Across That Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it," Brad replied. "Isn't it time we got back to it?" he asked. He smiled to show he wasn't really impatient.

Greta simpered and extended her tongue as a ramp Brad could use while he pushed his cock down her throat. He put the guide to good use. Greta's tongue rasped deliciously against the underside of Brad's penis as he slid it along. A moment later he felt the head of his cock bump the back of her mouth. A second later, he penetrated down the slick, slimy tunnel that was her throat. Greta did a half swallow and Brad's penis slid an inch further down.

Brad moaned, then whimpered. He was trying to sound pathetic and harassed...and apparently succeeded pretty well. A passing dark-haired woman giggled and someone over there laughed out loud.

Greta momentarily lost her concentration. Her body tried to laugh, but there was no room. She had to fight momentarily for control of her gag reflex. She won the battle and in the process, managed to swallow the last of Brad's shaft. Her nose was pressed into his groin now. All she could smell was the odor of an aroused male animal.

She fed off it. Her eyes grew rounder and hotter as she gazed upward at the man using her mouth for his pleasure. Her right hand pressed the flesh above her clit to increase the contact between the sensitive organ and the pulsating plastic. She groaned deep in her chest and the vibrations made new sensations ripple the length of Brad's cock. He moaned in chorus with the woman servicing him so well.

Brad pulled out slowly until his cock head was just inside her mouth. He kept his eyes on Greta's the whole time. The woman loved this. With his hands holding her head captive, he began to plunge back in, using a hard driving thrust. Greta had lost control, but the loss merely increased her pleasure.

Brad withdrew, backing out only to plow back in almost immediately. He set up a steady rhythm, ramming his cock down Greta's throat and pulling back to give her only a momentary relief. His butt cheeks clinched tight every time he drove forward, the muscles in his abdomen were tied in knots and his legs were beginning to tremble with the strain.

He panted hard, struggling to maintain his tempo. It was getting harder. He felt his scrotum draw up...his balls began to squeeze sperm into canals that themselves constricted to push the thick stickiness onward. The hot cum was ready to spew into Greta's mouth but he held off as long as he could. The visual picture of Greta craning her head up to eagerly receive his cock was worth the near-agony of pinching off the moment of release.

Then he could hold it no longer. Liquid fire raced down the length of his shaft and began to spurt into Greta's throat. Annoyed, she pulled off his cock a little to settle it just inside her lips. She loved the taste of cum and hated it when cum sprayed deep in her throat. She couldn't taste it down there. It was so wasted.

The lewd sight of Greta arranging things so she could taste him made Brad's body jerk again. A second gob of cum spouted from the little slit in the end of his cock. His hips drove forward...he barely had the presence of mind to withdraw again...and a third deposit of slimy white cream was made on Greta's tongue.

She moaned gratefully. Greta mashed her dual vibrators against her sex and rotated her hips around to increase the pressure. She came hard. A strained, anxious look came over her as her climax worked it's magic on her body. Her body twitched, then froze into place.

Brad watched her carefully to make sure he wasn't hurting her. The expressions some women contrive orgasming were seriously close to outright pain and he didn't want to inflict that.

He was surprised by a fourth eruption...and then his hips jerked forward a fifth time. They weren't more than weak surges of slick, milky fluid that flowed into Greta's mouth these last two times though. He was finished...his gonads were empty; he had no more to give up to Greta's greedy appetite.

His groin muscles cramped as they tried to pump just a little more semen into her waiting mouth when she began to lick his cock clean. She smiled impishly up at him while her tongue teased the underside of his glans. He moaned.

"No more, Greta," he pleaded. "Please," he added.

Reluctantly, Greta kissed the tip of his penis and let it drop away to flop against his thigh. She made a dirty little show of opening her mouth to show him the cum she'd milked from his cock. She licked her lips, searching for a stray pearly drop of cum that might have escaped.

Brad shuddered at the vulgarity of what she was doing...and expressing. "Greta," he said sincerely, knowing this was what the woman lived for, "you are onenasty girl, you know that?"

She nodded happily. Belatedly, she turned off her vibrators and eased herself off them.

"Bye," she said as she got up to find another man who needed servicing. There would be one somewhere close.

Brad collapsed on the couch where Greta had been. He was too tired to move even if hewas sitting on the wet spot Greta had left behind. He slumped back against the cushions to rest for a while.

A few minutes later his breathing had returned to normal and his racing heart had slowed to a more reasonable pace. "Thank God for jogging and stair steppers," he muttered to himself. He felt a hot breath on his groin and he could feel his cock jump.

"Well...hello there," he said to the girl tonguing the slit at the end of his glans.

"Hi," the woman replied. "I'm Corrine and I need a good fucking," she informed him. "You?"

"You want me to use a condom?" he asked.

"You take drugs intravenously?" Corrine asked? "Have sex with gay men? Have sex with anyone who does those things?"

"Nope," Brad replied succinctly.

"You get tested regularly?"

"Yup."

"You'll do," Corrine told him.

"Climb aboard," Brad replied as his body responded to her lewd offer.

Corrine scrambled onto the couch to straddle his hips. Pressing a hand between their bodies, she positioned Brad inside her and let her knees collapse, impaling herself on his cock. She began to rise and fall slowly, then faster. The two new friends continued to fuck until they both found orgasms to add to the ones they'd already received tonight.

Across the room, Ashley caught short vignettes of Brad's activities but there were a number of people in the room and much going and coming. She was on top of a gray haired gentleman doing a reverse cowgirl on him while Greta was taking Brad in her mouth. When she finished with the man she'd been riding, Ashley walked past Brad while he was resting on her way to wash the other man off her but Brad didn't see her. His eyes were closed.

When she came back, intending to sit with Brad and talk a bit, he was busy again with a slim, wiry woman Ashley didn't know. Slightly annoyed, Ashley drifted into a dining room that had been cleared of all furniture in anticipation of tonight's fun and games. It took her a little while, but she found a couple to play with over in the corner.

She looked back into the living room to see Brad fingering a short blonde woman who had joined him and the other woman on the couch. She clearly wanted to be next on Brad's lap.

Even as she watched her husband, Ashley's excitement flooded over her at the touch of strange hands from behind her. The pleasure was tinged with an irritation she was barely aware of...and she put it aside quickly.

# #

End of July—

Corrine and Kevin's party was well underway. They had a comfortable two-story home a short distance out into the county. Kevin had a little money from an inheritance and the couple had invested in a basement playground for adult perverts.

When Brad identified it as such, Kevin had laughed and written "Perverted Playground" on a slip of paper for future reference. He was going to burn that into a wooden sign to mount over the entrance he said.

There was something for everyone down here. Among other things, Brad found some bondage gear...a few whips he didn'teven want to touch...and some manacles mounted high on the wall. There was a huge assortment of dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators for the ladies' amusement, a "glory hole" for any women who wanted to hide and suck off anonymous cocks, and a table laden with lubricants, massage oils, and condoms, plus an assortment of Viagra and Cialis tabs.

When she'd called to invite them, Corrine told Brad to plan on beingup all night. She'd chuckled for the half count it took for Brad to catch the double entendre. Brad saw she'd meant every word she said...and in every sense.

"Brad, honey," Ashley said slowly, "are you okay for a while?"

She'd watched patiently while Brad took redheaded Anita doggy style. She'd even kneeled near the end and massaged Brad's balls so he would get a special kick when he shot his cum inside the woman. He'd thanked her with a teasing, tongue-dueling kiss that heated Ashley's insides.

"Oh...for a while anyway," he replied. "What's up?"

"Come with me?" she asked hesitantly. He nodded and took her hand.

"So what's this?" he asked when they reached a corner of the basement he hadn't explored earlier. "Ahhhhhhh, okay..." he said, before Ashley could explain.

There were two machines sitting on low platforms with heavy-duty power cables leading to shielded outlets on the wall behind them. The machines looked for all the world like a couple of small barrels someone had covered with some padding, with a vinyl overlaying that. In the approximate center was a raised section, something like a padded hump. A small table a few feet away had control devices for each barrel and a variety of dildos obviously intended to be fixed on the top surface of the thing.

Brad eyed his wife for a long moment. "You want to ride one of these?" he asked needlessly. Ashley grinned brightly.

"Well...mount up," Brad told her. "Hey, what am I here for?" he asked while Ashley mounted the sex machine by throwing her leg over and sitting gingerly behind the hump.

"You're in charge," Ashley said simply. "Pick me out a dildo, sugar." Brad shrugged and stepped to the table.

He found one, a translucent purple in color, that was pretty thick and about five inches long. There weren't any that were longer, a couple that were thicker, and a lot that were slimmer. A few were downright skinny and relatively short. They looked like...

As understanding came to him, he walked over to examine the hump just in front of Ashley's already dripping pussy. His revelation had been correct. There were places to connecttwo dildos on the hump. Ashley could be double penetrated by the sex machine if she wanted. She looked at him with big eyes.

Brad snorted at the obscene anticipation in his wife's eyes. "Well? Are you lubed up?"

"Yes, dear," Ashley said in a small voice. She wasn't as completely confident about this as she pretended. "I'm ready," she added.

Brad fixed the thick, five-inch dildo in the front bracket. Bringing one of the shorter, more flexible skinny ones from the table, he fastened it in the rear bracket.

"Okay?" Brad asked. Ashley nodded and scooted forward on her knees. While Brad watched, she eased herself down on the two dildos. She wriggled around a bit to settle the plastic phalluses inside her. Plugged front and rear, she was soon ready. Leaning forward and bracing herself on extended hands, she looked up at her husband.

"Fuck me, big guy," she said excitedly.

Brad turned the machine on and watched his wife's eyes widen just at the machine's internal motor vibration. He turned the rheostat control slightly and the two dildos began pumping slowly in and out of Ashley's body. When she adjusted to that, he turned the dial a little more and watched the machine speed up.

Ashley was soon gasping and moaning at the sensations coming at her from ass and cunt. The two "cocks" began to churn quicker when Brad adjusted the setting a tad more to the right. Without warning, Ashley began quivering her way through her first orgasm. It had come much faster than she'd thought it would. She pulled off the dildos for a long moment to let her body relax slightly, then skewered herself again on the unfeeling plastic dongs.

She came again only moments later. Brad had found a switch to change the thrusting devices from "Alternate" to "Simultaneous." Experimenting, he threw it to the simultaneous setting and Ashley shrieked. Both dildos were now slamming into her at the same time instead of one at a time. The rear one had skipped a beat, then resumed when the engine cycle thrust the front one up into her pussy. The change had been enough to set her off.

She got off twice more in quick succession...great, shuddering climaxes that left her sweating and laboring as the machine pounded into her. Brad tried to coax her off the device but she wouldn't let him pull her away. She might not have even understood what he was saying, but she shook her head violently when he tried to talk to her.

Twenty-five minutes, and a handful of orgasms later, Ashley tried to lift her ass high enough to get off. Her feeble attempt was too little and Brad didn't notice. It was another two pounding climaxes later before Brad saw she was crying out from pain, not pleasure. He slapped the kill button to stop the machine in mid-stroke and rushed to his wife to help her stand.

She was wobbly, trembling all over and sobbing.

"I want to go home," she whimpered.

"We're going, baby," Brad assured her. He was supporting more of her weight than her legs were as they climbed the stairs to the ground floor. When he had her dressed enough to be legal, he helped her stagger to the car.

"It hurt me," she complained on the way home. "I don't like that thing..."

Brad poured the exhausted Ashley into bed after a quick shower. She fell asleep immediately and slept until the following afternoon.

She swore she'd never do that again. Brad didn't believe her. The lure of the earthquake level orgasms would be too much for her to pass up. However, when she had a chance a few weeks later to ride a different version of the same device, she refused out of hand.

Brad was encouraged. For the first time, Ashley was refusing sex, albeit of a particular kind, because she understood the consequences were too severe for her. The thrill in it was gone. It might be a good sign. He hoped it was. He prayed it was.

Chapter 11

First Of August—

"So...you don't think Viagra and Cialis and stuff like that has changed swinging?" Brad asked. Raul spread his hands, palm up, to show his ambivalence on the subject.

"I don't know..." he said after a moment. "I've never tried it..."

"How come?" Brad inquired. "Hell, man...if you'd taken a little blue pill ten minutes ago, you'd be making that big-boobed Nannette over there have one of her screaming fits instead of talking to me, now wouldn't you?"

Raul shifted uneasily. He would indeed like to be stuffing his dick into Nannette's pussy.

"Well..." he said slowly, "I don't think Irma would care for that too much, ya know?"

"Excuse me?" Brad asked.

"Oh, Irma is kinda used to me having sex with a woman right at the start and then coasting for the rest of the evening until she's done."

"Oh really?" Brad said. It wasn't a question.

Raul nodded. "I guess it's just more comfortable for her that way," he explained.

"So...while Irma takes the opportunity to make her way through most of the men here, you're watching and waiting on her to finish so you can take her home...is that about right?"

Raul nodded, caught himself, and shot a glance into the next room where he knew his wife was. He couldn't see her, but he could hear her laughter.

"Well, you see," Raul said, "actually, I can't really...ahhhhhh, do too much after two...three times," he admitted.

"Uh huh. Well...tell ya what," Brad said, "I believe in all the team members having the same number of at bats...I don't think it's real fair for one player to have to obey the rules the others won't."

He studiously ignored Raul for a long moment. They were naked and sitting side-by-side, but well separated, on the couch watching the festivities go on around them. Neither had any interest in members of the same sex, but they were accustomed to accidental touches and didn't worry about them. Sitting practically in each other's lap though...that was out of bounds and they kept their distance. Brad reached for the bowl on the end table next to him.

"Hey, Raul," he said quietly. "You don't have any heart problems or anything, right? Good. Listen...why don't you take this vitamin tablet I have here...it's guaranteed to cure what ails ya and it'll make ya feel like a new man," he promised.

Ten minutes later, Raul was surprised when he looked down into his lap to find a fine-looking hard on staring back at him.Twelve minutes later, Nannette was beginning to huff and puff, on her way to another of her patented screaming climaxes.

"Yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwww," crowed Raul.

Brad watched a mystified Irma pad back into the living room to watch her husband ride the busty woman. She frowned slightly.

Raul caught sight of her from the corner of his eye. "Hey, woman," he called out, "live with it!"

Brad grinned. Another convert to the government approved policy of equal opportunity. Whistling, he got off the couch to search the house for a new encounter.

# #

Second Week in August—

Brad was breathing heavily and his pulse rate was well into the aerobic range...and had been for some time. This wasn't easy.

"Two more," Kim cautioned. "Just two and then..."

"Iknow," Brad panted. "I'm keeping count," he said. He threw two more strokes into Danielle's hot, wet cunt. Pulling out, he lurched to the other end of the line to guide himself into Kim. He began thrusting deep into her while she whipped her ass around in tiny circles.

The three women had come up to Brad when the evening began to drag a little and proposed a little game...a stamina game they called it. Kim, Jessie, and Danielle wanted to kneel on a couch and bend over to rest their heads on the back of the sofa while Brad pounded fifteen strokes apiece into them on a rotating basis. Brad would win if he held off cumming until all three women got off. When one of the three was fucked to an orgasm, she was out of the game and had to watch.

"Fourteen...fifteen," Brad rasped out. He dipped to pull out of Kim...pausing when the woman stiffened, dropped her head between her arms as if looking beneath her, and shuddered quietly.

"Gotcha!" Brad said emphatically and shuffled sideways until he was lined up with Jessie's lovely behind. Kim was out of the game and he was just getting warmed up. One down and two to go.

Jessie liked being spanked, with or without a cock actually being inside her. As he drove his cock into the depths of her cunt, Brad slapped lightly at her right butt cheek. Jessie whinnied and bucked beneath Brad's hands.

Ashley sat in an easy chair against a side wall and watched the action. She'd enjoyed a good solid fuck with Kim's husband a while ago, but she hadn't hooked up with anyone else since. She experimented with one of the hostesses new butterfly vibrators for a while and got a nice little orgasm but nothing earth shattering.

She wondered how long Brad would be. She figured he'd probably win the competition...she knew what her husband could do. Before they'd begun swinging, she'd had him all to herself and he'd kept her screaming her way through one climax after another pretty much all weekend long. She remembered the days when they would rent a DVD from Fred's and lie spooning on the couch while they watched the movie. Those were good days, she thought...really good days.