All Comments on 'Accidental Fantasy: The Next Day'

by MsSeminoleWind

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Well Done

Well Done. Articulate and erotic. Enjoyed the fact that the story built slowly to the sexual scenes rather than rushing into them. It makes the sexual climax that much sweeter and more erotic, a sensual seven course meal rather than a Big Mac and fries. Enjoyed the preface as well. There are some readers out there that can't distinguish between fantasy and reality and who really need to get a life.

chasseurchasseurabout 19 years ago
Give me more

Loved it! can't wait for the next episode.

daggettdaggettabout 19 years ago
More of this!!

Fabulous addition to this series. I thought you were going to leave alone before and was okay with that. Now you really have me interested and looking out for the next installment....soon!

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 19 years ago
Started out a great story

But has gone rapidly down hill after chapter 1.

Now it is only a standard literotica group sex story, instead of a fantastic fantasy story as in Ch1.

It's a real shame when authors insist on flogging a dead horse, especially those who are usually far better than that.

Oh well.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
I'm afraid to say

Dagget and dead wood got it about right.

Excellent if left alone after episode 1

Episode 2, sort of credible

Now.... heading towards group jerk off stuff - and there's so much of that around it's probably a waste of time commenting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!!!

I like the way you've written the stories. Interesting, well written and well thought out. Please don't be disheartened by the nay sayers. Not sure how they get 'group jerk' or 'flogging' a story to death, after reading your stories. But that's just my two cents.

I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep them cummin', I mean coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
1st time in a decade of following literotica....

that I have been inspired enough to respond to a story! There have been other near misses, but this is the all around best created, written, composed........keep up the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please keep the vacation alive!

Don't wait so long for the next day of 'vacation'. Nice talent you have for keeping it real.

willyb220willyb220about 19 years ago
Please continue...

the tale of a wonderful vacation. I know others here were somewhat less than thrilled, but I for one loved it. Only request I have is please don't wait so long before the next chapter. Well written, and good character development. Keep getting inside their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story!

i had read the first 2 sections..and just found the third. its a great story and i truly hope theres more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Encore, Encore, Encore

Loved the story line. The lesbian sexcapades are very well written and paced. I truly believed that 2 friends actually become more. I am waiting the next (installment). Personal kink would invlolve husband and toys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really liked the way the women struggled with their real desires -for wanton sex, wanting eachother and admitting both truths. As a guy there are a few things I might have added but I really liked the buildup and the way the authors true hesitation to completely swing, share her husband or loose control actually aded a something to the story. This remains the under current as she tries to give herself and all her charactors everything they crave. What got me off was knowing there was a woman on the other side of the story dreaming of all these possabilities and working them out for herself and writing them out - so obviously for her own enjoyment.

love2love2over 11 years ago
More

Please continue this very erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Please continue with the tale of Claire and Becky.

Pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This Flows So Well

Let me add my request for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mindless garbage !

"1*" .

moandickmoandickalmost 9 years ago
Too late to tell me now!

"If I'm going to hell for writing my stories, surely you will join me there for reading them"

You should have told me that before you got me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, please

Love your style and the stories. I enjoyed the build up and the gradual progressions. I know it has been awhile, but add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story and these characters. Please continue their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done need to get them back to the cabin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmm...a woman is married to a man she reports to love yet she longs to be free to pursue a same sex relationship as well. She seems a bit long in the tooth to still be struggling with the reality of what happens when you try to have your cake and eat it too. Sadly, that selfish, immature and foolhardy quest may bring much suffering to each member of this up to now close foursome.

MsSeminoleWindMsSeminoleWindalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I love how haters on the internet use anonymity to put someone down for something they've never tried. You do realize my stories are fantasy and fiction, right? Everybody has fantasies usually about something they will never attain. If they say otherwise, they are lying to themselves. You, yourself, have fantasies about two women, a menage au trois or the foursome you criticize in my story. Otherwise you would not have chosen my story to read.

Fantasy hardly ever translates to reality, but it's still enjoyable to fantasize. And Literotica is full of stories that will never come to fruition. And yes, if most of them did come true there would be rampant divorce, loss of friendships, loss of freedoms and I'm sure loss of lives.

Thank you for your criticism... "long in the tooth"? Passive aggressive much? I take it in stride. But I have to say this really is not the website for you with your sanctimonious wet blanket mentality. Stick with church deacon...or is it pastor and I will continue to write my stories and novels.

And I know you probably won't see this because you used 'Anonymous'.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would like to read a next chapter. I would like to read about the sex between Becky and Claire. Preferable with the knowledge and approval of their husbands.

Unlike many other readers I understand that a woman can love a man with all her heart but still love and crave a woman too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even as a straight male, I found this story to be a delightful treat. Thanks! 5 stars.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Holy cow, you write a good story. I think we all have a little bit of bi in us, whether we want to admit it or not. It doesn’t make us gay, just horny. I love your descriptions of the intense feelings being expressed by both women. The eroticism is wonderful to feel. This series keeps getting better and better. I can’t wait to see what the next chapter brings, but also don’t want it to end. Great writing skills !

5-😊😊😊😊😊 and 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆❤️

Diggles2Diggles28 months ago

Next chapter please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsSeminoleWind@MsSeminoleWind
58 y/o single female. I have an active imagination and enjoy putting my thoughts in print. Some are fantasies, some are just thoughts and some I've lived out....which is which? That's for me to know and others to guess about... And I must apologize for being way so long. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES