All Comments on 'Adventures of Sarah Ch. 08'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good teacher....

love your stories..thers must be a chapter 9.. can't wait for it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Emotionally, Sexually charged

Have thoroughly believed this story combines all the eroticism that comes with a life changing experience such as Sarah and Karen have had thus far. The internal psychological struggles thus presented to them, but the sheer thrill they are receiving from the sex seems to be accurately depicted. You've given the reader not only a sexy story, but a look into the mind of what happens to young women in such a mind-blowing experience. Keep up the great stories.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Simply one of the best

Boy can the reader feel this story come to life. Very realistic descriptions of all the characters and so sexy as well. Can't wait for the next edition of this amazing story. Thanks for sharing with us!

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 17 years ago
Anticipation!

Being a blonde myself, I can't wait to read about the blonde twins being satisfied to the max by superior black cock. Then at the height of their lusty sexual tryst with the black studs, they invite the lucious Mrs. Smith to join them. I guess the sign on their door will be "White boys go home!"

MendermanMendermanover 16 years ago
Developing nicely

The anticipation as the plot deepens & widens.

Oh the thought of fucking Mom in front of her daughters then shagging each blonde in the pool - their floating weightless bodies riding on thick cock

- Can't wait

Love Menderman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous