All Comments on 'Accepting Her Master'

by josie girl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A very well crafted piece

The patience with which you unfold each character, and the depth of understanding of the roles of each positively glows in this work. In my opinion, a very literate and profound exploration of the beginning of this couple's journey. Thank you for this, and I look forward to any future installments.

~Tyr

pet_tigresspet_tigressalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent beginning to what could become a wonderful, enjoyable novel! The in-depth descriptions of their emotions and physical movements are extremely useful and pleasurable to the imaginative reader.

i only suggest that you be careful when explaining the "true" Dom or "true" submission. Granted it's your story and therefore your view on D/s, however some people who have different D/s relationships may take offense if theirs is not what you have described.

Otherwise, you have created a valuable piece of literature and i greatly applaud your efforts. i look forward to reading more of Phillip and Tess' first and perhaps future meetings.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 20 years ago
And I agree...

The only fault in this work is that it is too short.

smiles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very good writing!

please continue!!

rhodyrhodyalmost 20 years ago
verrry good

i liked your story very much, it was well written and not bad for a first timer. i can't wait to see more of Phillp and Tess.

Grae's wench

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more!

Tell us more about their weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Writing...

You have done an excellent job introducing us to these two. Hope to read more about them-you have a wonderful start. It's been a while since I've read a story that grabbed me by the throat in the grip of its intensity. Great work, hope to read more by you.

bottomsup19bottomsup19over 19 years ago
Wonderful

Such a wonderful story line. Wish we could all have relationships like that. It seemed so natural. I felt like I was right in the story. Thanks for such a wonderful feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I have read other stories about subs meeting their online Dom for the first time. You really captured the emotions involved in this meeting. Great writing. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Hopefully one day I will be able to experience this or something like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous