Acacia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five, has some woman before had your cock? How much did you like that, hmm? Did it make you feel powerful somehow?" She took it from him, and pushed him to his knees. "Something like this?" She pushed the tip of the pink dildo to his lips, forcing them open, grabbing his hood to tilt his head back. She pushed it deep, pumping it into his mouth, disregarding his whimper.

He found himself almost gagging as she forced the flexible rod into his mouth, pushing it deep into the back of his mouth, moving it out, then roughly pushing it back. His eyes watered as he held his breath and kept his mouth open wide.

"Do you think the women liked it when you did this? Did it make you feel strong and masculine? Do you like it now when I take your mouth, slut?" The women laughed, even the submissives, as he knelt and was used by Acacia. She pulled the dildo out, wet and slippery from his lips. "I do think he likes this, girls; he is turning into even more of a slave as we explore his limits."

She took the leash from Diana, and with a sharp tug led him to the low table at the edge of the terrace. He climbed onto it, on hands and knees, and she slapped his ass sharply to urge him on. Before he had thought much further about it, she clipped his wrist and ankle cuffs to rings on the table, fixing him in position. Wearing only the symbolic harness now, and the partial hood, his ass was exposed and his cock and balls hung below him. Acacia took the wet flexible dildo, with its head at his ass, and gave him another sharp slap to lift his ass higher and move his knees apart.

"Is this your first time? Or are you well used here? You like to fuck women, how does it feel, slut, now? Do you want this?" She pressed the thick head into his ass, moved it back, then worked it in, lubricated by his own saliva. He felt himself stretched, then felt his ring of muscle contract around it, holding it halfway in. A blindfold was slipped over his hood, and he heard the laughter of the women moving away as Acacia offered more drinks. He knelt, penetrated, as time passed. He heard footsteps near him, and low laughter as a woman's hand cupped him below and worked the dildo in him, and then gave his ass a slap. A tray with dishes clattered nearby, and he felt a warm sticky liquid over his back, honey it seemed, or syrup, running down the furrow of his back down his ass to the plug in it, down his thighs. A hand filled with syrup cupped him, stroking his cock but leaving him only aroused and dripping with sticky syrup.

Voices moved away, and he was left with his own mind. He was surprised to realize that what should have been achingly humiliating-being naked, restrained, displayed, and abused- in fact left him feeling almost natural now, or at least as he should be. He was conditioned now to being naked, to having lost all of his normal control. He was also surprised to find that something which might have seemed in a dream to be highly arousing, in fact became flatter as he began to see his role as one of waiting, and of being controlled rather than being in charge of the events. His knees hurt, his ass was stretched around the dildo, and he was cuffed on hands and knees in a pool of syrupy fluid, but he had the odd feeling of an animal on display, waiting for what might come next. He felt some pride, in having stood up to the unexpected flogging, to the use as an object, and realized that orgasm for him was not the focus as far as Acacia was concerned, and in fact would earn him only more ridicule at this point.

He knelt and waited, with the afternoon sun warm on his back, feeling very out of place on the summer terrace. He waited for the women to return, and slowly realized that they would not. Testing his movements, he was unable to adopt any other position, and as he knelt he could feel the syrup dripping off him.

When he heard someone returning, it seemed to be only one person. His blindfold was slipped off, and he blinked to see Acacia with him, still in her summer party dress. She turned to greet Diana, coming out from the house. "Diana, take Five into the back hall and have him clean up now. "

The younger woman said nothing, but stepped closer to unclip his cuffs from the table and tug the leash, keeping her distance from the dripping syrup. She reached to remove the dildo from him, and handed it to him to carry. He crawled off the table, knees and back creaking as he found his feet, then walking across the terrace after her to the kitchen door. Her bare shoulders and legs were tanned, exposed in the colorful strapless party dress, and she wore low heels now.

Inside the house, she pointed him to a bathroom in the entry hall, and reached up to unclip the leash and coil it. 'Clean the dildo and polish the leather then clean yourself." She closed the door and stepped away down the hall, as he looked around and saw the bottle of leather polish and cloth, and the towel for him. It was awkward, reaching to unbuckle his own cuffs and the harness, and then he sat naked on the low stool to clean the black leather and chrome fittings with the polish on a soft cloth.

He hung the leather items on pegs, and then stepped into a warm shower to scrub himself. The comforting water, and the regular bath towel after, was a marked contrast from his cold outdoor scrubbing earlier. As he finished, the door opened and Diana stepped into the room to place a pile of folded clothes on the stool, which he saw where the ones he had shed last night by the road.

He dressed and went into the kitchen, where he found only Acacia, sitting at the café table by the window. She pointed, and he sat opposite her, as she slid a cup of tea toward him.

"Five, you did well, for your first time. I thought you could, but one is never sure about these things. I want you to leave now, are you feeling OK and able to go?"

Without expecting to, he felt a sudden mix of relief and of even stronger longing. "Acacia, I never...I did not know how I could have these experiences, and deal with them, and feel new things. I have seen new things, about myself..."

"Yes, you need to process these new feelings, as they say, and look deep into your own mind about whether this is what you need. I think you may find more to learn-contact me if you do." She slid a small card across the table, hand written with a number. "You may text me; if I want you again I will arrange it." Her chair slid across the stone floor as she stood up.

"There is a car waiting, to take you back to the club for your car" She handed him a bundle of his things-watch, wallet, car keys she must have gotten from the parking valet. She opened the door, and then turned away from him as he stepped outside. He saw a sedan in the drive, like a car from a car service, and heard the door close quietly as he walked toward it.

He knew he would call her again.

12