Across That Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Brad yelped and lifted his ass away from the attack. His cock broke the surface, followed by his groin and hips.

"Thanks," Glenna quipped...and did what she could to swallow Brad's cock whole.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!"

Brad groaned and almost yanked his hips back down, away from the new assault. Just in time, he stopped. His sub-conscious told him she'd drown if he pulled away from her and dragged Glenna's face under water. It didn't occur to him she would let go if that happened...she surely showed no signs of being willing to do that.

"Sorry, old bean..." Dean said with a horrible rendition of a British accent, "should have warned you Glenna has quite an oral fixation, what?"

Ashley groaned. Brad joined in, but that was because Glenna was trying also...and her attempt resulted in a unique stimulation to the head of Brad's cock.

"It wasn'tthat bad," Dean said in a wounded tone. "Come on..."

Ashley said something but Brad's entire attention was focused on the end of his cock as Glenna's throat massaged it. Her head rose slowly...up a few inches, then she dropped it again, much faster than she'd pulled off his cock. Brad moaned again. His feet slipped on the bottom of the Jacuzzi and he had to scramble for purchase. Three minutes of Glenna's deep throating technique and Brad's cock was steel hard.

"There," Glenna said with satisfaction when she finally lifted her head and inspected the result of her efforts. She grinned up at Brad and pulled his head down for a long kiss. He was certain her tongue penetrated far down into his own throat before it came back up to begin dueling with his. Oral fixation indeed.

Brad looked over to see Ashley just ending a more chaste kiss than he'd gotten from Glenna. He could see her hand was below the surface of the water. He couldn't see what the hand was doing in all the bubbles, but he knew his wife was slowly masturbating Glenna's husband.

"Come on, lover," Glenna cooed in his ear. "Time to lose that cherry," she said, grinning.

After she rolled a condom on Brad's cock, she turned away from him and bent over the side of the Jacuzzi. Pushing her ass up into the air as high as she could, she wiggled it from side to side and then threw it around in a little circle.

"Come on, Bradley, sugar," Glenna purred. "Momma needs that big hose of yours shoved deep in there so you can put my fire out," she said vulgarly. Reaching behind her, she grabbed Brad's wrist and tugged him closer.

Brad had automatically risen when she did; he was standing on the floor of the Jacuzzi only a few inches behind the round globes of Glenna's ass. When she brought him nearer and deposited his hand on her hip, he moved forward and instinctively bent his knees to adjust his position. He was ready...and then he hesitated.

Unsure, he looked at Ashley as she sat watching...and pumping Dean Hartford's prick up and down where Brad couldn't see her do it. He looked down at Glenna's beautiful ass. Glenna's hands sought for him beneath her. Finding his cock, she set it between her outer lips and waited for him to push forward.

Brad didn't know what to do. He loved Ashley more than anything...this was wrong. He knew it was.

Suddenly Ashley's body was beside him, her newly shaved pubes naked for all to see. Her boobs swayed provocatively, brushing against his shoulder as she leaned close to him.

"Brad, honey," she said quietly, "Glenna loves big, hard cocks like yours. Someday she'll want you to cram it up her ass and she'll want you to slam her hard and fast until you shoot off inside her butt like a geyser goin' off. She wants your cock in her pussy tonight, darling. She wants it bad and she wants it now, baby."

Brad didn't move. He looked down to where his cock head barely penetrated Glenna's smooth pussy lips. He couldn't push forward. His hard on began to melt.

"Take the bitch," Ashley hissed. "Shove your cock up that sloppy wet cunt and make her happy, Brad," she urged. She watched for a long moment. Brad made hesitant moves, his hands caressed Glenna's ass cheeks, but he couldn't quite do it.

"Hey!" Glenna protested in a muffled voice. Her chin was tucked into her chest to get a view of Brad's cock as it rested just inside her outer labia.

"As the owner of thatsloppy wet cunt, let me say, we gotta get a move on here," she announced. "I'm getting dizzy and a Jacuzzi isn't a good place for a dizzy fucking blonde, y'all know what I mean?"

Brad looked down to see Glenna's asshole pucker and then relax. He began chuckling and then couldn't stop.

"Dizzy fucking blonde," he repeated. He roared. It was suddenly the funniest joke he'd ever heard. "Sloppy wet cunt, huh?" He chuckled.

"Okay," he said, when he could control his breathing again. "Well, let's see just how wet it really is," he remarked.

He began moving his hips forward, driving his penis deeper inside Glenna's labia. His cock parted her inner lips and pushed harder. In seconds, his cock was engulfed by Glenna's hot vagina. He felt like his prick was being held in a tight velvet sleeve. When she squeezed, he growled deep in his chest.

He never knew when Ashley sat back down to watch Brad fuck another woman for the first time since they'd met. If he'd looked, he would have seen a trace of confusion on her face.

It was confusing. Ashley had lived with the knowledge she knew how to share her husband with another woman...she'd already done it, in fact. But...somehow...this was different. It was unsettling.

She leaned back against Dean Hartford. Her left hand reached mechanically for his cock and she resumed jacking off her old girlfriend's husband. She'd warned him and Glenna both. She wasn't going to fuck tonight. There wasn't going to be anything to set Brad off and send him running out of the club tonight. She'd hold off and wait for another night. It wasn't fair to leave Dean hanging though. The masturbation was a compromise, one not at all favorable to Glenna's husband, but Dean had agreed, so he was stuck.

Brad's seven inches...plus a smidgeon, Ashley always reminded him...was plunging its full length in and out of Glenna. She enthusiastically rammed herself back at him, impaling herself on his cock even as he slammed forward into her. She loved it. She told him so in words as obscene as she could make them.

He began to thrust forward into the compliant woman. She didn't care how rough he plowed his cock into her. In moments, they were both caught up in a crazy, hard rhythm that soon had them both breathing hard. Glenna's ribald play-by-play commentary was cut off for the time being. She had no breath to spare. The mindless fucking continued for a while but it couldn't last.

"Glenna!" Brad gasped, "I..."

"Go ahead," she panted, "I'll cum when I feel you..."

Brad could feel the thick liquid begin to rise in his groin. He tried to hold it back, but it was a hot magma flow that couldn't be denied. It rose higher. Straining to pinch it off, Brad groaned huskily. The muscles in his abdomen were almost cramping as he struggled to keep stabbing his cock deeper and faster into Glenna's cunt.

Abruptly, there was no more resisting. Hot cum boiled up and splashed over Glenna's cervix and vagina walls. She thrust her head back and let out a short scream that startled Brad. Dean only smiled. He knew his wife.

Brad plunged forward again, and another gob of cum squirted the length of his cock and spewed out into Glenna's cunt. She groaned, feeling every drop as it jetted into her.

He jammed his cock deep inside and a third hot stream of sperm-laden fluid erupted inside her. Brad felt his balls constricting, a final flooding feeling in his abdomen and the last of his milky-white cum spurted into Glenna's body.

Reeling, he almost fell in the foaming water, then regained his balance. Moaning shortly, he dipped his knees to pull out of Glenna's pussy. He sat down beside Glenna. She fell slackly into the water and leaned her head against his shoulder while she recovered.

"Damn..." she said finally, "that was pretty darned good for a rookie," she joked.

Brad chuckled, pleased with her compliment and grateful for her sense of humor. It had made things easier tonight.

He went further...if she hadn't been who she was, the last few minutes wouldn't have happened and he wouldn't have much of a future with Ashley. His failure here at the club would have probably spelled the end of their marriage. She wouldn't have been able to get past it.

Thinking of Ashley, he glanced over to see her trading kisses with Dean. Her hand was no longer hidden in the froth of the Jacuzzi, but he knew that was because she'd already finished jacking Dean off. It bothered Brad, but he suppressed the resentment. This was the way things were going to be from now on.

"Damn, Ashley..." Glenna exclaimed. Her fingers had begun exploring again. She'd found Brad's cock and found it still more than half hard. Just her touching it made it noticeably lengthen and harden. "You been keeping something from us, girlfriend," Glenna remarked.

"Come here, sugar," Glenna told Brad. "Let me see what you canreally do..."

When the evening was done, Brad had had sex with Glenna four times and she begged off when Brad would have done her again. She was exhausted, but happy. Dean had wandered off part way through the third time and Ashley never did find out where he'd gone.

It wasn't like it mattered to Ashley; Dean had only been a manikin along to provide some interesting conversation and a male figure to balance out the real players in the scene. The important parts had been played by Glenna and Brad. For once, Ashley hadn't really wanted the thrill of having sex with someone new. She'd just wanted Brad to be with a woman he could be comfortable with.

Ashley had known Glenna would be a great choice for Brad's first club experience. She just hadn't knownhow great a choice it was. Actually, Ashley wasn't sure she liked howwell those two had managed to connect. She let the unsettling thought fade. It wasn't important.

Chapter 10

Early June—

The club wasn't very active tonight, but Brad knew it would start jumping later. He and Ashley had come early, chiefly because his parents had come early to pick up the girls for a weekend with them. With nothing to do at home, and the itch eating away at them, they'd decided to come see what was happening even before the sun went down.

They'd only held off a couple of weeks after their first trip to the Green Door. They'd come here twice in April and had great luck finding attractive couples with which to do full swaps. Brad still raved about one of the women...a volcanically hot Hispanic woman who milked him of every drop of semen he could produce over a four-hour period on one Saturday night. Ashley hadn't gotten along with the woman's husband quite as well, but she had no complaints.

"Damn," Brad said explosively. He'd just caught sight of a woman coming in the front entrance dressed...or undressed...very scantily. "What in the name of God does she think she's doing?" Brad asked incredulously. "Shit, she should never get out in public in anything less than a tent...what the heck is she doing in that outfit?"

The woman was on the far side of forty and...round. Her waist had long since disappeared and the general impression a viewer had was of a woman whose drooping breasts merged almost seamlessly into a ballooning belly and flabby lower body. Brad had to turn away.

"Brad..." Ashley said reprovingly, "she's just expressing her sexuality, ya know? You shouldn't laugh at her. She's people too."

Brad snorted. "Couldn't sheexpress her sexuality in a gym or something?" he said derisively. "Good God, Ashley...how could a man get it up to do her? I don't see why she's even here. Who's going to want to hook up with her?"

"Not everyone is a Barbie doll," Ashley told her husband. She was visibly annoyed. "And not every man is Ken, either," she finished.

Brad shrugged. He had never considered himself as handsome, and he didn't now.

"Not everyone is a blimp, either," he said.

"So, if I get fat someday, you're not going to love me," Ashley persisted.

For the first time Brad saw Ashley was taking this more seriously than he'd intended. So...he did too.

"I'll never have to wonder about that," he said sincerely. "You'll never let yourself go that bad and you know it."

Ashley irritably shifted in her chair. Her husband was right, at least in that respect.

"So...you wouldn't love me if I was fat?" she demanded.

Brad looked at her, wondering why this was such an issue. Ashley hadn't been a fat little girl and none of the pictures of her in her photo albums showed the slightest problem with obesity in her family at all. Even so, he chose his words carefully.

"If you...someday in an unimaginable future...if you lose enough respect for yourself that you getthat sloppy fat...so bad you have to waddle from room to room, maybe...then yes, I will probably lose respect for you too...and that might well be the beginning of losing my love for you," he said slowly. "If I'd married a woman with a genetic problem of some sort that made her more...substantial...than other women, that's a totally different matter," he added.

"And no...I don't think I'm being shallow," Brad continued. "It's a matter of self-respect and staying healthy. You and I work out to keep from gaining too much unhealthy flab so we'll be there for the kids later on. I don't see the problem, Ash. If someone had told that woman twenty years ago she should get out and jog instead of stuffing her face, she'd be a lot better off...and she'd live longer."

Ashley couldn't find and argument to counter her husband's commentary. She filed the information away though. Brad didn't like fat women and wouldn't make the effort toget it up for sexual encounters with them. It was a thing she needed to know, no matter how resentful she felt about it. Her second husband hadn't been so picky. For the first time, Ashley began to wonder what she'd gotten herself into.

"Nowthere's a woman and a half," Brad said enthusiastically, not noticing his wife's introspective moment. "Whew!"

The short Eurasian woman with a bold, impudent expression all across her features seemed too full of energy for her small body. Shebounced, rather than walked, from door to the bar and then to tables from where friends were hailing her. Her reasonably attractive face was animated when she smiled, and she apparently smiled constantly.

Her husband, predictably, was at least six feet, four inches, tall. He seemed almost to be stooping when he came up behind her to stroke a shoulder. He wore a beard on his chin; perhaps he called it a short goatee or something.

Brad was on his feet in a second and making his way past the couple to the bar for a refill on his diet coke. He grinned at the pair and said hello before passing them by. Brad's muscular upper body and slim waist attracted any number of women...and the Eurasian bombshell was no exception.

Ashley watched as the small woman turned on her heel to watch Brad walk by. Without glancing at her man, she followed Brad up to the bar and stepped up behind him. Lifting his arm, she inserted herself practically under his elbow and threw an arm around his waist. She laughed up at him when Brad looked down to see what was happening.

"Hi honey," Brad said to Ashley when he came back to their table, arm-in-arm with the woman. "Look who followed me home," he added.

"Kitty," as she introduced herself, never left Brad and Ashley the rest of the evening. It was the first time Brad had chosen their sex partners for the night instead of Ashley.

Therewas a minor crisis that had to be ironed out first though. Brad and Ashley adjourned for a quick five-minute summit conference because Kitty's husband didn't want to participate in any sex himself. He got off just watching his wife having sex with other men...and women. Kitty was enthusiastically bisexual.

Brad and Ashley decided the other couplewas still a couple, even if he only wanted to jack off watching Kitty in action. Their rule wouldn't be violated if they had sex with just Kitty, though she technically was a "single" woman in the club. Ashley remarked it might happen some time with a single male in the same circumstances. Brad told her it was unlikely. He really had no intention of having sex with her while another man was doing the same.

He asked Ashley to make absolutely certain this was okay before she approved an FMF encounter. He didn't want to take unfair advantage. Ashley understood. Besides, she was at least bi-curious. She didn't mind making it with another woman...she'd done it before, though she'd never told Brad.

By the end of the night, the small boned Eurasian woman was unable to walk without her husband's assistance. Brad and Ashley had double-teamed her for hours. Towards the end, the semi-private little room they were in was inundated with watchers. They'd been fascinated when Brad fucked the little woman doggy style while Ashley licked at the woman's upper slit from below.

The female voyeurs watched speculatively as Brad walked casually naked to the shower room. More than one licked her lips appreciably and wondered how she could get close to him. Ashley watched them, knowing what they were thinking.

# #

Mid-July—

They'd decided to check out house parties instead of going to a club this weekend. The last time they'd gone to the Green Door a couple of weeks ago, there hadn't been anyone there they really wanted to have sex with and they hadn't been happy with the couple they finally went to a private room with.

When they came out later with dissatisfied expressions, an attractive late-thirties couple stopped them and invited them to a party at their house. They said Brad and Ashley fit the mold of the people they wanted to party with. Brad and Ashley looked the fit couple over...they were naked too...and accepted on the spot.

They changed their rules to accommodate new circumstances. That they would be partying in a more private atmosphere meant they no longer had to deal with a suspicion, admittedly mostly on Brad's part, one or the other might wander off. For the house party, they decided they only had to remain in sight of one another while having sex.

It hadn't been difficult finding the Peterson's house. It was in a cul-de-sac off a side street in a quiet neighborhood. The window shades were all pulled down tight and the drapes drawn. They were met at the door by Kari Peterson wearing a nice, if unusually short, evening dress. None of the neighbors would suspect a thing. Brad noticed Kari didn't wear the dress for more than a couple of seconds after the last invited guest arrived. It turned out it was the only thing she was wearing, other than her high heels.

Greta lived perpetually on the verge of plumpness, and sometimes fell over the line. She worked hard to lose whatever she gained though, and tonight was one of the good nights. She wasn't terribly pretty; about the best one could say was her features were pleasant.

None of that mattered much to Brad...not with his cock stuffed deep inside Greta's mouth. All he could concentrate on was how fantastic his cock felt sliding through her lips and into her mouth. Greta loved having a man in her mouth. In fact, she specialized on having men fuck her mouth while she sat on a couch with a double vibrator thrust inside her pussy and ass. She didn't hold the man's cock in her hand, and wouldn't restrain him in any way. In some ways, Greta was only happy with a man shoving his cock as far down her throat as he could get.

"You like fucking my mouth?" Greta asked Brad, looking up at him and grinning. She'd made an obscene show of letting him slip out of her mouth and then licking her way around the head of his cock with her tongue. The buzzing of the vibrators stimulating her anus and clitoris almost intruded, but not quite.

1...910111213...15