Across That Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle stiffened, straightening her back and rearing back into Brad while he kneaded her big titties. Her eyes rolled up in her head and collapsed dramatically on the surface of the couch.

Cheers and clapping broke out from all corners of the room as onlookers gave their compliments to the winner. Panting, Brad raised his arms over his head and clasped his hand in a boxer's celebration. Then he let gravity pull him down to the sofa.

"Hey, what do I win anyway?" he asked, not really expecting an answer.

"You come down here and stretch out, sugar," Kim told him. She had slipped from the couch to the floor just in front and was beckoning Brad to join her. "The girls and me are gonna give you your prize right now," she promised seductively. Jessie and Danielle took him by the wrists and helped him off the couch and down to the carpet. Grinning, Jessie took his cock in her mouth and Danielle began washing his scrotum with her tongue. Kim started out by giving the man a few deep kisses while she played with his nipples.

Someone called for a stopwatch to see how long he could last, but nobody had one. When he came, Brad complimented the girls by saying time had stood still anyway...what was the point?

# #

Third Week in August—

"Would you look at that?"

"My God, I never thought I'd ever see that."

The hushed comments came from every corner as they watched the man and two women in the middle of the floor. Brad Rogers was laying flat on the carpeted floor. The older of the two women was squatting on his face and the younger was riding his cock. Both were quickly working themselves up to a steaming climax using the body of the man beneath them.

"What's going on?" a newcomer asked.

"It's Phyllis and Nina," explained the short, balding man. "They're having sex with Brad...together!" he said.

"I'll be damned," the other exclaimed. "I heard they swore they'd never do sex an FMF together." His comment was met with shrugs all around.

"They're doin' it," was the only reply.

Phyllis and Nina were mother and daughter. Nina's parents were long-time swingers who'd begun to expand their partying when Nina left for college. Two years later...last summer...Nina took her new boyfriend to a swing club and ran into her naked mother and father coming out of a room reserved for group encounters. Onlookers said the screams were about even as far as volume and intensity, but the bellows emitted by Nina's dad overwhelmed both of the women.

No one knew who won the race that began with the screaming. All three turned away from each other and scampered off in whatever direction they found themselves facing in an effort to get away. Insiders said it was a month and a half before mother, father, and daughter were in the same room with each other again, even in their own home.

No one really knew what had happened with the boyfriend. Word was he saw Phyllis first as she came out of the room naked and wet with her own and any number of men's fluids. The sight so unnerved him, he apparently slinked away and out a side door before he was stricken blind or something. It was certain Nina never heard from him again. She'd tried to track him down, but his roommate said he'd withdrawn from college and moved out of state. He hadn't said where he was going.

Eventually, an agreement was worked out all of the adults could live with. None of them wanted to stop swinging, but Nina's dad flatly refused to be anywhere near a party or club if his daughter might be there and participating. Phyllis was more flexible. Mothers generally were more comfortable with their daughters' sexuality. However willing Phyllis was to admit Nina was a woman and entitled to her pleasures, she and Nina agreed never to have sex with each other in any way, even accidentally...until now.

Nina began moving more urgently and panting out little grunts that rose in passion as she neared her orgasm. Under Phyllis's pussy, Brad redoubled his attack on the mother's clit, lashing it hard with broad sweeps of his tongue. His hands had captured her swinging titties and he was busy twirling her nipples between thumb and forefinger. He stabbed his tongue as deep as he could into Phyllis's cunt, pressing his nose and mouth against her pussy.

Phyllis began to whimper and started loosing control of her body. Brad braced a hand under her upper right thigh so she wouldn't collapse on his face and smother him. A few seconds more and both women climaxed within seconds of each other. They groaned aloud and collapsed to lay beside Brad.

"Okay!" Brad said, breaking the silence. "Switch! Time's a' wastin' ladies," he told them. Obediently, Phyllis crawled down to Brad's lower body and threw a leg over his hips. She inserted Brad's still hard cock inside her saliva and pussy fluid streaked pussy. Nina positioned her sopping cunt over Brad's face and lowered herself to Brad's eager tongue. This time, Nina was facing her mother. She leaned over to capture one of Phyllis's nipples between her lips. Phyllis moaned, but didn't stop her daughter.

"Damn!" someone said, softly. "How'd he get them to..."

"Don't know," a man muttered. "Wish I did..." he added in an undertone.

Ashley sat cross-legged on the floor beside the loveseat. She'd been watching the floorshow since it began, but she had no more of an idea how Brad had persuaded the mother and daughter team to agree to sex with him than the other watchers did.

Ashley sighed, wondering when Brad would be ready to leave. After letting Gene have sex with her in the back room and giving Marty a hand job as they stood chatting in the kitchen, Ashley had found she had no desire to find another man this evening.

She watched as Nina lifted her head to begin a high-pitched keening that generally announced one of her better orgasms. Ashley knew well the feel of Brad's tongue as it teased her clitoris out from beneath the little bit of flesh that hid and protected it. She sighed, wishing Nina and Phyllis would get tired or something so she could get Brad and go home. She needed his hands stroking her body, his tongue searching for hers as they kissed, and his strong hard on probing deep inside her.

# #

End of August—

"Brad, honey..." Ashley said hesitantly, "you know we don't have to go outevery weekend, right? No one really does that. We could just stay home this weekend and spend time together."

"Baby, baby, baby," Brad replied cheerfully, "you don't have any idea what's happening this weekend.Guess what! Aaron told me he and Sally have laid down enough mattresses to cover the whole floor in their family room downstairs. He says they're going for the Guinness record for puppy piles.

"You don't want to miss that, sweetheart," Brad told his reluctant wife. "All those naked bodies squirming around on top of one 'nother and cumming all over the place. You really mean to tell me you don't want to get right in the middle so three-four guys and gals can be working on you all at once?"

"All right, Bradley," Ashley sighed. "But let's plan for next weekend to be just for us, okay?"

# #

Friday, First Week of September—

The Green Door was jumping tonight. Brad stood watching a woman surrounded by a dozen men, most of them playing with their cocks while they waited their turn at the woman spread out on the mat on the floor. She had a cock in her pussy and another one in her mouth. Those orifices had been filled with one penis or another for the last half hour and the woman showed no sign of wanting to stop yet.

As he watched, another man got down on the pallet and pushed the man fucking the woman onto his side. Inclined to get angry at first, the guy subsided when he saw the other man only wanted to worm his way under the moaning female. When he got there, the intruder poked around for a second, then managed to guide his cock up into her ass hole. Gentleness was evidently not needed or expected. He slid nearly the full length of his cock into her nether hole and then yanked himself out again.

The man who'd been on top impatiently mounted the woman and shoved his cock back inside her cunt. There he resumed slamming his prick as hard as he could into the helpless female. The man in her mouth came suddenly, jerking and shuddering as he spilled his cum between and over her lips. Before he'd finished a short black man had shouldered him out of the way and taken his place.

Brad was startled when a bare breast brushed his back and a pair of hands captured his upper arm. "Hey, honey," he greeted his wife. He turned back to the pornographic display on the big mat.

"Would you ever do something like that?" he asked Ashley, gesturing at the gangbang still in progress. Ashley glanced at the scene and quickly away.

"No," she said without hesitation, "I'd never do that...I don't really know how anyone can."

Bradley peered into her eyes, studying what he found there by the dim light in the club. He nodded.

"Good," he said succinctly. "I couldn't have any respect for a woman who'd let this be done to her," he explained.

"Hey! Darlene!" he called, seeing a woman pass behind Ashley. "How've you been," he asked enthusiastically. "Haven't seen you in a month o' Sundays, you sexy witch, you."

"Baby, I've been here and there...mostly there. How're y'all doin' tonight?"

"Fine...fine...can't complain...well, I didn't know I had anything to complain about 'til I saw you and figured out what I been missing," Brad joked.

"Awwwww, ain't that sweet?" Darlene remarked. "It's pure bull shit, but it's sweet, isn't it, Ashley?" They laughed.

After a while, Darlene begged Ashley to lend her Brad for a quickie back at her table and Ashley shooed them both away. She looked after the rapidly disappearing pair, wishing the invitation had been for both of them.

Turning away, Ashley fended off two of the more offensive single men here tonight in route to the bar where she sat primly, though still naked, on one of the barstools at the end of the bar. The blowjob she'd given Nancy's husband was enough for tonight. He hadn't tasted very good...not like Brad at all.

# #

Saturday, First Week of September—

It was a pre-Halloween party. Everyone coming to the Caesar's Lounge was expected to dress up in a costume. Because they expected their patrons would have to dress respectably for the trip too and from the club, they set up a tent next to one of the exit/entrances and made it an impromptu dressing room.

"How!" Brad said, greeting his wife as she exited the dressing room and made her way onto the floor. "And I do meanhow!" Brad added as he watched his wife walk across the floor to his side. Ashley giggled.

She was Cleopatra tonight, dressed in a flowing white dress that was nothing more than two slender strips of cloth folded in the middle and a hole cut out for her head. Held together by a gold chain at her waist, the garment gaped open several inches down the side from her shoulders to the "gold" sandals she wore on her feet. The headdress and heavy "Egyptian" makeup made her look exotic, intensely erotic, and imminently fuckable in Brad's humble opinion.

He was dressed as an American Indian...or what Hollywood thought was an Indian anyway. Bare-chested, Brad had a length of rawhide tied around his waist to which had been sown a breechclout that hung down eighteen inches in front and back. Knee high rawhide moccasins and a one-feather headdress completed his costume...what there was of it. The breechclout was already failing in its mission. His cock hadn't been completely soft since they'd started out this evening, and it was now rising fast. As it did, it pushed out the soft leather of the breechclout horizontally.

"You might as well just wear that sideways," Ashley said dryly, trying to stifle her chuckles.

"You can say that again," a woman's voice remarked.

They turned to see Allison striding sensuously toward them. Allison had an uncanny resemblance anyway to the girl in the beginning scenes of the movie "The Mummy" who glided so seductively across the screen at the very beginning. With a face as youthful as the actress's, but hips not quite so wide, Allison was a natural for a costume just like the one that girl had worn. The black wig Allison wore was just about the same style as Ashley's. It framed her young, heart-shaped face beautifully.

Her costume was more risqué than the one in the movie. Allison's nipples protruded through gaps in the fishnet, already erect and ready for a man's or woman's lips. The tiny patch of opaque fabric at her crotch was barely enough to conceal her slit, and it wouldn't be doing that for long.

"Hi, Allison," Ashley said, with a noticeable lack of enthusiasm.

"Ashley..." the woman replied. Her eyes were on Brad's even harder cock. It had grown the moment Brad caught sight of her. She reached beneath the leather and took it in her hands as if to weigh and measure it. Evidently, she found it to be within her standards.

"Hey, lover," Allison said softly, "you ever done a mummy?"

They waved goodbye and left Ashley standing alone. She regretted she and Brad had changed their club rules. Now...they no longer had to stay with each other as a couple...so long as they went home together. Brad was as free to roam as Ashley was.

A man came by with a pretty Hispanic girl a few seconds later, and Ashley joined them. She could only stroke and caress them to help them to an orgasm a while later though. Her heart wasn't in it.

# #

Friday, Second Week of September—

"Hey! Brad, honey," Penny squealed happily when he and Ashley strode into the party room.

"Brad!"

"Bradley, sugar,"

"Brad Rogers, don't you dare forget we have a date tonight."

The calls came from all over the room. Brad waved genially, nodded, or smiled at each woman who called his name. Seconds later, he was surrounded by scantily clad, or already naked women. Kissing Ashley bye for the moment, he was hauled over to the closet and stripped naked by the assembled women.

He was made the "bottle" in a game of spin the bottle. With his eyes closed, he was spun around by the women and then told to stop. Since his tumescent cock was pointed at Samantha when he stopped, she was his first fuck at the house party. He had to spin around twice more to determine the first two runners-up were so they could plan their evenings.

Samantha and Brad adjourned to the futon in the corner and the woman's heated cries soon filled that part of the room.

Ashley wandered through the kitchen and back around. She hadn't yet shed any clothes. Gaylon Richards exchanged kisses with her and fondled her breasts, but he didn't see any warmth in her eyes so he backed off. Taylor Ross went a little further and asked for a hand job, but she was so lethargic, he found an excuse to end it while he was still hard.

When Kenny Thompson began chatting with her, she complained about stomach cramps and he smiled understandingly. He told her to take care and get a little rest before spying someone in the living room he had to talk to.

# #

Saturday, Second Week of September—

It had taken all his persuasiveness to get Ashley out of the house. He'd had to promise her dinner at a nice restaurant...in regular clothes, as she put it...and a short evening at Bret and Sarah's "housewarming" party. This was their first time hosting a swinger's party and they'd specifically invited Brad and his lovely wife.

The steak Brad had was fine and he chatted happily through the meal, mostly about the men and women in the restaurant. He teased Ashley, asking her which of them she'd most like to hook up with at the Green Door or Knothole next weekend. He made his choices, selecting a tall, slinky blonde who kept making eye contact with him. Her date didn't seem to be aware of her fascination with Brad, but Brad thought Ashley could convince the guy to come around at the clubs. She could get any man she wanted, he told her.

Ashley was unusually quiet tonight. She didn't seem to appreciate the game.

Bret and Sarah lived in a new development on the north side of town. They were, in fact, the first family to have moved in on their block so there was plenty of open parking. Brad and Ashley were far from the first to get here though; they had to park in front of a partially finished house down the street and walk to Bret and Sarah's home.

It was a slow walk. Ashley wanted to talk every step of the way and she kept stopping to explain something to Brad. Finally taking her arm, Brad led the way at a brisker pace.

Abruptly, Ashley stopped in her tracks and stood silent in the middle of the street. She collapsed, falling like a puppet whose strings were cut. She lay there crying uncontrollably, not caring who saw her or what they thought.

Brad was at her side instantly, pulling her up to hold her in his arms protectively. "It's all right, darling," he whispered in her ear, "You're okay...I'm here," he said.

"I don'twant anyone...I don't want to be touched by anyone...I don't want totouch anyone," she sobbed. "I just wantyou...and I want you to just be withme."

Brad held her for a moment before gently turning her face up to his.

"Ash, baby..." he said harshly, "it's got to be one way or the other...two choices...either we get ourselves together and we go in there with those swingers and party our asses off, or we never, ever come this way again, honey.

"One lifestyle or the other, Ash...it's your decision...but it's got to be final."

Ashley didn't hesitate. "I want my husband back," she whispered.

Brad's arms tightened around her as he hugged her to his chest. "Welcome home, darling," he said softly.

Chapter 12

Indian summer was just about over. From here on, the days were going to turn progressively colder and rainier. The backyard was warm in the glow of the sun, but when the shadows began to lengthen, it would be too cool for the shirtsleeves Brad wore this evening.

He was keeping an eye on his daughters and three of the neighborhood kids as they laughed and played in the grassy backyard. Brad couldn't get over how quickly Cindy and Cathy were growing up. They weren't toddlers any more; their legs had grown so long they looked like colts racing from one corner of the yard to the other. He shook his head in disbelief they had so much energy left over at the end of the day to be playing this hard. He couldn't rememberever having that much.

When he heard the car pull into the driveway, he reached pulled a wine cooler out of the bucket of ice on the patio table and twisted the cap off. When Ashley came through the kitchen and opened the big sliding door leading out here, she took the cooler from him gratefully.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she sighed. "That really hits the spot...thanks honey," she said. She stepped close to Brad and lifted her face for a kiss. The kids rounded a corner that had hidden Ashley from them. Her daughters, and one little girl from across the street who considered Ashley her Aunt, ran to engulf Ashley with hugs and kisses.

When the greetings were over and the children sent back out into the sunny part of the yard, Ashley sighed again, kicked her high heels off, and stretched out on a lounger.

"Chicken and corn-on-the-cob's on the barbeque, tater salad's in the fridge and I got some baked beans simmering on the stove," Brad announced. We should be eating in about half an hour...I think Ronnie's going to be joining us but I'm not certain." Ronnie...Veronica...from across the street was a frequent visitor and Ashley's "niece."