Adorable Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I came back home, I had a terrible feeling of shame & guilt. I wanted to confess to your dad, but couldn't. Next day when I went for tuition, I made a resolve to resist him. But eventually when he again made an attempt to have sex with me, my resistance was too weak. This time the he made it much more pleasurable and I fully participated in sex. This time regret was much more and I came to the realisation that, however much my heart may be unwilling, my body would always submit to his charm. I now knew I had no other option but to discontinue the tuition. Finally I mustered enough mental strength and made a frank admission to your dad. He, contrary to my apprehension, was very understanding. We jointly decided to discontinue the tuition and my ambition for a masters degree had gone with the wind."

Her voice had turned emotional and she took a pause. At this stage I asked, "Did your sex life with dad continue to be exciting? Is it equally exciting now?"

She said, "As years passed, sex did not remain as exciting as it was after marriage. But we kept on trying to make sex more interesting. What I hear from my friends & relatives, most married couple after some years, gradually lose interest in sex. Frequency of lovemaking goes down. Men, unfaithful as most of them are, often look for adulterous relationship. Women reach the peak of sexual urge in mid thirties and by that time, the husband loses interest not in sex, but in the wife. As a result most women lead a miserable life, unless they also resort to adultery. But your dad & I consciously avoided such a situation."

"But how did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, interest in sex comes from novelty. So, we continuously tried to change the style of lovemaking. Both of us thought of new ways and tried to surprise each other. We read books on sex and learned a lot."

"Give me few examples, ma."

She pondered for a while and said, "One day, I was washing some clothes in the bathroom. I closed the door but didn't bolt it. I completely undressed and continued washing. I called your dad and asked him to give me one of his shirts for washing. He unsuspectingly opened the door to give me the shirt. He was both shocked & excited to see me stark naked. He immediately came inside the bathroom and took me in his arms. I faked resistance and that excited him more. He forcibly kissed me and by the time I parted my lips he was mad in excitement. We made love twice in the bathroom and then once more in the bedroom"

After a pause she continued, "On another occasion, I sent him a typed letter in a confidential cover to his office. The letter was apparently from a lady admirer from his office (identity undisclosed), who wanted to meet him secretly for lunch. It had specified a date, time and the name of a restaurant. The writer mentioned, if he agrees to meet her he should wear a light blue shirt on the day of the meeting.

The day he received the letter, he looked a bit pensive at home but never mentioned anything. On the appointed day, I noticed he spent a long time in selecting his shirt. Finally, he did select a blue shirt but later rejected it. I was happy that he was loyal to me, but also was disappointed that he didn't bite the bait. So, I sent him another letter, this time with a stronger appeal. But this time also he didn't wear the blue shirt. I didn't want to give up and sent him another letter in a very sad note. This time it worked and he went to office wearing a blue shirt on the appointed day.

I went to the restaurant early and chose a table so that any one entering the restaurant couldn't see my face. I had changed my hairdo and wore a sunglass, which I never used earlier. As he entered, he looked around and since I was the only single lady, he came to my table. As I looked up and took off my sunglass, he was totally shocked. After a few moments of silence both of us burst out in laughter. He called me an impostor and said if it were not a public place he would have kissed me then & there. We hurriedly finished lunch, he informed office he wouldn't go back and we went to a hotel like clandestine lovers. In the hotel room we made love as if there was no tomorrow."

"This was fantastic, ma" I commented and wondered how much trouble she took for keeping their love life happy.

"Well, there were many other incidents," she continued "but you know, the interest in each other's body did decline over the time. We talked about it and realised this was inevitable. At this stage, we changed our style to enjoy each other's company even if we didn't make love.

On some days, we undressed before going to bed and just talked lying side by side. After we fell asleep, invariably our bodies touched and at least one of us woke up feeling horny. This led to very satisfactory sex. On some days, as you might have noticed, we drank together. On those days, you were served dinner before us and sent to bed. After making sure you were asleep and bolting your door from outside, we undressed completely. We savoured each other's nudity as we continued drinking. This often turned out to be very exciting and led to very enjoyable sex. Sometimes we had climax, just by oral sex without full intercourse.

We were totally frank to each other and once I asked him if he had the desire to have sex with other women. He admitted he had such desires but wouldn't like to indulge in adultery. In reply I reminded him about my short affair with my professor. I told him since he accepted my affair so gracefully, I would let him have his fling as long as he didn't keep it a secret. He was surprised at my generosity, but said at his position in the office & society he couldn't afford any scandal.

I realised his problem and my mind worked overtime to think of a way out. As a compromise, I asked him to imagine the naked body of any woman, who he found attractive. Then I asked him to describe the naked woman and narrate his fantasy about having sex with her. Initially, he was too hesitant but with my encouragement came out with his fantasy about a woman, who worked in his office. His imaginary description of the woman's nudity was so vivid that it was a big turn on for me. His visualisation of his fantasy of having sex with the woman was simply superb and by the time he finished we were engaged in wild lovemaking.

Later on, this became our favourite entertainment. Whenever he met any attractive woman, he would tell me about her at bedtime. He allowed his imagination to run wild and gave me a detailed description. This worked as an aphrodisiac for both of us and our appetite for sex was ignited. He came out with his hidden attraction for some of the women we knew for years, like wives of his friends, my friends, etc.

As he was running out of his stock, I told him that he never mentioned about any relative of ours. After initial denial, he started opening up. He talked about some of his aunts and cousins. As I kept on pushing him for more, one day he admitted his deep attraction for my mother. That night I visualised my mother, whom I saw naked a number of times and described her nudity to your dad. He was terribly excited and almost raped me.

At this stage, I realised if he fancies a woman, whom I have seen naked and I describe her nudity to him, the thrill for both of us would be great. One day when we were drinking together with all our clothes taken off, I asked him how he liked Minu. His reaction was great and I told him if he wanted to know how she looked in the nude. He was surprised that I had seen Minu nude. I told him I had very closely seen her naked a number of times as we bathed together. When I started describing Minu's body inch by inch, his excitement showed immediately in his rising manhood. Before I could finish the description of her breasts, he pushed me on the floor and entered me. That night I had one of the most memorable experiences. After the first round, he urged me to tell more about Minu and I told him all the exciting things she & I did together. As I finished, his manhood was hard again and he made love to me for the second time. After a long time, we made love twice.

After that night, I thought I must try to let him see other naked woman in real life. After a month or so, my mother came to stay with us for a couple of weeks. During her stay, I massaged her everyday before bath. One Sunday, when you were not at home, I asked your dad if he wanted to see his mother in law naked. He was pretty scandalised at the idea. But as I insisted that he should open his mind, he admitted that he would be too delighted.

As I took my mother to the bedroom for massage, I kept the door ajar by an inch or so. I had told your dad about this and he carefully positioned him outside the door. That day, I undressed her in stages and he could see her naked backside unfolding – first the back, then the legs, thighs and finally the butts. After I turned her over on her back, I also undressed on the pretext of clothes getting spoilt with oil. I repeated a similar show for the front, this time with much slower exposure. I deliberately kept him waiting by guarding my mother's nudity by my body. When I exposed her breasts, I massaged her after making her sit up letting your dad see her gorgeous breasts. Unlike other days, I massaged her breasts for quite some time and her nipples became erect. Finally, before I finished I let him see my mother's pubic area.

To increase his excitement, I told my mother to rub oil on my butts and she did so for a while. As she massaged me, we both stood in front of the mirror giving your dad a chance to see our naked bodies from front and back. After my mother went to the bathroom, I went out of the bedroom and found your dad standing outside the door with his manhood fully exposed. He almost pounced upon me and we made love on the floor just outside the door. He later told me he got the biggest thrill to see my mother's salt & pepper hair in the armpits and pubic area. He was so eager to repeat the experience that during my mother's stay he came home at lunchtime several times in weekdays.

After this, I thought I must let him have sex with another woman. Apart from his pleasure, I was more interested in getting a relief from my nagging guilt feeling from having sex with the professor. My real desire was to see him having sex with another woman. But I couldn't think of any woman, who would be willing to have sex with him, that too in my presence. Suddenly the thought of Minu came to my mind. I was very sure both of them would be willing in their hearts. So, during our next visit to our village, I suggested that your dad should come there for a week.

Before your dad came, I told Minu that I told your dad about her and the exciting things we did together. I also told her that he was in all praise about her sexy figure. Minu was a bit embarrassed, but I could feel that she was secretly delighted. When your dad came, I used Minu a lot for doing his personal chores. This way, I made them feel easy with each other and often three of us chatted together. I could easily feel the undercurrent of desire between them. One day, I told your dad if he would like to have a massage from Minu. He was too embarrassed to say yes, but didn't say no too. I called Minu and asked her to give me a massage. As your dad was going out of the room, I told him to stay back. I told him he was my husband and Minu was very close to me; there was nothing to feel embarrassed about.

Initially, I took off my petticoat, blouse & bra and had only my sari on. I took the massage sitting on a stool and Minu massaged my legs, arms and back. Now I exposed my thighs and as Minu massaged me I gradually lifted my sari. I completely exposed my thighs and just kept only my crotch covered. I exposed my belly and gradually lowered the sari so much that the top of my bush was clearly seen. I was watching your dad's reaction and was delighted to see a clear tent in his pyjama, which he had no means to hide. I enjoyed his embarrassment as Minu couldn't help looking at his tent frequently with a naughty smile in her face.

Finally I dropped the sari from my breasts and with Minu's massage the nipples turned erect. I stood up and turning my back to your dad took off my sari exposing my butts. As Minu massaged my butts, I made it provocative by bending down and parting my legs. Minu now massaged inside my crack and I was sure your dad could see my asshole and the tuft between my thighs. After allowing him to watch for quite sometime, I turned back exposing my frontal nudity. As Minu was massaging my thigh joints, I took some oil in my hand and rubbed my crotch. At the end of the massage, which was meant for exciting your dad, I felt quite excited my self.

Though seeing me naked wasn't anything new for your dad, but I was sure he got a strong kick from watching me in the nude and being massaged by another woman, that too a sexy one like Minu. Now I asked Minu to give a massage to him. Both of them were apparently embarrassed, but didn't say no. I didn't put on any clothes and continued there as an observer. Your dad took off his kurta & vest and sat down on the stool. As Minu massaged his arms, neck, back and the chest a silence prevailed. After the top part of his body was massaged well, I asked him to drop his pyjama bottom. As he reluctantly exposed his lower part only with his brief on, I gave him a towel to cover his waist and asked him to take off his brief.

He, I was sure, had a mixed feeling of embarrassment & horniness and very carefully covered his waist and dropped his brief. But his strong erection was so prominent through the India type towel that Minu had a fest for her eyes. Carefree as she was, she had shed off her embarrassment and was actively looking forward to some fun. She made him lie down on his front and started massaging his legs. His towel was covering his thighs and I pushed it up to expose almost the entire thigh. As Minu's hands went further up and was very close to his butts, she hesitated to proceed further. At this stage, I took over and put my hands under the towel. He initially thought Minu was touching his butts and squirmed, but cooled down as he realised it was my hand. I massaged his butts & the asshole for a while and then asked him to turn over.

As he lied on his back, his raging hard through the thin fabric hardly left anything to imagination. Munu now started massaging his chest. I joined in and started tickling his tiny nipples. Minu also started fiddling with one nipple when I was busy on another. As the nipples became quite hard, minu started giggling and I also joined her. But by now he started moaning lightly and Minu moved away her hand. As Minu's hands were on his belly, I untied the knot on the towel and pushed it down exposing his midriff up to his pubes. Minu generously poured oil on the hair and slowly moved her hand. I pushed the towel down to the base of his manhood and tucked the sides in his thigh joints & lower part under his crotch creating an apology for a cover for his shaft & the balls. I joined Minu and two of us massaged his legs and the thighs. I finally put my hand under the towel and fondly massaged his manhood. By this time, I felt too horny.

At this stage, I asked Minu if she thought my husband had a good sized cock. Now Minu played naughty and said, how could she comment as I was keeping it under a wrap. My husband said he didn't appreciate the idea of displaying his cock to another woman, who was fully clothed. As I strongly supported him, Munu acted coy. I then said, Minu had massaged us both and in reciprocation we should massage her. Your dad was so delighted at this idea that he hurriedly stood up and the towel, which was his last cover, fell off. Both Minu & I burst out in laughter, but as Minu watched his huge manhood her jaw dropped.

Your dad had by now shed his embarrassment and asked Minu to wear the towel & lie down. Minu had no blouse or undergarment anyway and turning her back towards your dad, she removed the sari from her top. She untied her sari and wrapping the towel at her waist dropped the sari. She lied down on her front and your dad enthusiastically started massaging her back. His hands hesitantly tended to move towards the sides and touch the bulges created by Minu's breasts. To encourage him I started massaging one side and asked him to do the other side. I freely moved my hand from the fold of her underarms down to the bulges and she stretched her arms on the side to accommodate me. I asked her to stretch her other arm too and your dad massaged her sides.

As we were massaging her waist, I told Minu to untie the knot on the towel. As she did so, I pushed the towel down exposing the top part of her butts up to the top of the parting of the butt cheeks. Minu's curve at the waist looked delicious and your dad your dad's hands savoured the curves. As I pushed my hands under the towel and started massaging her butts, Minu dropped a bombshell by saying I was unable to give her a strong enough massage and she would prefer a male hand on her butts. I realised Minu was now in her carefree & horny mood as she unhesitatingly used the word "pachha" (Bengali for buttocks). I looked at your dad and winked. I told Minu a good massage can't be done with the towel covering her "pachha" and she promptly removed the towel.

As Minu's large & shapely butts got exposed, your dad looked at them at awe and I could see his shaft twitched. He massaged the lovely curved mounds with a lot of gusto and Minu lightly moaned. After a while, I asked Minu to stand up. She maintained a semblance of modesty by keeping her back towards your dad. At my instruction she bent down and parted her legs wide and her tuft was visible between her thighs. I parted her butt cheeks exposing the puckered skin inside her crack and asked your dad to put oil inside. As your dad lovingly oiled her asshole with his fingers, Minu whimpered.

A little later, Minu stood up straight and turned around majestically proudly displaying her gorgeous front. She asked your dad to massage her breasts. As he pressed her boobs Minu moaned strongly and grabbed his manhood, which was only inches away. She put her hands between his thighs and cupped his balls. After a while Minu lied down and folded & parted her legs and her large hairy erotic zone looked damn inviting. Your dad placed himself between her thighs and massaged her belly moving his hands from belly button down to the top part of her bush.. I sat by the side and poured lots of oil on the pussy hair. As I gently massaged the skin under the thick hair Minu pointed at the fold and said she needs massage inside.

I knew she was dying for sex. Pointing my finger at your dad's throbbing shaft and parting Minu's lips said, "Why don't you use this to massage inside?"

This broke the final barrier and your dad lost no time in piercing her with his manhood. The huge shaft went inside in one push and Minu shrieked. As your dad stroked her hard and pressed her boobs she screamed at the top of her voice. Watching your dad stroking another woman was so exciting for me! I went close to him and kissed him. He reciprocated by putting his tongue inside my mouth and the kiss continued along with the strokes. A little later, as the strokes became wilder our lips got disengaged. Now I inserted my finger in his crack and pushed it inside. He cried in joy and both of them had very strong orgasm at the same time. Minu's orgasm was very long lasting and till it subsided, she clasped your dad's butts with her nails.

By this time I was horny beyond tolerance and told them so. Minu now took your dad's flaccid shaft in her mouth and very quickly brought it to full erection. I was now on my four legs and your dad entered me from the back. As he stroked me, Minu pressed my breasts and I was in ecstasy. Very soon I had an earth shattering orgasm as your dad discharged warm liquid inside me.

1...345678