Adorable Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

Saying this, she knelt down and took my whole cock in her mouth. Her wet and soft mouth felt wonderful and my cock throbbed strongly. She swirled her tongue on my shaft and pushed her mouth in and out. I groaned heavily and within minutes I was ready to ejaculate. I told her I couldn't hold any more. She instead of withdrawing made her movement faster. Now I was in frenzy and started shooting out loads of shots. She now took out her mouth and shots started coming out in full force. She held it in her hand like a hose and moved it slowly downward. Shots of white warm liquid fell on her boobs, tummy, pubic hair and thighs.

After a while, she lied down on the floor and spread her thighs wide. I was excited to see her pink tunnel between her wet outer lips through the salt & pepper hair. I hungrily put my mouth in her inviting pussy and found her swollen clitoris. As I moved my tongue fast she moaned heavily and soon had a strong climax 'ejaculating' lots of warm liquid in my mouth.

After a bit of rest, we bathed together. As we soaped each other, she brought my cock to full erection again. I pressed her boobs and twisted her nipples, which became hard & erect. She started jerking my cock and opened & closed the foreskin. She placed my hands in her pussy and I inserted my fingers inside. Both of us brought each other to second climax.

After the bath, grandma sprinkled lot of talc on her body and applied perfume in her armpits, breasts, belly button & the pubic bush. She put on her long chemise, combed her hair and went to bed. She said she wouldn't have dinner and fell asleep.

Losing virginity (July 1965)

After a few days, there was a new guest Sonadi. She was grandma's first cousin, who lived in a nearby village. She was in her mid forties and was a very attractive woman. She was very friendly with a smiling face. She lacked sophistication and her language was a bit too rustic. She was as tall as ma and had a dark brown complexion. She was pretty slim with small but firm breasts and nice butts below her thin waist. It was hard to believe she was already a grandmother.

After that enjoyable bathing session in the enclosure, I had the unspoken permission to go inside the enclosure. But I hardly used the enclosure and most of the days had my bath in the open area in the pond. Once in a while, when ma asked me to scrub my body well, I went inside the enclosure and bathed naked. After that eventful day, I was always alone inside the enclosure. Suddenly one day, as I entered the enclosure I found Sonadi and Minudi was inside. Sonadi was wearing only a petticoat and was naked from waist upward. Her back was turned towards me. She was soaping her arms and Minudi was washing clothes.

As I entered, Sonadi turned her face and was startled to see me in that very private domain for women. She instinctively covered her breasts, which I couldn't see anyway, and then covered her nudity by tying her petticoat above her breasts.

She asked Minudi, "From when men are being allowed here?" ("Kobetheke purushmanushder ekhane dhukte deoya hochchhe?")

"Oh, we all invited him here on his eighteenth birthday and had a lot of fun. From then onwards, he has free access." ("Khokar atharo bochhorer jonmodine amara sobai oke ekhane dekechhilam ar onek moja kora hoyechhilo. Sei theke o ekhane jekono somoy dhukte pare.")

Now she was pacified and I went down the steps. Taking off my vest I went down into the water. By this time, Minudi had finished washing her clothes and stood up. She took off her sari revealing her huge naked body. Then she started washing her own sari and smilingly asked Sonadi to give the petticoat to her for washing.

Sonadi was apparently very shocked and said, "Oh my god, you got stark naked in presence of this young boy!" ("Ore baba, tui je bachcha chonratar samne udom nangto hoye geli!")

"So what? He has seen me naked earlier also" was Minudi's casual reply. ("Tate ki hoyechhe? Khoka amake ageo nangto dekhechhe.")

Now Sonadi was in a more compromising mood and said, "But this guy is wearing his shorts. He can't see us stark naked and remain clothed himself." ("Kintu khokato nijer pant thik pore achhe. O amader puro nangto dekhbe ar nije pant pore thakbe, setato hote parena.")

Saying this she went down into water hiding her body up to the neck. She took off her petticoat and threw it to Minudi.

Minudi said, "Wait, I will give him a good scrub now after making him stark naked." ("Danrao na, oke ami ekhoni udom nangto kore or gaye saban ghoshbo.")

After finishing washing clothes, Minudi asked me to come up and made me naked. As my cock with a raging hard erection came into view, I could hear Sonadi gasping.

"See, how big is his cock." Minudi proudly commented. ("Dekhechho, amader khokar koto boro banda.")

I could see Sonadi closely watching my shaft, but she made no comment. As Minudi soaped me and played with my cock, Sonadi remained completely silent.

Minudi said to her, "Are you feeling too shy? He is your grandchild and you can have an loving relationship with him." ("Ki go, khub lojja peyechho naki? O to tomar nati hoy. Or sathe to prem bhalobasa korte paro.")

Now she broke her silence and said, "You are out of your mind. Why should a young stud like him be interested in a old female like me?" ("Ki pagoler moto kotha bolchhis. Ei joan chhele ta amar moto buri magir sathe bhalobasa korbe keno?")

"Why are you being too modest? Your sexy figure in the nude can charm any stud, not to speak of this kid." Minudi replied ("Keno nyakami korchho? Tomar darun cheharata langto dekhle bohu moroder matha ghure jabe, ar eto sediner chhonra.)"

Sonadi still did not come out of the water. Instead, she invited me for a swim in the open area in the pond. Minudi pushed me into the water with a meaningful smile and I started swimming behind Sonadi. As we were out in the open part of the pond I could see her lovely figure under water. She had a thin waist and very curvaceous hips. Her butts looked awfully graceful & sexy under water as she slowly swam ahead. After a while she turned her body and started floating in the water with her front up. I could now see her shapely breasts, almost flat belly, curved hips and long thighs. Hair in her armpits and between the thighs added extra charm. I mentally compared her with all the naked women I saw. She was undoubtedly the sexiest one.

After swimming for some time we reached the other end of the pond and rested standing neck deep in the water.

She asked me who all were there when they celebrated my birthday. As I told her about the three women, she asked me if my ma knew about it. I told her ma was there but left before the fun started.

She asked me, "Tell me what all did you all do?" ("Thik kore bolto tora ki ki korechhili")

As I said, "So many things" she started probing with a series of questions.

"Did you kiss tongues inside each other's mouth? ("Mikhe jiv dhukiye chume kheye chhili?")

"Did you press their boobs?" ("Mai tipe chhili?")

"Did you suck nipples?" ("Mai er bonta chushe chhili?")

"Did anyone of them take your cock in the mouth? Did they bring out juice from your cock? " ("Ora keu tor banda mukhe niyechhilo? Banda chuse rosh bar kore diyechhilo?")

"Where did you throw your juice? Inside the mouth or outside?" ("Bandar rosh kothay phelechhili? Mukher bhetor na baire?)

As I answered all questions in the positive, she finally asked, "Did you fuck anyone of them?" ("Other kauke chudechhili?")

As I said no, she looked a bit disappointed and asked, "Have you ever fucked any woman?" ("Konodin kono meyechheleke chudechhis?")

As I again said no, she looked really frustrated.

After a pause, she pulled herself out of the water and revealed her gorgeous naked body in full. As I was enamoured at her beauty, she pulled me up out of the water and held my cock in her hands.

"The women you saw are much younger than me. How do you find this old woman?" she asked.

I said, "You look much younger than them all. You are so beautiful it's hard to imagine you are even older than my mom."

She looked really pleased and gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheeks with her thick soft & wet lips. As her naked body touched me a shock wave ran through my body.

Lovingly fondling my cock she said, "For many years now, I have forgotten what fucking is. Since this wretched body is still hungry, in the absence of a cock I pleasure myself with fingers. Today, after many years I am seeing a man's cock and I am simply in love with this. I am dying to get fucked by you. But you have never fucked anyone. I don't know if I should be the one to give you the first taste of fuck."

("Bohu bochhor hoye gelo choda kake bole bhule gechhi. Ei pora sorirtar khide ekhono ache ar tai bandar bodole angul diye majhe majhe dudher swad ghole metai. Aj bohu bochhor pore joan chheler banda dekhe etar preme pore gechhi. Amar toke diye chodate bhison ichhe hochhe. Kintu tui to konodin chudisni. Tai bhabchhi ami toke prothom chodar swad debo kina.")

I said, "I am also dying to fuck you. You will teach me how to fuck". ("Amio tomake chodar jonyo more jachchhi. Tumi amake chudte sekhaona go.")

Saying this, I held her in my arms and planted a kiss on her lips. She without any resistance parted her lips and our tongues got entangled. As our tongues played fast, she pressed her boobs on my chest and her large nipples created a tingling sensation. I squeezed her soft butts and pulled her crotch on mine. Her soft pubic hair created a heavenly sensation and I moved my cock on her belly.

As the kiss ended, she made me lie down on the ground with my body partly under water and gulped my cock fully in her mouth. Her warm mouth and tongue were so sensitive I moaned very strongly. I pressed her firm boob and taking out her mouth from my cock she screamed "Aro jore tep, aro jore."

She now lied down on the ground and I straddled her. She folded her legs and spread out her thighs. Holding my throbbing cock in her hand, she drew my cock to her pussy.

Parting her swollen lips through the bush, she placed the tip of my cock and said, "Now push your cock inside my cunt." ("Ebar banda ta guder bhetore thle dhukiye de.")

As I pushed it in the wet tunnel, it didn't go. She screamed, "Much harder, you ass hole." ("Aro onek jore chap de, haramjada.")

"Push it haaa....rd" ("Jore....") her scream subsided in a long "ahhhh...." sound as my shaft moved in through the very moist tunnel.

I started stroking her in and out and she kept on screaming. She slid down the slope and now we were in water waist downward. I kissed her parted mouth and pumped her bouncy boobs and kept on stroking. Water resisted and each stroke took a lot of energy. With my mouth deeply sucking her mouth, only a very strong moaning sound came out of her mouth.

As I took out my mouth, she was screaming again. "Fuck, fuck harder ... you bastard, burst my cunt" ("Chod, jore chod... bokachoda, chude gud ta phatiye de.")

She started stroking me back and kept on screaming. Now I was in frenzy and stroked like a wild bull. She clasped my hips with her legs and was stroking me back by thrusting up her hips. As I started discharging warm liquid her movements became stronger and she had an earth shattering orgasm. We now slipped further down into water and only our heads were out of water. As her climax subsided, she repeatedly kissed my face. As she stood up revealing her dark brown figure, I noticed white blobs floating on water and her pubic bush strewn with the white blobs. She walked out of the water and collapsed on the grassy land. She lied still with her eyes closed, as if she had lost sense. After some time, she got up and jumped into the water. We slowly swam back side by side.

As we entered the enclosure, Minudi was gone. Sonadi very lovingly soaped me and her touch brought back my cock to full erection again.

She said, "Oh my god, it has stood up again. Another fuck now will delay us. I better cool it down." ("Ore baba, eta je abar danriye gelo. Ekhon abar chudte gele boddo deri hoye jabe. Ami borong etake thanda kore dei.")

Saying this, she started sucking my cock. I felt heavenly as she played her tongue on my shaft. As I pressed her boobs, she took my other hand to her pussy and I inserted my fingers in. I located her swollen clit and started playing with it. Soon I ejaculated in her mouth and she completely swallowed all the liquid. Simultaneously she had another orgasm.

In the evening, Sonadi whispered to me, "Keep your door unbolted at night."

At night, I expectantly waited for Sonadi. She was taking too long and I fell asleep. I suddenly woke up and saw her bolting the door. She closed all the windows and then switched on the light. She was wearing a white sari with green border, a bottle green blouse and her long hair was open reaching almost her thighs. I was unable to believe this charming woman was now available to me. She came close to my bed and started undressing slowly. She took off her blouse and then her petticoat, keeping her sari in tact. Her naked profile silhouetted in her sari looked awfully sexy. Her bare arms looked soft & silky and a soft fold at her underarm added to the charm.

She said, "I am already wet thinking about you." ("Ami na tor kotha bhebe agei bhije gechhi."

She made me touch her crotch and through the fabric I could fell the wetness in her pubic hair. I got very excited and pulled at her sari. But she moved away coyly. Turning her back towards me, she removed her sari. I now saw her fully naked from the backside. Her beautifully curved butts were partly hidden behind her long hair and that enticed me more. She raised her arms to her head and tied the long hair in a bun. Simultaneously she turned around allowing me a full view of her frontal nudity. Her moderate sized conical boobs had very little sag and her chocolate coloured nipples stood erect on not too large aureoles. Her armpit hair was not very long and was confined to a small area. Her belly was almost flat with a hint of a curve and belly button looked awfully sexy. Her pubic bush was thick but not very widespread. Her thighs were very long and shapely.

She switched off the light and came up on the bed. Sitting by my side, she undressed me and then we both lied down holding each other. We had a long kiss and she restlessly moved her boobs and her crotch on my body. As the kiss ended, she sat up and started licking all over my body. She started at my nipples and her tongue & lips traversed over my armpits, hairy chest, belly button, thighs, legs and toes. She turned me over and licked my balls, the hairy stretch behind the balls and then the ass hole. Wow! What a sensation it was. She briefly licked my cock at the end and withdrew her mouth.

She now lied down and asked me to lick her exactly the same way she did. I obediently followed. It was a lovely sensation as I licked her armpit and smelt the aroma of her perfume mixed with the faint smell of her perspiration. Her nipples felt lovely in my mouth and she moaned deeply. Her belly felt silky smooth and as I licked her ass hole, I got excited at the musty smell. Finally as I placed my mouth in her pubic bush, she removed my head.

She placed our bodies in a way so that my cock was in her mouth and her pussy was in my mouth. We started sucking each other. Soon we were both in a very excited state and at this point she disengaged me. She now straddled me and deftly slid her wet cunt on my cock. As the wet tunnel engulfed my manhood, I moaned in joy. She started moving her hips up & down and alternately contracted & expanded her tunnel. I felt excited at each stroke as her butts hit my thighs, initially slowly and then very fast. I held her dangling boobs in my hands and crushed them. Both of us moaned heavily and soon we were wild in excitement. Within minutes we both had strong climax. She collapsed on my body and after a while sat up. She took a cloth, which she had kept on the bed and as she slowly withdrew her cunt out of my cock, she kept on wiping the gooey liquid. Finally by the time she withdrew fully, both her cunt and my cock were wiped dry.

Soon we fell asleep. After a couple of hours we both woke up and she started kissing me. my cock was rock hard again.

She whispered in my ears, "Shall we fuck again? ("Arekbar chudbi?')

As I smiled happily, she said, "Now let's fuck in a different way." ("Ebar ekta notun bhabe choda jak.")

She made me stand at the side of the bed and she took a four legged position.

She said, "Put your hand under my butts and you will find my cunt." ("Amar pachhar niche hat dile amar gud ta pabi.")

As I touched her wet cunt, she said, "Now can you push your cock inside my cunt?" ("Ebar banda ta guder bhetor dhukiye dite parbi to?")

I positioned myself properly behind her and pushed my cock inside her wet tunnel. The new position felt very exciting and I fucked her like crazy. Again both of us had very satisfying orgasms. After two orgasms, we both were very exhausted and we slept naked holding each other. I slept like a log and when I woke up in the morning, she was gone. My naked body was covered under a sheet.

Sonadi stayed for two days more. Out of these two nights, once she managed to slip in my room. This time, I stripped her naked as soon as she bolted the door. I made her kneel down and pulling down my shorts & brief exposed my cock in front of her mouth. As soon as she gulped my cock, I started stroking her mouth. I pressed her boobs with both hands and moved my leg between her thighs. I moved my toe on to her pubic bush and pushed it through her pussy lips. I pushed the toe as far as possible and managed to reach her clit. As I moved my toe fast she shook her hips strongly. By the time I ejaculated in her mouth, she climaxed strongly. Later I fucked her twice, once from top and once from behind.

After I massaged grandma and had a bath together, I was expecting more massage duties. But there was no such occasion later. As the vacation was drawing to a close, ma & I were scheduled to leave within a few days. Grandma was feeling sad about our imminent departure and one night she asked me to sleep with her. She went to bed early and asked me to join her after finishing dinner. When I entered her room, she was still awake and sitting on the bed, she was reading a book. She was wearing only a long chemise with nothing underneath. Her salt & pepper hair was tied in a bun. As I entered, she put down the book, took off her reading glass and asked me to bolt the door. As I sat beside her, she placed her arms around me and softly kissed my cheeks. I was enamoured at her aroma, which was a mixture of soap & sandalwood oil from her evening bath & massage.

She said she would badly miss me and wanted to have me close to her at least for a night. Her golden skin was oily and shined under the reading lamp. Her ripe & mature body was almost fully visible through the thin cotton fabric of her chemise. Her nipples and aureoles could be clearly seen and the black triangle between her thighs was also quite visible. She lovingly held me close for a long time and I revelled under her soft & affectionate touch.

She started kissing me initially on the cheeks and forehead and then on the neck and the ears. She pressed her parted lips on the ears and licked with her tongue. This was so pleasurable that I started moaning strongly.

As she was moving down from my ears, she whispered, "Get naked my child and get me naked." ("Nangto hoye jao dadu ar amakeo nangto koro")

Saying this, she lifted her hips and raised her arms letting me pull out her chemise revealing her ripe naked body. As I took off my vest & shorts, she started kissing my hairy chest and pulled at the waistband of my brief. As she tickled my tiny nipples with her tongue, she pulled down my brief exposing my cock, which was rock hard. As I took off my brief, she lovingly fondled my cock. After a while she placed her pussy on my mouth and bending down the other way, she hungrily gulped my cock. Her pussy under the salt & pepper hair looked very inviting and it had an exotic aroma of sandalwood oil mixed with the smell of pussy juice. I thrust my mouth in her hairy mound and started sucking like a wild animal. My tongue reached her swollen clit and I almost chewed it. Grandma was sucking my cock and playing her tongue on it. We both got totally excited and within minutes we both climaxed. Grandma completely swallowed all my cum and I also relished her pussy juice in my mouth.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
123456...8