All Comments on 'Accidental Delivery Ch. 06'

by Acal

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Development

I liked this chapter because there was some character development within it. It's nice to see that the two leads are both hoping for more out of the relationship rather than just the passion. I liked that they were both concerned with how the other one was feeling after the chat with the boss.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I actually didn't see the old security camera in the supply closet trick coming! LOL! I thought they might get caught with the emails, but the extra nail in the coffin was nice! :) I don't know if I could show my face to the boss again after he saw the tape. I keep thinking of Michael doing a Quagmire impersonation every time he sees them and saying "O'right!" Hahahaha! I'm really glad they aren't so freaked out by being caught that they shut each other out. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcal@Acal
Lame that the favourites list is so damn short so i'm recording them here Navy SEAL's Graduation to Remember http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324356&page=1 Poker Night with Angel and Alicia http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=28...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories