Absolute Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in protest against his lips but he disregarded her murmurs, turning her around to lean forwards across his desk. Pausing he drank in the site of her, the firm white flesh of her buttocks beckoned him. Reverently he placed his hands on her flesh, massaging the skin, feeling her move against his hands in anticipation. He slowly glided his hands to the back of her thighs and kneeling he began to kiss the taut flesh. Her thighs parted eagerly at his touch and he was hypnotized by the glistening flesh before him. Bending his head forwards he paid homage to her with his tongue. Delving deep into her, he drank from her juices. She bucked against him, spreading her legs as far apart as she could, allowing him further access. His cock ached as he licked her, thrusting his tongue far into her secret flesh. Time stood still as he drove her to the brink of another orgasm.

Reluctantly pulling back at the last moment, Michael regained his feet. Eager for the warm glove of her body he slid his cock along her moist slit. With a slight thrust he filled her, slamming home within her. Buried deep inside, he relished the feeling of her tight flesh and his balls rubbing against her moist lips. She continued to moan incoherently, her hips moving restlessly back against him. Gripping her hips firmly he began to move. Pistoning against her firm cheeks he thrust his cock into her repeatedly. Aware of the tension in his balls he began to seek his own release. Ruthlessly he fucked her, dragging her backwards in a matching rhythm. Blood pounded through his body as he gave himself to the sensations. Her desperate moans and eager thrusting against him made him aware she was nearing her own climax. Sliding one hand around her, he reached between her legs, brushing her clit with his fingers as he pounded into her. She screamed and arched backwards into him as her climax took her. The strength of her contractions around his cock triggered his own release. With a final lunge against her he spilled his seed into her depths. His body shook as slowly, he leant forwards across her back. She lay quietly, pressed into his desk. A gentle smile her only response as he tenderly kissed the back of her neck.

Reluctantly pulling his spent cock from her warm body, he lifted her from the desk and gathered her into his arms. Replete with feline satisfaction she wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her back to the chair. Settling her weight against his chest, he tenderly rubbed her naked body until she began to breathe quietly against his neck. Holding his sleeping lover in his lap, Michael looked out the window, cherishing the feeling of her trusting body against him. He knew how lucky he'd been the day he met her, seeing her glittering on the arm of her husband. The first time he looked into her eyes, he'd known he'd do anything to be with her. Even if these moments of passion were all he could keep of her it was worth it, he'd take anything she could offer. The strength of his feelings surprised him when he looked back down at her.

A surge of possessiveness welled in his chest, he knew it would be impossible to let her go when she awoke. He forgot everything but her when they were together, work and reality had no place in their world. After she kissed him goodbye he already knew that his afternoon would be spent daydreaming at his desk, thinking of a life where she was his. So for now he tightened his arms around her, breathing in her scent, praying it would help get him through until the next time she returned to him.

12