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
This is a story for those with

extremely short attention spans. Like squirrels and fish.. if not for the content, I would say small children.

There is no chance to get into the storyline because you are hopping all over the place. I keep coming back because I am intrigued by Leah but I haven't enjoyed any of it.

Clearly many people enjoy this style of writing but I'm not one of them, so I'm going to stop reading now.

Thanks for writing, though! So many people love it!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
This is just so funny!

I enjoy every word of it. I have figured out that she must be Luna's sister. They might figure it out if they just listened to her and their own instincts. So funny!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I enjoy every word of it. I have figured out that she must be Luna's sister. They might figure it out if they just listened to her and their own instincts. So funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please keep writing

Can a story really be cute? I do like the way you've turned accepted were lore on it's head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlainJane12@PlainJane12
Writer. Hasn't finished all of her stories because life proves more and more difficult every. damn. year. But she's still trying.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES