Adam's Little Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan turned around and faced the bed, then leaned over, supporting herself with her strong hands and arms as I came around behind her. My stiff cock easily found her wet opening. I held onto her waist just above her ass and began to slowly pound her pussy.

Standing behind her, I picked up the pace, fucking her faster and harder. I moved my hands up from her waist and held onto her hanging tits as I proceeded to slam my ock into her, pull it out nearly all the way, and then ram it back in. I could feel it make contact with her cervix, which gave her en electric jolt each time.

Susan was breathing like she was running a marathon. Her breath came in static rushes, she held, then let it out and then beginning again. She was clearly getting off.

"Fuck…fuck me Adam, just like that. Keep it up."

I had no intention of doing anything else. "You like it?" I asked rhetorically. "You want me to keep fucking you, Susan, or have you had enough?"

"Enough?" she smiled. "Never. I want…I need you to keep fucking me. Fuck me as hard as you want…make me cum again."

I moved my hands back to Susan's waist and picked up speed again, pounding her like a cheap piece of veal. Her tits shook up and down like she was riding an electric bull . A sheen of sweat covered her lower back, and she wasn't alone. Sweat poured down my neck and chest from the exertion of such forceful action.

"Uh…nnn…uh…uh…fuck…nnn…mmee…oh…mmm…" she chanted as she came, her pussy stretched and rocked by my relentless pummeling. If Susan had ever wanted to be fucked hard, to dispense with all pleasantries and get down to the business of being filled with hard cock, she sure was getting her wish now.

The bed was rocking as I pounded my little sister's pussy. Hair was flying all over the place and the room reeked of sex and sweat and she pushed her ass back into me, getting every inch of me inside her stretched hole. I moved my hands up her back and took a hold of her shoulders as we continued our dance until finally I felt the cum boil up inside of me and begin its speedy ride through my shaft.

I pulled out and watched spurts of creamy white fluid leap out of my cock tip onto Susan's back and ass. She turned around to catch the last few streams on her tits. As they leaked down, Susan looked into my eyes as she wiped it off with her fingers and licked it off with her tongue.

"Just like in those movies, huh Adam?"

"Better," I said. "You can't feel it in the movies."

"Speaking of the movies," she said with slight hesitation, "remember I asked you about you and me, and a friend – a male friend?"

"I recall, yes." I said. "Are you sure you still want that?"

"Yes I am," she replied. "Can you make it happen?"

"I guess so," I said softly. "Let me think about it, OK?"

Susan nodded her head as she picked up her clothes, leaving with a kiss goodnight for me.

I was nearly asleep again, when the door opened and I heard my mother's voice. "Adam – are you awake honey?"

To be continued...

**If you liked this story and would like me to continue, I'd be happy to. I need your feedback though for encouragement. I am aware that the voting system on the site does not always work, and you may not be able to vote. If you can, then please do. But either way, please tale a minute and drop me a line – I love to hear from you!**

12