Accidental Fantasy: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we head down to that new seafood bar & grill for dinner? We can eat, play some pool…and maybe we can get you guys drunk enough to dance with us." I suggested.

"I vote for eating and playing pool." Walker put in. "As for dancing….you'll have to ply me with some good stuff to get me on the dance floor." He told us.

"Oh come on….." I whined. "Why are men such wusses about dancing?" I teased.

"Wuss? I'll show you wuss." Walked said, threatening to pull down the front of his swim suit.

Becky and I threw our hands up in front of our eyes in mock indignation, "Nooo." We said in unison, peeking between our fingers.

"Talk about wusses!" John said. "I'm up for the bar & grill, but I need a nice long shower before I go anywhere. We smell like fish bait." He said, gesturing to Walker and himself.

"Speak for yourself, bro. Real men don't smell like fish!!!" Walker interjected.

Becky and I laughed boisterously out loud. "Man, you not only smell, you are ripe!!" John said, joining in the laughter.

"Ok, ok," Walker said holding up his hands in defeat. "Guess I'll take my monthly bath tonight then." Winking at Becky, he headed toward their bedroom. "Maybe I'll get lucky tonight."

An hour later, I stood admiring Becky in her short denim dress that buttoned up the front, showing off all of her curves, and sandals. "That really shows off your tan, Becky. You look great. The guys are gonna fall over themselves looking at those tanned legs."

She looked at me appraisingly in my thin gauzy sun dress that came mid thigh. "Girlfriend, I have nothing on you with those long legs up to your neck. And you tan so well." Stepping closer so the guys wouldn't hear, "Are you wearing a bra?"

"I don't know." I smiled brazenly. "You tell me."

She didn't answer, but I knew she could see my erect nipples through the material or she would not have bothered to ask. I loved to feel the material of this dress against my nipples and knew it was evident to anyone who cared to look.

The guys came out dressed in shorts and T-shirts. "I could eat a horse…" Walker had stopped mid sentence, to looking alternately at Becky then at me. His eyes traveling the length of Becky, then moving over to me.

John was admiring the view as well, whistling under his breath. "You can have the horse, Walker." He said waving him off. "These ladies look delicious enough to eat."

"Uh uh. I take it back. That would be one meal you'd definitely have to share."

I looked over to see Becky blush and I'm sure she saw me flush pink, too. Clearing my throat, I walked over and stepped into John's arms. "Let's go get some FOOD to eat." I said, emphasizing the word 'food'.

John leaned down and whispered into my ear, "No bra….I'm not going to be able to keep my eyes off your nipples tonight." And we walked arm in arm out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, the four of us were sitting in a booth at the bar & grill. The walls, decorated with a variety of nautical items, were very apropos for a beach restaurant. One room held a bar with several small table and stools, and several pool tables. The other room was lined with booths, with several tables in the middle and a good sized dance floor in the corner. This second room was almost empty except for a few women occupying several of the tables. We thought nothing of it, figuring it was still early and that bar & grill would begin to fill up after the sun went down.

The seafood was sufficiently fresh and delicious. John and Walker ate what looked like a mountain of crab claws. Becky ordered a variety platter. And I had fried shrimp. When everyone had eaten their fill, John headed to the bar to get a rum and coke for me and a Gentleman Jack on ice for himself. Walker followed behind to get Becky a Fuzzy Navel and Wild Turkey for himself. Becky and I stayed at the table, enjoying our people watching and watching a band set up for live music.

John and Walker came back with our drinks just as the band began to warm up. Setting our drinks down on the table, they informed us that they had a date with a pool table. Picking up their drinks, they headed into the bar leaving Becky and I alone to listen to the band.

"So much for being 'delicious enough to eat'." Becky murmured disappointedly. I was feeling a bit deflated, too, since I was looking forward to a night out dancing.

The place did begin to fill up as the night wore on and the band was actually pretty good. I wasn't sure Becky noticed, but at some point I began to notice the booths and tables around us were occupied by either women OR men exclusively. Only one other booth was occupied by women AND men. But what I was seeing really didn't sink in. I was enjoying the company. I was enjoying having no parental responsibilities. And my body was enjoying the rum and coke that I had just finished off. As the band got into full swing, playing songs from the 70's and 80's, several of them got up and began to dance together. I thought perhaps their husbands were in the bar playing pool as ours were. Or that it was girls or guys night out…and they just liked dancing.

Seeing Becky had finished her drink too, I slid to the edge of the seat and suggested, "Let's go refill our drinks and check on the guys."

With a somewhat relaxed smile on her face, Becky replied, "Sounds like a plan." and slid out of the booth.

John and Walker were playing pool against two other guys. One very cute preppie type, dressed in jean shorts, a golf shirt and deck shoes. The other, with the exception of being very clean cut with short hair, could have stepped out of a Hell's Angels wanted poster. This mountain of a man was dressed in a tank top that showed his well muscled, tattoo covered arms, well worn jeans and leather boots.

I could see several empty drink glasses, so I knew John and Walker were having fun. John, who is usually as reserved as I am in public, becomes very amorous after several shots of straight liquor. And tonight was no different. I had just barely made it to their table when I felt him behind me and his arms slide around my body. Pressing his pelvis against me, I could feel his hardness. "Shawn. Beau. I'd like you to meet my beautiful wife, Claire. And this beautiful lady is Becky, Walker's wife." Each one bowed their head in our direction.

Beau, the biker said 'Nice to meet you." in a deep, sexy voice.

Shawn, the prep offered "Good evening." He sounded very well educated and refined. Very gentlemanly of them both, I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you, Shawn. Nice to meet you, Beau." I said. Then turning to face John, still in arms, I said, "Becky and I just wanted to check and make sure you two were okay, but it seems you are having way more fun than we are. We're going to get a couple of drinks and head back to listen to the band….since we've been abandoned by our dance partners…..maybe we'll dance by ourselves." I said dramatically, rolling my eyes at him. Turning back to Shawn and Beau I joked, "Don't take too much of our money, gentlemen." Kissing John, I walked with Becky over to the bar.

We picked up our drinks and headed back into the next room. As we sipped our drinks, the band began to play Bad Moon Rising by Credence Clearwater Revival. I looked over and saw her moving to the music with the same longing look that I felt. "Let's dance without the guys. They don't seem to mind…" gesturing my head in the direction of the dance floor at the women dancing, no men in sight..

"I'm game." she said, jumping up, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the dance floor, "we can have some fun, while the boys have their fun in the bar."

We felt right at home dancing among all the other women on the dance floor. We were all dancing and laughing with each other, just having a fun time, with Becky and I right there in the middle. We danced to several fast songs, as the band moved smoothly from one song to another. When the band cued a slow song, Becky and I stopped and turned to head back to the booth. The look on Becky's face said it all as we looked around us expecting to see the women heading back to their tables. There were several female couples and a couple of male couples slow dancing. Some of them so intimately that there was no mistaking the relationship. I looked at Becky, she looked at me and we made to walk off the dance floor as quickly as possible.

The women around us sensed our anxiety and mistook it as two lovers too shy to show such public display of affection. In unison, it seemed, they decided to help the shy lovers….us. Still dancing to the music, they moved in and surrounded us, pushing us toward each other. The not-so-subtle group-move told us they had no intention of letting us leave the floor until we had slow danced.

Becky looked at me and I looked at Becky. We both shrugged as if to say "Who's gonna care?" I pulled her into my arms. Being just a little taller than she was, we were breast to breast. It was initially awkward, since we were both use to our husbands' leading a slow dance. And since I was taller, it seemed natural that Becky rest her head on my shoulder. Becky put her arms around my neck and began to move with the music. The expressions on the faces of the women around us mimicked those of proud parents watching proudly as their children accomplished some major feat.

I couldn't help but giggle from the irony of it all. In all my experiences, this was new to me. I had never been in a gay/lesbian bar, because it wasn't something I could not do in Smalltown, USA. I had fantasized about it so many times, of going away for a weekend, somewhere that no one knew my lover and me. Just being able to be ourselves in public. Hold hands, kiss and cuddle…..dance. The irony was that had I been here with a lover I would have been more than willing to stay. But Becky wasn't my lover, not in the classic sense of the word, as much as I wanted her to be. And being curious at your own pace and having it thrust upon you like this were completely different things. I was even more certain that Walker and John would be highly pissed off if some unknowing male mistook them as gay and made a pass at either one of them.

Holding her close, swaying softly to the music, I whispered into Becky's ear. "Did you know we were in a gay bar?"

She nuzzled my ear, but shot back, "Oh yeah, I'd bring my homophobic husband to a gay bar. I don't think they know it yet, though."

"Can you imagine what will happen if a guy comes on to one of our macho Marine husbands?" I had to giggle at the thought.

"Sshhhh," she whispered, her hands playing with the hair at the nape of my neck. "I'd rather not think about it, right now."

She had no way of knowing what her fingers were doing to me. Just holding her against my body was making it hard to breathe normally. With her head on my shoulder, my nostrils were filled with the scent of her. And her fingers were easing away what little bit of resolve I had left. I concentrated on keeping my hands on her back. I caressed from her neck down to her lower back, my hands never straying further down or up her sides. I knew myself and I knew what I wanted. And I had never been shy about going after it…..except when it came to Becky. I was very protective of my closest friend in the world, other than John.

As the song drew close to ending, Becky lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me. The urge to kiss her was so overpowering. She smiled up at me and softly cleared her throat. "There's something I've wanted to do since this after noon…." she started. I opened my mouth to speak, but she pressed a finger to my lips and shushed me. "Don't interrupt me. If I don't finish I'll lose my nerve, and if I lose my nerve, I don't know when I'll ever summon it up again." She removed her finger from my lips and began again, "There is something I've wanted to do all day, but was more scared of how you might react. If I don't do it now, I'm not sure I'll ever have the courage again." And with those words, she leaned her face up and pressed her lips to mine.

I was stunned but my shock lasted only seconds. My hands found her hair and pulled her into me. Opening my lips, her tongue aggressively sought mine. Her tongue explored my lips then moved in to find my tongue again. Gently I nibbled her lower lip between my teeth, careful not to bite too hard in my excitement. I was lost in this kiss to her.

I'm not sure how long the kiss lasted, but at some point I realized there was no music in the background. Looking at Becky's flushed face, then around the room, I realized that everyone in the room was beaming and smiling at us.

I didn't want Becky to realize that this very personal moment had been witnessed by a roomful of strangers, so I took her hand and led her off the dance floor. I looked around and didn't see John or Walker and breathed a sigh of relief. We had dodged that bullet at least…she wouldn't have to endure the teasing that would most certainly have occurred had our husbands witnessed that kiss.

Still holding Becky's hand, I went in search of our husbands playing pool in the bar. As I guided her along, I thought vaguely to myself. Hadn't I just this morning told myself I did not want to complicate a certain little soap opera? And the road to hell is paved with good intentions, isn't it?