Adorable Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers

The packing continued for a very long time, from the afternoon till late night. We took small breaks for tea and dinner. By the time we finished, it was past midnight and grandma & Minudi were fast asleep. As we sat down on the floor, I watched ma very closely. Apart from her legs & part of her thighs, I could see her long armpit hair through the folds of her underarms. The shape of her boobs & the nipples as also her butts were clearly seen as the thin fabric was stuck to her skin wet with perspiration. This gave me hell of a turn on and my cock started getting erect. Ma noticed the bulge and smiled.

"What's that for?" she pointed to the bulge and asked.

"That's caused by you." I answered boldly.

"You are getting naughtier by the day" she remarked but never tried to cover her body.

After a while she said, "If you are not too tired, we can go for a night walk."

I was delighted at the idea of getting out in fresh air. Ma took two towels & a piece of soap with her and said we should have a wash at the pond before we go for the walk. It was pitch dark outside as it was a new moon. It took us a couple of minutes to get used to the darkness. We reached the pond and walked down to the water. As we dipped our feet in cool water, we felt very nice.

I didn't feel like leaving the water and asked ma, "How about taking a bath in the pond?" ("Pukure snan korle kemom hoy?")

"That's a damn good idea, but we haven't brought change of clothes" ("Khub bhalo hoy, kintu amra to snan kore porbar kapor anini.")

"Is that an issue ma? It's so dark out here, it's no problem getting down into the water naked. No one is going to come here at this hour and even if someone comes, we can't be seen naked." ("Eta kono kotha holo? Ekhane eto ondhokar, nangto hoye pukure nebe jaoya kono byapar noy. Eto ratre ekhane keu asbena ar eleo amader nangto dekhte pabena.")

Now she agreed and turning her back to me pulled off her chemise. Though she was only a foot or so away, it was so dark I could not see her naked body. I could only visualise the profile of her naked backside. I was thrilled & excited as I realised that she was stark naked and the naked skin of her butts was very close to me. As she turned to her side to throw her chemise on the steps, I could see the hazy profile of her naked body from the side. I just couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the outline of her ample breasts with large nipples, the curve of her hips & belly and a blurred image of her pubic hair projecting out of her crotch. I was unable to believe that I was so close to watching my ma fully in the nude. She avoided looking at me till she went down in the water. Once she was in the water, I fully undressed with my erect cock in display. I stood naked facing her and was sure ma could at least see the profile of my cock. I wondered if she liked it. I got down into the water and the cool water on my naked body felt awesome. I stood close to ma and felt excited at the feeling of proximity of our naked bodies.

Ma now said, "Are you now happy that your mother is naked and standing so close to you?"

As I said I was thrilled, she said, "You have to be happy for the time being with whatever you saw of my naked body. Time is not yet right for you to fully enjoy your mother's nudity."

I was a little disappointed but kept quiet.

She continued with a pause, "I am really happy that you enjoyed your adulthood in so many ways. I initiated this but you got much more than what I expected. The younger women stopped half way, because they were not prepared to take your virginity. I was a bit disappointed as it's rather difficult to get such women without any inhibitions at all Even carefree & daring Minu also hesitated initially. You were lucky as Sonamashi unexpectedly came into the scene."

I was surprised at ma's intimate knowledge of every thing that went on, but was really shocked to realise that even Sonadi's secret sojourn to my room was known to her. Later, I realised she kept a vigil on me through Minudi.

"I am really happy that you pleased my mother, who has been missing sex for years."

"Now that I am not going to be there, who is going to take care of grandma?" I asked.

She kept mum for a while and then said, "My child, women can take care of themselves. You already know that. I have instructed Minu to take care of her by making the evening massage more exotic. Minu is hungry herself and is always on the look out for partners. She would be the happiest to find her employer as the partner."

I sincerely hoped Minudi keeps grandma happy.

I asked ma, "You didn't tell me if you had the taste of pleasure from women."

"You are still very naïve, my dear. I told you Minu & I was very close. You have also seen her in action with other women. Why can't you put two & two together?"

"I did guess that ma and that's why I asked you to be sure. But you avoided the answer. Were you too embarrassed?"

"I wouldn't say I was embarrassed. But I wasn't sure if you would take it in right spirit. You know, every woman has some lesbian feelings in her, at least at the back of her mind. A man, who is straight, doesn't appreciate the nudity in another man. But women are very different; she enjoys the beauty of other nude women, though always not from a sexual angle. Lesbian relationship is mostly generated out of love & admiration from each other and rarely out of pure lust. I wasn't sure if you would appreciate this. I had the apprehension you might misunderstand this relationship as perversion."

She continued after a pause, "Minu developed lesbian tendencies after she lost her husband. Later after my marriage, when I spent a holiday at the village, Minu & I saw each other naked after a long time. Both our bodies had matured into full womanhood and we really appreciated each other's nudity. Minu was a real beauty at that time (she still is) and I felt attracted to her. I felt like touching her, but wasn't sure how she would take it. So, I restrained my self, but the urge in me came out whenever we had bath together. Minu used to soap my naked body and her touch on my naked body was too sensual for me.

One day, while soaping me Minu asked me if I still masturbate, like we did in our early teens. I said, after marriage I hardly did, but now that I was away from my husband I did at times finger myself to pleasure. Minu sadly said, she had to masturbate very regularly after her husband died. Then she told me, much better pleasure could be had if one woman fingers the other and it could be a lot more than fingering. She hesitantly asked me if I would like to taste that pleasure. I was most delighted to accept her proposal. She by that time was soaping my breasts and started tickling my nipples. This ignited a wild fire in my body and we jumped into the water. Under water she & I enjoyed enormous pleasure.

Though she inducted me into this, when I went back home, I had forgotten about it. Making love to your dad was such a pleasure for me that I never missed Minu as a sex partner. Next time when I visited the village, Minu had a secret boy friend and every night she slipped out of the house to make love to her boyfriend. So, lesbian sex became a forgotten memory."

While she narrated the story, I imagined these two gorgeous women making love and felt most excited.

I asked her, "Wasn't there any other occasion later?"

But by that time, she was busy taking dips in the water and never answered my question. I wasn't sure if she missed the question or her silence was deliberate.

As she moved up the stairs and was soaping herself in the dark, I tried to see her profile as closely as possible. I couldn't see much as she had her back turned towards me. As she soaped her arms, I felt greedy and asked her if I could soap her back. I was expecting a stern no from her, but she said a sweet 'sure' and handed over the soap to me. My hands shook in excitement as I touched her wet skin. The very realisation that I was touching my own dear ma's naked body fascinated me. As I moved my hands along her naked back, my excitement mounted. I pushed my hands under her arms and she accommodated me by lifting her arms sideways with her hands resting on her waist.

As I touched her underarm and felt the lovely softness under the wet hair, I was unable to control myself and slowly slid my hands down touching the bulges of her boobs at the sides of her back. I was enamoured at the softness of the bulges, and was eager to move my hands towards the front. Before I dared doing so, ma dropped her arms signalling me to retreat.

As I went back and my hands reached the small of her back, I was tempted to touch her butts. I slowly slid my hands down and was awed at the softness under the silky smooth skin. As my hands moved down further, I could feel the roundness of the curve. At this stage ma said, "This is enough dear. Now soap my legs."

Now I knew, she wouldn't let me go beyond a point and tried control my passion. I felt nice as I felt nice at the feel of the light curly hair on her legs and slowly moved up to her thighs.

My hands traversed over the silky skin of her thighs. As I covered almost the full length of her lovely soft thighs and was very close to her ass, she said, "Thanks my child for soaping me, I can now do the rest my self."

Saying this, she placed her open palm in front of me asking for the soap.

I was pretty desperate to continue and said, "It's no trouble, ma. I am loving it. Let me do more."

"I know you are loving it dear. I am loving it too. But I am a bit scared you may get too excited and cross the limits," she said.

"Have faith in me, ma" I assured her and standing up, soaped her neck and shoulders.

I made her turn to face me. I realised I was dangerously close to her and my stiff manhood could touch her body. I moved away a bit and soaped her shoulder and neck from the front. As I went down, I carefully avoided touching her breasts. I carefully ran my hand through her wide cleavage and then moved onto her belly. Her soft & curved belly felt wonderful and I felt the depth of her bellybutton by putting my finger in.

Now I was dangerously close to her erotic zone and very carefully inched down. As I touched the fringe of her pubic hair I had felt a stir in my mind, a combination of thrill & scare. I immediately moved my hand up. I soaped the curve at her waist and then got back to her belly. I made a small circular movement around her belly button and slowly increased the size of the circular path of my movement. I hit the fringe of the pubic hair again and then moved away. I continued the circular movement and kept on touching the top portion of her pubic bush at intervals. I soaped her thighs including the inner portion & the thigh joints and repeatedly my hands brushed her bush. I can't describe the thrill I enjoyed. All along ma stood still, letting me move my loving hands over her naked skin.

After a while she asked, "You must be getting a kick by touching my hair. I am also feeling really nice at your touch. But I wonder how long you can keep control over your passion. It's better that you stop now."

I also knew I had to stop and before I did that I took a chance and said, "Will you let me soap your butts ma?" (Ma, amake tomar pacchay saban makhate debe?")

"I don't know, how much indulgence I can give you," she said with exasperation but turned round to offer her butts to me.

As I touched the ample mass, I hands trembled and I was enamoured at the softness of the flesh and silky smoothness of her skin. My hands moved around the crack between her butt cheeks but I controlled my temptation to touch inside. I lovingly soaped the butts for a long time and revelled under a magic spell.

Ma broke the spell, as she took the soap from me and said, "Let me soap you now."

She started in a very casual way and soaped my chest, neck & shoulders, arms, legs & thighs, back etc. Her touch wasn't anything special and my only concern was to how to avoid touching her with my erect cock. When she was soaping my chest, my cock was less than an inch away from her belly. When she bent down to soap my legs & thighs, it was almost touching her nose. By then our eyes got used to the darkness and I was sure ma could see at least the profile of my shaft.

As she finished soaping my feet and ankles, I thought soaping was over. She stood up and said, "I haven't given you a bath for ages. Now that I got a chance I might as well clean you up properly. Raise your arms. Let me clean up your armpit. It must be pretty dirty with sweat."

("Ami je koto bochor toke snan koraini ke jane. Aj jokhon sujog peyechhi, toke bhalo kore safai kore debo. Dekhi, hat duto opore tol. Bogol ta ghoshe poriskar kere dei. Gham jome nischoi nongra hoye achhe.")

She rubbed my armpits hard. After she finished and rinsed the soap away, she put her nose in the armpit to check if all the smell was washed away.

After she was satisfied with the armpits she asked me to spread my legs so that she could clean my thigh joints. ("Dekhi pa duto phank kor, urur gora gulo porishkar kore dei.")

As she soaped my inner thighs, her hands brushed my balls. She didn't appear to be bothered. After a while, she put her hand through the gap between the thighs and soaped my balls. She even went behind the balls and soaped the stretch behind the balls up to the asshole. Wow, what a sensation it was!

She appeared to be obsessed with cleanliness and without caring about the sensitivity of those hidden areas said, "These places are so hairy, just like your father's. You must clean up like this everyday. Now turn around and bend down with your legs spread."

("Ei jayga gulo te ki beshi lom, thik tor babar moto. Roj eirokom kore porishkar korbi. Ekhon pechhon pher ar pa phank kore samne jhuke danra.")

I didn't understand why she was asking me to do like this. I only realised, she was treating me like a child and ignored my sensitivity from her touch. As I followed her order, she shocked me by putting her hand in my asshole. As she soaped my asshole and even poked her finger in it, I got hell of a kick. I controlled a scream that was about to come out of my mouth. At the same time, it was an embarrassment too.

After I recovered from the initial shock, I said, "What are you doing? You are even touching my asshole!"

("E ki korchho? Tumi je amar pachhar phanke hat dichchho!")

"So what? I have to do whatever is needed to clean you up" was her casual reply.

("Tate ki hoyechhe? Toke porishkar korar jonyo ja dorkar seta to kortei hobe.

After she was done with my ass hole, she turned me around and started soaping my underbelly. Soon her hand was in my dense pubic hair and closeness of her hand to my manhood was too sensual for me. I was now pining for her hand to touch my manhood, which was throbbing in excitement. This time my expectation was not belied and her hand moved on to the base of my cock. Now her hand became much more loving and she very slowly traversed the length of my shaft. She moved her hand up & down a number of times and I felt as if it would explode. She opened the foreskin and soaped inside the fold. The cock throbbed in her hand.

As I was getting desperate to be jerked off, she said, "This one is trembling in excitement. Are you really so excited with my nudity?"

I said in an emotional voice, "Yes, my dream is to see and feel your nudity. Though I can't see you clearly, I am excited to death, as your naked body is so close to me. Touching your body and being touched by you made me ecstatic."

"To divert your sexual attraction from me, I exposed you to sexually attractive women and you enjoyed best of sexual pleasure. I am surprised you are still so attracted to me. I am flattered that at my age I hold so much attraction to a young stud like you. At the same time, I realise I have pushed you to the end point of your self control. As you are unable to hold back you passion any more, let me give you some relief."

Saying this, she started fondling my cock; very lovingly she moved her fingers over it like a feather. As my manhood throbbed in excitement, she started opening & closing my foreskin, initially slowly and then fast. I breathed heavily and moaned.

"Can I feel your breasts, ma?" I asked and she placed my both hands on her breasts. I simply fondled her gorgeous mounds and sensation out of the softness was awesome. I rested my head on her mounds and could her hear heart beat. Both my body & mind was filled with love for her.

Very soon I started discharging and the shots hit her body. The discharge continued for quite some time and finally stopped when she squeezed the last drop out from my flaccid cock. I continued to rest my head on her breasts and enjoyed heavenly bliss.

After we cleaned up and dried ourselves, we walked back home naked. After we entered home, we went to ma's room. We didn't switch on the light and ma pampered me with talc and cologne. She sprayed perfume all over her body including her breasts, armpit, bellybutton and crotch. She even sprayed on her butts. Her aroma was really enchanting. She pulled on a chemise and I put on my shorts.

After switching on the light, she asked if I would like to sleep with her. As I said yes, she wasn't sleepy at all and would like to read a book for some time. I told her I wasn't sleepy too and suggested why don't we chat till sleep catches on. She agreed and switching off the light, we lied down side by side.

I asked her, "Did you ever make love before you got married."

"No dear, I did get close to a guy in my college days. We liked each other a lot but never got to the stage of saying 'I love you'. In any case, in those days physical relationship between unmarried men & women was almost non-existent. In rural areas and in large joint families, there were cases of sex between cousins, between next door neighbours, between brother & sister's best friend etc. But those were purely clandestine and short lived. For me such things never happened."

"So, dad is the only guy you made love to" I said.

She kept silent for a while and then said. "The answer is no. Your dad is the only man I loved and sex with him can be termed making love. But I have experienced sex otherwise, but not with someone I loved."

While I wondered if I should probe more, she continued, "After marriage, we had a blissful sex life. We were both virgins, when we got married. After we got over the initial difficulty we immensely enjoyed sex. I had learnt about a lot of exotic things verbally from Minu and tried to put those in practice. Normally an Indian woman never takes initiative to please her husband, at least not in the early stage of marriage. But I was an exception and your dad welcomed it. He was very willing & co-operative and our enjoyment was great. Both of us were innovative too and experimented a lot. As a result, for first few years we never got bored with sex. But in between I faced a major problem.

As you know, I got married before I got my bachelor's degree. But with your dad's encouragement & support, I finished the final examination and even got a first class. A couple of years after you were born, your dad & I both wanted that I do my masters. But joining college wasn't possible and I had to enrol as a private student. While I studied on my own, I needed guidance and your dad got hold of a reputed professor. He agreed to give me tuition and I visited his house twice a week. This man in his mid forties was not only a brilliant teacher but also a magnetic personality. Within a short time he completely captivated me with his profound knowledge, amazing brain power and magnetic personality.

He taught me alone and most of the days, his wife was away. One day, after studies he held me back and we chatted for some time. He suddenly started praising me for an excellent combination of beauty & brain. I was so surprised at his praise that I couldn't even protest. He then started praising my eyes and holding my face in his hands looked deeply in my eyes. He kissed me on my lips. I was under such a magic spell that I parted my lips to accommodate the advances of his tongue. As the kiss continued, he completely undressed me. I was completely mesmerized and didn't even feel ashamed to be completely nude. I floated in a wave of pleasure as he caressed my nudity. When it eventually reached the peak I allowed him to have sex with me without any resistance. I must admit it was a fantastic erotic experience for me. But as soon as I regained my senses, I had a tremendous regret. I felt as if I was raped and rage filled my heart.

rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers
1...345678