Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

"That is so hot!" I said. And I meant it. I know I should have been shocked or maybe disgusted. But I didn't feel that way. And I know that is strange. But the idea of anonymous sex with some stranger had appeal. And that it was some guy who though that she was a guy, someone made it even hotter. I wished I had been there to watch. I wanted to be a part of the dirty things that Lily did. Suddenly, I was struck by an idea. Something that would ease Lily's obvious arousal and also make me feel good to boot.

"Is there anything you ever wanted to do that you couldn't?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her legs squeezing together under the blanket.

"Well you said that everything that you do, you've done with someone else. Anything you couldn't get anyone to agree to do," I said, making my voice as suggestive as possible.

"Why do you ask?" My sister demanded, clearly figuring out what I was suggesting.

"Maybe you found a willing partner," I said, licking my lips seductively, "Tell you what. If there is something like that, you name it. I am already in. I guarantee, no matter what you suggest, I want it too." I didn't even think about what I was saying and I realize that I was already back into the fog. I was a slave to my desires and I would be happy to be a slave to my sister.

"Are you serious?" Lily asked solemnly.

"Absolutely sis," I said, reaching up and gently stroking her cheek.

"There is one thing," she said.

"Name it," I said, "I want to do it. I need to do you, you understand, it's a family tradition," I said. Lily giggled.

"I've asked like 30 girls to do this since I started here, and they all absolutely refuse," Lily said, her words tumbling out of her mouth so fast I knew she was hopelessly excited. She got up on her knees on the bed with her legs spread slightly. She made a motion with her hand, indicating that I should do the same. I got up on my knees, mirroring her stance, and faced her. Then she paused for a second, "Open your mouth," she said.

I didn't really know what she had in mind, but I was already on the hook to do whatever my sister wanted. I quickly opened my mouth and complied with her direction. Lily smiled deviously. Then she puckered up her lips. I wondered what she as going to do, it looked like she was going to kiss me. But she leaned her head back slightly, threw it forward...and spit! A large blob of saliva flew out of my sister's mouth and landed in mine!

I was frozen. I would not, in a million years, have expected that. I completely stopped moving. My eyes were wide open and I was just staring at my sister. She was giggling now, looking at my mouth at the little white bead of saliva sitting on my tongue. My sister's spit was thick, syrupy, and tasted vaguely sweet. I was totally grossed out, but I...I kind of liked it.

"Give it back to me baby, add a little bit of your own," she said. Then she sort of dropped her head down below mine. She turned her head up so she was looking towards me and opened her mouth wide. Her head rested gently against my breasts, almost in my lap. For a second, I didn't register what she wanted. She moved her tongue around in her mouth lewdly. Suddenly I realized the next step. I closed my mouth and collected the spit on the edge of my tongue. My own warm spit mixed with hers. I leaned over her mouth, carefully I pushed the spit out of my mouth. It slipped out of me in a long, white line of slimy liquid. I watched as it first touched my sister's tongue, then, the large mass of it flopped down into my sister's mouth. There was a large white mass in my sister's mouth now, and it was about twice as large as it had been before.

"You want to swap spit? You could get girls to drink your piss but not this?" I said. I ran my hands up my body, feeling my breasts and further raising the level of my arousal.

My sister sat up now in front of me and shrugged. I wondered what she wanted to do next. I was a little surprised when she opened her mouth extremely wide. I continued to play with my breasts as I watched her. Now she raised her hand, placing her four fingers together. She then took her hand and put it in her mouth. I thought she was going to scoop the spit out or something. Instead, she kept pressing her hand deeper and deeper into her mouth. I couldn't believe how far she was able to get it, all the way into her throat. Finally, I watched as her upper body convulsed slightly as she gagged. She quickly pulled her hand out of her mouth.

My sister opened her mouth now and I was surprised that there was so much saliva in her mouth! It was incredible. Then I realized that when someone gags, usually, their mouth will fill up with spit. A particularly thick, viscous kind. Now I knew what Lily wanted, and why other girls were squeamish. She wanted a giant, cheek-bulging, ball of spit to share between them. Lots of girls might not like that. But the thought send a thrill through me. I pinched my nipples harder.

Lily motioned for me to get below her as she had gotten below me. I leaned my head underneath of Lily's, I turned up toward her and I opened my mouth. As soon as I was in place, Lily opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out. A giant wad of spit poured out of her mouth. It was clearish white and surprisingly large. Most of it plopped, somewhat coldly, into my mouth. Some of it slithered down my chin. It tasted sweeter than before, better. I quickly cleaned the spilled amounts off of my chin and shoveled it into my mouth. Lily smiled down at me, clearly picking up that I liked it.

"Yeah, some girls just don't know fun. But I can tell my sister does," Lily said. I closed my mouth and sat up. I nodded and made an "mmm" sound. Then I started to swish the spit around in my mouth. The more I did so, the more I liked the way it tasted. And the hotter it made me. I liked that I had my flavor, mixed with my sisters, inside of my mouth. I liked that Lily and I were sharing something that spoke so deeply to who we were. More importantly, I liked that it was something dirty we were doing together.

Now I opened my mouth like Lily had, and I put my four fingers into my mouth. I pushed through the saliva in my mouth and deep into my throat. Now I gagged, my body seizing (I hate that feeling). I pulled my hand out quickly. Suddenly, my mouth flooded with even more saliva. It coated my bottom teeth and even sagged in my cheeks.

I sucked in, conjuring even more spit. Even while I was gagging, Lily was getting into position beneath me with her mouth open. It was clear that she was losing control faster than I was. She had a slightly crazy look in her eye, her motions were manic, and I could smell her pussy heavily. I decided not to hold her in suspense. I opened my mouth and pushed the spit out of me. But I kept my mouth opened slightly, letting the spit fall in a thin, cool line all the way out of my mouth and drizzling into hers. Lily cooed and groaned as the saliva piled up on her tongue. After nearly thirty seconds, the full load of saliva was in Lily's mouth.

She sat up again quickly. Before I had a chance to say or do anything, Lily's hand was shooting back into her mouth, and into her throat. In a moment, she was gagging and her cheeks bulged even further with saliva. I looked at my sister. Her mouth was full of spit, her cheeks were red, and her nipples could cut glass. She was completely in the sway of her sexual passion. I needed to help.

She started to motion for me to get underneath of her again. Instead, I moved quickly towards here. I put my hands under her arms, right next to her breasts and pressed my lips against her's. In a hint of a second, I pierced my tongue between her lips. She was a bit surprised, but her mouth naturally shot open to accommodate my tongue. My tongue plunged into my sister's mouth, and was instantly coated in our shared saliva. I found her tongue, and they swished together in the warm, thick liquid.

At the same time, with my left hand I grabbed my sister's breast and started to knead her nipple gently. She moaned, making a gurgling sound into my mouth. But I wasn't done. With my right hand, I slid down the course of her body, across her breast, down over her bellybutton, and between her legs. My sister needed relief, and I was going to give it her.

My fingers found their way to the hot, wet center of my sister's body. She was literally dripping with arousal and as my fingers pressed against the petals of her skin, they were instantly soaked. I moved my hand around between my sister's legs, coating my fingers in her juices and getting it nice and lubricated. She moaned loudly into my mouth, forcing some of the saliva almost into my throat. When my hand was completely soaked, I quickly slipped my index and middle finger into my sister's cunt. Her body trembled and her hips started to thrust involuntarily. I twisted my fingers up and tried to gently massage my sister's g-spot from the inside. At the same time, I moved my thumb and placed it directly on my sister's clitoris. She groaned deeply in her throat as I did so.

We were leaning forward into one another now. Our lips were pressed together and we were kissing wildly. My mouth opened and closed, my tongue pressed in and out of her mouth, and big drips of sloppy spit ran down our cheeks and off of our chins. Our breasts were pressed together and I could feel my sister's hard nipples against my skin. Both of our breasts now had a thin layer of saliva on the top as it dripped out of our kissing mouths and landed on them. Lily's body was shaking with excitement.

But it seemed she wasn't just content to receive something from me. She wanted to give me pleasure as well. While we were still sloppily kissing, Lily reached down between my legs as well. Her finger quickly grazed my clit and I moaned, my legs shaking slightly. Lily was so quick and so skillful that in a matter of seconds, her index finger was buried in my cunt and her thumb was circling my clitoris. Now we were working in unison together, sharing our bodies as we shared our saliva.

For a few minutes we stayed in this position: Lily and I on our knees on her bed, our legs slightly spread; our hand inside of one another's pussies with fingers moving wildly; our breasts pressed together and writing against one another; our lips sealed together with our tongues exploring every saliva soaked inch of our now-shared mouth.

I felt Lily's body begin to tense up and could tell she was near cumming. She knew her body so well and knew how to please women's bodies so expertly, that it seemed she could tell exactly how much time she had left before she came and how much time I had. She quickly increased the pace of her movements between my legs. The tension inside of my body ramped up instantly. I felt weak and leaned into my sister, but kept my fingers moving.

As we both drove nearer and nearer to our orgasms, I felt Lily start to push a large about of the saliva into my mouth. When about half of our spit was coating my tongue and my teeth, Lily quickly broke our kiss. I opened my eyes and saw her mouth bulging with spit. Then she closed her eyes and I saw her throat moving, a second later she opened her mouth and let out a low moan, her mouth completely devoid of saliva. She'd swallowed it down!

There was so much in my mouth, I couldn't believe she'd swallowed just about as much! I swished the spit around in my mouth, savoring the flavor. Suddenly, seeing her act, I wanted to swallow too. I closed my eyes, opened my throat, and tilted my head back. The thick, slimy liquid dripped down my throat. I felt it pool down, warm in my stomach.

Something about that sensation, not to mention Lily's ministrations between my legs, finally put me over the edge. I saw Lily's eyes watching as I swallowed our saliva and I could see that she was in the same place. We both skittered our fingers between one another's legs for another moment. Then, somehow, at the exact same moment, Lily and I both threw back our heads and let out high, passionate shrieks. I felt my body trembling all over and I felt Lily shaking against my hand. I looked forward and saw that Lily was looking at me, her eyes fiery.

At the same moment, Lily and I both experienced orgasms. Or maybe we didn't. Maybe, like we shared our saliva and our strange sexual predilections, we were sharing one orgasm. It certainly felt that way. I felt like the difference in person between my sister and I sort of blurred and for one, excruciatingly pleasurable moment, we were bound together as more than sisters and as more than lovers. Perhaps some combination of the two that grows the power of those bonds exponentially. If we were sharing the experience, the size of the pleasure didn't shrink with the splitting. In fact, the pleasure was overwhelming and lovelier because I knew, if I knew nothing else as the sensations rocked my body, that Lily was feeling the same thing.

Finally, the orgasms started to subside. I collapse forward against my sister. She no longer had the strength to hold me up and we both collapse down onto the bed, panting and holding one another. I felt the most supreme relaxation. More importantly I felt an intense bond with my sister. That had been an almost religious experience. A spiritual and erotic sisterhood to match our genetic bond. And it had been hot and dirty to go with it! I felt so completely different now. After a long while in which I caught my breath, I looked up at my sister from where I was lying on her breast, and I could tell she was feeling something similar to me.

"Thank you so much Lizzie," my sister said, "That was just as hot as I thought it would be." She grabbed a towel off of her floor and wiped off her face and tits. I could tell that part of her wanted to say more about it, but nothing needed to be said. We could both feel what was happening, no need to explain. Instead, I just giggled.

"That was incredible," I moaned, wiping my face with the back of my hand, "Holy fuck! This is not like duck on Christmas or vacations to Florida. This is a family tradition I can get behind!" Lily laughed now too and gave me a quick kiss.

"Well being a lesbian pervert isn't the only family tradition that you've replicated," Lily said with a naughty tone in her voice. It seemed that she might not be completely satisfied. And, when I considered myself, I realized that I might not have been either.

"Oh what else?" I asked. Lily didn't speak. Instead, she rolled off of her bed and quickly opened up a cabinet next to it. She rummaged around in it for a few seconds and then turned around.

"So was winning the sorority video contest," she said, biting here lip and raising her eyebrows. In her right hand was a big, double-sided dildo. It was identical to the one that Lori and I won. I felt my body tremble. I hadn't gotten a chance to play the night before. And even if I had, it wouldn't be as naughty as this. I had to try it. I knew now, I was not quite ready to be finished.

"Oh you dirty slut, how did you do it?" I asked, reaching forward and snatching the dildo out of Lily's hand. It felt just like mine. Without further word I took the anatomically correct tip on one side and popped it into my mouth, shoving it three or four inches into my mouth roughly. Lily shook her head.

"Who are you calling a dirty slut? That dildo has been in my asshole," she said gruffly. I made a "mmm" noise, letting her know that it didn't bother me in the slightest. I popped it out of my mouth for a moment.

"That must be why it tastes so good. Tell me how you won it" I replied, then pushed it back into my mouth. Lily got back up onto the bed and sat next to me. She too pried my hands off of the double sided dildo. But it stayed in my mouth and Lily wrapped her fingers on her right hand around its girth. With her left hand, she reached behind me and gently started to stroke the back of my neck.

"Well I guess I got to see your video, you should at least hear about mine," she said. I felt a little bit of pressure now. Lily was pressing onto the back of my head now, pulling me closer to her. At the same time, she started to push gently, but forcefully, into the dildo with her hand. I was surprised at first, not sure exactly what she was doing. But another inch of the black dildo slid into my mouth and I realized she was trying to get me to deep throat it! I opened my mouth wider and relaxed my throat, it was so naughty to have my older sister shoving that big cock into my mouth. But after our little spit escaped, anything that was dirty, offered the possibility of fun.

"Good girl," she cooed, applying more pressure. She started to tell her story, but as she did, she continued to hold the back of my neck and work the dildo deeper and deeper inside of my throat. My eyes watered and I gagged several times, but I listened to her while she talked, and tried as best as I could to take as much of the dildo as possible.

"Heather was my roommate my freshman year. Actually she was my roommate sophomore year too," Lily said, sounding a bit wistful. For a moment I wondered what had happened between them, but then I gagged on the dildo and refocused. Two things at a time Ellie, I told myself, "Anyway, we got the same challenge you and Lori got, to make a sex video in a public place without getting caught. We also had about twenty-four hours to do it so we spent hours planning. I bet you and Lori did too, your video was clever. Well, we decided, like you, that hiding in plain sight was the most fun and most shocking," Lily sounded aroused just talking about it, and she continued to work the dildo into my throat.

"So, that night while all the upper class girls were in the living room watching television with the lights off, we snuck down stairs and went into the dining room. We took off all of our clothes and then crept back into the living room and got right behind the biggest couch, the one with the most girls. If anyone had gotten up to go to the dining room, the kitchen, or the bathroom, they would have seen us. But we stayed quiet. And Heather sat down on her ass and spread here legs. I crawled up between them and put my head between her legs. I hate her pussy while she covered her mouth with her hand. And we filmed the whole thing. Heather came twice. And we got 15 out of 30 votes, the highest total in sorority history," Lily finished. She had grown more and more animated as she spoke and when she mentioned Heather, I got the sense that this was one of her favorite memories.

And I had to admit, it was one of my favorite stories. It had been a bold act (If not as bold as my video). And as I thought about it, seeing my sister touching Heather, I got aroused. Not to mention the rubber cock down my throat.

By now that dildo was about eight inches into my throat. I couldn't breathe and my eyes were watering. Lily was giving me a naughty look and she gave it one more shove. I gagged again, allowing the dildo to sink one more inch into my throat. Now it was halfway in.

"Sis, you look so hot with that cock in your mouth," Lily said, "So cute it makes me want to give you a kiss." With that, Lily released the cock. The free half dangled down between my breasts and I held it in place with my lips, wondering where Lily was going to kiss me.

Lily suddenly dropped her head down low, so that she was below my breasts. She turned her head up and opened her mouth. She started to raise her head quickly. She knew I had had a breath in about 30 seconds, I was going to have to take the dildo out soon. Lily quickly gobbled the tip of the double sided dildo into her mouth. She stretched her mouth wide and relaxed her throat. She quickly started to take the dildo into her mouth. I was amazed at how fast and how fluidly the black, rubber cock disappeared into her mouth and bulged into her throat. Lily's eyes watered, but she did not choke as inch by inch, the cock disappeared into her throat. I felt increased pressure on my own throat, as Lily used the resistance from my mouth to push it in.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers