Acquiring the Ring Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick found their minds easily brought them from their confused grogginess to complete attention. They both looked up at him, and he could feel all their resistance melts away. All they could feel and think about was the savage desire between their young legs, the eternal lust that pumped through their limbs and cunts. Their tiny little souls rejoiced in the idea of serving as an amusement of Nick's massive cock. Sarah wished that she would get pregnant and have Nick's baby. She had dreamt about Jack fucking her but for some reason that had never happened. She longed to have Nick's cock open her up...

Her sister was thankful that she hadn't given up her virginity last summer at Cheerleading Camp. She almost let a boy named Charlie Patton have sex with her. She had let him suck on her tits and she pulled him off several times that summer, but she never gave in to him and let him penetrate her, She was so happy that the first cock inside of her belonged to the man that owned her spirit. She hoped that she was sexy enough and had paid enough attention watching her step-mom suck the cocks around the house that she would know how to do it." Nick smiled at their thoughts and walked up to where they stood next to their father.

"Peter, why don't you undress Sarah and let me look at her?"

"Yes sir." Peter proudly started undressing his daughter. "She looks like her mother when she was young. She has that "fuck me" mouth, just like her mother..."

After her clothes were disposed of, Peter stood next her, straightening her hair, pinching her tiny little nipples to make them stand up. He reached between her legs and felt for a moment. "She is ready for you Master Nick."

Sarah blushed a little bit. She rubbed her hands over her body and lingered for a moment at her pussy. "I have been waiting for you to come. Your dad told me that I would wait until you came to take my virginity. I am so glad that I didn't fuck my last boyfriend. He wanted to but Dad and Hank found out and took him to the basement and worked him over for a while. They gave him a bunch of XTC and acid. They fucked him in the ass and made him suck cock. He stopped calling and has started to hang out with some new friends down by the train station. People say that he s selling blow-jobs to men getting off the Max." Sarah seemed a tad bummed by the fate of her ex-boyfriend, but the happiness Jack implanted in her brain took over the reigns and she grinned. "I am glad that happened to him. He wanted what is yours master Nick." She smiled sheepishly at Nick and pushed her father away, "Go get Ashley ready for Nick, Daddy."

Sarah moved closer to Nick and gently touched his cock... "I have been waiting for you to open me up with your cock. I want you to show me pleasure in each of my holes. My step-mom has been showing us how to give men oral pleasure, but I have never seen a cock as big as that." She smiled and looked down sheepishly. "I think that I can handle that big old prick though.

"Really?" Nick asked. "You're not at all intimidated?"

"A little, but I have watched Janey suck on Hank's prick and his is almost as large as yours. I think that I could handle it... I mean... I really want to try... You don't think that it will hurt me, do you?" She reached down and squeezed the head of his cock.

Sarah rubbed against me and gently stroking my lengthening shaft. I called her step-mom Janey over to kneel and lick her pussy really well, to make sure she was ready for the girth of my cock in her virgin cunt.

Hank had wondered over and found Peter sitting on the floor, playing with himself while he watched his daughter servicing Nick. Hank started feeding his soft cock to Peter who acted like he might not ever get to suck another cock again. He was turning red and ramming the ebony rod in and out of his throat. His daughter Sarah was now moaning while Nick played with her tits and pussy. He wife's tongue was feverishly working on Sarah pussy and asshole. Sarah moaned and looked down at her step-mom's efforts, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes you fucking bitch... Lick my fucking clit and suck my cunt..." She was saying.

"Sarah will you bend over and get ready for me.' Nick asked her. He called her sister over and toyed with her tits and nipples for a while. Janey stood behind Ashley and was kissing her on the shoulders and back. Ashley stuck out her tits and hoped that Nick would change his mind and fuck her first. Ashley had dreamt about this day for weeks. She longed for her new masters cock more than anything on the earth. Nick mentally told her to finish removing her clothes. Janey helps pull off her jeans and then started cleaning out Ashley's ass with her tongue... Nick could tell that Janey loved the acidity tartness of the two girls little cunts and a-holes.

"Ashley, I haven't quite got my cock hard enough yet. I want to stick it in your little sister over here, but I think that am going to need to lick it on the head for a little while. Make it nice and hard so we make the little bitch really yelp when we open her up.

"I want you to fuck me first." Ashley whined.

Nick frowned and dove into Ashley's head. "It is not fucking about what you want you stupid fucking cock-sucker." Ashley's eyes were tearing and her lips quivered as she felt Nick wreck some havoc on her brain. "The only thing that you or any of the other fucking bitches around this cabin are concerned with is what makes me happy..."

A small amount of saliva had escaped Ashley's full, pouting mouth. Her eyes were blank, her focus completely inward. Then she seemed to awake. Nick took her roughly by the hair and took her to her knees. She whimpered as her tiny tongue explored the contours of Nick's tool. Young Sarah could concentrate on nothing but the rock-hard cock in front of her, becoming totally focused on carrying out Nick's directive. He made her fall deeper into her pit of dependence on his approval and satisfaction... She was nothing but a living breathing fucking doll now... And she would stay that way until Nick decided that she should be otherwise. She expertly coaxed another two inches on to Nick's cock. Janey, Peter and Hank watched her work, perspiration on their naked forms and hunger in their gazes.

Nick told Ashley to stand when he reached his maximum rigidity. She looked at him and he pinched her nipple until a tear formed in her eye. She kissed him on the neck and ran her tiny hands over his ass and back. "Just wait a minute sweetie. I will fill you up in just a minute, and then we will all fuck each other... You will get plenty of cocks tonight, my young beauty."

"I love cocks..." Ashley said.

"Of course you do, Ashley, of course you do... That's what will make you such a perfect whore, just like dear old mommy." Nick turned to look at Janey, who was now working on Sarah's pussy, sucking and nibbling on her daughter's clit.

"Janey, come here... Thanks." Nick said, one arm around Ashley nubile form. "Janey, I am going to fuck Sarah, but I don't want beautiful Ashley here to feel left out. So I am going to take her virginity first as well..."

"But, how can you fuck both of them at the same time?"

"I am going to fuck them each in a different hole. Ashley is loosing another type of virginity."

"That's going to be so sexy." Janey said, looking at her daughter's young form under my arm.

"So, what I need you to do is to put on a little demonstration for Miss Ashley... I want to you let Hank fuck you really good in the ass. Show her how to take a good ass-fuck like a true whore."

"Okay Nick, I would love to... But you have to make them stop that..."

Nick turned around to see Peter and Hank entwined in the 69 position, both of their faces stuffed full of cock. "Gentlemen, please, lets show some restraint." The two men sat up and looked at Nick with complete love in their eyes. Nick walked over to them; he tussled Peter's hair and smiled. "Peter, I want you and Hank here to show your daughter what a ass-fuck is all about... I want to you try and see how stretched out you can get your wife's hole... I think that if you worked at it, you and Hank both here could fuck her in the ass simultaneously. Think how proud you would be to show your daughter what I good ass-fucker you are?"

"Sure, I like to do what ever you say..." Peter said.

"Excellent, Peter. I am going to go spend some quality time with your youngest, Sarah."

"Have a good time Nick. I hope you like fucking her."

"I wouldn't worry about it." Nick said, grabbing his massive member and turning to where Sarah still lay bent over, awaiting his cock. He moved up behind her and felt the smooth skin of her perfect ass. Nick played about the opening to Sarah's pussy for a while with the bulbous head of his prick. She groaned and begged him to let her feel his cock in her pussy. He wetted a finger with her juices and inserted it up her ass. She gasped and contracted her ass. He waited until the moment that the shock of his finger in her tight little asshole to subside a bit and then he rammed his massive cock into her novice cunt-hole and felt her gateway fall to his terrible thrushes, his cock stained with a bright red blood, a symbol of her previous innocence destroyed...

Sarah, crying and moaning, arched her back to feel his thrusts more keenly in her recently opened cunt... "Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," she said as he worked his rock hard unit in and out of her bloody, virgin hole.

Nick reached into her young mind and made her think that this was the most beautiful moment of her life. She arched her back and rode his cock even harder until the wave of her first orgasm built in her pussy and moved up her spine. With a little help from Nick and his ring, she then repeated the sensation of orgasm immediately again and then again. Her eyes took on a look of wondrous desperation as Nick pulled out of her and grabbed her by the hair. ""Fuhme fuhme fuhme," she was groaning. Her awareness was slipping completely as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. He held her by her hair and watched her as her small supple body quivered in sexual overload. He held her beautiful young face in front of his groin as he worked his semen out of his cock and into her eyes and nose. She tried to lick up what she could while in that state of delirium. He let her fall to the floor to have a couple minutes to enjoy her new world and wear his cum.

Nick turned to Ashley and called her over... Her sister licked her pussy while Nick went through Jessica's mind. He submerged many of her inhibition and re-wired her to want to life much wilder than she would have anyway. Visions of orgies and dance clubs moved through her young mind... She now liked cock and pussy with equal passion, needing virtually a never-ending supply of both... In short, Nick turned the Dunn's gorgeous older daughter into a complete nymphomaniac.

It was a new lifestyle for the 18 year old and Nick prepared to be the one that sent her off on her road to the endless fuck. He lay her down on the floor and watched as she spread her pussy wide open for him and writhed in anticipation for his massive pole, He entered her mind again and told her that when her hymen broke she would have the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. She grinned up at him while she pinched her tittles and ran her hands over her mid-riff.

Nick reached down and took the college girl by the hips and pulled her small frame over the girth and length of his weapon. She rocked wildly and twisted in a mindless delirium of pleasure. She rubbed against him and pulled his cock as deeply into her vagina as she could, and rode him until he filled her hungry pussy with his semen,

Nick taught much about the power of the ring those first couple of weeks up there in the mountains of Colorado. He learned how to set the degree of control over an individual to fit his desires. He could make a girl believe that she had a real crush on him and make her hit on him repeatedly, or he could turn the same girl into a cock-smoking whore with no control over the will of her puss. He could make men give him their fortunes, their wives, whatever he desired from them. He learned how to control groups and how to implant lasting commands to people so they obey with Nick and the ring were not present. He learned how to turn a rebellious subject into a fuck-cushion without even trying. He had the control of the ring that his dad had mentioned and the world was his plaything.

Peter Dunn ended up signing over the Lodge and close the 4 million dollars to Nick over the three weeks he stayed with the Dunns. Nick made Janey call some of her model friends and invite them over and he easily pulled them into his web. He took them one by one in he Jacuzzi, turning each of them into enthusiastic whores that would bow to his every need. Janey served as the hostess of the Lodge. Janey and her model friends slept in the third floor rooms, eating pussy till morning, riding cocks, and licking pick every night.

He had Sarah call some of her sorority sisters to come over one weekend and seriously re-worked those four young ladies views on life... He had Hank invite several exchange students he knew from Asia and Europe over for diner and let the huge African fuck each one, boys and girls, with his huge cock. He also met the neighbors down the road, a relatively famous actress and her athlete husband. Nick quickly turned these two beautiful individuals into complete fuck-zombies, staggering around the lodge begging everyone and anyone to fuck them... In a couple of weeks, over 20 people were staying at the Lodge under Nick's enticement. All of the rooms were full of flesh eager to submit to Nick's desires.

He slept every night in the master bedroom with Sarah and Ashley sharing the bed with him... They kept close attention to his cock and were always ready to peel off their clothes and ride Nick's cock.

The ring made a life that most do not dare dream about a reality for Nick and he knew that it was his duty to try and make the most use out of it as possible. His mission from that moment in life was to fuck and to cause other people to fuck... It was the duty of the ring-holder as well as his fate, to fuck and to fuck some more... That was his oath and that was his passion.