All Comments on 'Adam's Adventures Ch. 01'

by nudist26

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Nice Start

Cant wait to see where Adam go's with his powers.

It could be alot of fun for him and everyone else.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
good start

this story has great potential, longer chapters would be appreciated, keep up th good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start

However, the best part of the story "So after having his way with Melissa that afternoon" really fell flat. Details, we need details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

the story started very nice! I hope we will soon read more about his abilitys and what he did with it! Man i wish me b-day wishes would come true like his ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Adam needs to fuck Melissa and her daughters

jdgray68jdgray68almost 12 years ago
Good Story

this story has alot of potential, I hope you will continue. I too want to know what happens with Melissa. Plus there are so many other possibilities out there, good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Compliment, and a little advice

Not bad work continue the good work, and maybe make it a whole master/slave sort of thing.

shaqrach2shaqrach2about 11 years ago
Good story

Lots of potential here! I would love to see what happens with Melissa. You really should add more detail in the sex scenes. This is a very good story so far, I look forward to, and hope there will be, new chapters!! Good luck!!

axisynaxisynalmost 11 years ago
Lots of potential

Don't let it go to waste! While the birthday wish concept is different, the numbers could be significant; you never mentioned month, day or year he was born so that could play into why the wishing power worked. Don't leave the story hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous