Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,855 Followers

Her tongue slipped partially back up out of my throat, my mouth now thick with saliva. She actually sucked some of my spit up into her mouth, drinking it down while going back to kiss me again. It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever been a part of and for some reason, it drove me absolutely wild. I needed to push farther, see how deeply I could take this.

I moved my hands up, grabbing Lily's wrists. I lifted her hands off of my body. I then pulled her palms out flat and placed them gently against my breasts. I released her wrists. Lily's palms sat directly against my nipples. She kept them there for a few seconds, just letting them make gentle contact with my hardened nubs. I felt sensation running through my body, my nipples a conduit to every nerve and every synapse. Slowly, Lily started to circle her palms against my breasts.

I gasped around Lily's tongue, the sensations I'd felt before were just a minor blip compared to what I had now. And as Lily's hands started to grasp around my breast, I felt like I could barely breathe. The sensation was so intense, it was like I had discovered some new form of pleasure, related to an orgasm but more spiritual. For several minutes, Lily just kissed me deeply and gently squeezed my breasts with her soft palms. My nipples ached for her touch and each second of her ministrations stretched out into a delectable hour. Her tongue still rolled in my mouth and I tasted her saliva. I'd never been so aroused in my life.

Finally, Lily broke our kiss, pulling away from me and looking me in the eye. I felt dazed and smiled at her, "Lizzie. Let me make it up to you. I know how to make you feel good, I've been practicing for three years. Let me show you how much I love you." Her eyes look intense and her voice quavered with excitement. It was clear that she was in that same fog that I was in. Our bodies had taken over. Part of me wanted to stop it now. It would be awkward, but not too weird if we just stopped now. But I couldn't.

"Show me Lily," I begged. Lily didn't waste a second. She quickly spun me around and pushed me back so I flopped down on her bed. I was sort of lying cross-wise on the bed, with my legs hanging off the side. Lily was standing in front of me. I was breathing heavily, my breasts rising and falling rapidly. My pussy was already leaving a puddle on Lily's comforter. I needed this.

Lily was staring at me with naked desire. Her eyes were glued to the glistening area between my legs. No more confusion or discomfort with her lust. I knew what she wanted. I quickly spread my legs open. I could smell my own arousal in the room. Apparently, Lily could too; she closed her eyes and seemed to savor it.

She then grabbed the bottom of her night shirt and pulled it up over her head, tossing it on the floor. I gasped when I saw my sister naked. She looked a lot like me I guess, but it felt different. Our family didn't "do" nudity at any time and seeing her so exposed...It made me feel wonderful, like I was let in on a secret. Her large breasts bounced free of the t-shirt and I saw that they were bigger than mine, but still as perky. Her nipples were hard and stood up proudly on her chest. Her body was like some sort of fertility goddess, with large full breasts, an extremely dramatic synch to a tight (but not overly skinny) waist, and then wide hips. Between her legs was a small, very short patch of dark hair. Her pussy lips looked just like mine and, like mine they were dripping with her juices. I could smell her now too, making my mouth water.

Now that we were both completely naked, Lily moved with incredible speed. She dropped down to her knees on her bedroom floor, just between my legs. She inches her head forward, pulling her long hair back around her neck and over her shoulder so it was out of her eyes. I looked down over the generous swell of my breasts and saw my sister's big brown eyes looking up at me with animal intent.

"Tell me you love me," I said without thinking, but I needed to hear it.

"You're my sister. I will always love you," Lily said. Then she closed her eyes and leaned forward. I felt her breath against my pussy lips first. I let out a moan and my eyes rolled back in my head as the first hot, wet sensation of her tongue pressing against my slit registered.

"Oh God sis," I moaned. That seemed to really get her going. In a moment, her face was pressed deeply against my pussy. I felt her tongue all over my pussy lips at first, sucking up my juices and then I looked at her throat and saw her swallowing them down. I shivered with each touch of her tongue. It felt like her tongue was wrapped around my entire body, the sensation was too intense. I put my hand down between my leg, playing with my sister's hair and trying to keep myself from screaming her name at the top of my lungs.

But after Lily had tasted my juices, she turned with new focus to my clitoris. Her soft, ample lips wrapped around my hard little pearl, kissing it gently and soaking it in her spit. I started quietly say my sister's name over and over again, "Lily, Lily, oh fuck Lily!" as her tongue poked out of her mouth and gently stroked my clit. Given her excitement and my deliriousness, it would have been easy for Lily to just attack my clit. Any strong contact would have gotten me to cum. But Lily knew what she was doing. Her licks were gentle and slow, but with a building, steady rhythm. She made cooing noises and clearly enjoyed my scent and my taste, but she didn't let it push her out of her controlled efforts to build my arousal.

She kept looking up at me while she licked me too, her eyes all fiery passion. Nothing I had ever experienced was half as erotic as my lovely sister expertly eating my pussy. The result was that I grew hornier and hornier, pushing myself past the point I'd ever felt before, but without pushing me hard enough to cum. And she kept building it.

"Oh Christ Lily, I can barely breathe, make me cum. Fuck sis, make me cum," I started to beg. I saw Lily's body tremble like she'd been waiting to hear me ask for it. Suddenly, her pace and her motions change. She started to lap at my clit, covering it with her tongue. At the same time she took one of her free fingers and carefully started to swirl it around on my slit. I was almost crying because of the anticipation and the sexual frustration, when suddenly, she shoved the finger home, deep into my pussy. As she entered me, her finger curled quickly and she pounded into my g-spot.

A wall of sensation struck me all at once. It was completely different than any orgasm I had ever had before. There was no building feeling that started in my loins and then grew out over my body. Instead, I was suddenly completely overwhelmed by too much pleasure. It was so broad and deep that I couldn't fathom it. My body went completely rigid, my mind went blank, and my mouth hung open, moaning loudly but without content. I could feel everything any anything. I felt like my existence melted away and I bonded completely with my sister. The world ceased to exist except for her and me.

It was several minutes later before I could really understand who I was or where I was again. I am not lying about this. It was an orgasm so deliciously pleasurable, that it completely knocked me off my axis. But, after some time panting in the vibrating afterglow of that pleasure, I realized that I was now lying in bed. For a second I wondered if I was in my bed and if the sex I'd just had was some sort of powerful dream. But then I felt my sister's arms around me and realized that it had happened. My older sister had given me an orgasm. The best orgasm of my life. And I took a deep breath and basked in that.

After a few minutes, however, my mind started to uncloud. I slowly became aware, on an intellectual level, that I had committed the most heinous of taboos. I'd had sex...with my sister. We had... fucked. This was not... this was not something I was supposed to do. The fog of my arousal was lifting and I was left with the knowledge that I had crossed over a barrier than no woman (or man for that matter) was ever supposed to cross. What did this mean? What would happen with me and my sister? Had this place confused me into doing more than was right? Was I broken?

"Shhh...shhh...shhh," A gentle voice said into my ear. Slowly my sister held me to roll over so that I was facing her. She was smiling serenely, her face still glistening form my juices. I could smell my pussy on her lips and I shivered. This was so wrong.

"Oh God Lily, what did we do?" I asked, my voice cracking. Suddenly the images of what I had just done flashed back to me. They disgusted me. But they aroused me more. Which sent me into deeper levels of shame.

"Shhh...It's okay," Lily said. On the bed, my sister wrapped her arms around me, pulling our faces and breasts together. She slipped her right leg between mine (her thigh brushing my still-sensitive pussy) and now we were completely intertwined. It made me feel better somehow, like she was sheltering me in her body.

"Lily we had...sex with each other. I don't know how...We can't," I started.

"Ok Lizzie, Okay," My sister said in her most soothing voice. She leaned forward and kissed the tears away from my eyes. I looked up at her eyes, looking warm and soft now, no longer sexual and fierce, "You know how it happened honey. You are my sister, we are the same."

"I don't understand what you mean," I replied and she smiled in a gentle admonishment and shook her head.

"Lizzie, when you get really excited...no, let's not do euphemisms, let's talk like adults. When you get really aroused, sometimes it feels like you lose your mind. You feel like your body takes control..."

"How do you know..." I started. She leaned forward and kissed my lips, quieting me.

"Now let me finish," she said in a stern voice, "You struggled with this all week. Because sometimes you'd get into a situation and feel like you didn't have control. Maybe you didn't want to do something in your mind, but it became overpowering in your body. Maybe a sudden idea would strike you (like putting your finger up Lori's ass I'd imagine) and you just couldn't stop until you did it. Am I right?"

"Yes," I said. It was like Lily could read my mind. She knew everything I'd been feeling. She understood the "fog" I'd experienced. And while it seemed like all the girls could get carried away with their libidos, why was I the one doing the craziest stuff? Lily seemed to know.

"It runs in the family sweetie," she said and shrugged, "Once you uncork your sexuality, as an Abood, it seems like this is what happens."

"What?"

"You aren't the only one. I do the same thing. Do you think that I expected to have...sex with my own sister? It just sort of started and I wanted it. So it happened. I could see it in your eyes that the same thing was happening to you. We both wanted it. So it happened. And you are feeling remorse now, and I knew you would. But I am here for you. I should have been here for you all week. It must've been so hard." She wiped the hair out of my face. I was surprised at what she was saying, but it felt so good to have her understand.

"But if it happened to you too, don't you feel remorse? I mean it clearly still happens to you. Why are you calm now?" I asked. My sister nodded.

"Yeah, I mean I feel a little remorse, because you're sad right now. But I don't feel that way anymore. I mean, I know that I can't control myself when it happens. I do my best to only place myself in situations where, if it happens, nothing too bad occurs. Here is what I tell myself (and trust me, I only just started to learn this, I am giving you three years' worth of wisdom so listen up), when something like this happens I ask myself three questions. 1 - Did I or anyone else get hurt? 2 - Did everyone involve want this to happen? And 3 - Was it fun? If no one got hurt, if it was consensual, and if I had fun, then I don't let myself get upset. Because why should I? I can't help who I am. You can either.

"So here, in this situation, what are we looking at? Did anyone get hurt? No, you and I are fine, you just had an orgasm. We are sister's yes and it is probably wrong in terms of society or general morals that we have sex. But we are both girls, we can't get pregnant from fucking each other. No one else is hurt. So that is fine. Was it consensual? I know I wanted it. Did you?"

"Oh God yes," I said and blushed. Lily giggled.

"Good. And was it fun? I don't know about you, but that was the most intense sex I've ever had. Was it fun?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh my God Lily, I've never had an orgasm like that...it was like...damn you are good!" I said, my chest becoming lighter. Everything that Lily was saying made sense. I was quickly learning that I couldn't really control my libido, but at least now I had a tool to evaluate it.

"Good, so there is no problem here. We don't have anything to feel ashamed about or to be upset about," Lily explained. She kissed me again on the nose, "do you feel better Lizzie?" she asked.

"You have no idea Lily. I have been...it's just been such a long week. So much tension and confusion. It just feel good to have someone who's been through it...to help me understand," I said. I felt tears welling in my eyes again. But this time, they felt good. Lily hugged me tighter.

"Hey Lizzie, what are sister's for?" she asked and I cried harder while my sister held me. I felt nothing but relief and love.

After a while, my tears ceased and Lily just held me for a while longer. I just thought about the strange turn the week had taken and how I'd ended up in a place that I'd never expected. But now I wondered if it was better. All of this angst and maybe, in the end, I was in a better place that I would have dared hope. Everything I wanted was here and more. My school, my sorority, and even my sister. All of my sister. And we had a better understanding of one another and the bond that we shared.

"How are you now?" My sister asked, once it seemed I was under control. I rolled away from where I had buried my face in her chest, and we got more comfortable on the bed.

"Just thinking about this week and everything. You've really kind of made it all make sense," I said.

"It really would have helped to have someone explaining it to me, when I was going through all of this kind of craziness during my first few years," she said, nodding. That brought something to mind.

"So I guess that was what everyone meant all week when they'd say that something ran in the family," I mused, now that I was feeling more comfortable. Lily and I were now lying naked on the bed, side by side. Her left arm was under my neck, over my shoulder, casually cupping my breast. She turned and looked at me.

"Did they?"

"Yeah, anytime I was doing something... you know outrageous, I would hear someone say something like 'she takes after her sister,' or 'that must be a family trait' or something like that. It sort of makes sense now," I explained. Lily snorted and shook her head.

"Everyone's a damned tattle-tale you know? Did I do all this stuff myself? Every outrageous thing I've done, I did with someone else. So why does that make me the crazy one?" she asked. But she didn't sound embarrassed or put out. Instead, if anything, she sounded a little proud. I suddenly felt very curious.

"What kind of stuff have you done?" I asked. Lily raised her eyebrows and looked at me from the top of her eyes.

"Do you really think you want to know the kinds of kinky sex your older sister has?" she asked, but she sounded a little like she wanted me to ask. I remembered that while I'd cum, my sister was still just as horny as ever. She'd indulged me, now it was my turn to help her. Plus I really did want to hear about what she did. I was seeing my sister in a new light now. Not just the older girl who picked on me as a kid. But as a woman. And a sexy, sensual woman at that. I knew it was not a normal way to think about a sister, but then we weren't normal sisters anymore.

"My pussy juices is still on your face," I said wryly, "I don't think I am exactly out of my depth in asking." Lily giggled (it was such a cute little noise, I'd missed it).

"Well...I mean yours is not the first ass I've ever licked. Not even in the first dozen," Lily said starting slowly, "And your little friends with their watersports video? Yeah been there before," she said, talking a little faster as she warmed to telling me about it. My jaw dropped.

"Seriously? You've...drank piss? What was it like?" I asked. She was clearly happen to see that she shocked me, giggling again.

"Oh it doesn't taste very good, I will be honest. But it was damn sexy when I was doing it. But it is definitely more fun to watch someone else drink yours," she said.

"Who?" I asked and my sister shook her head.

"I am not a tattle-tale," she explained, "But she IS in the sorority. And she was one of the ones shaking her head and acting mortified when that video was on yesterday." My sister said and now it was my turn to giggle.

"What else?" I asked.

"Anything I can think of and can find a willing partner to try, I will give it a go," she explained carefully, "That was another thing. I stopped thinking about it like my body was controlling me against my will. I recognized I wanted to try these things, so why not embrace it? Some things turn out to be fun. Some things don't. But you can't really judge it without trying" she explained.

"What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?" I asked. I felt my own arousal starting to rise again. Talking about my sister's sexual history was, for some reason, a real turn on. I felt my face flush, my nipples harden, and my pussy start to grow wet again. I saw Lily's eyes briefly look down at my chest, seeing me grow excited, but then she looked back at my eyes.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" she asked conspiratorially. I felt my heart flutter.

"Of course sis," I said, feeling dirty calling her by that cute little nickname. But it did feel like little sisters, sharing dreams and secrets during a sleepover. It felt dirty and right at the same time.

"So when I first started here at the sorority, I didn't even know that I was into girls. But then, during initiation, you know...I started to realize that I was. But at the time, I thought I was bisexual. Like I was still into guys too, maybe even more than girls. But I didn't want to get in a relationship with a guy, it just seemed like it would be too hard while I was in the sorority.

"So anyway, one night I was out at a club getting drunk. Anyway, I accidentally stumbled into the men's room instead of the women's room. I saw the urinals but didn't care. I just walked into a stall. Now this was a dance club that the girls go to sometime. It is like nothing but straight girls and gorgeous, gay men.

"So I am in the stall, peeing and I notice a hole in the stall. So I hear this man's voice and he asks if I want some. I had no idea what he was talking about so I said yes, but I was drunk and my voice sounded deep and slurred. He thought I was a guy! So this gay guy, he stuck his dick through the hole in the wall. I was horny as hell from dancing with...with Heather. So I was in our special family zone. So I grabbed his cock around the base and shove it straight down my throat. I hear him groaning and everything, but I am just sucking on it for all I am worth. Finally, he cums all over my mouth. Lizzie, I know now that I am a lesbian, I have no interest in guys generally, for romance. But God do I love the taste of cum! He filled my mouth all the way up. I swished it around in my mouth and let it droll down my chin a little. It was so much fun. Eventually, I swallowed it down. It tasted so good. By the time I was done playing with it, the guy was already gone. I'd sucked off some strange gay guy, never even saw his face or heard his name. It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever done." Lily said. I could feel the excitement rising in her voice as she spoke. Her nipples were hard as diamonds now and the passion made her seem somehow even more beautiful.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,855 Followers