Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

In just a few second, Lily twist her neck and turned so that she was facing me directly. Her eyes were watering but she looked beautiful. There was only about two inches of rubber cock between our faces. My lungs were starting to call for air. But I desperately wanted a kiss from my sister. She slid her neck forward another couple of inches and the rest of the dildo slipped down her throat. I felt my sister's lips, straining against the outside of the dildo, press against my own. We were kissing, with 18 inches of dildo in our throats. It was completely inside of us, linking us intimately.

We kissed for as long as I could stand it, until my lungs ached and my head felt light. Then I quickly slid the cock out of my mouth. As soon as it passed from my lips, dripping with saliva, I took a massive breath of air and felt my strength returning to me. I now saw the dildo hanging out of Lily's mouth, drooping down between her breasts. It was incredibly hot.

But Lily didn't sit like that for long. Instead, she grasped the dildo, right near her lips, at the midpoint, and slid it out of her mouth. It came out easily and she took easy breaths. Then, she flopped down on her ass on her bed. She took the dildo and spun it around. Then she took the end of the dildo that had just been inside of my throat, and gently set it against her cunt.

Slowly, and carefully she started to insert the massive dildo into her pussy. Her back arched and she moaned as the first few inches, lubricated with my saliva, disappeared into her dripping slit. She moved with the same confidence and ease with which she had deep throated it earlier. I watched, almost in a trance, as she carefully fitted 9 inches of the dildo into her wet cunt. She then stopped, letting the rest of the dildo flopped down onto the bed.

"I can't fit this whole thing inside of me," she said coyly, "Maybe my baby sister can help?"

By this time, I had caught my breath. I didn't need to say anything, I just quickly made my way over next to Lily. She lifted up her left leg and I slide my right underneath it. Then I hooked my left leg over her rights hip, sort of standing up on it slightly. I reached down and grabbed the still-wet dildo with my hand. Lily reached forward, grabbing the dildo as well, carefully positioning it against my slit.

"Good girl, she slid it on in," she cooed. It was such a sexy thing to say, I felt a tremor run through my body. I was already ready to come again. I needed this cock inside of me. With Lily's help, I carefully guided the tip of the dildo into my pussy. By now I was an old pro with a dildo (kind of) and I felt it deliciously sliding into my body without any real pain. Some of it was because it, and I, were so wet. And some of it was because Lily helped, guiding my hips and encouraging me.

Just a minute or two after Lily has fitted her half of the dildo into her cunt, I felt the last few inches of the dildo slip inside of me. I felt like I was so full that I was about to burst. I couldn't believe I'd fitted the whole thing inside of me. But I had and now Lily and I had our other lips kissing. I could feel the heat of her pussy against mine. Our legs were intertwined perfectly so that there was no space between us. Lily leaned forward briefly and kissed me. But just as I was started to kiss back, she leaned back onto her elbows on the bed. She gave a short shove with her hips and I felt my pussy contract. I moaned loudly. My sister was fucking me with the dildo!

I quickly fell back on my elbows on the bed. I used my leverage to shove back. When I did, I felt my clit smack roughly into Lily's clit. She moaned loudly and writhed on the bed. Then she started to pump her hips harder. I found the rhythm she was using and started matching it without effort. We shoved our hips together with abandon. The whole while our pussy lips (and, deliciously, our clits) banged together. I watched as Lily's massive breasts bounced up and down on her chest as I fucked her. I saw her eyes doing the same for me.

We were both exhausted and extremely horny from our earlier adventures. It didn't take very long for both of us to reach our climax. We were both wailing like stray cats in the bedroom, moaning as the tension built and built. Finally, Lily gave one last, hard shove with her hips. My body felt like it was made of glass and then completely shattered. I shoved my hips out once as the pleasures swept over my body and overwhelming my mind. On that last shove, my sensitive little clit smacked directly into Lily's and I saw her eyes slammed shut and her mouth freeze open. She was cumming as well. Our orgasms swelled together, and vibrated along our shared dildo. Finally, they reached a crescendo and then gently dropped us. We collapsed onto the bed, panting, dehydrated, and exhausted.

Once we had caught our breath, we slid the dildo out of our bodies and let it fall to the floor. Once we were free, Lily wrapped her arms around me and held me in her bed, "Any guilt or shame or anything else sis?" she cooed into my ear. I thought about it and was surprised at what I found.

"No, not really at all. You were right, if not one gets hurt, then what is the problem?" I said and I could feel my sister smile.

"What are you feeling then?" she asked. And that was a more complicated question. I felt satisfied, sated, confused, tired, dirty, happy, loved, loving, and a million other little things.

"I feel...like I am at home with my sister," I said, finally finding the right combination of words.

"Me too," My sister said and she pressed her lips against mine gently. And there we fell asleep; arms, legs, and lips intertwined. Sisters who found a strange, but wonderful path to adulthood together.

Epilogue: The End of Pledge Week

"Oh Christ shut that off!" I heard my voice say before I fully registered where I was at and who I was. Slowly my eyes opened. I recognized that I was in my sister's room. I felt her arms wrapped around me, her breast against my back.

"Huh?" she asked, then she reached over me, found her alarm clock and shut it off. I looked at it. 11:30 a.m. Wow, we had really worn each other out. We'd fallen asleep just a few minutes after we'd finished fucking and slept until then. I rolled over now so that I was facing my sister. We were both still naked and as I turned, she kept her hands around me. I looked into her sleepy eyes now, and once again saw my sister. I thought back to the night before, with my lover, and felt sort of strange. I suddenly felt awkward around my sister. I couldn't believe we'd had sex. And the ways we had sex, oh my God! Lily giggled.

"A little sex hangover there baby sis?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"You got a little intoxicated with lust last night. Don't feel bad, so did I. Now you wake up and it's kind of hazy and you can't remember everything you did," she said. Once again, she had known exactly what I was feeling, when I was feeling it.

"I guess so," I said and then smiled back at her. Just knowing she knew what I felt like, made it a little less awkward.

"Don't feel that way," she said, "It isn't worth it. What happened, you can't change it."

"Okay,"

"Besides, why would you want to? It was good!" She smiled at me and I blushed.

"I am good?" I asked.

"You're an Abood! Of course you are good!" she said and I laughed. She squeezed me tighter and kissed me, in a sisterly way, on the lips.

"Thanks for last night," I said after a while. Once she had soothed my concerns, I was just left with the glow of love and lust from the previous night.

"Thank you," she said. Her voice became more solemn, "I love you little sis. I just want to ask you now, that you aren't insane with horniness, do you forgive me?" She didn't meet my gaze with her eyes.

"Well," I said philosophically, "Tell you what. I will forgive you on one condition."

"What?"

"Just promise me we will get to do that again some night," I said and my sister giggled.

"Deal," she said, hugging me closer. For a few minutes, we just lay together, holding each other and sharing our warmth.

"Hey," Lily said after a while, "What time did the clock say when I turned off the alarm?"

"11:30, why?" I asked.

"Shit!" Lily yelled and then quickly jumped up off of the bed, her breasts bouncing mightily. I was totally confused (and still not fully awake.)

"Christ Lily, what is the problem?" I asked.

"Today's Meeting!" she said, opening up her closet and rummaging around.

"What?"

"The initiation. Pledging ends today, you get initiated into the sorority," she said.

"So?" I said, still completely confused.

"It starts at 12:00, I was supposed to tell you last night."

"Shit!" I yelled and then jumped up out of bed.

"I know, I am sorry. Look, there, is no time. Run down stairs and get a quick shower. Get into the dining room before the ceremony starts. I will meet you there," she said. I started to walk towards the door, "Oh Lizzie, wait," my sister said, I stopped.

"What?" I asked, impatient to get ready. I didn't want to be late. She moved over towards me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you," she said. I melted.

"I love you too," I said and hurried out the door.

* * * * *

Twenty minutes later I was standing in the middle of the dining room. The blinds were all closed and, despite the fact that it was only noon, it was incredibly dark in the house. Once again, all of the non-freshman girls were standing around the outsides of the room. For the first time since the very first meeting, all of the upper class girls were wearing their ceremonial robes. My sister was standing in the front of the room, next to Carrie and Heather, looking happier than she had all week. Her hair was still slightly wet (as was mine) and she gave me a little smile. I didn't really know what to expect at this meeting, I was a little bit excited, but I was far too relaxed from the previous night to feel nervous.

"What happened last night?" a voice said. I turned and saw Lori standing right next to me in the middle of the room. I smiled at her.

"I will tell you later," I said, but I didn't think that I would. Last night with my sister had been amazing. But I couldn't go around having everyone know, could I?

"Pledges," Heather said suddenly, instantly, the freshman girls became quiet (the rest of the girls had already been silent and somber) looking at us, "I call to order this, the final sorority meeting of Pledge Week!" she said. Suddenly, everyone burst out into applause. Heather even smiled and let us enjoy it for a moment. Then she raised her hand. We all became quiet once again.

"This has been a long and eventful week, I am sure," Heather said and everyone laughed. There weren't any mysteries anymore, we all knew what she was talking about, "I want to say at the outset that I am proud of all of you. Not every president gets to preside of a pledge glass as superb as this one. You did everything that was asked of you. You did not complain. And you looked good doing it," Everyone laughed again. I looked around the room at all of these girls. I felt so close to all of them in that moment. There was a bond here that not everyone would understand. But hearing Heather talk, make me realize how real it was. I reached over and found Lori's hand and gave it a squeeze. She squeezed back.

"But what I need you all to understand is that the things that happened this week happened for a reason. And that reason wasn't just that it was a lot of fun. Every day of your experience here should have driven home a lesson about the core values of this sorority," Heather spoke with a sort of dramatic air and that made it sound so important and I could actually feel it, filling me up, "Girls from this sorority know about the six core pillars of sisterhood. Sisters know how to love themselves. Your junior sister should have told you that. Sisters know how to love their sisters. You should have learned that during mix and match game. Sisters know how to serve. Your sophomore sister should have taught you that. Sisters know how to be served. You should have taught you that last night. And Sisters are creative. Your movie showed that you know about creativity." Heather paused for a minute and looked around the room. I felt anxious, but I couldn't say why.

"But those six pillars are not really separate, discrete characteristics. They form six little parts to a single whole. And that is the lesson you learn today as you are inducted into our sorority. Sister's the six pillars of our sorority are here to support you. They are here to support you in the most important thing of all. The six pillars of Sisterhood are designed to help you live a good life. Follow these six pillars, and happiness and love will follow you wherever you go.

"Six Pillars!" All of the other upper class girls called out in unison. I heard the words and thought of all I'd done that week. And I was sort of shocked to find that everything that Heather said seemed to apply to me. It really did feel like by embracing the opportunity afforded by the sorority that I had reached some kind of true happiness and fulfillment. The support of my sisters, both genetic and chosen, had brought me to a place where I felt like I belonged. And perhaps that was the reason they did the things they did. There was no way these lessons could have been instilled so quickly and with such force if they had initiated us in another, less extreme manner.

"Now, new members of our sorority," Heather said, "The sophomore, junior, and senior classes would like to invite you to join us...in living the good life." And with that, it was like Heather had flipped some sort of switch. All of the older sisters quickly grabbed the laces on their robes and untied them. Instantly 30 robes feel to the floor. And standing in a circle around us now was 30 naked girls. Heather, Carrie, my sister, and everyone else. Completely naked. I was flabbergasted. I looked at Lori and her jaw was on the floor. This place still had the power to shock.

"This is the last part of your initiation," Heather said, "Love, be loved, serve, be served, and...get creative." She said and then she started to walk out into the crowd of freshmen in the middle of the room. The other older girls quickly followed suit, pouring into the middle of the room and finding freshman girls and one another. They moved quickly and with purpose and soon, everyone was swept up in the moment.

The first hour of the ASO meeting (that's what we in the sorority call the Annual Sorority Orgy, so that no one knows what we are talking about), was one gigantic blur. It would take me as many pages as I have already written again to describe to you everything that I saw, and even then I would miss out on the things that I did not. There were just girls everywhere and anywhere. Girls with their legs spread, girls' breasts, there were tongue and asses and legs and lips, and clits, and everything else you could ever imagine. There were big piles of girls where it was hard to tell how they could all breath. There was unbridled passion and lust and people doing things they would probably never have the courage to do outside of this massive, electrical situation. All I can do is maybe give you a little bit of the highlights.

I remember early on seeing I remember seeing four girls (one of them was Mandy), lying on the ground in a sort of square. Two girls lying on their backs on the floor, side by side and head to toe. Then there were two other girls lying horizontally across those girls, also side by side and head to toe. The end result was that each girl had their face in someone's pussy and their pussy in someone's face. They were all four munching each other wildly and seemed to be completely oblivious to the world around them.

I remember some time later watching Laura (Lori's "friend") sticking grapes into her own mouth, pulling them out of her mouth and then gently inserting them into Allaya's pussy and asshole. Then a senior girl, who was frigging herself frantically, would suck both out of Allaya's body. Sometimes she would eat them and other times she would spit them into Laura or Allaya's mouth so that the other could eat it. Laura really had a thing for food play I guess.

I remember seeing Bethany, the great gymnast, doing a split. But she wasn't just doing any split. Of course, she was naked. But more importantly, her left leg was across a table and her right foot was wedged into a window sill. The end result was that her split was sort of dangling in the air and her pussy was exposed about three feet off the ground. Bethany was rubbing her breasts with one hand and keeping herself balanced against the wall with the other. Underneath of her was Adrianna. Her lips were sealed around Bethany's pussy, sucking on her slit and clit while she fingered herself.

About a half an hour into the orgy, I remember seeing one girl on the ground. I cannot say for sure who it was though. Because there as one girl (Kristen) sitting on her face. The Kristen's pussy was on the bottom girl's lips and her asshole was right on her nose. A pair of seniors were sitting on the bottom hands, the bottom girl's fingers deep in their cunts, and two other girls (one of which was Carol) were sitting on her feet. Carol was just humping up against the girl's toes, but the other girl, a junior I think, actually had five toes buried in her stretched out twat! A sixth girl was sitting on the bottom girl's knees and relentlessly fingering the bottom girl's clit. The girl on the bottom was trying to writhe but couldn't even move. I was so jealous!

Finally, near the end of that first hour I distinctly remember one thing that I will never forget. I saw Carrie sitting on the ground with her legs spread wide. And sitting between her legs was the slimmest, most petite girl in the sorority (her name was Alex Bukowski and I think she was a junior). And one of Alex's hands, in a fist, was buried deep inside of Carrie's twat. Now, let me note, Alex had small hands, it is probably why Carrie picked her, but not that small! Carrie was moaning and shaking on the floor, and seemed to like being completely filled up.

And what was I doing that hour? Oh God! Is everything that moves a sufficient answer? I don't really have any concrete memories of full sex acts. I remember bits and pieces of many. I remember having my face in one girl's lap while she pulled on my hair. I remember being shoved tits first into the wall so that some girl could eat my asshole. I remember finding a girl who could put her legs all the way behind her head and then shoving my fingers in her ass and pussy while I held her legs up. I remember someone putting a big, magic marker in my pussy. And little bits of indecipherable details as well.

About an hour into the orgy, things had settled down somewhat. That is not to say that people had stopped having sex, it was just less manic now. Girls were grouped together in pockets of three of four girls, kissing one another and making love. People had had orgasms and were feeling more relaxed now. They wanted to show affection for others. I had just finished having a girl named Kim Stern suck my pussy until I came twice and had to forcibly push her away. I was sitting in the corner of the room, catching my breath.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my sister. She was sitting in another corner of the room with her arms folded across her chest. I had seen her having sex earlier (she had been eating another senior's asshole if I remember correctly), but it seemed like she was completely out of it now. She had the same scowl I'd seen on her face all week. For a second I felt nervous, maybe I'd done something wrong. But then I noticed that now she wasn't looking at me. I followed the path of her eyes and saw, in the middle of the room, Heather in a scissoring position with Carrie. They looked like they were having fun, but just winding down.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers