Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 07

Story Info
Jan finally bares all.
1.6k words
4.39
59.7k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Editing by Angel Love

Mark and Jan found a table in the dining room the next morning. They didn't recognize any of the other guests. "Evidently, Todd and Kate slept late," Mark observed.

The coffee was strong and hot, the breakfast quite delicious. Jan was still nibbling on her toast when Lynn and Carl entered the room. Lynn waved and came toward them. She wore a loose-knit cover-up and it was easy to tell that was all she had bothered with. Carl had on a pair of shorts and a bright yellow T-shirt. They exchanged greetings and the newcomers ordered.

"You two are up early this morning," Lynn said as she took a first sip of coffee. "We woke up early, but Carl was hungrier for me than for huevos rancheros," she added with a giggle.

"There must be something in the water down here," Carl laughed. "I wake up horny every morning."

Mark smiled, recalling his late-night romp. "The evenings can create some of the same feelings."

"Yeah, we figured you two would be anxious to get super cozy," Lynn smiled.

"We were like two rabbits the first night we were here."

Jan was still blushing when she saw Todd and Kate coming toward them. A vision of them watching as she rode her husband's cock and confessed her fantasy of fucking the voyeurs flashed through her mind and her previous embarrassment reemerged. Kate wore a tube top and a sarong. A long T-shirt covered most of Todd, but it was clear that he wasn't wearing shorts.

"Hello lovebirds," Todd barked in greeting. "Sleep well?"

Kate playfully punched his arm. "Enough teasing, you big ape," Kate countered as she pulled up a chair next to Jan.

Kate put her hand over Jan's. "Honey, I'm sorry for spying on you last night. Really, I am. Please don't be mad, okay?"

Jan looked down, then up at Kate's concerned expression. "Not your fault, I was the one mouthing off like an idiot," she murmured.

"Don't think a thing about it," Kate replied seriously. "Actually, we both were quite flattered...not upset in the least."

Jan shuddered and felt Kate squeeze her hand. Kate smiled and Jan returned the smile sheepishly. Todd caught Mark's attention and winked. "We're still buddies, right?"

Mark nodded and accepted Todd's outstretched hand. Carl looked confused. "What's this all about?"

Kate glanced up. "Mark and Jan were christening their balcony last night and we just happened to look over our railing right above them. Interesting show, I must say."

"Gee, sorry we missed that," Carl laughed. "I think everybody does that on the first night. I know we did. I don't think we had an audience though."

"We'll be glad to watch, if you want some company," Todd volunteered.

Carl looked over at Todd, then at Mark. "Stranger things have happened," he said cryptically.

Jan became more relaxed as talk around the table continued. "What's everybody doing today?" she asked.

Carl spoke up. "We thought we'd spend some time at the pool this morning, then have lunch and a little siesta. Maybe go down to the beach in the afternoon and bob around in the salt water."

"You make that sound pretty tempting," Todd replied. "I'll be ready for some more pina coladas later this morning. We could let Mark and Jan show us their hideaway under the waterfall, that is if they are planning to join us."

Mark pictured the schedule. "We haven't made any plans at all." He turned to Jan, "Do you want to join them at the pool and just hang out today?"

Jan looked around the table and saw five expectant faces. "Yeah, sure, that's okay with me," she said. "That's why we came here isn't it?"

After breakfast, each couple went to their rooms to pick up lotion and other needs. Twenty minutes later, they were pulling loungers together on the pool deck and the men got towels from the cabana. Again, Jan wore her suit and a cover-up. Mark elected to wear just a T-shirt, following Todd's lead. Lynn placed her lotion next to a lounger and promptly pulled her cover-up over her head, exposing her naked body to one and all.

"When in Rome," she giggled.

Todd removed his shirt and grabbed a chair on the other end. He slipped the chair back down and stretched out flat on his back, his impressive equipment on display. Sunglasses hid his gaze. Kate quietly stripped and sat in the lounger next to her husband and began to smear lotion on her already-tan body.

Mark and Carl got naked about the same time and found their chairs. Jan hesitated, then removed her cover-up and tucked it in her bag as she picked up her lotion. She laid the back of her chair down and stretched out on her tummy. "Put some lotion on me, please," she asked Mark.

Mark took the plastic bottle and began to apply the lotion to his wife's back and legs. Without asking, he unhooked Jan's top and let the straps fall to her sides. She didn't object, so Mark rubbed more lotion onto her back.

"Want me to do your buns too?" he asked.

Jan raised her head and looked over her glistening shoulder at her husband. She saw his lustful look and she knew he was anxious to see her shed her last vestige of civility, her bikini bottoms. "If you want to," she finally said in a half-whisper.

Mark felt his cock twitch when his wife gave him permission to remove her little bottoms. He had fantasized about seeing his wife naked with other people for so long. Mark wanted to savor this moment and lock it firmly in his memory.

He massaged more lotion into Jan's lower back and slipped his fingers under her the top of her bikini. The action exposed a band of white flesh about a half-inch wide. Glancing up, he saw Todd watching him behind his dark glasses. Todd had a little smile on his face.

Mark pushed farther and nudged Jan's panties even lower. At that point, The fabric was stuck under her. He was thinking about how to proceed when Jan lifted her hips slightly, inviting him to continue. He took advantage of her posture and put his thumbs into each side of her suit and pulled it slowly off her hips and over her curvy ass. He delighted in the way her cheeks jiggled as the fabric finally came off, exposing her entire rear to watching eyes.

Before Jan could object, Mark slid her bottoms on down her legs and dropped them next to her bag. Mark stood and looked down on his naked wife, an adoring look on his face. Carl, too, noticed the activity and sat admiring Jan's white rear. Todd was still gazing intently at Jan and his smile became a wide grin. He gave Mark the thumbs up sign and dropped his head back down on the lounger.

Mark finished putting lotion on himself, and noticed that Kate and Lynn were watching. He took extra care to get plenty of lotion on his cock and balls, stroking his semi-erect penis in the process. Kate licked her lips and let her hand slip between her legs briefly.

Later, Jan turned her head and spoke to Mark now snoozing under his straw hat. "Honey, I need to turn over and have you put lotion on my front."

Mark pushed his hat back and looked at his wife with a sly smile. "If you're ready, I'm ready!"

Mark sat on the edge of his lounger and watched as Jan slowly rose on one elbow and then turned over onto her back. He gazed in wonder as his sweet wife nonchalantly exposed her tits and pussy to the other couples and to any others that happened to wander by.

Soon, he was spreading lotion on Jan's legs and staring up at her naked bush. Doing her legs meant that Jan had to spread her thighs, exposing her labia. Mark saw that they were glistening with female nectar, proving to him that she was already aroused.

"You're beautiful," Mark whispered as he continued to apply lotion up over her tummy and onto each of her soft globes.

"Mmm, that feels good," she replied lazily. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Mark smiled down at her. "Very much, very, very much. And, I'm not the only one," he added.

Jan sat up and her breasts went from flattened masses to their more distinct shape. Her nipples were erect and perky.

"I need to put lotion on your back before you burn," she suggested.

She put Mark on his belly and stood over him, applying lotion up and down his muscular form. Jan's back was to Todd, so he was getting an unobstructed view up between her slim legs. Opposite, Carl was able to watch her tits sway as she moved up and down her husband's body.

"These men are leering at my tits and wet pussy," she thought to herself and then spread her feet apart another few inches. "Mark seems to want me to act like a wanton slut, so if they want to look, let them look," she mused.

Jan spent more time than necessary rubbing lotion over her muscular husband's backside. She could almost feel the other's eyes ogling her, and she smiled to herself. "I can't believe that I'm actually living out one of my sexy fantasies with Mark right here with me," she mused. "I wonder if the rest of the day will see more of my dreams come true."

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers